Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 18-08-2018, 12:08 PM   #741
iamawaveofthesea

NWO piggy-backing on racial disgruntlement

I think we are currently seeing a giant psyop reaching its apogee with 'conservatives' being pitted against 'liberals' and visa versa

I believe this is all a divide and rule strategy on the part of the NWO cabal. I believe that they control both the 'left' and 'right' wings of government and that when they get a right wing party into government they pursue an aggressive foreign policy abroad that crushes any global resistance to the NWO and when they get a 'left' party in power they pursue aggressive social engineering as a domestic policy to prepare the western public for the NWO

For example the job of the republicans is to push wars that benefit zionist expansionism abroad and the job of the democrats is to destroy the US as a nation state from within

The NWO cabal are a globalist clique who want to replace all countries with a world government which they would control. Where i feel many people on 'the left' are misled is that I do not believe the cabal are seeking to build a utopia where the workers will own and control the means of production. I believe the NWO cabal is creating a technocratic gulag state where the workers will be hopeless slaves of the oligarchic elites

This is why i support brexit and why i'm opposed to the EU because the EU is simply a stepping stone on their planned route to world government. The EU is run by the 'commission' which is made up of unelected politicians who sit with corporate chiefs who dictate to them what to put in policy. In the OLD left we used to call this FASCISM. The NEW left on the other hand seems to have no problem with being part of a fascist EU superstate nor does it seem to have any issue with mega-corporations shutting down free speech.

To the OLD left the corporations, owned and controlled as they were and are by the oligarchic elites were the bad guys to be opposed by trade unions which sought to marshal the collective bargaining power of the workers against the ruthless profit motive of the psychopathic corporations

But the new left is:
-pro-corporate
-pro-war
-anti-free speech
-pro MASS immigration

So why is that? It seems to me from having listened to the views of many people online and having discussed these matters with them that a lot of people are motivated in their views not through class consciousness but through RACE-consciousness

This means that because the fascist corporate oligarchs are pushing MASS immigration as a way to break down national cohesion and identity within nation states so that they can be destroyed and their populations enslaved under a world government, many people who have a race consciousness and who are motivated purely by a desire to stick it to white people are then supporting this NWO corporate-fascist agenda

These so called 'leftists' are not looking at the bigger picture of where the capitalist oligarchs intend to take us all with this mass social engineering but are instead driven purely by a desire for an OPEN BORDERS policy because they wish to pursue their own racial agenda of making their identity group into the majority demographic

Some of these people dislike white people having a demographic majority in some countries and they wish their own identity group, be it brown, black, yellow (or religious) to become the demographic majority instead. They are in effect themselves RACIAL SUPREMACISTS who lambast white majorities for being 'white supremacists' for simply resisting their own supremacist actions that seek to make white people a demographic minority in every single country on the planet

This is of course deeply hypocritical and there is a sad lack of integrity it seems on the left these days that no one seems willing to address this issue; perhaps we need to ask: does MASS immigration into demographically majority white countries decrease racism as some progressives may claim or does it in fact just increase anti-white racism?

The absurdity of people seperating into 'conservative' and 'liberal' tribes conceals this real racial motivation behind many peoples political views who are seeking to mask their true intentions behind leftwing moral high ground. As a result the 'left' has become colonised by anti-white racists of all kinds and far from the left being a vehicle for worker emancipation it has instead become a vehicle for anti-white racism

As we hear marxist professors call for ending 'whiteness' we have to wonder how white children will be treated in the playgrounds of the west as they become the minority while the very colour of their skin becomes derided by society and marginalised as some sort of defect?

'liberal' means open to change and 'conservative' means managing change. It should be apparent to anyone able to think clearly that as not all change is good that we all are 'liberal' at times and 'conservative' at other times. If i told you to put your head in an oven you would say 'no' and be conservative whereas if i said 'will you sell me your oven for £10,000?' you would become liberal....

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-08-2018 at 10:28 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2018, 01:18 PM   #742
da2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

The absurdity of people seperating into 'conservative' and 'liberal' tribes conceals this real racial motivation behind many peoples political views who are seeking to mask their true intentions behind leftwing moral high ground. As a result the 'left' has become colonised by anti-white racists of all kinds and far from the left being a vehicle for worker emancipation it has instead become a vehicle for anti-white racism
Speaking of anti white racism, does blacks only Cambridge scholarships qualify?

https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...black-students
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2018, 03:51 PM   #743
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post

https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...black-students
Why don't these whiney victim blacks just fuck off to a black country where they can segregate themselves from every other race?
And the decent black folk who must be sick as shit of this kind of divisive racist black power BS can stay.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 18-08-2018 at 03:52 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2018, 05:14 PM   #744
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
they're going to make James Bond black but bond is a cold war spy from novels in which the character is white

It would be like them remaking 'Shaft' but with a white actor playing shaft.....it's dumb

why don't they create a new spy character 008 and Idris Elba could play him? I'd watch that

They already made miss moneypenny black in 'skyfall' and they made felix leiter black in a previous film

There's a term 'whitewash' but what we are seeing going on is a blackwashing and its not being done by black people

Its being done by progressive forces who are pursuing a process of 'normalising' the replacement of white europeans with people from outside of europe

Its a slowmotion genocide

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-08-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:25 PM   #745
tinfoil hat

Quote:
they're going to make James Bond black but bond is a cold war spy from novels in which the character is white

It would be like them remaking 'Shaft' but with a white actor playing shaft.....it's dumb

why don't they create a new spy character 008 and Idris Elba could play him? I'd watch that

They already made miss moneypenny black in 'skyfall' and they made felix leiter black in a previous film

There's a term 'whitewash' but what we are seeing going on is a blackwashing and its not being done by black people

Its being done by progressive forces who are pursuing a process of 'normalising' the replacement of white europeans with people from outside of europe

Its a slowmotion genocide

This is why I got rid of my Telly, I was getting sick of seeing criteria for white genocide on most adverts never mind films, so I trashed it.

Cant understand how those that say they care haven't followed suit.

Gotta fight it however I can, and funding it has to stop.
Life will be harder tho.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:30 PM   #746
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
This is why I got rid of my Telly, I was getting sick of seeing criteria for white genocide on most adverts never mind films, so I trashed it.

Cant understand how those that say they care haven't followed suit.

Gotta fight it however I can, and funding it has to stop.
Life will be harder tho.
The social engineering is relentless

how can folk on the left not see that all this stuff is coming from mega-corporations and from government?

Since when did the left support those things?

Its like brexit....can people not see how the BBC is totally biased AGAINST brexit and the BBC is the government TV channel

Those guys are the guys behind the banking crisis con that caused the 'austerity', they're behind the wars around the world and the exploitation of natural resources that are leading to a polluted planet; they're the guys behind the neoliberal policies that are causing the inequality in society and they're behind all the false flag terror attacks

They're behind the satanic pedophilia and they harboured the likes of jimmy saville

can people not see all this and then ask themselves what / who it is they are supporting?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-08-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:31 PM   #747
da2255

When they've graduated most likely they'll be fast-tracked into influential positions where they'll be expected to exclusively promote the interests of black people even more.
A bit like those Rhodes scholarships where you already are someone just because you got the scholarship.

Last edited by da2255; 18-08-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:37 PM   #748
tinfoil hat

To be fair, I used to think they all knew what they were doing, its just too obvious.

Then that news report came up the other day about those two millennial retards going for a jolly in ISIS territory made me see some really are that dumb and naïve.

But ignorance is no excuse when the end of your own people forever could be the result.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:40 PM   #749
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
When they've graduated most likely they'll be fast-tracked into influential positions where they'll be expected to exclusively promote the interests of black people even more.
A bit like those Rhodes scholarships where you already are someone just because you got the scholarship.
The situation in south africa seems to be descending towards conflict and it seems all the talk of 'peace and reconciliation' has evaporated

While we have been told to be colour blind in the west it seems that other forces have been at work building a race consciousness and while advocates of 'multi-culturalism' appeal to peoples sense of fairplay I'm beginning to wonder if that same fairplay would be applied if the demographic tables are turned...

No doubt they would argue that the answer would be an all powerful STATE that could ensure that there was no persecution of white minorities but that just plays right into the hands of the NWO technocrats who will no doubt make the same argument
Old 18-08-2018, 05:49 PM   #750
da2255

Quote:
I can see it now, they'll be on 200k a year basically getting paid to say:
"We need more black x,y and z's", then the resultant black x,y and z's go on to promote the same message, and so on and so on.

Last edited by da2255; 18-08-2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:12 PM   #751
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I can see it now, they'll be on 200k a year basically getting paid to say:
"We need more black x,y and z's", then the resultant black x,y and z's go on to promote the same message, and so on and so on.
quotas is how they will do it

they'll say that X% of university entries must be black regardless of pass marks

if there are whites with better scores they will miss out and be passed over to fulfill quotes

50% women
5% trans
50% non white
etc etc

But the reality is that too many people are going to university now anyway doing bullshit courses and getting themselves into huge amounts of debts

None of the courses prepare people for the world of work and we have now got so many skills shortages that we are importing people from abroad to do our jobs

This then leaves brits unemployed who then have to fall back on the welfare system which is propped up by taxpayers NOT by the super rich who keep their money offshore and out of the hands of the taxman

We need to be training our young up with REAL skills that enable them to ACTUALLY DO THINGS

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-08-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:28 PM   #752
da2255

Quote:
quotas is how they will do it

they'll say that X% of university entries must be black regardless of pass marks

if there are whites with better scores they will miss out and be passed over to fulfill quotes

50% women
5% trans
50% non white
etc etc

But the reality is that too many people are going to university now anyway doing bullshit courses and getting themselves into huge amounts of debts

None of the courses prepare people for the world of work and we have now got so many skills shortages that we are importing people from abroad to do our jobs

This then leaves brits unemployed who then have to fall back on the welfare system which is propped up by taxpayers NOT by the super rich who keep their money offshore and out of the hands of the taxman

We need to be training our young up with REAL skills that enable them to ACTUALLY DO THINGS
I regret uni myself, I wish I'd have got a skill instead.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:32 PM   #753
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
It's become an industry where uni chiefs want to fill their pockets with cash instead of fitting the younger generation to be able to contribute meaningfully in society

It also shifted so that it was no longer enough to have a degree and people were expected to have a post graduate degree as well!

Its a money making con which is costing the health of our nation dear
Old 18-08-2018, 07:23 PM   #754
da2255

Quote:
It's become an industry where uni chiefs want to fill their pockets with cash instead of fitting the younger generation to be able to contribute meaningfully in society

It also shifted so that it was no longer enough to have a degree and people were expected to have a post graduate degree as well!

Its a money making con which is costing the health of our nation dear
I agree.

I just saw a twitter ad today for the local ex-polytechnic clearing system, saying it was "life changing".

Wanted to reply with expletives because it was just such an utterly immoral thing to claim.

Last edited by da2255; 18-08-2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:49 AM   #755
iamawaveofthesea

The orchestrated 'clash of civilisation'

As we see more and more 'terror' attacks in the west where the people involved have had some sort of connection with british intelligence it becomes clear that there is a move on to drive a wedge between muslims and non-muslims in europe

I believe that tensions will be stoked between those two groups to prepare the way for war against Iran and for a wider conflict against the muslim world that will enable the freemasons to build their third temple on temple mount.

The neocon John Bolton has announced that the US will be in tehran by 2019 in an incredibly belligerent threat. To achieve these objectives i believe the freemasonic elites will first 'manufacture the consent' of the european public by hardening their hearts against muslims so that they will not resist these moves. This can be achieved through the repeated use of terror attacks and through the failure to manage organised muslim rape gangs so that they grow into a huge scandal over time

Jordan blasts Israel’s closure of al-Aqsa mosque
Sat Aug 18, 2018 05:59PM

Jordan has condemned Israel’s recent move to shut down the al-Aqsa mosque, which forced Muslim worshipers out of the compound in the Old City of occupied East Jerusalem al-Quds.

Jordanian Media Affairs Minister and government spokeswoman Jumana Ghunaimat said Saturday that the Israeli regime’s move violated the sanctity of the holy site, warning that it would “touch off the passions of Muslims around the world.”

Ghunaimat said the move contravenes the occupying regime’s obligations under international law.

Israel’s move, she said, violates all international norms, which affirm respect to all places of worship.

The Jordanian minister, whose country serves as the custodian of the al-Aqsa mosque compound, held the Tel Aviv regime responsible for such provocations and called for an immediate halt to such practices.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...-Mosque-Jordan

Here’s John Bolton Promising Regime Change in Iran by the End of 2018
Robert Mackey
March 23 2018, 7:38 p.m.

Among those most alarmed by President Donald Trump’s selection of John Bolton as his new national security adviser on Thursday were supporters of the Iran nuclear deal, the 2015 international agreement that curbed Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for a partial lifting of economic sanctions.

Rob Malley, who coordinated Middle East policy in the Obama administration, observed that Bolton’s appointment, along with the nomination of Iran deal critic Mike Pompeo as secretary of state, seemed to signal that the agreement would most likely be “dead and buried” within months. Trita Parsi, leader of the National Iranian American Council wrote on Twitter: “People, let this be very clear: The appointment of Bolton is essentially a declaration of war with Iran. With Pompeo and Bolton, Trump is assembling a WAR CABINET.”

Their alarm was understandable. Bolton, who made his name as a belligerent member of George W. Bush’s State Department and a Fox News contributor, has not only demanded that the Trump administration withdraw from the nuclear deal, he also previously advocated bombing Iran instead. Bolton has spent the better part of a decade calling for the United States to help overthrow the theocratic government in Tehran and hand power to a cult-like group of Iranian exiles with no real support inside the country.
https://theintercept.com/2018/03/23/...iran-end-2018/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-08-2018 at 10:23 AM.
Old 19-08-2018, 11:34 AM   #756
iamawaveofthesea

Sorry For Being White | Australia Nurses Have a New Shocking Code of Conduct

Old 19-08-2018, 06:11 PM   #757
semper_occultus

Quote:
does anyone remember the great plumber shortage of the early naughties ? I recall reading a story that literally every single technical school / college in the country offering plumbing courses was booked solid by people trying to get into the trade such was the demand & consequent rewards of so doing - this included people who were dropping out of medical school !

Ofcourse this was before that cucking-funt Blair decided to open the floodgates to the EU accession states which put a massive bomb under british tradesmen - something that was quite clearly deliberate & rather shows up the mendacious bull-shittery of those who try to pretend that mass immigration doesn't undermine the economic welfare of the host population
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 06:17 PM   #758
semper_occultus

US Democrats are rediscovering identity politics

Janan Ganesh: They needed to start distinguishing one kind of American from another
Thu, Aug 16, 2018, 01:00

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...tics-1.3597458

The world did not always notice, so absorbed was it in the fact of his blackness, but Barack Obama sought to de-emphasise race. Had events not forced him into memorable orations on the subject, there is no reason to think he would have given them.

Bill Clinton was another US president who saw his nation through the lens of economics rather than blood. It was the outside observer, namely the novelist Toni Morrison, who read racial significance into him. Had Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election, we would now be well into yet a third technocratic government in as many decades.

For all that identity politics has permeated the wider left, the upper reaches of the Democratic party have remained mostly resistant. Some of this is down to a belief that Americans must be addressed as Americans, not as ethnic subsets, as per the ideals of the republic. Some of it is electoral prudence: a party too identified with minorities is asking for trouble with white voters. These two impulses explain the respectful distance between Democrats and the racialised politics of the university campus.

Among the legacies of Donald Trump is the narrowing of this distance. Eminent Democrats are embracing race as a cause. Elizabeth Warren, a senator from Massachusetts, calls the criminal justice system “racist”.

Former US president Bill Clinton. “The feminists lost their way performing as human shields, letting Clinton Inc demonise the willing and unwilling women in Bill’s life and treat them as collateral damage.” Photograph: Michael Reynolds/EPA

Kamala Harris, a senator from California and another presidential prospect, resents the term “identity politics”. It belittles the seriousness of race (and gender) inequities, she argues. Georgia’s Stacey Abrams, who could become the first black woman to govern a state, is building a coalition of minority voters, topped up with liberal whites. If it works in November, it could be a template for the national party.

Universal offering
After Trump’s election two years ago, Democrats were advised by the likes of Mark Lilla, a professor of humanities at Columbia University, to reject the Balkanisation of the electorate in favour of a universal offering.

The most obvious reason why they did not was Trump’s conduct in office. It sapped the Democrats’ belief that race could ever be transcended. If the president’s travel bans and quarrels with black athletes did not demand an explicit defence of minorities, then Charlottesville did.

This is the most race-conscious Democratic party since 1988, when Jesse Jackson was briefly frontrunner for its presidential nomination
A year has passed since the Virginia town joined Selma and Appomattox as one of those southern place-names that become abstract nouns, denoting racial strife. The president’s equivocal line on far-right violence there persuaded many Democrats that blindness to race, once their ideal, was now a moral abdication. The party had to speak for people who felt besieged, even if it meant distinguishing one kind of American from another.

As for the party’s wariness of the white voter, demographic change is easing it. Some Democrats believe the ethnic diversification of certain states, such as Georgia and Arizona, is re-painting them from Republican red to, if not Democratic blue, then the pale mauve of electoral competitiveness.

These projections assume rather a lot. And as a political strategy, it also forfeits working-class whites, as though a pitch to them is not worth the discomfort it would cause the metropolitan left. Still, demographics point to a more minority-facing Democratic party.

Fuss
At this point, an old Washington hand will wonder what the fuss is about. There has been a racial pattern to American politics for a long time, with minorities favouring Democrats and Republicans carrying whites. Each party has appealed to its “own”.

The difference is that racial politics was, for the most part, implicit. It was a matter of coded language and suggestive television advertisements. At no point did either party stop paying lip service to the ideal of an indivisible nation. “They are black, they are white,” said Richard Nixon, even, of his “Silent Majority” in 1968. “They’re native and foreign born.”

The new version of racial politics promises to be much more explicit, with each party appealing to ethnic groups in so many words. If this seems implausible, consider how far US politics has changed in just two years.

This is the most race-conscious Democratic party since 1988, when Jesse Jackson was briefly frontrunner for its presidential nomination. The change is neither surprising nor necessarily permanent. There was always going to be a counterforce to the blood-and-soil nationalism of the modern right.

If the Republicans revert to their pre-Trump ways once he has gone, then the Democrats can go back to the technocratic reticence on race of the Obama-Clinton years. The dread for the republic is that neither reversal ever happens, and the future is fragmentation.

– Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2018.
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 08:04 PM   #759
iamawaveofthesea

DEFCON 2: both Left and Right have turned against us.
August 15, 2018 by IWB
by Fabius Maximus

Summary: This is a picture of modern America politics, a summary of my scores of posts describing how both Left and Right have turned against us. We can still regain control, but the clock is running.

“… the preservation of the sacred fire of liberty, and the destiny of the Republican model of Government, are justly considered as deeply, perhaps as finally staked, on the experiment entrusted to the hands of the American people.”
— George Washington’s First Inaugural Address (1789).

I get news feeds from major media sources: WaPo, WSJ, NYT, LAT, and Slate. They tend to have several dozen articles and op-eds about the same two or three stories (e.g., Trump’s use of the N-word, described in Omarosa Manigault Newman’s new book Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House). Hence my long series about life on the info superhighway: we’re ignorant because we read the news. The endless fluff conceals the massive changes being made to America.

The big news is that both Left and Right have become explicitly our foes. Too terrifying for headlines, journalists instead concentrate on small news. It is as if in 1939 the headlines were about FDR’s mistress, not the Nazi and Japanese aggressions.

The Right continues its decades-long roll-back of the New Deal regulatory and welfare state. They are crushing unions, slashing environmental and workplace regulations, and cutting the safety net. Wrecking the Federal government’s solvency is a key tactic, done by massive tax cuts for the rich — and boosts in the Federal deficit — by Reagan, Bush Jr., and Trump (concealed by GOP attacks on Democrat’s deficits). “It’s all about power and the unassailable might of money.”

