Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 29-11-2009, 07:32 AM   #1
accuracy

Default Drivers who leave engines running to clear screens

Drivers who leave engines running to clear screens face fines under 'idling offence' rules

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0YEeOsYEv

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nce-rules.html

Australians For Palestine.(Providing a Voice.)
http://australiansforpalestine.com/
accuracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 07:43 AM   #2
dreamweaver

At the same time, cops have been fining people if they are caught driving without all the glass being cleared of snow/ice. This is pretty hard to do with just de-icer sprays and ice scrapers on really cold days - the melted ice refreezes without the engine heat.

More Common Purpose hoops for people to jump through.
Old 29-11-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
anxu

They would rather you drive with a fogged up window and have a car accident.
Maybe this will create a bigger effect on insurance companies that will then complain and perhaps get the government to undo the law.

You can buy chemicals from big shopping centres that help to prevent foggy windows and help stop rain and ice from clinging to the windows. Making it easier to see.

I like to leave my car idling for a few minutes before I start a trip.
I am helping the environment by leaving the engine running for a while

You could get a Oil Heater and stick it in your car and an extension cable
Perhaps leave it on 24hrs a day at 40degrees when you are not using the car.
Your car would then appear to have no ice on it ever. And technically you couldn't get busted under this rule since your car is not IDLING
Perhaps take photos and put it in Newspapers and laugh at them. Stick it in their face.

Note: I am not a solicitor, so don't take anything I say as legal advice. I am not responsible.
anxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
spongeblip

This getting a bit retarded now...

It seems as though they want us to run onto the streets and start the violence...
That's it!! I have had enough of being treated like an idiot I don't know about you all, but I am going to take action and flush the shit out of politics.. Can't say how or when, but when I do get there, I will let you all know.
Just remember that a rasta told you this and all will become apparent in time..

Much love
Blip
spongeblip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #5
martg
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeblip View Post
This getting a bit retarded now...

It seems as though they want us to run onto the streets and start the violence...
yep, I think you pretty much summed it up
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #6
loopy2222

Oh for Fecks sake!!!

Its all getting a bit pathetic now!
Old 29-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Yep, just more stupid revenue collection agenda, all to instil the value of money into our consciousness.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #8
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Yep, just more stupid revenue collection agenda, all to instil the value of money into our consciousness.
I think it goes beyond a mere money-making scam. It's part of the mind control agenda, as Brian Gerrish explains very well in his talks on Common Purpose.

All these petty laws and disproportionate penalties, along with all the cameras watching us everywhere, are part of a deliberate plan to keep the population frustrated, angry (but too intimidated to express that anger), confused and in constant fear of persecution.

This latest one is a classic - you get a fine if you drive off without all the glass areas spotless on a frosty morning and you get a fine if you keep the engine running to help de-ice the screen a little quicker.
Old 29-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #9
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
I think it goes beyond a mere money-making scam. It's part of the mind control agenda, as Brian Gerrish explains very well in his talks on Common Purpose.

All these petty laws and disproportionate penalties, along with all the cameras watching us everywhere, are part of a deliberate plan to keep the population frustrated, angry (but too intimidated to express that anger), confused and in constant fear of persecution.

This latest one is a classic - you get a fine if you drive off without all the glass areas spotless on a frosty morning and you get a fine if you keep the engine running to help de-ice the screen a little quicker.
Yes, undoubtedly. But there is also the application of sovereignty toward acceptance of responsibility and not accepting their jurisdiction, not allowing them to manipulate us, refusing to consent to their silly regimes.

That, of course is not a course of action for everyone, but it’s one I’d choose to employ.

Old 29-11-2009, 02:46 PM   #10
sofa king

not cleaning the snow off your windows is just lazy.

letting your car heat up to do it for you is just as lazy.

get off your fucking asses and wipe the friggin snow off. Millions upon millions in Canada and the US do it everyday in the winter months.

sorry this is one time we cant blame the government. Blame the lazy asses that wont look after their cars.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #11
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
sorry this is one time we cant blame the government.
That comes with the territory of passing laws. If they pass them, they can take the blame for them.
Old 29-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #12
grannymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
not cleaning the snow off your windows is just lazy.

letting your car heat up to do it for you is just as lazy.

get off your fucking asses and wipe the friggin snow off. Millions upon millions in Canada and the US do it everyday in the winter months.

sorry this is one time we cant blame the government. Blame the lazy asses that wont look after their cars.
excellant reply, or just park it in a garage.
last year alone i lost count with the amount of people attempting to drive without fully cleaning there windows.
Old 29-11-2009, 04:43 PM   #13
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannymoose View Post
excellant reply, or just park it in a garage.
last year alone i lost count with the amount of people attempting to drive without fully cleaning there windows.

exactly.

this isnt abut laws. this is about negligence. when one does not peoperly clear the snow off their car (not just windows but the body as well) they lose ability to see properly PLUS the snow flies on onto the windscreens of other cars... creating a road hazard.

the fact that its a law is about regulating where motorists have been determined to be unable to regulate themselves.
Old 29-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #14
dreamweaver

Out of interest, exactly how long does it take you model citizens to completely clear your windscreens without use of engine heat? And have you had to do it while working night shifts?

When I have been on night shifts, I have sometimes found hard frost set on the windscreen, which practically needs a hammer and chisel to remove. When I have used de-icer, this has been dangerous as it quickly refreezes and obscures the windscreen if the engine isn't already warmed up.

And to a previous poster, I've used "night before" de-icer and found it sometimes didn't work all that well.

Honest answers, please, exactly how long does it take you to clean all the glass, so that there is no risk of re-freezing, without a warm engine?

Last edited by dreamweaver; 29-11-2009 at 04:56 PM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #15
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

i personally don't like using de-icer and tend to use luke-warm water (or even cold water, as even cold water is warmer than the ice / snow) and find that water works better than anything else. You can also apply water to every screen on the car, door windows, front and back screens etc much easier than scraping them.

The car heater, of course helps, but is better to clear the condensation on the inside of the screen rather than the snow / ice on the outside.
Old 29-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #16
ndc777

OTT, but I've lost count how many times I've told people they should put a sheet over their car or park it in a garage or shelter.
ndc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #17
loopy2222

I scraped the ice off mine this morning I don't get how the hell you could drive without removing it and I wouldn't waste my time sitting waiting for it to melt using my heater!
Old 30-11-2009, 09:16 AM   #18
rydeon

Quote:
At the same time, cops have been fining people if they are caught driving without all the glass being cleared of snow/ice. This is pretty hard to do with just de-icer sprays and ice scrapers on really cold days - the melted ice refreezes without the engine heat.

More Common Purpose hoops for people to jump through.
This shit isn't common purpose, it's EU!

I was based in Germany years ago and they had this law.
Even on the British bases out there you'd have SNCO's snitching you out and telling you off for running you engine in the freezing winter before going to work!

Fck em!
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #19
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
This shit isn't common purpose, it's EU!
CP and the EU are quite closely intertwined. http://www.tpuc.org/node/79
Old 30-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #20
sofa king

Quote:
Out of interest, exactly how long does it take you model citizens to completely clear your windscreens without use of engine heat? And have you had to do it while working night shifts?

When I have been on night shifts, I have sometimes found hard frost set on the windscreen, which practically needs a hammer and chisel to remove. When I have used de-icer, this has been dangerous as it quickly refreezes and obscures the windscreen if the engine isn't already warmed up.

And to a previous poster, I've used "night before" de-icer and found it sometimes didn't work all that well.

Honest answers, please, exactly how long does it take you to clean all the glass, so that there is no risk of re-freezing, without a warm engine?

get a proper scraper. In fact a credit card works wonders.

like I said, millions in the US and Canada have to contend with far worse than the UK so Im not buying it that somehow it is difficult.

Last edited by sofa king; 30-11-2009 at 11:35 AM.