Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #20281
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
hi
this is the photograper I was on about, if you look at the celebs page you can see the names that have been popping up in the thread, Ted Heath, prince charles, prince philip etc..
http://www.dougmckenziephotography.c...otographs.html

Its from his site i connected the variety club, sunshine coaches, water rats etc.
Nice on..this threads on a very positive roll this evening
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #20282
can_o_worms
Inactive

Default Jonestown

BBC2 now, Storyville - Jonestown Massacre. Why are good programmes on so late??
can_o_worms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #20283
welshwitch
Banned

Follow the Money

Colvin & Laud & others - corporate links

In 1994 Mr Colvin failed to register a consultancy with a firm linked to South Africa, Strategy Network International.

The press reported it as being part of the cash-for-questions row as the firm had employed former Tory minister Neil Hamilton. But at the time Mr Colvin told the BBC: "It was not registered. It is an oversight which I regret".

Didn't Mc Slime have some involvement with Cash 4 ?ns

http://www.powerbase.info/index.php/Strategy_Network_International

In the late 1980s and early 1990s Strategy Network International paid for Conservative MPs to visit South Africa. Conservative MPs Neil Hamilton and Michael Colvin both failed to declare the trips on the members register of interests.[3] Current Prime Minister David Cameron also took advantage of a Strategy Network International trip to South Africa in 1989. The trip was offered to the Conservative Research Department by Derek Laud, who was employed by SNI and was later a contestant on the reality tv series Big Brother. [4]

Operation Agree

The company is described by The Guardian as being a key part of "an extensive network of right-wing organizations linked to the South African government". According to their investigation the company was "set up in the 1980s by Sean Cleary, a former South African diplomat who once served in Washington. Cleary's group spearheaded the 1989 election campaign in Namibia for pro-South African politicians running against the Namibian independence movement, Swapo". Subsequent investigations in South Africa have revealed that the anti-Swapo effort was the first part of "Operation Agree," a complex secret strategy by South African military intelligence designed to preserve South African economic dominance of the southern African region. Support for Jonas Savimbi's Unita in Angola's elections was the second phase of "Operation Agree," according to a former intelligence officer, Nico Basson, who gave extensive testimony during the investigation.[6]
People

Sean Cleary | Derek Laud
Westlex Registrars Limited NOMINEE SECRETARY 21 SOUTHAMPTON ROW LONDON WC1B 5HS Appointed: pre 19/07/1991 Nationality: BRITISH Appointments: 0
Patrick Watson (WATSON, PATRICK ADRIAN RICHARD JOHN MR) DIRECTOR 532 WANDSWORTH ROAD LONDON SW8 3JX Appointed: pre 19/07/1991 Nationality: BRITISH Date of Birth: 04/04/1955 Appointments: 3
Nigel Swain (SWAIN, NIGEL ROBERT MR) DIRECTOR 160 CLIVE ROAD WEST DULWICH LONDON SE21 8BP Appointed: 01/12/1991 Resigned: 07/07/1992 Nationality: BRITISH Date of Birth: 23/09/1957 Appointments: 1[7]

Sigh - I keep trying to add some links but not sure if anyone is picking up on them. Someone please be kind enough to tell me if I'm wasting everyone's time.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #20284
justin1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakingthedead View Post
I have spent several long days looking at this guy's life story from near death at 5 month and 2 years too Bevin Boys, spinal injury my arse!
Even his official biographer has doubts regarding Savile's tenure as a Bevin Boy:
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/comment...ndal-interview

Quote:
Let's not underestimate his oddness: in an era when the Beatles got stick for having hair slightly longer than their dads', Savile was going round with a tartan mullet. When briefly a conscript coalminer he worked a shift completely naked so he could surprise his workmates by walking out in a spotless suit and tie. (Or so he says - Savile biographer Dan Davies' dogged research casts doubt about his tales as a "Bevin Boy".)
Dan Davies is on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MrDanDavies

His book is as of yet, unwritten. He apparently has a room full of research though.
justin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #20285
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
thanks for replying re this picture but no it wasnt this one no way
it was definitely 100 percent a black and white photo of an old rolls royce could have sworn it was the one with the bike[/QUOTE]

He had at least one other Roller a white one.
Old 20-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #20286
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehuntergatherer View Post
it was definitely 100 percent a black and white photo of an old rolls royce could have sworn it was the one with the bike.