The Left is all about hatred of the bourgeois life that has deepened for centuries. Now they want to burn our society down, with little thought (just vague dreams) about what will replace it. Antifa, the events at Washington’s Evergreen State College, the increasingly violent speech suppression programs at colleges, using the government’s power to disrupt gender relations, etc.

In the States, America’s “laboratories of democracy“, we see the programs of Left and Right more clearly.

The Left works to produce “rainbow” societies, with the high levels of violence and low trust commonly found in them. This combines devastatingly with their mismanagement on all levels, turning some of America’s most prosperous cities into basket cases (their efforts to do so to the States they govern will mature with massive bankruptcies in the next two decades). We see the long-term results in the best from Illinois to the Atlantic. California is the testbed of their cutting edge social experiments; its slow disintegration has already begun.

We see the Right experimenting with radical changes in some States. Arizona was an early test bed. See these by Ken Silverstein at Harper’s from 2010: “What’s The Matter With Arizona? A conversation with Senator Rebecca Rios“ and “Tea Party in the Sonora“. Kansas was a second wave experiment, with its massive tax cuts and defunding of key government operations (see the results here and here). This kind of experimentation will work well for the Right if they apply the lessons in the next trials.

Immigration: the event in the center ring

Five decades of public pressure slowly closed our borders, with FDR not only locking the door but expelling a million or so immigrants. Beginning in the 1970s, both Left and Right support open borders. As in Europe, the Right seeks to increase the supply of labor — and so decrease its cost (as tech companies have with their illegal wage cartel and H-1B1 visas). The Left uses a flood of immigrants to destabilize American culture (so they can rebuild it) and put them in power.

The resulting rapid demographic change — large numbers of low-skill, poorly educated people from radically different societies) has few precedents in a large modern state (e.g., in our complex society, with its extensive welfare systems). Doing so in a period of slow economic growth and accelerating automation (especially of low-skill jobs) poses immense risks.

We are lab rats for both sides. Neither us nor our culture matters to them.

My guess (guess!) is that neither Left nor Right will like the results. I doubt the Right will get either the docile hordes they seek (aka a client – patron system) or the bare bones small-government society with high inequality and low social mobility. I doubt they Left will get either the radical society Social Justice Warriors dream about or the loyal hordes of voters (i.e., following their elite liberal white leaders).

There have been few looking realistically at the likely long-term result of the Right’s program (the Left prefers cartoon versions of the future, such as Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale. A few liberals have begun to ponder the results of their work. For a new example, I recommend reading “The Next Populist Revolution Will Be Latino” by Reihan Salam in September’s The Atlantic — “Democrats are betting on a diversifying electorate to secure their party’s future, but second-generation Latinos won’t willingly accept a deeply unequal society.”
A concluding note

Whatever happens, we are responsible. The Constitution gives us the power to steer America, and therefore responsibility for it future. The machinery bequeathed to us by the Founders remains idle, needing only our work to energize it. But the clock is running against us.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/d...ed-against-us/
Old 19-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #760
iamawaveofthesea

For The Few, Not The Many
August 01, 2018
By Gilad Atzmon

The relationship between Zionism and the Jews has been the source of confusion for many years. Both Zionists and the so called ‘anti’ have preached to us that ‘not all Jews are Zionists’ and ‘Judaism is not Zionism.’

But we are confused no more. Two weeks ago, the chief rabbi of Britain together with 68 other rabbis mounted pressure on the Labour party to change its ‘antisemitsm code.’ The British rabbis were upset because, although Labour generally adopted the IHRA's working definition of anti-Semitism, left out of Labour’s definition were four examples from the IHRA that restrict criticism of Israel* The Labour party seems to believe that it is kosher to criticise an ethnic cleansing state that deploys snipers against unarmed protestors. Chief Rabbi Mirvis couldn’t agree less. He told the BBC that it is "astonishing that the Labour Party presumes it is more qualified to define anti-Semitism than the Jewish community.” The clear message is that, at least from a rabbinical perspective, the distinction between Zionism and Judaism is nebulous to nonexistent.

Last Friday the so-called British Jewish ‘establishment’ went a dangerous step further. Britain’s three main Jewish newspapers were emblazoned with identical front pages. Under the headline “United We Stand”, they all claimed that a Jeremy Corbyn-led government would be an “existential threat to Jewish life” in the UK. The British Jewish leadership insists that Britain’s No.1 anti-racist is a Hitler type. I would like to believe that this is just the latest phase in Jewish humour. But the Jewish papers appeared damn serious. Stephen Pollard, Editor of the JC, said in a Sky interview, that while a teeny tiny minority of British Jews are fine with what is going on with the Labour party, “we are saying to the Jewish community, we’re united, the media is united behind you, the community is united.” It seems that the Jewish media establishment also sees the alleged ‘dichotomy’ between Jews and Zionists as a false dichotomy.

Since the British Jewish leadership seems to be united more than ever, we are left with no other option but to dig into the belly of the beast in order to grasp what seems an unprecedented outburst of collective Jewish Corbyn phobia.

I admit that, like the British Jewish leadership, I am upset by Corbyn and Labour’s attitude to the IHRA definition. My reasons though are very different. I would expect the Labour party to adhere to its universal values and reject the IHRA definition altogether. This is an anti universalist definition. It prefers one people over all the rest.

Racism and bigotry, I hope we all agree, are bad. But racism and bigotry are not that difficult to define. We are dealing with an expression of hatred or discrimination against X for being X (X might be Black, a Woman, a Jew, a Gay person, or a member of any other such group). This definition is universal and sufficient to tackle any form of racism including anti Jewish bigotry. In contrast, the IHRA's working definition of anti-Semitism suggests that Jews are actually not people like all other people. We have yet to see an international working definition of racism against Blacks or a working definition that addresses anti Muslim bigotry. The IHRA's working definition confirms that Jews, at least in their eyes, are somehow chosen. The fact that British institutions have adopted such an exclusivist definition may suggest that Britain is drifting away from its universal heritage. This is, obviously, an alarming news for everyone including Jews.

That the IHRA's working definition is treated as an ‘international’ definition and is pushed globally by different pro Israeli pressure groups also suggests that, at least in the eyes of leading Jewish bodies, Jews are once again hated globally. I do not believe that this is the case, but the Jews who buy into this tormenting line of thought should ask themselves how this is happening again just 70 years after the Holocaust. After all, this is exactly what Zionism and Israel vowed to prevent.

Zionism promised to make Jews people like all other people. Early Zionists thinkers diagnosed some very problematic traits in Jewish diaspora culture. The Labour Zionists were upset by what they saw as the ‘non-proletarian’ nature of Jewish diaspora society. They were disturbed by the proximity between Jews and capital. They were also troubled by a lack of proletarian spirit amongst their brethren. Some early Zionists including Herzl were worried about the concept of the ‘court Jew,’ the Jew who bought political influence through financial support of monarchs and royals. In that regard, early Zionism promised to take the Jews away - to relieve the Goyim of Jewish political lobbying and pressure groups.

If we examine the IHRA's working definition within a Zionist ideological framework we find that the definition may provide the most anti Zionist statement in Zionist history. The definition highlights the notion that Jews aren’t people like all other people but are in need of special and particular treatment. The definition treats the Zionist’s promise to make the Jews respected and loved as a complete failure, and it contemplates that antisemitsm is back. The IHRA’s definition also confirms that the Jewish State is not a state like all other states; no other state bothers to restrict criticism of its politics by others.

As things stand, the only genuine principled Zionist left in the world of politics is Jeremy Corbyn. Jeremy, like the early Zionists, insists that Jews are indeed people like all other people. Jeremy believes that Israel is a state like all other states and is, accordingly, subject to criticism.

Jeremy’s blunt anti racism is at the core of the Jewish leadership’s feud with him. Jeremy preaches to the Brits a simple unifying message namely, ‘For The Many Not The Few.’ The Jewish leadership and their embarrassing IHRA definition seem to push the opposite -- For the few, not the many.
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2018...w-not-the-many