Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 14-01-2018, 04:01 PM   #1661
JebusPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
@JebusPrime, how would your change the 'salt' back to 'water?
Ta
You can not.

The only way to repeal darkness is to apply light. And keep the light switched on.
JebusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 05:17 PM   #1662
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JebusPrime View Post
To escape the reincarnation system there are two ways that I know about (perhaps more that I don't know about).

One way is to exploit how the soul manifests, this escapes only the 3d.

You can do this by accessing the none physical dimensions via soul travel or out of body experience and manipulating your own future.

You can not manipulate futures without consequence, however.

And part of the consequence is that you fracture your self in the process, you leave part of you behind in the none physical realm, you return less whole than you were.

If you access Astral or higher dimensions and do anything there that effects others, then creating that darkness is like putting a grain of salt into a glass of water. A little bit of water will spill out, the more salt you put in the more water spills.

The salt is darkness and the water is light.

You start off with a glass full of light, each negative act you do causes a little bit of light to spill out and a little bit of darkness to occupy its space.

So if you go and psychic attack a little bit of the light that is you spills and is replaced by darkness.

You can ascend and break the reincarnation trap if you have darkness in you, but it is a different ascension, you ascend into a different place.

The exploit allows you to access the higher none physical realms or dimensions. Typically the sixth dimension where we would see a plane of possible worlds, and all possibilities and all possible outcomes. We can compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one. It is a creator dimension. The workshop of the gods.

You can go there and take yourself out of the loop. But you will not grow or become more light or more dark and you will remain as you are in that place until such time as you get bored.

Traditional way is to be of purity, create no karma (which is impossible) to be a full glass of water without any impurities.

Then you ascend to the next level. You escape incarnating back into physical but continue your growth.

Even the sun, logos of this reality, creates karma. Her childrens, the earth and the planets are all souls creating karma continually.

They have foregone their own evolution ascension in order to illuminate negativity and darkness. From the seventh dimension they have created themselves in the same way that Jesus sacrificed him self for the sins of mankind.

So you exploit it fracture your soul if that is your path (not recommended) or you become of the least impurity as you can and move up one level.

Like a learner who starts to learn how to drive, and then passes a test. They might just then drive, for many do just drive. But one or two will start to teach others how to drive, and then they will become a teacher, and then the examiner and then the examiner of the examiners and then they may start their own school etc. etc.

Ascension is stepping up to the next level. Just like that.

Reincarnation is reincarnating into the next stage. Just like that
So how do you know and define what is negative and positive?
People have said accident of some sort or illness has been a most life changing positive experience and no doubt some of those accidents or illness weren't natural cause but volition of another.

If you believe in karma then that is your world. As in above video, it was put in place as a mind control. We've already had discussion on 'karma' in the forum and we all figured that something wasn't as it seems.

Perhaps you have your own system to differenciate dimensions. All possibilities exist in much higher dimension than 6th. As far as I know 6th is still the realm of light which means that all possibilities cannot exist there. It needs to be in void of light. Remember, light was born out of darkness which is the sea of infinite, all possibilities.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 05:47 PM   #1663
ink

Quote:
You can not.

The only way to repeal darkness is to apply light. And keep the light switched on.

Quote:
You can not.
So what then is the point of 'being' here if you can only become less and never gain back that which you were before entering here? And is this not still a 'material 'want'?

Nothing can 'be' here and not cause harm. That is a truth.

To 'be' a physical part of this realm, one WILL remove 'life' from else. There is no way to 'be' here and not harm!

Walk and you will kill, wash and you will kill, eat and you will kill, breath and you will kill....on and on.

Why come here.......unless individual 'souls' are 'born' here....Borne upon the water's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1:2Wycliffe Bible
Forsooth the earth was idle and void, and darknesses were on the face of (the) depth; and the Spirit of the Lord was borne on the waters
As above, so below. Water above and below?

So unless we are born 'here'....Why risk coming here and losing that which you already are????
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 10:32 AM   #1664
mollymag4

Quote:
You can not.

You are mixing metaphors, which makes it difficult to respond.

Keeping with the salt and water in the glass, this metaphor does not appear to allow for atonement or for any means by which good deeds can dissolve/disappear the salt. So any amount of good deeds cannot dispel/rid the glass of water of any salt. Is this what is meant by a stain upon the soul?In fact, if you do a good deed (put water/light into the glass) you are just going to cause more water to pour out of the glass, salt and water both.

Your explanation does not work for me and it does not describe what I have come to learn about the subject.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 12:41 PM   #1665
elshaper

Default Transgender

https://youtu.be/0__Lf2F_Wpw?t=27m2s
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-01-2018, 01:11 PM   #1666
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

Eek is right.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 12:14 PM   #1667
elshaper

Movie mentioned in the above vid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100_(TV_series)

Outside of the Matrix is a post-Acopolyptic world.
Shit I thought this was fight. There is even more (according to her)?!
If that's the case, I might have to stay in the Matrix. It's like rock and hard place.... It's like jump and get drowned or step in and get burned.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 23-01-2018 at 03:20 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:12 PM   #1668
JustMe418

Quote:
You can not.

Darkness is only a lack of light and cant be repelled. It can be illuminated by light though.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote