Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #181
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #182
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
I am reading a book about Tibetan Bon religion at the moment. It's mainly to do with the power of thought and intent and meditation. It said in the book that in ages past, power Bon practitioners would help and king and engage in magical wars. They could heal men from afar, destroy men from afard and do all sorts of crazy things.
Do they know how to steal ones sperm by making one have a wet dream in secret.

Or arranging pre planned liaisons so more sperm can be stolen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepebble View Post
The Vajroli Mudra. This practice is apparently one method that is used, it is known as the Thunderbolt Seal, which reminded me of this seal with the thunderbolt, snake, phrygian cap,spear of destiny etc etc.....



Here is some information on the Vajroli Mudra, practices, how it is done and what it can result in etc...



http://www.american-buddha.com/otosperm.htm
american-buddha.com/otosperm.htm


Maithuna or Mithuna is a Sanskrit term used in Tantra most often translated as sexual union in a ritual context.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maithuna


Another take on it.


However, the Black Yogis from the clan of Dagdugpa never perform the contact of the Solar and Lunar Atoms inside the organism; they always do it outside the organism.

These Black Yogis (Asura Samphata) commit the crime of ejaculating the semen (Shuhra) during the Maithuna. They do this in order to mix their semen with feminine Raja. Thus, this is how they achieve the contact of the Solar and Lunar Atoms within the same woman's Yoni.

Undoubtedly, the most difficult thing for these Red Hat Bons and Dugpas is the reabsorbing of the Seminal Liquid after having ejaculated it.

A certain terribly malignant psychic type of force exists in this reabsorbing process.

Incorrectly applied, the Vajroli Mudra (in combination with their Mental Force) allows these Red Hat Bons and Dugppas to absorb their spilled Seminal Liquor through their urethra.

During the ordinary sexual contact the Intellectual Animal spills millions of Solar Atoms of very high voltage. These are immediately replaced by billions of Satanic Atoms from the Secret Enemy, and these are collected from within the Atomic Infernos of the human being by means of the process of contraction (orgasm) of the sexual organs after the coitus.

When the semen is not spilled, then the Solar Atoms return inward and upward through Ida and Pingala. Then the Solar Atoms extraordinarily multiply in quantity and quality.

However, the spilled semen (which the Black Tantras reabsorb through their urethra by extracting it from within the vagina) in fact, has already converted itself into a frightful accumulator of Satanic Atoms.

When these types of Abnormal Satanic Atoms intend to rise up to the Golgotha of the Father (the Brain), they violently are cast down against the coccyx by the Three Akashic Breaths that work in Ida, Pingala and Shushumna.

These types of seminal malignant atoms are precipitated through Ida and Pingala. They violently struggle in order to reach the brain; however all of their efforts are useless because the Three Akashic Breaths cast them down against that region of the coccyx where a Malignant Atom has its habitat and also the power to place the Abominable Kundabuffer Organ into activity...


.
Human conception is seen as involving the union of three factors: SPERM, "BLOOD" (or egg), and the very subtle consciousness of ...

The outside is usually described as white (with a red tinge) and the inside red.
http://www.vajra-yogini.org/images/s...a-w-mantra.jpg

A triangle is one of the basic shapes of geometry: a polygon with three corners or vertices and three sides or edges which are line segments. A triangle with vertices A, B, and C is denoted \triangle ABC.

An obelisk (from Greek ὀβελίσκος - obeliskos, diminutive of ὀβελός - obelos, "spit, nail, pointed pillar") is a tall, narrow, four-sided, tapering monument which ends in a pyramid-like shape at the top, said to resemble a 'petrified ray' of the sundisk

BERLIN Shak
TAKE MY SPERM AWAY and a Little Blood.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...BL._SS500_.jpg


http://www.vajra-yogini.org/practice...trahedron.html


Last edited by lightgiver; 08-01-2011 at 07:43 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:38 PM   #183
hadaka_jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Berghof
Posts: 8,031
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

All Tibetan Buddhism is a perversion of the Buddha's Dharmic truth.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #184
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
All Tibetan Buddhism is a perversion of the Buddha's Dharmic truth.
Explain Please.

I do believe some use certain practices for the Right and Wrong reasons.

The terms Left-Hand Path and Right-Hand Path are a dichotomy between two opposing philosophies found in the Western Esoteric Tradition, which itself covers various groups involved in the occult and ceremonial magic. In some definitions, the Left-Hand Path is equated with malicious Black Magic and the Right-Hand Path with beneficial White Magic. Other occultists have criticised this definition, believing that the Left-Right dichotomy refers merely to different kinds of working, and does not necessarily connote good or bad magical actions.

Eyes Wide Shut- The Black & Red Ritual ...Before me in the centre of red and black fire and wind, On a lotus and sun, trampling demons and obstructors, ...

And he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats.
And he shall set the sheep on his right,
but the goats on his left.
— Matthew 25: 32-33

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-Ha...ight-Hand_Path


Last edited by lightgiver; 08-01-2011 at 10:48 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #185
hadaka_jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Berghof
Posts: 8,031
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Explain Please.
What exactly does the Vajrayana esoteric teach of the Buddhadharma?

Enlightenment? Or supernatural powers? Supernatural powers are not enlightenment, they're something which can be achieved, but this is nothing that the Buddha taught.

Dorje Shugden practice is even banned by HHDL and has NOTHING to do with Shakyamuni Buddha.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #186
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
What exactly does the Vajrayana esoteric teach of the Buddhadharma?

Enlightenment? Or supernatural powers? Supernatural powers are not enlightenment, they're something which can be achieved, but this is nothing that the Buddha taught.

Dorje Shugden practice is even banned by HHDL and has NOTHING to do with Shakyamuni Buddha.
Explain Please.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #187
hadaka_jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Berghof
Posts: 8,031
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Explain Please.

I thought I already had.

If Vajrayana is a legitimate teaching of Shakyamuni I'd like to see the proof.

Esoteric Buddhism is Hinduism is a newer frock, it may be Hindu enlightenment, but it is not the Buddha's enlightenment.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:55 PM   #188
hadaka_jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Berghof
Posts: 8,031
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepebble View Post
So what do we have here exactly? A man who preaches peace and non-violence, yet not only ruled over a brutal, exploitive system of slavery but who also aided a CIA-sponsored guerrilla insurgency. He is beloved by liberals the world over, yet he is anti-abortion and anti-homosexual. He collaborated with Nazis yet he is seen as an icon of peace and spiritual enlightenment the world over. All this speaks to the boundless hypocrisy of liberals and their sacred cows, the martyrs who are supposed to be admired for their “struggles” for justice. When his theocratic regime was toppled, the 14th Dalai Lama did not take the path of non-violence.
And still lovvies, celebrities and other such idiots defend and want a return to the theocratic dictatorship of Tibet.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #189
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
And still lovvies, celebrities and other such idiots defend and want a return to the theocratic dictatorship of Tibet.
How So? Explain please.


Last edited by lightgiver; 17-01-2011 at 09:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #190
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Jim

No answer then ?
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2011, 10:34 PM   #191
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Maroon

Maroon is derived from French marron ("chestnut")



Vajrayana Buddhist monks, wear maroon robes,

Theravada Buddhist monks usually wear saffron robes, but may occasionally wear maroon robes,

The maroon beret is the international symbol of elite airborne forces.

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-08-2011 at 10:37 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #192
hadaka_jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Berghof
Posts: 8,031
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
No answer then ?
I've answered numerous times. The Buddha did not teach Shamanism like what is found in Tibet. Simples.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #193
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
I've answered numerous times. The Buddha did not teach Shamanism like what is found in Tibet. Simples.
Explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
And still lovvies, celebrities and other such idiots defend and want a return to the theocratic dictatorship of Tibet.
Explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
I've answered numerous times.
No you have not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post

If Vajrayana is a legitimate teaching of Shakyamuni I'd like to see the proof.
Explain...




Vajrayana was first taught privately by Buddha Shakyamuni ...

After he attained Enlightenment, Buddha Shakyamuni gave both public and individual teachings, 84,000 baskets of teachings altogether, until his Parinirvana. His First Sermon was Dharmachakra Perwatang or the Four Noble Truths and Eight Fold Path, which is the ground of all spiritual development. This first teaching was given to the common beings and attracted the biggest gathering. His Second Sermon was the Non-Characteristics Teaching, which emphasised more on Emptiness. This teaching was given to the Bodhisattvas. The Third Sermon, a more elaborate teaching, was given to the Bodhisattva who has more intelligence and able to understand the Ultimate Truth.

http://hiddenyogin.com/

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=133148&page=4

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-08-2011 at 01:44 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #194
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Wink Real Smurf stories Smurfs originally in comics

Dugpas, Deities, and Demons of the Black Lodge
“Hiroshima and Nagasaki were chosen for a reason,” Ross said ominously. “They had long been secret centers of Dugpa activity. It was in a hidden Black Lodge temple in Hiroshima that the invasion of Manchuria was conceived, and Nagasaki is where the dark sorcerers posing as scientists drew up the inhumane experiments to be used by Unit 731, the Imperial Military’s torture lab. When the cities were annihilated in atomic fire, they took most of the Dugpas with them, leaving a large part of the Black Lodge in ashes.”
http://api.ning.com/files/*RyZxoNtCu...4*X0c/s109.jpg
“So the sorcerers lost their bodies- why is that such a big deal for guys who feed on psychic energy?”

“Because, Steven, their plates were now empty and, even worse, radioactive. The world turned its back on their wartime horrors, ignoring it all as if it has never happened, which starved the spirits of the Dugpas until they were finally nothing more than wraiths with little power to enslave. The way the Black Lodge works is very Darwinian. In order to survive there, you need to be feeding off of the living. Terror, fear, madness, and other choices from the bandwidths of darkness must flow regularly into your place of power or you become nothing but a shade, haunting the occasional individual. The Dugpas once stood to control the planet through their mastery of Horror. Now, they are just footnotes in an occult conspiracy theory.”

“But they still exist, right?” I asked. “And you are still battling them.”

“Yes, but their power is now reduced to one dark fortress located in a radioactive wasteland. I picked this fight with them because my own affiliations tipped me off about their final Apocalypse plans. The Dugpas have a shocking new comeback strategy for the turn of the Millennium, one last attempt to overthrow the entire Black Lodge, and I will not allow it to happen.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“I am going to enter the Dugpa fortress under the premise of some mission given to me by the Moscow Mothers. I will let the Japanese sorcerers capture me, and to free myself, I will offer them the Pearl Harbor coin.”

“What? You’re just going to give it to them?”

“Yes, because they will assume there is only one. It will be placed in a secure location inside the Dugpa fortress, where it will wait, collecting energy until the time of the Apocalypse. I will no doubt be long dead before then, but you, my dear student, will certainly be on the End Times stage, ready with your coin to strike at the right time.”

“What will I do?” I asked, worried.

“Bomb the hell out of them, just like Truman!”
http://www.esotericonline.net/profil...ource=activity


Finally: real Smurf stories (again)
A great injustice is about to be set right, thanks to publisher Papercutz. In an announcement on its website, the publisher of graphic novels based on mega-popular children’s fare such as Geronimo Stilton, Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew, presented a new series of graphic novels featuring Belgium’s finest dwarfs : the Smurfs. To us, Belgians, it’s quite unbelievable, but it would seem that, as Papercutz Publisher Terry Nantier states, “not many people realize that the Smurfs originally appeared in comics”, let alone that they have been around for more than half a century. And no, the comics Nantier is talking about, are not the run-of-the-mill attempts that Marvel published for a while under its Star Comics children’s label. This is the real deal : the graphic novels that Smurfs creator Peyo wrote and drew after the little blue dwarves had made their début in his earlier series, Johan Et Pirlouit, and had proven immensely popular during the stories’ run in Spirou Magazine. There had already been an English edition, by Hodder and Staughton, but this would seem to be the first truly American edition for the mass market.
http://forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/wp...-Papercutz.jpg
(The Smurfs enjoy some Masonic themed opera)

Two books will kick off the series in October, 2010. The Smurfs and The Magic Flute originally appeared in the Johan Et Pirlouit series, where it introduced the Smurfs (albeit in a proto-format). In the late seventies, this story lead to a local Smurf craze in parts of Europe when it was used by Belgian animation studio Belvision as the basis for an animated feature. The other one, The Purple Smurfs, has a trickier past. This story, in which Smurfs turn evil after they’ve been bitten by a certain type of fly, originally was called Les Schtroumpfs Noirs (the Black Smurfs). For obvious reasons, the American producers of the cartoon series that would make the Smurfs in the global succes they have become, weren’t too keen in casting a group of black characters in the role of the black guys (even though the good guys are blue, and they all wear white clothes). So they decided to lighten the tainted Smurfs’ teint and called them the Purple Smurfs. Which they remained.

Incidentally, among French cognoscenti it is an ongoing dispute whether Les Schtroumpfs Noirs predates Night Of The Living Dead by five years as the first real popular culture stories to feature Zombie-like creatures. After all, the Black Smurfs try to turn their blue counterparts by biting them, not in the brain, but in the tail. And in the end, only a few remain… OK, so it all ends well – this is a children’s story, remember ?


http://forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/wp...cutz-Peyo1.jpg
(“Purple Smurf, all in my brain…“)

Later in the series, one of the best comics ever to come out of Belgium will also be translated : The King Smurf (which, I guess, would be more recognisable and less political than the original title, Le Schtroumpfissime) from 1964, one of the best satirical treatises on the origins and dangers of absolutism. Here too, all’s well that ends well, but at least one little Belgian kid got his first lessons in political sciences from a cartoonist and his little characters…

To promote the new series, a special low-price promo comic will be published in July, featuring the story, the Smurf-napper, which introduces the Smurfs’ arch-enemy, Gargamel, and his cat, Azrael. Expect a lot more Smurf mayhem when the release date of the movie gets closer.

Wim Lockefeer lives in Belgium where sightings of small, blue men are not at all unusual ; you can read more of his comics musings on The Ephemerist blog
http://forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/20...stories-again/


Last edited by oiram; 31-08-2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3988 = 28 & a 88
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #195
hadaka_jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Berghof
Posts: 8,031
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Vajrayana was first taught privately by Buddha Shakyamuni ...

After he attained Enlightenment, Buddha Shakyamuni gave both public and individual teachings, 84,000 baskets of teachings altogether, until his Parinirvana. His First Sermon was Dharmachakra Perwatang or the Four Noble Truths and Eight Fold Path, which is the ground of all spiritual development. This first teaching was given to the common beings and attracted the biggest gathering. His Second Sermon was the Non-Characteristics Teaching, which emphasised more on Emptiness. This teaching was given to the Bodhisattvas. The Third Sermon, a more elaborate teaching, was given to the Bodhisattva who has more intelligence and able to understand the Ultimate Truth.
Now I doubt you know more about Buddhism than me. Seriously.

NOWHERE in the authentic Buddhist canon does 'vajrayana' feature.

It's a mixture of Bon Sharmanism and esoteric Hindu practice dressed in Buddhist robes.

I care nothing for sacred powers or esoteric bullshit, the Buddha's Dharma is mundane and banal. There's nothing esoteric in it.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #196
hadaka_jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Berghof
Posts: 8,031
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Dugpas, Deities, and Demons of the Black Lodge
“Hiroshima and Nagasaki were chosen for a reason,” Ross said ominously. “They had long been secret centers of Dugpa activity. It was in a hidden Black Lodge temple in Hiroshima that the invasion of Manchuria was conceived, and Nagasaki is where the dark sorcerers posing as scientists drew up the inhumane experiments to be used by Unit 731, the Imperial Military’s torture lab. When the cities were annihilated in atomic fire, they took most of the Dugpas with them, leaving a large part of the Black Lodge in ashes.”
http://api.ning.com/files/*RyZxoNtCu...4*X0c/s109.jpg
“So the sorcerers lost their bodies- why is that such a big deal for guys who feed on psychic energy?”

“Because, Steven, their plates were now empty and, even worse, radioactive. The world turned its back on their wartime horrors, ignoring it all as if it has never happened, which starved the spirits of the Dugpas until they were finally nothing more than wraiths with little power to enslave. The way the Black Lodge works is very Darwinian. In order to survive there, you need to be feeding off of the living. Terror, fear, madness, and other choices from the bandwidths of darkness must flow regularly into your place of power or you become nothing but a shade, haunting the occasional individual. The Dugpas once stood to control the planet through their mastery of Horror. Now, they are just footnotes in an occult conspiracy theory.”

“But they still exist, right?” I asked. “And you are still battling them.”

“Yes, but their power is now reduced to one dark fortress located in a radioactive wasteland. I picked this fight with them because my own affiliations tipped me off about their final Apocalypse plans. The Dugpas have a shocking new comeback strategy for the turn of the Millennium, one last attempt to overthrow the entire Black Lodge, and I will not allow it to happen.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“I am going to enter the Dugpa fortress under the premise of some mission given to me by the Moscow Mothers. I will let the Japanese sorcerers capture me, and to free myself, I will offer them the Pearl Harbor coin.”

“What? You’re just going to give it to them?”

“Yes, because they will assume there is only one. It will be placed in a secure location inside the Dugpa fortress, where it will wait, collecting energy until the time of the Apocalypse. I will no doubt be long dead before then, but you, my dear student, will certainly be on the End Times stage, ready with your coin to strike at the right time.”