He had at least one other Roller a white one.
I remember the pic youre talking about. B&W shot, the Rolls was white (or cream, I suppose!), and it was on the right hand of the image with JS 247. I'll see if I can google for it.

Last edited by nomorewifi; 20-11-2012 at 10:29 PM.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:29 PM   #20287
huddy

1.st but not-realllly-special post in this tread.
I'm a long-time reader her --- first of all: THANK YOU for all the amazing research and efforts you've done so far.
Lots of Information and massive loads of good posts. Very interesting.

Here in Germany the story runs very short in the MM.

Nearly no-one knows about the Savile case and I want to write an article about it - but everyday there are new links, McAlpine and on and on..
and people who were victims.

I personallly think, this story has a GREAT POTENTIAL to blow up the establisment - IF WE WANT IT - so please go on with it. There are some passionate truth-seekers out there and in here and I just wanted to say thank you to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret66mechanism View Post
From Twitter

David Icke ‏@davidicke
I'm doing a Q+A tomorrow during #exposure on ITV1 at 22:35. Please use the hashtag #DavidIcke and I will answer questions during the show

One important goal would be the mass-non-cooperation. David Icke is talking a lot about it and it would be the most effective thing to do, to stop the system. The other think is REAL exposure. Many people have to be aware of it..
..the information is already there, it is every-bloody-where, we just have to open our eyes, and minds -- reactivate our hearts -- and stop the bloody ignorance and lazyness...

We'll have to do this bloody job forever, if we don't get what is going on and how we effect all of it ....and if we know what is going on, we have do bloody do something.

Like David used to say (and I'm glad he did):

"Walk the Talk -- or shut the fuck off!!!!"

May the force be with ya -- YOU are the force, the power, the change.

Bless ---- and ps: I'm researching links to it in Germany, which is not too easy because I know nooooooone here who really would investigate something and put hours of reading and talking-to-people-to-get-information to it.. if you have any idea or tipps for me or the article I'm going to write (for the most important facts -- that you brittains/wales/irish would like me to explain then please send me a PN) -

Huddy // http://youtube.com/HappyHippieHuddy
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:29 PM   #20288
brontide

Quote:
that just adds to the madness as he was born in 1926
was sopposed to be a bevin boy which were aged 18 to 25
bevin boys started in ..December 1943 until 1948
now he was 18 in 1944?
he also cyled in france in 1945 and had a mining accident inbetween

totally crazy
'A life crowded with incident', as Lady Bracknell might say

Or...

'Where's there's muck, there's brass'...
Old 20-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #20289
justin1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by obliette View Post
This might sound like a really stupid question, but how do I access Google cache pages - I sometimes get the option to view a cached page, but most times not - I am using Chrome.

Doesnt always work, but try this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...rl-or-web-page
justin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #20290
nowdowntherabbithole

Despite having read this thread as much as possible from page 241 onwards, I have only just plucked up the courage to post (there was an initial problem with my log-on, which by the time I realised was a problem meant I had to start again).

I'll try and find the right quotes that fit with info I have found out but I can kick off here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by real_jimmyjones View Post
It estimated that 30,000 children go missing in the UK, every year. That is every year!!! There has not one organisation been set up to specifically address this issue. An earlier poster mentioned a link with April Jones who recently went missing in Mid Wales, maybe that should be looked at far more closely.
How can I find where these earlier posts are (have tried thread search which brings up 300 odd pages as it searches for April and Jones separately) or is there an April Jones thread? I do have some info/questions there, but don't want to go off topic here and incur the mods wrath.
nowdowntherabbithole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #20291
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentgas View Post
How did he manage to cycle from Leeds, and around Scotland in 1944? Wasn't he supposed to be down t' pit?
Good point,because during wartime there were a lot of restrictions on travel/movement,and "lights Out"curfews in place etc etc..curiouser and curiouser doth the Savile Saga become..
Old 20-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #20292
wakingthedead

Another of Jimmy's friends

Deborah Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire

Known to her family as "Debo", Deborah Mitford married Lord Andrew Cavendish, younger son of the 10th Duke of Devonshire, in 1941. When Cavendish's older brother, William, Marquess of Hartington, was killed in combat in 1944, Cavendish became heir to the dukedom and Marquess of Hartington; in 1950, upon the death of his father, he became the 11th Duke of Devonshire.

he Duchess is the maternal grandmother of the fashion model Stella Tennant and a maternal aunt of Max Mosley, former president of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA).

From his auction..

A collection of Christmas greetings cards, including from members of the Royal Household, four from Princess Alexandra (1936- ) The Honourable Lady Ogilvy and Sir Angus Ogilvy (1928-2004); and two handwritten postcards from Deborah (1920- ) Duchess of Devonshire, signed 'Debo' (approx. 30)

Provenance: From the estate of Sir Jimmy Savile. OBE, KCSG, LLD (1926-2011)
wakingthedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #20293
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedmom View Post
did you see the next one him cuddling/groping her?

I'm on my tab so couldn't link the photo directly. Do you think the beard etc was strange?
Thats an attention seeking beard if ever i saw one...yeah very weird..almost like the thing people do as a sponsored thing these days for CIN.
Old 20-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #20294
brontide

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowdowntherabbithole View Post
Despite having read this thread as much as possible from page 241 onwards, I have only just plucked up the courage to post (there was an initial problem with my log-on, which by the time I realised was a problem meant I had to start again).

I'll try and find the right quotes that fit with info I have found out but I can kick off here.

How can I find where these earlier posts are (have tried thread search which brings up 300 odd pages as it searches for April and Jones separately) or is there an April Jones thread? I do have some info/questions there, but don't want to go off topic here and incur the mods wrath.
I'd be interested to hear of any connections you can make...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=223705&page=5

ps. posting on the separate april jones thread may not necessarily be necessary...

Last edited by brontide; 20-11-2012 at 10:38 PM.
brontide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #20295
wakingthedead

Quote:
Good point,because during wartime there were a lot of restrictions on travel/movement,and "lights Out"curfews in place etc etc..curiouser and curiouser doth the Savile Saga become..
Trust me his life does not add up..fucken Walter Mitty was this guy!! Have spent too much time over past few weeks trying to crack the fucken nut!! Excuse the french lol Time to go and sit quietly in the corner lol
Old 20-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #20296
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
that just adds to the madness as he was born in 1926
was sopposed to be a bevin boy which were aged 18 to 25
bevin boys started in ..December 1943 until 1948
now he was 18 in 1944?
he also cyled in france in 1945 and had a mining accident inbetween

totally crazy
You can either interpret it as him being a bit odf a "Walter Mitty"character...or a dangerously deluded fantasist...or deliberatly obfuscatory for the puurposes of concealment and disinformation.
Old 20-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #20297
wakingthedead

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontide View Post
I'd be interested to hear of any connections you can make...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=223705&page=5
Trust me the mods will be gently..please share what you have and we can point you in the right direction..honest we dont bite
Old 20-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #20298
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontide View Post
'A life crowded with incident', as Lady Bracknell might say

Or...

'Where's there's muck, there's brass'...
OR-- "Empty barrels make the most noise..!
Old 20-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #20299
martyr pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by obliette View Post
Taken from this Tap blog comments
http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1...feat-your.html

Andrea Davison was involved with BE, and met Darren Laverty.
Posted this here for anyone who wants to follow up Cahill and MI5 links.
Great find obliette.I mentioned a government boiler room operation based in Finchley Road a while ago and has links to this, and also to William Goad and associates.
martyr pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #20300
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

Quote:
thanks for replying re this picture but no it wasnt this one no way
it was definitely 100 percent a black and white photo of an old rolls royce could have sworn it was the one with the bike
He had at least one other Roller a white one.[/QUOTE]

I think he had 7 Rollers, at least that's one of the things I seem to remember from the 70's, whether all at once or one at a time I don't know. Also, you can transfer a personalised numberplate from car to car.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote