Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 03-03-2018, 08:10 PM   #1
elshaper
Inactive

Default Conspiracy theorists' bad childhood

Quote:
People who believe in conspiracy theories likely had bad childhoods, claim scientists

https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...aim-scientists
He's not wrong there! Look how many of us have been abused, tormented by the parents?!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:16 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

I think this is a load of horseshit that is implying that the conspiracies we are talking about are not real but are just conjured up in our supposedly traumatised minds!

he's just trying to brush off ALL 'conspiracy theorists' as mentally damaged people

So if you question the official line then you must have some sort of mental issues...

Bollocks...it just means we can see through their lies!

if there is any correlation among 'conspiracy theorists' it would be that they would have to be people of above average intelligence who are brave enough to step out of line

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-03-2018 at 08:16 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:38 PM   #3
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
He's not wrong there! Look how many of us have been abused, tormented by the parents?!
I had a great childhood
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:37 PM   #4
andy1033

I became a target for mind control techs at school in 1992 in london. So that was the turning point in my life, the gov of uk, and or usa whom were targeting me, forced me down this road.

You live with gov organised gang stalking all your adult life, and you can be sure you will hate them.

Destroying your life, so you will end up doing something wrong. If you live with that all your life, you can be sure you will hate them in power, that did this to you.

So, whether or not my childhood was good or bad, that was the defining moment, that awoke in me, that i was not free to live my own life, of my own choosen.

You live with the electronic mind control people destroying your life using these techs, you have no chance of living any real life.

The uk, and or usa gov whom targeted me, are just scum, vile people, whom like to ruin lifes for there fun.

I am glad i found out when i was a kid at school this stuff, but that stuff either wakes you up, or drives you insane, or drives you to do something.

I bet its no coincidence, that since america has had electronic mind control techs, that can remotely destroy lifes, that school shootings started in usa. I bet they did to people in usa schools, the same they did to me. But they drove some of those over the edge. You can bet its no coincidence, that school shooting began 20 years ago, or so, and i knew for a fact that either uk, or usa gov began targeting me with electronic mind control techs in 1992, when i was at school in london.

People ask, why did this suddenly start. You can be sure, what they did to me, starting in 1992 at school in london, they have done to a large amount of people in usa schools. Of course they only will get a minority to actually go over the edge. You can bet, the mind control targeting of individuals in schools in america, like they did to me in london school, started this, as it drove some of those targeted over the edge.

Its a shame for rubbish science people whom found out nout in there lifes, that people do find out things. They try and label all people together with there rubbish inuendos, and labels. They pigeon hole everyone, with there little science minds, whom never found out nothing secret in there lifes. The only reason a scientist is a scientist, is because they are good at repeating knowledge from a book. That does not need thinking skills, it needs the ability to just read, and remember, and repeat back in some exam. That does not mean they have critical thinking skills, it means they are just repeating what someone else found out, like 90% of all science degree people.

These morons, read some website, and think everyone believes some garbage on the net. They think, everyone whom would question something, would believe anything some moron has written on the net. As these science morons, are just repeaters in there own minds, and lifes, they cannot fathom, people actually found out stuff by themselves.

There are all sorts of reasons, that drive someone to not accept society for what it is. But science people being science people, there minds cannot compute that we are all individuals, and only we can speak for oursleves, and each and every person on earth believes what they believe, and no two people are exactly the same, in how they see the world.

This goes to show, and i am going to make a very generalised comment here.

Science people with degrees = 90% at least are just repeaters, that never had an original thought in there lifes.

These people are like richard dawkins, whom can only argue there points like a 4 year old, like calling each other names. They try and belittle people, by trying to put them all in the same box.

If the moron that wrote that piece, read each and every user on this sites words, they would see enormous amounts of disagreements. Just because rubbish theories are out there, does not mean, every person believes in them.

Who ever wrote such a piece, is just an ignorant fool. But normally i would not respond, but i just feel like it tonight, seeing such drivel.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 03-03-2018 at 10:47 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:15 PM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I had a great childhood
Rarity.

waves,
I don't think just because people had bad childhood doesn't mean they are mentally ill such as resulting in schizo or delusional. In fact, who are delusional in this world.

Anyway, yes, people have suffered mentally due to abuse but most of us came out of it stronger. In a way, we have been trained from an early age to spot abuse. May be it took a long while to recognise because we had to go through therapy and what not but those that had cushty childhood aren't able to recognise it while we can spot it.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:45 AM   #6
oz93666

I think that's generally true ....

Those who have seen the meaner side of people when growing up are obviously more likely to believe the government is mean...

Those who only know the good in people just cannot comprehend the reality of child torture , people who put poison in the vaccines ...

It doesn't compute with their experience of the world and people .... So they are biased in accepting the reality of the world , have closed minds on this issue .

These are the delicate snowflakes who have had a rosy life will suffer serious adjustment problems when the truth comes out.

Beyond doubt the truth will come out soon .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 08:11 AM   #7
fairyprincess

You can have a tough childhood without being abused.

I wasn't abused. Not physically, nor sexually.

My mother was lovely. But she was clearly a narcissist. Everything she did, no matter how traumatic, was with love.

Love can hurt, sometimes....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:27 AM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
You can have a tough childhood without being abused.

I wasn't abused. Not physically, nor sexually.

My mother was lovely. But she was clearly a narcissist. Everything she did, no matter how traumatic, was with love.

Love can hurt, sometimes....
If you don't recognise IT being abuse then......you have a long way to go princess. We'll support you when you realise. We have been there hence ongoing thriving thread on the subject DIFSurvivors.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:41 AM   #9
fairyprincess

Quote:
If you don't recognise IT being abuse then......you have a long way to go princess. We'll support you when you realise. We have been there hence ongoing thriving thread on the subject DIFSurvivors.
My mams a lovely person really. She can't help herself...

She even has moment of clarity in hindsight.... she regrets trying to heckle her own mothers funeral, for instance....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 04-03-2018, 12:24 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
My mams a lovely person really. She can't help herself...

She even has moment of clarity in hindsight.... she regrets trying to heckle her own mothers funeral, for instance....
There are many mums who 'loved' their child but couldn't help to drink too much etc hence neglecting her child's need in developing years resulting that child growing up emotionally lopsided in one way or another. Then the adult-child had to do their own work, no fault of their own, years of therapy, pain and feeling inadequate. Look at you, do you feel inadequate in some way? Rather tellin', isn't it?
Old 04-03-2018, 03:40 PM   #11
fairyprincess

Quote:
There are many mums who 'loved' their child but couldn't help to drink too much etc hence neglecting her child's need in developing years resulting that child growing up emotionally lopsided in one way or another. Then the adult-child had to do their own work, no fault of their own, years of therapy, pain and feeling inadequate. Look at you, do you feel inadequate in some way? Rather tellin', isn't it?
I've just been to my Mam's today. She had a moment of clarity..,,

"You were dealt a bad hand with me and your dad...,"

Old 04-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I've just been to my Mam's today. She had a moment of clarity..,,

"You were dealt a bad hand with me and your dad...,"
I think the above 'clarity' statement should be added to this thread...

What rubbish your parent(s) told you
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=244801

Anyways, you should have said, "So what are you going to do about it?"

Well, I guess that is a progress in the right direction but a bit too late for you who is left with emotional scars. Never say too late however....

Last edited by elshaper; 04-03-2018 at 10:52 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:43 AM   #13
fudgetusk

My parents were dicks. Basic psychology: mistrust parents/mistrust elite.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 11:25 AM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
My parents were dicks. Basic psychology: mistrust parents/mistrust elite.
Mistrust (authority=parent=the elite).

On a flip side, we've got our parents to thank for. Are you there yet?
Old 05-03-2018, 12:31 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive

Princess,
This is SO appropriate. Just exchange the word 'Men' to 'Mum'.
This applies to even politicians, friends and colleagues. See the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnAKCsgV5Go
  1. Idealism of parent - that they are supposed to be loving. (in most cases yes but yours).
  2. Look at their action. (words are cheap girl... like 'mom: but I love you.' Yeah, my mum said that too and stalked me. She stalked me because she was jealous and she loved me. huh? LOL).
  3. Make a note of red flags. It will make you think when you look back.

Wake up girl!

EDIT: Just getting back to conspiracy, the thread topic, for the elites, propaganda through media, news is absolute neccesity as it serves as their version of fantasy they want you to believe. But we need to see their action because they'll lie through their teeth, we'll do this, that and the other. Check back later to see what they have done. Make a note of red flags and confront them!

Last edited by elshaper; 05-03-2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:43 PM   #16
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I had a great childhood
I have good parents but had a pretty bad chilhood.....
imo i was/am to sensitive

quess suffering is one of top ways to waking up and enlightment

Last edited by screamingeagle; 05-03-2018 at 05:52 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:51 PM   #17
anthonyml

Or... people that didn't have a bad upbringing never grew in to an individual and therefore have never thought for themselves. Maybe having parents that molly cobble and protect you leads to the mind set of "the government are here to look after us and keep us safe"
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:59 PM   #18
elshaper
Inactive

Like someone above says...unless you are ill or your life is messed up, you are not gonna start questioning the establishment, are you? Hence my previous comment "Be thankful for your messed up life" caringly provided by our parent(s). Irony.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:56 PM   #19
elshaper
Inactive

OMG, this video is soo good!

https://youtu.be/6lly20yppUM?t=5m43s

Quote:
Anyways, you should have said, "So what are you going to do about it?"
Look what I said and what she says!! The right question princess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF0X...utu.be&t=6m07s

Last edited by elshaper; 06-03-2018 at 06:24 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #20
Prince_Arthur
Premier Subscribers

Exclamation Not sure I agree....

Quote:
Not sure I agree....

My parents were just a little naive and thought the best in everyone.

https://pubastrology.com/new-world-o...of-the-garter/

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress...arter-v1_8.pdf
Prince_Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote