Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 18-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
lightgiver

Arrow The Masonic Holy Bible

The Authorized Version, commonly known as the King James Version, King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 and completed in 1611. First printed by the King's Printer Robert Barker, this was the third official translation into English; the first having been the Great Bible commissioned by the Church of England in the reign of King Henry VIII, and the second was the Bishop's Bible of 1568. In January 1604, King James I of England convened the Hampton Court Conference where a new English version was conceived in response to the perceived problems of the earlier translations as detected by the Puritans, a faction within the Church of England...

lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
lightgiver

Lightbulb 1611

King James's Bible is used as the name for the 1611 translation (on a par with the "Genevan Bible" or the "Rhemish Testament") in Charles Butler's Horae Biblicae (first published 1797).[ Other works from the early 19th century confirm the widespread use of this name on both sides of the Atlantic: it is found both in a "Historical sketch of the English translations of the Bible" published in Massachusetts in 1815, and in an English publication from 1818, which explicitly states that the 1611 version is "generally known by the name of King James's Bible".This name was also found as King James' Bible (without the final "s"): for example in a book review from 1811. The phrase "King James's Bible" is used as far back as 1715, although in this case it is not clear whether this is a name or merely a description...

The followers of John Wycliffe undertook the first complete English translations of the Christian scriptures in the 15th century. These translations were banned in 1409 due to their association with the Lollards. The Wycliffe Bible pre-dated the printing press but was circulated very widely in manuscript form, often inscribed with a date earlier than 1409 to avoid the legal ban. As the text translated in the various versions of the Wycliffe Bible was the Latin Vulgate, and as it contained no heterodox readings, there was in practice no way by which the ecclesiastical authorities could distinguish the banned version; consequently many Catholic commentators of the 15th and 16th centuries (such as Thomas More) took these manuscript English Bibles to represent an anonymous earlier orthodox translation...

The newly crowned King James convened the Hampton Court Conference in 1604. That gathering proposed a new English version in response to the perceived problems of earlier translations as detected by the Puritan faction of the Church of England. Three examples of problems the Puritans perceived with the Bishops' and Great Bibles were:

First, Galatians iv. 25 (from the Bishops' Bible). The Greek word susoichei is not well translated as now it is, bordereth neither expressing the force of the word, nor the apostle's sense, nor the situation of the place. Secondly, psalm cv. 28 (from the Great Bible), ‘They were not obedient;’ the original being, ‘They were not disobedient.’ Thirdly, psalm cvi. 30 (also from the Great Bible), ‘Then stood up Phinees and prayed,’ the Hebrew hath, ‘executed judgment.’[41]

Instructions were given to the translators that were intended to limit the Puritan influence on this new translation. The Bishop of London added a qualification that the translators would add no marginal notes (which had been an issue in the Geneva Bible).King James cited two passages in the Geneva translation where he found the marginal notes offensive: Exodus 1:19, where the Geneva Bible had commended the example of civil disobedience showed by the Hebrew midwives, and also II Chronicles 15:16, where the Geneva Bible had criticized King Asa for not having executed his idolatrous grandmother, Queen Maachah. Further, the King gave the translators instructions designed to guarantee that the new version would conform to the ecclesiology of the Church of England. Certain Greek and Hebrew words were to be translated in a manner that reflected the traditional usage of the church. For example, old ecclesiastical words such as the word "church" were to be retained and not to be translated as "congregation".The new translation would reflect the episcopal structure of the Church of England and traditional beliefs about ordained clergy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
Subject: Was Martin Luther a Jesuit/Rosicrucian?

Eric...

Through one of the links you sent out, I discovered (what I consider to be) a very interesting person, namely Alan Watt ... He has been a regular guest on Jackie Patru’s “Sweet Liberty”, and on 011805 the following conversation took place:

JP: How do the Jesuits figure into this? When you mentioned Venice, I read quite a long thing about their control of trade and commerce in Venice.

AW: Well, the Jesuits, they have their PR segment that started out to fight this new thing created by one of their members, Martin Luther, this protestant sect…

JP: Was he a Jesuit?

AW: He definitely was a Rosicrucian, in fact, that’s on his coat of arms, his family crest, the rose and cross…

JP: Martin Luther? [Laughs]

AW: Uh-huh, and, of course, the Catholic Church at that time was burning everybody who it didn’t like. All it did with Martin Luther was call him in for a few questions and let him go. So why did they let him go? That was because it was the right time to create an opposition for the upcoming industrial age in creating the protestant sect with the protestant work ethic. That was important… [At this point, Alan Watt gets disconnected and the line goes dead]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...100219&page=62
Old 18-11-2011, 10:29 PM   #3
lightgiver

Lightbulb Kjv

The Greek word ekklesia , for example, was to be translated as “church”, rather than “congregation” or “assembly”, to give the impression the Bible proposes a top-down, bishop-led form of ecclesiastical authority. James also decreed, for example, that marginal notes were to be purged in an attempt, some have argued, to preserve doctrinal ambiguities in the text that would make it acceptable to the widest possible audience...
Old 19-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #4
lightgiver

Lightbulb Amen

Popular among some theosophists, proponents of Afrocentric theories of history, and adherents of esoteric Christianity is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the (Egyptian god) Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Hindu Sanskrit word, Aum...

Old 20-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #5
lightgiver

Arrow Ptah

Ptah was usually depicted as a bearded mummiform man, wearing a close fitting skull cap... Only his hands come out of his shroud, and he was usually shown holding a staff that incorporated the djed pillar, the ankh symbol and the was scepter...

It was believed that Ptah created the heavens and the earth while Khnum fashioned the animals and people on his pottery wheel. Ptah created the giant metal plate that was believed to be the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky, he also created the struts that upheld it. He created the universe by speaking words through his Tongue (linked to the god Thoth and the goddess Tefnut) and by thoughts coming from his Heart (linked to Horus the Elder). There came into being as the heart and there came into being as the tongue ... in the form of Atem...
Old 20-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
lightgiver

Arrow Thoth

The Egyptian pronunciation of ḏḥwty is not fully known, but may be reconstructed as *ḏiḥautī, based on the Ancient Greek borrowing Θωθ Thōth or Theut and the fact that it evolved into Sahidic Coptic variously as Thoout, Thōth, Thoot, Thaut as well as Bohairic Coptic Thōout. The final -y may even have been pronounced as a consonant, not a vowel. However, many write "Djehuty", inserting the letter 'e' automatically between consonants in Egyptian words, and writing 'w' as 'u', as a convention of convenience for English speakers, not the transliteration employed by Egyptologists. In modern Egypt, tour guides pronounce the name as "Thote" or "Tote" with an aspirated initial consonant.

One of Thoth 's titles, "Three times great, great" (see Titles) was translated to the Greek τρισμεγιστος (Trismegistos) making Hermes Trismegistus...

Displaying his role as arbitrator, he had overseen the three epic battles between good and evil. All three battles are fundamentally the same and belong to different periods. The first battle took place between Ra and Apophis, the second between Heru-Bekhutet and Set, and the third between Horus, the son of Osiris, and Set. In each instance, the former god represented order while the latter represented chaos. If one god was seriously injured, Thoth would heal them to prevent either from overtaking the other.

Old 20-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #7
lightgiver

Arrow Revisiting the Body

An important part of the Egyptian soul was thought to be the Ib (jb), or heart. The Ib or metaphysical heart was believed to be formed from one drop of blood from the child's mothers heart, taken at conception...

To ancient Egyptians, it was the heart and not the brain that was the seat of emotion, thought, will and intention...

As a part of the soul, a person's ren (rn 'name') was given to them at birth and the Egyptians believed that it would live for as long as that name was spoken, which explains why efforts were made to protect it and the practice of placing it in numerous writings. For example, part of the Book of Breathings, a derivative of the Book of the Dead, was a means to ensure the survival of the name...

Old 20-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
lightgiver

Lightbulb King James Bible & Reincarnation

Scriptures from the King James Version of the Bible which hint at Reincarnation. Reincarnation was taught in the Roman Catholic Church until 553 A.D. when it was voted out (3-2) at the Council of Constantinople.

Gen 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. (Reincarnation referred to here)

Deu 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. (Karma)

Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same. (Karma)

Job 8 (Reincarnation in Chapter 8)

Psa 7 (Karma chapter)

Psa 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. (Karma)

Psa 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate. (Karma)

Psa 9:16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah. (Karma)

Psa 90:1 (Reincarnation verses 1-6)

Prov 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? (Karma 27-28)

Prov 8:22 (Reincarnation 22-31)

Prov 12:14 (Karma)

Prov 24:12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works? (Karma)

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. (Reincarnation)

Jer 25:14 For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands. (Karma)

Hosea 8:7 For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up. (Karma)

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: (Reincarnation - John the Baptist was Elijah.)

Mat 11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. (Reincarnation when Elias returned as John the Baptist.)

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. (Karma)

Mat 16:14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. (Reincarnation)

Mat 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Mat 17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist. (Reincarnation)

Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Karma)

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. (Karma)

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. (Without knowing what someone's karma is, how can one judge another?)

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Free from rebirth on this planet of pain and suffering.)

John 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? (This is an open reference to the Law of Rebirth - Reincarnation - "This man" could only have caused his sin if karma were in effect.)

Rom 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds: (Karma)

1 Cor 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. (Karma)

2 Cor 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. (Karma)

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, (Reincarnation - until you become perfect sons of God.)

Gal 6:5 For every man shall bear his own burden. (Karma, each man must pay for what he has done, both good and bad.)

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. (Karma! The original scripture said "even though the reaping come a thousand years hence." The Law of Rebirth must be accepted by anyone who wishes to enter into the new wisdom schools.)

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. (Reincarnation - The law of rebirth may come to an end to those who overcome this earth - become a Master of the planet.)

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. (Karma)

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. (Reincarnation)

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. (Karma)

http://www.powerattunements.com/article42.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-11-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 20-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #9
blackyblue

I dont think all this is really relivant for most believers in GOD.

Afterall, does it really matter if someone refers to GOD as SATAN? It makes no difference what he calls GOD or what he says when he says Amen as long as his intentions are good and he himself or herself is giving and seeking power to cope from a good energy or force or whatever you wanna call it.

The free-masons nor anyone else cannot take away from you what is in your heart.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 20-11-2011 at 09:38 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]Scriptures from the King James Version of the Bible which hint at Reincarnation. Reincarnation was taught in the Roman Catholic Church until 553 A.D. when it was voted out (3-2) at the Council of Constantinople.

Gen 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. (Reincarnation referred to here)
No it's not.

Quote:
Deu 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. (Karma)
The absolute law of the sewer does not equate to reincarnation.

Quote:
Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same. (Karma)
See the law of the sewer, again.

Quote:
Job 8 (Reincarnation in Chapter 8)
Really? Where exactly?

Quote:
Psa 7 (Karma chapter)
So you say. Your track record being what it is at this point I'm not going to continue.

Last edited by logos880; 20-11-2011 at 09:40 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:45 PM   #11
lightgiver

Lightbulb Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post

Your track record being what it is at this point I'm not going to continue.
Thank Goodness...
Old 21-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #12
lightgiver

Arrow Priest

Old 21-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #13
lightgiver

Arrow Osiris

Osiris is represented in his most developed form of iconography wearing the Atef crown, which is similar to the White crown of Upper Egypt, but with the addition of two curling ostrich feathers at each side (see also Atef crown (hieroglyph)). He also carries the crook and flail. The crook is thought to represent Osiris as a shepherd god. The symbolism of the flail is more uncertain with shepherds whip, fly-whisk, or association with the god Andjety of the ninth nome of Lower Egypt proposed. He is commonly depicted as a green (the color of rebirth) or black (alluding to the fertility of the Nile floodplain) complexioned pharaoh, in mummiform (wearing the trappings of mummification from chest downward). He is also depicted although quite rarely as a lunar god with a crown encompassing the moon...

Old 21-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #14
lightgiver

Question What do Freemasons seek

First Degree Freemason Training

The training of an Entered Apprentice Mason begins within,... as all men are first prepared in their heart to be made a Freemason.

The decision must be of their own free will and accord. Each Lodge is erected to God, our Creator, the Supreme Architect of the Universe, and dedicated to the 2 Holy Saints John.

It is in God, our Creator, in whom each man must put his trust.

Q: What do Freemasons seek?

A: Light. "Light" represents knowledge. All Freemasons
continually seek more knowledge.

Q: Will I learn the Masonic secrets in this Entered
Apprentice Mason Study Guide?

A: No. They will be learned in the lodge in which you will
be raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. They are the
grips, penal signs, passwords and ritual work.

Q: Is there a Penalty for an Entered Apprentice Mason Failure
to Memorize the Material?

A: No. There is no penalty assessed by the lodge. If your
jurisdiction requires Entered Apprentice Memorization,
continue to read the rest of this page to receive an
understanding which will assist you in your memorization
work.

If your jurisdiction does not require you to memorize the material, reading the rest of this page will help you to fully understand your obligation, and thus make it easier for you to move forward to the Fellow craft degree.

http://www.masonic-lodge-of-educatio...ice-mason.html
Old 21-11-2011, 11:11 PM   #15
lightgiver

Arrow RA

Ra is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the Fifth Dynasty he had become a major deity in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the mid-day sun. The meaning of the name is uncertain, but it is thought that if not a word for 'sun' it may be a variant of or linked to words meaning 'creative power' and 'creator'...

All forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra, who called each of them into existence by speaking their secret names... Alternatively humans were created from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the "Cattle of Ra." In the myth of the Celestial Cow it is recounted how mankind plotted against Ra and how he sent his eye as the goddess Sekhmet to punish them... When she became blood thirsty she was pacified by mixing beer with red dye...

To the Egyptians, the sun represented light, warmth, and growth... This made the sun deity very important as the sun was seen as the ruler of all that he created. The sun disk was either seen as the body or eye of Ra...

http://www.egyptartsite.com/ra.html
Old 21-11-2011, 11:12 PM   #16
lightgiver

Lightbulb Temple

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-11-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 22-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #17
lightgiver

Lightbulb Tutankhamun

Tutankhamun's Tomb could never have been robbed; the chaos in the antechamber was only part of the riddle... Akhenaten could not have been Tutankhamun's father

Like Lord Pacal, leader of the Maya, Tutankhamun encoded the super-science of the Sun into his treasures as a message to future generations

The Book of Revelation in the Bible, the decoded treasures of Tutankhamun and those of Lord Pacal all tell the same story

http://www.mauricecotterell.com/03tutpropheciesrvw.htm
Old 22-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #18
logos880

Quote:
Thank Goodness...
Yeah, wouldn't want common sense entering into this equation...now would we?
Old 22-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #19
lightgiver

Lightbulb Pine

Old 22-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #20
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Lion and the Virgin

Leo-Virgo, the Lion and the Virgin, constitute the great astrological mystery of the zodiacal sign called The Sphinx...

Comprehend that the word sphinx means to bind or close a circle tightly, and that the Great Sphinx binds Virgo and Leo in the Zodiac on the ceiling of the Portico — at Esna's Khnum Temple.

The four seasons of the great year are marked by Egypt’s four minor sphinxes, Ezekiel's four heads of the beast, Revelation’s four cherubim, and astronomy’s Taurus, Leo, Aquarius, and Scorpio (Abraham's Eagle) constellations.

http://www.revealer.com/review.htm