Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2018, 06:07 AM   #20721
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

The Scary Satanic Society - David Icke

grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:26 PM   #20722
elshaper
Inactive

Like everything, even satanism gets corrupted.
What does corrupted satanism mean? It's not the real satanism...like the hollywood conveys its image. That's what you are finger pointing grim. This is why conspiracy community gets ridiculed.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:55 AM   #20723
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Not at all - I never said any such thing.

"satanism gets corrupted" ? - Pull the other one.
Satanism IS corruption
Yes, you are seeing the corrupted version that's why!
There is another proper version as it should be.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:28 PM   #20724
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

And what is the "proper" way to sacrifice helpless babies and others??

In fact - I do not want to know tbh. You may keep it to yourself.

Last edited by grimstock; 03-12-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-12-2018, 04:35 PM   #20725
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

How about 'proper way' doesn't involve baby sacrifice? Oh I beg you pardon. You didn't want to know so keep the myth to yourself.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:47 PM   #20726
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
How about 'proper way' doesn't involve baby sacrifice? Oh I beg you pardon. You didn't want to know so keep the myth to yourself.
I am sure the school will be thrilled to bits when you tell them.

I'd love to see their faces when they realise they've been doing it the wrong way.
Let me know how you get on.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:05 PM   #20727
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I am sure the school will be thrilled to bits when you tell them.

I'd love to see their faces when they realise they've been doing it the wrong way.
Let me know how you get on.
Yes, thanks to many hollywood movies.
Masses have been brain washed. They should know who Jesus, the light bearer is. Talk about the twist.

Does Hollywood tells the truth? That satanic ritual is as they depict?
Since when have they started to educate people with truth? LOL

Last edited by elshaper; 03-12-2018 at 06:14 PM.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:26 AM   #20728
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

"EMERGENCY BROADCAST" - Sabine McNeill update.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #20729
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

What's Happening in the Lodge & Cottage in Hampstead Christ Church School? ( from 2015)

Last edited by grimstock; 04-12-2018 at 06:25 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 04:46 AM   #20730
illuminumnuts

Arrow Thick O. (IQ) Capote.

I am of the opinion that this forum might get a bit of attention today, as it did get on another recent occasion, especially in relation to some videos posted of late. Odd that. I don't think we'll see much cyberoutput, any time in the near future, from a certain lady either. The plot thickens...
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 17-12-2018 at 04:47 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 09:22 AM   #20731
raburgeson

Right now they are hoping that people get worn out by the story. I urge people that now is the time to rise up. The days of it will blow over are gone.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 09:37 AM   #20732
JustMe418

Quote:
Front entrance of where? The school?

But if they or anybody is praying to or worshipping satan then that is false practise. There is a difference between worshipping satan and invoking the energy. Everything is an aspect of the god, all perceived good and bad. There is nothing to pray to.

Courier company do not sue. They don't want to be associated with child abuse. Bad advertising imo.

Just because AC said blood of a young boy or something rather...blood is blood. It's life force.
Do you have any other reference other than AC to say young blood is preferred? I bet you won't find it because blood is blood after all.
How many ml/L of blood does one need for a ritual? More the better is it?
Have you studied blood magick and know well grim? I bet you have not.

FYI: You are invoking satan's energy everytime you type, say, think about satan.
The reality is that Crowley ended up in court because of his books mentioning such sacrifices. He was found not guilty because he was only stating what earlier people had said rather than it being his idea. Most people into sex magic accept that 'child sacrifice' is any form of orgasm that doesn't result in a pregnancy, which it is in effect. It is very foolish to view Crowleys work in a literal sense.

Satan is basically the adversary, which in spiritual terms is that which tests you along the path. This is actually a vital role because only through our testing do we know our own limits and weaknesses and learn strength by overcoming them.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 09:40 AM   #20733
JustMe418

Quote:

Isnt this all old church paranoia designed to demonise any deity outside of the church and their worshippers? there is no greater way to invoke the fear of the ignorant than to suggest their children will be victims of some vile crime and this has been used for centuries as a control mechanism.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 17-12-2018, 11:38 AM   #20734
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The reality is that Crowley ended up in court because of his books mentioning such sacrifices. He was found not guilty because he was only stating what earlier people had said rather than it being his idea. Most people into sex magic accept that 'child sacrifice' is any form of orgasm that doesn't result in a pregnancy, which it is in effect. It is very foolish to view Crowleys work in a literal sense.

Satan is basically the adversary, which in spiritual terms is that which tests you along the path. This is actually a vital role because only through our testing do we know our own limits and weaknesses and learn strength by overcoming them.
So who was AC referring to? Everyone mentions AC but not the predecessor.

But I'm sure child sacrifices happens somewhere in the world.
I just think it's really not wise (I'm not even touching on the moral) method of doing things. You've got to dispose of body etc... if you had so many bodies, it's a problem.

You got to also think two things....
Are they sacrificing humans for the sake of enjoyment OR sacrifycing to create something? If the latter, it's really not necessary to kill humans.
Just a tiny drop of your blood would be enough! IF.
Hence it sounds ridiculous to me that these 'suspects' end up with mountain of bodies and so much cleaning to do. It's like idiots trying to do rituals. It's not the quantity.

Last edited by elshaper; 17-12-2018 at 11:38 AM.
Old 17-12-2018, 01:38 PM   #20735
JustMe418

Quote:
So who was AC referring to? Everyone mentions AC but not the predecessor.

But I'm sure child sacrifices happens somewhere in the world.
I just think it's really not wise (I'm not even touching on the moral) method of doing things. You've got to dispose of body etc... if you had so many bodies, it's a problem.

You got to also think two things....
Are they sacrificing humans for the sake of enjoyment OR sacrifycing to create something? If the latter, it's really not necessary to kill humans.
Just a tiny drop of your blood would be enough! IF.
Hence it sounds ridiculous to me that these 'suspects' end up with mountain of bodies and so much cleaning to do. It's like idiots trying to do rituals. It's not the quantity.
Its very probable that such a thing occurs somewhere but that doesnt necessarily mean in the context or capacity that some claim. The reason why people would sacrifice humans differs with the culture I guess. Even then, some of the accounts of human sacrifice have apparently been over exaggerated by the church in their desire to impose Catholicism on others. Not all victims were unwilling apparently!

Here is a link that has some book extracts that discuss the issue.

http://www.aleistercrowley666.co.uk/...tent_text.html

I cant find the material he was quoting in court but am strapped for time at the moment.
Old 17-12-2018, 02:35 PM   #20736
illuminumnuts

Arrow Horses for courses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I am of the opinion that this forum might get a bit of attention today, as it did get on another recent occasion, especially in relation to some videos posted of late. Odd that. I don't think we'll see much cyberoutput, any time in the near future, from a certain lady either. The plot thickens...
I would also like to add that if one is trying to present themselves as the face of truth and rationality, then the very last thing they would do is to set up a blog with a multitude of sock accounts spamming the comments sections on a daily basis. It just wouldn't happen would it? I am talking schoolchild errors in making it so obvious to the whole world how blatant it is as well. The work of a real dullard of matchless stupidity.

Furthermore, it couldn't escape my attention how similar the antics of a certain blogger are to the antics of numerous sock accounts that were once posting on this very thread back in the day. They were the accounts that were relentlessly driving this thread ever onwards. I won't get in to how such activities seemed to gain approval of certain influential forumites, but it certainly did all seem very strange indeed. What was even stranger was how one account seemed to have the energy to post on this thread for 48 hours solid, with no more than a 2 hour break in between posts, which I pointed out at the time.

Some of the antics I am referring to involved creating very childish GIFs and poorly photoshopped images. They even contained warped pictures of the parents of certain children, which I did complain about at the time. Then, a certain blogger goes around complaining about how children might be upset by trolls tainting their parents. This certain blogger also continuously flip-flopped between making out that certain persons being scrutinised by the authorities were either misguided or evil. Hypocritical, much? Ha ha ha.

My position has been constant all along. I don't think there was a proper and thorough police investigation. I am also of the opinion that is quite silly to suggest that one has to believe the whole story or none of it at all. If I ever get nicked for something later on in my life, then I only need to mention little, green men to get off do I? Nothing has yet to change my mind on those fronts, so I better go and hand myself in then.

I will say one other thing. If I had doubts that anything was up at all in this case and I subsequently visited a certain blog, then I would definitely have fewer doubts after doing so. I don't think the said blogger could quite figure out what they were supposed to be doing. For example, were they supposed to be attacking certain parties in a certain case or only attempting to influence public perception? It would be nigh on impossible to do both, as nasty, personal attacks, which happened quite frequently, are going to be a bit of a turn-off when it comes to the general public. The term 'self-defeating' immediately springs to mind. Cheers.

https://forum.davidicke.com/misc.php...osted&t=289414
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 17-12-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old 19-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #20737
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up A factual, critical, deconstructive analysis.

All I am going to do here is illustrate some of the very bizarre posting trends that have occurred on this thread. If one again cares to peruse the 'Who Posted' link, then they will see the following data.