“What will I do?” I asked, worried.

“Bomb the hell out of them, just like Truman!”
http://www.esotericonline.net/profil...ource=activity


Finally: real Smurf stories (again)
A great injustice is about to be set right, thanks to publisher Papercutz. In an announcement on its website, the publisher of graphic novels based on mega-popular children’s fare such as Geronimo Stilton, Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew, presented a new series of graphic novels featuring Belgium’s finest dwarfs : the Smurfs. To us, Belgians, it’s quite unbelievable, but it would seem that, as Papercutz Publisher Terry Nantier states, “not many people realize that the Smurfs originally appeared in comics”, let alone that they have been around for more than half a century. And no, the comics Nantier is talking about, are not the run-of-the-mill attempts that Marvel published for a while under its Star Comics children’s label. This is the real deal : the graphic novels that Smurfs creator Peyo wrote and drew after the little blue dwarves had made their début in his earlier series, Johan Et Pirlouit, and had proven immensely popular during the stories’ run in Spirou Magazine. There had already been an English edition, by Hodder and Staughton, but this would seem to be the first truly American edition for the mass market.
http://forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/wp...-Papercutz.jpg
(The Smurfs enjoy some Masonic themed opera)

Two books will kick off the series in October, 2010. The Smurfs and The Magic Flute originally appeared in the Johan Et Pirlouit series, where it introduced the Smurfs (albeit in a proto-format). In the late seventies, this story lead to a local Smurf craze in parts of Europe when it was used by Belgian animation studio Belvision as the basis for an animated feature. The other one, The Purple Smurfs, has a trickier past. This story, in which Smurfs turn evil after they’ve been bitten by a certain type of fly, originally was called Les Schtroumpfs Noirs (the Black Smurfs). For obvious reasons, the American producers of the cartoon series that would make the Smurfs in the global succes they have become, weren’t too keen in casting a group of black characters in the role of the black guys (even though the good guys are blue, and they all wear white clothes). So they decided to lighten the tainted Smurfs’ teint and called them the Purple Smurfs. Which they remained.

Incidentally, among French cognoscenti it is an ongoing dispute whether Les Schtroumpfs Noirs predates Night Of The Living Dead by five years as the first real popular culture stories to feature Zombie-like creatures. After all, the Black Smurfs try to turn their blue counterparts by biting them, not in the brain, but in the tail. And in the end, only a few remain… OK, so it all ends well – this is a children’s story, remember ?


http://forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/wp...cutz-Peyo1.jpg
(“Purple Smurf, all in my brain…“)

Later in the series, one of the best comics ever to come out of Belgium will also be translated : The King Smurf (which, I guess, would be more recognisable and less political than the original title, Le Schtroumpfissime) from 1964, one of the best satirical treatises on the origins and dangers of absolutism. Here too, all’s well that ends well, but at least one little Belgian kid got his first lessons in political sciences from a cartoonist and his little characters…

To promote the new series, a special low-price promo comic will be published in July, featuring the story, the Smurf-napper, which introduces the Smurfs’ arch-enemy, Gargamel, and his cat, Azrael. Expect a lot more Smurf mayhem when the release date of the movie gets closer.

Wim Lockefeer lives in Belgium where sightings of small, blue men are not at all unusual ; you can read more of his comics musings on The Ephemerist blog
http://forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/20...stories-again/

I very rarely agree with you but on this occasion I do 100%.

It's not Buddhism, it's Shamanism and nothing else.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #197
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
Now I doubt you know more about Buddhism than me. Seriously.

NOWHERE in the authentic Buddhist canon does 'vajrayana' feature.

It's a mixture of Bon Sharmanism and esoteric Hindu practice dressed in Buddhist robes.

I care nothing for sacred powers or esoteric bullshit, the Buddha's Dharma is mundane and banal. There's nothing esoteric in it.
How do you know ?

Show us all ...explain

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-08-2011 at 07:04 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #198
hadaka_jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Berghof
Posts: 8,031
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
How do you know ?

Show us all ...explain
For the love of God, just Google it. It's all there on the informationsuperhighway.

If you're trying to be all 'zen' like then you're failing miserably. Wanna Dharma duel?

Anytime, I've had more practice than you'll ever know.

Emptiness. You seen it? You felt it? Doubt it.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:31 PM   #199
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post


Emptiness. You seen it? You felt it? Doubt it.
Have you ...doubt it.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:32 PM   #200
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Angry jimmy...
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.