User Name Posts
alf hearted 2,764
baboshka1 1,495
susan0207 1,371
ponpon 1,368
ledingue 1,119
jonquays 913
silent revolution 829
boiow 561
frankanne 547
surfer12 507
sucheta19 472
rory123 435
miaoandbau 433
notbuyingit 416
the nine 380
bsharp 377
agrona 370
sprat 360
nadams 321
deediddle 311
frase 295
masonma71 282
pinochio 232
elshaper 216
supertzar 214
velma 209
bubblewrapped 201
illuminumnuts 180
i_am 163
roastpotatoes 162
floyde 147
incensed 138
nathanhale 137
oreally 134
midicon 132
bazinga 115
metaspiral 112
nw13254 105
mjharris 103

All of the above forumites have made at least 100 posts on this thread. The ones whose names are in boldened text have all been vehemently pushing the 'Total Hoax' angle, while usually attacking anyone who disagrees with them. There have been 20,736 posts made on this thread in total thus far. What is striking is that 6 out of the top 7 posters, who are all deniers, account for 8491 posts alone. This translates to about 40% of the total number of posts made on this thread, which were all made over a period of only 5 months. What is even more striking is that they virtually all left the thread at roughly the same time, which happened to be not long after a 'certain blog' had become well established.

alf hearted - 11th August 2015. Never came back.
baboshka1 - 6th August 2015. Came back 6 months later, with only a handful of posts.
susan0207 - 16th August 2015. Never came back.
ledingue - 29th June 2015. Never came back.
jonquays - 5th August 2015. Came back 6 months later, with only one post.
silent revolution - 1st July 2015. Came back 1 year later, with only one post.

Exactly the same can be said of almost all the other posters whose names are in boldened text.

rory123 - 7th August 2015. Came back 8 months later, with only one post.
agrona - 12th August 2015. Never came back.
sprat - 18th August 2015. Never came back.
nadams - 23rd July 2015. Never came back. Told me to leave thread and go to bed!
deediddle - 6th August 2015. Never came back.
floyde - 16th April 2015. Never came back.
nathanhale - 30th April 2015. Never came back.
midicon - 13th August 2015. Came back 6 months later, with 18 further posts.
mjharris - 6th August 2015. Never came back.

All told, 10 of these 15 posters miraculously left the thread, in unison, between 6th August 2015 and 18th August 2015. This is a 12 day Exodus of biblical proportions. All told, only 5 of these 15 posters ever came back, with 3 of them miraculously all turning up again almost exactly 6 months later.

It is also of note that 3 of the 5 posters who did come back, 2 of them with only one further post and the other with specifically their first post back, seemed to have a bit of a personal problem with AC. As follows:

silent revolution - 'So has Spoonman been put away yet? Sorry I can't remember his name. The one who beat up the kids and made them make up stories about some far fetched satanic cult thriving in the streets of Hampstead.'

rory123 - 'Hello Abe, time to turn yourself in.'

midicon - 'Me too. It took great courage to tell what Christie and Draper put them through. Fear isn't really the mind killer, that's just a silly quote from a book Christie read.'
For the record, midicon is wrong, as fear really is the mind killer.

I would also like to add that most of the 15 posters I have highlighted seemed to miraculously know who 'someone' was, almost immediately, whenever this 'someone' tried to post anything on this thread. Someone was blatantly being tracked online and was this possibly AC himself? All such accounts were banned at their personal request. On top of that, it seemed that almost all of the other accounts, which were forced to exit this thread, were solely from the questioning side of the fence.

Finally, what is even more concerning is that 9 of the 15 accounts I have highlighted were already set up before this story broke. Of those 9 accounts, 3 accounts were specifically set up in July 2014, which is when a whole load of cointelpro sock accounts were set up on this forum. I alerted the forum staff to this issue a long while back by the way.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=133

I can see that 2 of these accounts were set up within 3 days of each other, with the third being set up a fortnight later. All 3 of these accounts are now also 'Inactive'. What are the chances?

https://forum.davidicke.com/member.php?u=93788

https://forum.davidicke.com/member.php?u=93850

https://forum.davidicke.com/member.php?u=94228

Anyhow, while one might attempt to argue that some people just happened to get together to try and debunk the Hampstead case in February 2015; and while one might attempt to argue that all the prolific deniers on this thread, with accounts predating the emergence of this case, just happened to genuinely not believe any of it; how on earth does one attempt to argue an explanation that caters for 3 predated cointelpro sock accounts being involved in the fray? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 20-12-2018 at 04:17 AM.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:13 AM   #20738
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Different girl used for video? - Appears to be someone else in these clips.

I could be wrong, and she has indeed been through a lot which could have caused facial changes, but I have my doubts this could be Alisa.

Last edited by grimstock; 03-01-2019 at 10:15 AM.
Old 13-01-2019, 08:46 PM   #20739
boiow

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
All I am going to do here is illustrate some of the very bizarre posting trends that have occurred on this thread. If one again cares to peruse the 'Who Posted' link, then they will see the following data.

User Name Posts
alf hearted 2,764
baboshka1 1,495
susan0207 1,371
ponpon 1,368
ledingue 1,119
jonquays 913
silent revolution 829
boiow 561
frankanne 547
surfer12 507
sucheta19 472
rory123 435
miaoandbau 433
notbuyingit 416
the nine 380
bsharp 377
agrona 370
sprat 360
nadams 321
deediddle 311
frase 295
masonma71 282
pinochio 232
elshaper 216
supertzar 214
velma 209
bubblewrapped 201
illuminumnuts 180
i_am 163
roastpotatoes 162
floyde 147
incensed 138
nathanhale 137
oreally 134
midicon 132
bazinga 115
metaspiral 112
nw13254 105
mjharris 103

All of the above forumites have made at least 100 posts on this thread. The ones whose names are in boldened text have all been vehemently pushing the 'Total Hoax' angle, while usually attacking anyone who disagrees with them. There have been 20,736 posts made on this thread in total thus far. What is striking is that 6 out of the top 7 posters, who are all deniers, account for 8491 posts alone. This translates to about 40% of the total number of posts made on this thread, which were all made over a period of only 5 months. What is even more striking is that they virtually all left the thread at roughly the same time, which happened to be not long after a 'certain blog' had become well established.

alf hearted - 11th August 2015. Never came back.
baboshka1 - 6th August 2015. Came back 6 months later, with only a handful of posts.
susan0207 - 16th August 2015. Never came back.
ledingue - 29th June 2015. Never came back.
jonquays - 5th August 2015. Came back 6 months later, with only one post.
silent revolution - 1st July 2015. Came back 1 year later, with only one post.

Exactly the same can be said of almost all the other posters whose names are in boldened text.

rory123 - 7th August 2015. Came back 8 months later, with only one post.
agrona - 12th August 2015. Never came back.
sprat - 18th August 2015. Never came back.
nadams - 23rd July 2015. Never came back. Told me to leave thread and go to bed!
deediddle - 6th August 2015. Never came back.
floyde - 16th April 2015. Never came back.
nathanhale - 30th April 2015. Never came back.
midicon - 13th August 2015. Came back 6 months later, with 18 further posts.
mjharris - 6th August 2015. Never came back.

All told, 10 of these 15 posters miraculously left the thread, in unison, between 6th August 2015 and 18th August 2015. This is a 12 day Exodus of biblical proportions. All told, only 5 of these 15 posters ever came back, with 3 of them miraculously all turning up again almost exactly 6 months later.

It is also of note that 3 of the 5 posters who did come back, 2 of them with only one further post and the other with specifically their first post back, seemed to have a bit of a personal problem with AC. As follows:

silent revolution - 'So has Spoonman been put away yet? Sorry I can't remember his name. The one who beat up the kids and made them make up stories about some far fetched satanic cult thriving in the streets of Hampstead.'

rory123 - 'Hello Abe, time to turn yourself in.'

midicon - 'Me too. It took great courage to tell what Christie and Draper put them through. Fear isn't really the mind killer, that's just a silly quote from a book Christie read.'
For the record, midicon is wrong, as fear really is the mind killer.

I would also like to add that most of the 15 posters I have highlighted seemed to miraculously know who 'someone' was, almost immediately, whenever this 'someone' tried to post anything on this thread. Someone was blatantly being tracked online and was this possibly AC himself? All such accounts were banned at their personal request. On top of that, it seemed that almost all of the other accounts, which were forced to exit this thread, were solely from the questioning side of the fence.

Finally, what is even more concerning is that 9 of the 15 accounts I have highlighted were already set up before this story broke. Of those 9 accounts, 3 accounts were specifically set up in July 2014, which is when a whole load of cointelpro sock accounts were set up on this forum. I alerted the forum staff to this issue a long while back by the way.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=133

I can see that 2 of these accounts were set up within 3 days of each other, with the third being set up a fortnight later. All 3 of these accounts are now also 'Inactive'. What are the chances?

https://forum.davidicke.com/member.php?u=93788

https://forum.davidicke.com/member.php?u=93850

https://forum.davidicke.com/member.php?u=94228

Anyhow, while one might attempt to argue that some people just happened to get together to try and debunk the Hampstead case in February 2015; and while one might attempt to argue that all the prolific deniers on this thread, with accounts predating the emergence of this case, just happened to genuinely not believe any of it; how on earth does one attempt to argue an explanation that caters for 3 predated cointelpro sock accounts being involved in the fray? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...
Remember the forum went down for maintenance for ages and so some of the momentum was lost. also the gaps in the timeline coincide with the release of new info on Youtube.

Last edited by boiow; 13-01-2019 at 08:47 PM. Reason: mistake
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 08:53 PM   #20740
boiow

Quote:
Different girl used for video? - Appears to be someone else in these clips.

I could be wrong, and she has indeed been through a lot which could have caused facial changes, but I have my doubts this could be Alisa.
that definitely looks like Alisa. but very emotionally scarred. Gabriel also looks like he has a permanent smile to mask the pain., It is a crying shame.
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote