Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 25-06-2017, 09:21 PM   #481
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
You just muddy the field.
haha you're cracking me up now man

so....anything to say about the jack the ripper case?

see how the rest of us post information....have you got any?
Old 25-06-2017, 09:38 PM   #482
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
haha you're cracking me up now man

so....anything to say about the jack the ripper case?

see how the rest of us post information....have you got any?
Tell us about your TI experiences. Oh, that's right, you don't have any. F-off Hive.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 09:40 PM   #483
JustMe418

Quote:
rupert?

lol

seriously though....you say you have studied the egyptian gods so lets benefit from your efforts...share the fruits of your labours so that you can improve the commons
Nah I'd rather see you having to dig through the mud yourself. Like I said, the information is there and not hard to find. If you want to trust Hall then that's up to you but there so much out there that won't agree with what masonic writers say. You could find the information far quicker than arguing in here with me about nothing, which leads me to think you are just wasting time with deflection.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 09:44 PM   #484
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Nah I'd rather see you having to dig through the mud yourself. Like I said, the information is there and not hard to find. If you want to trust Hall then that's up to you but there so much out there that won't agree with what masonic writers say. You could find the information far quicker than arguing in here with me about nothing, which leads me to think you are just wasting time with deflection.
soooo you don't want to share information here with people? That's a shame man

You know if you help expand consciousness then that then feeds back into reality as there become more people who can see things from an expanded perspective and then they adapt their behaviours accordingly and they then share the information with others thereby expanding their consciousness and it goes on exponentially in a positive feedback loop

you can play a part in that or you can be like the black lodge and hoard knowledge and secrets

That's the choice of each individual and its easy to see which frequency each individual is tuned to

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-06-2017 at 09:44 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 09:14 AM   #485
fudgetusk

Had an inspiration yesterday. I suddenly realised that the initials of the most famous film serial killer characters would equal 8 or other venus numbers.

I was right. Freddy Krueger's initials add up to 8. The guy who played him, Robert Englund adds up to 5. Michael Myers's initials add up to 8. Jason Voorhees=5.

Candyman doesn't have a name until the sequel which turns out to be Daniel Robitaille . The initials add up to 22.

Leatherface doesn't have a name. But his uncle the leader of the family is called Drayton Sawyer. DS = 5.
Norman Bates did not work but the word PSYCHO (if you use all the letters) =5.
Jaws=8 The shark in Jaws was known as Bruce. That equals 13, a venus number.

God =8. Jesus Christ's initials = 13. The initials of Vescia Piscis=5 and the entire phrase=8

Dr Who=5.

My suspect for the ripper, Rosslyn D'Onston. His initials add up to 22. His original name Robert Donston Stephenson in initials equals 5.

Add up 1984 and you get 22. Peter Sutcliffe's initials=8.

All venus numbers. So there.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 09:27 AM   #486
fudgetusk

FYI I won't be reading anyone's negative posts on this thread. It's a waste of my valuable time. I suggest others do the same.

Old 26-06-2017, 01:14 PM   #487
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Hilarious. If sound were capable of travelling back in time we would all know about it. It would be the biggest scientific fact going. If you think you can prove it then go ahead and write a paper, win the nobel prize.

Professor Brian Cox has categorically stated nothing can travel back in time. So who do I listen to? A renowned scientist or some guy on the internet?
Idiot. I am well aware of what you were trying to point out. The point was to illustrate that the audi logo wasn't a "scientific" representation of a sound wave on a graph. Some of us didn't get what you were trying to say at the time and assumed the mathematical reference. Thus came my long winded explaination. So I do not think sound waves travel back in time.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 09:33 AM   #488
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Idiot. I am well aware of what you were trying to point out. The point was to illustrate that the audi logo wasn't a "scientific" representation of a sound wave on a graph. Some of us didn't get what you were trying to say at the time and assumed the mathematical reference. Thus came my long winded explaination. So I do not think sound waves travel back in time.
Yeti dildo.

Mathematical reference? I clearly pointed out several times that I meant the physical representation.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 27-06-2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:35 AM   #489
fudgetusk

See the pentagram on the twenty pound note? Symbol of venus. Why the 20 pound note? two zeroes equals the vesica piscis.

Olympic rings. Five of them. Five is a venus number blah blah.

The lottery logo. We have two obvious sixes. The thumb and palm make up the third six. And the area of the palm that makes the ring of the six is called the mount of venus. Blah blah.

Also the initial of Lee Harvey Oswald add up to 8, a venus number.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 27-06-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Old 27-06-2017, 10:19 AM   #490
MKUltrad

Fudgetusk. The Audi thing aside, you have valid points about the numerology side of things.

Sleepers are programmed to numerology, not only in their names as you have pointed out but are sensitized to it during their lifetime. It would be of no surprise that horror films indirectly reference it because it is likely that those whom write or direct are using this form of knowledge.

I did a course in film studies some time back and one example used was Friday the 13th which is considered to be from a psychological viewpoint, to be a textbook horror film for symbolism. The most obvious is the use of colour. Red assioiated with blood is present during moments when something bad is going to happen. Other factors, such as the storyline being centred around gives the perception of peace and quiet where water being assioated with calm. Therefore the colour blue is present in scenes where there are times of no danger. Today, these queues or psychological tricks are obvious but were revolutionary in film at the time.

Lee Harvey Oswald is most likely the product of an MK Ultra/Sleeper program who was likely to have been programmed with prompts.

Sleepers whom wake up are thought to be able to deprogram or remember much of their programming throught the use of colour therapy. As the spectrum can always be replicated, certain colours assioiated with situations can unlock the mind. However, audioable cues are those that are the most difficult to replicate and thus ones that are used the most often.

Numerolgy and geometry are patterns that are used by computers to map exceptional complex situations in real-time through social manipulation. There are entire housing estates built in plain site that have complex geometry behind them. Some are built for different purposes.

A person whom I suspect to be an MK Ultra scientist is Stephen King. To many of his works have undertones of experimental significance. The Shining being one of them. The fact it was picked up by Stanley Kubrick is most interesting and also considering that some of his films do not show the events leading up to what is shown.

A Clockwork Orange specifically does not show Alex's life or upbringing, yet the aspects of things like gangstalking are very much present as are how the others in the gang become police officers and the like. That is very much an example of ritualistic abuse where the ring leader is in fact the one whom is controlled.

Lee Harvey Oswald was obviously a person desperate for recognition and a sense of purpose. The fact he attempted to defect to the Russians was clear that their response was that he was untrustworthy, thus returning to America. The CIA were likely to have been over him at all points, quietly waiting their time to program him into the situation.
Old 28-06-2017, 12:18 PM   #491
fudgetusk

Quote:
[IMG]

The lottery logo. We have two obvious sixes. The thumb and palm make up the third six. And the area of the palm that makes the ring of the six is called the mount of venus. Blah blah.
Forgot to mention that a hand has five fingers. A Venus number. Also the name Chucky(as in the killer doll) adds up to 8.

And Christ has been linked to Venus several times. And both are related to the cross. The cross in the venus symbol and Christ's crucifixion.

If we add the crown of thorns or the halo we have the circle atop the cross in the venus symbol.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 28-06-2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old 28-06-2017, 12:26 PM   #492
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Fudgetusk. The Audi thing aside, you have valid points about the numerology side of things.

Sleepers are programmed to numerology, not only in their names as you have pointed out but are sensitized to it during their lifetime. It would be of no surprise that horror films indirectly reference it because it is likely that those whom write or direct are using this form of knowledge.

I did a course in film studies some time back and one example used was Friday the 13th which is considered to be from a psychological viewpoint, to be a textbook horror film for symbolism. The most obvious is the use of colour. Red assioiated with blood is present during moments when something bad is going to happen. Other factors, such as the storyline being centred around gives the perception of peace and quiet where water being assioated with calm. Therefore the colour blue is present in scenes where there are times of no danger. Today, these queues or psychological tricks are obvious but were revolutionary in film at the time.

Lee Harvey Oswald is most likely the product of an MK Ultra/Sleeper program who was likely to have been programmed with prompts.

Sleepers whom wake up are thought to be able to deprogram or remember much of their programming throught the use of colour therapy. As the spectrum can always be replicated, certain colours assioiated with situations can unlock the mind. However, audioable cues are those that are the most difficult to replicate and thus ones that are used the most often.

Numerolgy and geometry are patterns that are used by computers to map exceptional complex situations in real-time through social manipulation. There are entire housing estates built in plain site that have complex geometry behind them. Some are built for different purposes.

A person whom I suspect to be an MK Ultra scientist is Stephen King. To many of his works have undertones of experimental significance. The Shining being one of them. The fact it was picked up by Stanley Kubrick is most interesting and also considering that some of his films do not show the events leading up to what is shown.

A Clockwork Orange specifically does not show Alex's life or upbringing, yet the aspects of things like gangstalking are very much present as are how the others in the gang become police officers and the like. That is very much an example of ritualistic abuse where the ring leader is in fact the one whom is controlled.

Lee Harvey Oswald was obviously a person desperate for recognition and a sense of purpose. The fact he attempted to defect to the Russians was clear that their response was that he was untrustworthy, thus returning to America. The CIA were likely to have been over him at all points, quietly waiting their time to program him into the situation.
I saw images in Friday The 13th that related to the wizard of oz. Can't recall the exact details. I think these super serial killer films stem from the ripper ritual. I have found hidden symbols in Halloween and A nightmare on elm street. When I went to buy my copy of ELM ST I saw two people dressed up in peacock costumes. Then when I watched ELM ST I saw two peacock decorations on a bedroom wall where the first kill happens.

I looked up peacock symbology and found reference to Melek Taus, who comes in the form of a peacock. He is seen by some to be a devil figure cast into a fiery hell for a thousand years. His religion is said to be the oldest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-of-Iraq.html

Also the name Bob turns up a lot in horror films. I have thread about it here.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...krueger+kronos

I believe Bob or Robert is code for the devil. The 22nd letter of the alphabet is V for Venus, But it could be encoded as BB. This would suggest that Venus is the devil as opposed to Saturn as Icke suggests. Of course there may be more than one devil.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 28-06-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 07:59 AM   #493
MKUltrad

Quote:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...krueger+kronos

I believe Bob or Robert is code for the devil. The 22nd letter of the alphabet is V for Venus, But it could be encoded as BB. This would suggest that Venus is the devil as opposed to Saturn as Icke suggests. Of course there may be more than one devil.
In terms of numerology/code I wasn't sure if BOB cancels to BB if the O was assumed to be a zero. Bob from Fight Club for example would fit the big brother/revolution style senario.

The letter O is the fifthteenth letter in the alphabet, 15/AE. AE sometimes references accident/emergency which coincidentally in the film BOB dies when in an operation for project mayhem. However, in code accident and emergency can be coded AAE so not sure if that is pure coincidence.

The number 2 also has cryptograph reference to sea fairing birds such as the Swan based on its shape.

Referenced from http://helpfreetheearth.com/news565_numbers.html

"22 - The number 22 is a double 11. It is also a reoccurring 2. It is the number of
the Master Builder." In the film Fight Club was an ex-champion bodybuilder.
Old 29-06-2017, 08:22 AM   #494
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I saw images in Friday The 13th that related to the wizard of oz. Can't recall the exact details. I think these super serial killer films stem from the ripper ritual.
The wizard of OZ is used in trauma based mind control; as the victim is tortured the wizard of oz film is played in the background and the victim is encouraged by their handler to go 'over the rainbow' menaing to dissacociate and create an 'alter' ie a schismed psyche

Quote:
I have found hidden symbols in Halloween and A nightmare on elm street. When I went to buy my copy of ELM ST I saw two people dressed up in peacock costumes. Then when I watched ELM ST I saw two peacock decorations on a bedroom wall where the first kill happens.

I looked up peacock symbology and found reference to Melek Taus, who comes in the form of a peacock. He is seen by some to be a devil figure cast into a fiery hell for a thousand years. His religion is said to be the oldest.
Melek Taus is a lucifer type character. The peacock is a symbol of initiation.

The news channel NBC news uses a peacock logo:

The vatican has a sculpture in it of two peacocks flanking a pine cone. Here the pine cone would symbolise the pineal gland and the peacocks could represent the two hemispheres of the brain:

Quote:
It's also the name of the demon that possesses people in the Twin Peaks series. In the latest episode of the series Bob is depicted as being born from the chaos of the nuclear tests in the white sands desert in 1945

Quote:
Bob is obviously short for Robert and the devils usual epithet is 'nick' as in 'old nick'. If I come up with anything relating to it i'll post it

The Ripper killer was called 'Jack' which is obviously a name for everyman in the english language eg 'every man jack of them'. However Jack is also significant in British folklore

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 08:48 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 09:26 AM   #495
fudgetusk

Quote:

Bob is obviously short for Robert and the devils usual epithet is 'nick' as in 'old nick'. If I come up with anything relating to it i'll post it
Rob, Hob(derived from the name Rob) or robin was a name used by witches to conjure the devil. I once read in a book that in ancient Hebrew the oldest word for a demon was Robet. It's the sort of info you won't find on the web though.

You find modern references to Hob in films such as QUATERMASS AND THE PIT. Which is about an alien spacecraft that crashes to earth and is discovered on a street called Hobb's Lane. They mention that Hob is an old name for the devil. It all relates back to the devilish figure of Robin Goodfellow.

As for Bob in twin peaks he features in my Bob thread. Alongside many others. Lynch is obsessed with the name Bob, In Wild at Heart there are three unrelated Bobs who all die from some kind of head trauma.

As for Old Nick it could refer to Santa Claus. That's what icke says anyway.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 29-06-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:45 AM   #496
fudgetusk

A little something about the film HALLOWEEN. Odd film. The writer and director is John Carpenter(who also created THEY LIVE- much referenced by Icke) He says in an interview that Myers "is like the devil" The character of Loomis(Pleasence)says that he has the devil's eyes. Carpenter notes that there is a scene that nobody ever mentions in which young Myers is stabbing his sister and he looks over to his hand as it is stabbing as if to suggest that he is unaware that he is attacking his sister and that he is surprised. He is not doing it. Possession? He wears a human mask so in a sense he has his real face and a fake face -two faces.
He also seems to be able to drive although he has been in an asylum since he was a young boy.

Myers kills a guy called Bob during the film and then masquerades as him, wearing a sheet and Bob's glasses. His girlfriend calls him Bob twice(hence Myers is a Bob)

At the end of the film Myers is shot six times and falls off a balcony. He has vanished when Pleasence looks down. Carpenter has said in an interview that he hasn't gotten up and walked away. he has simply vanished. Wtf? It was only when Carpenter made the sequel that he changed it to Myers simply getting up and walking away. It's odd that Myer's mask is Captain Kirk. Who often dematerialised when being teleported. is there a suggestion that Myers is alien? Kirk is essentially a spaceman.

There are two scifi films featured in the film. THE THING FROM ANOTHER WORLD(which Carpenter remade as THE THING- a story about a shapeshifting alien that masquerades as human- sound familiar?) and FORBIDDEN PLANET( about a monster that is conjured up when a scientist uses a machine that amplifies his brain. The monster comes from his 'id' The subconscious. Is Myers a monster from the id?)

Halloween enters Venus territory during(I think) part four and five when he seen to be tattooed by a rune called THORN. He is apparently cursed to murder by this symbol and is captured by people who worship the thorn. They are very Illuminati-like. Roses are a symbol of Venus and Roses have thorns.

Myers is referred to as a 'machine killer' Which is apt as he seems to be able to survive being stabbed and shot and has no obvious personality like a machine. Is it too far to point out that the word Halloween contains HAL, the name of the Ai computer in 2001. Also a word used by the gnostics that means simulation and refers to how this fake universe was created. Is Myers therefore possessed by the devil -a computer? Icke says that the demiurge is fear that has become somewhat sentient. AI? Like the monster in FORBIDDEN PLANET? The devil stems from our subconscious fears?

I wonder what these horror films actually mean. I think Satan is in human form and these films are meant for him to unravel for clues to who he is.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 29-06-2017 at 09:55 AM.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:58 AM   #497
fudgetusk

Just spotted this thread about logos and it deals with the vesica piscis. Saying that the audi logo is to do with the kabbala.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316794

"The company name is based on the Latin translation of the surname of the founder, August Horch. "Horch", meaning "listen" in German, becomes "audi" in Latin."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi

For reference.

https://darknessfiles.wordpress.com/...vesica-piscis/

Last edited by fudgetusk; 29-06-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:23 AM   #498
fudgetusk

More venus numbers...

The initials of King Kong are 22. The initials of Eddie Quist are 22(he's the main villain in Classic werewolf film THE HOWLING)

Zodiac(as in the serial killer)begins with z and that adds up to 8. All the letters added up =13. The zodiac's logo was...

A cross and a circle, just like the emblem of Venus but displaced. Zodiac was never caught, like the ripper.

Here's a good one that really says something. The name Eve adds up to 5 but every letter is a Venus number too. Eve was seduced by the serpent but then went on to seduce Adam into eating of the tree of knowledge. It is said that Lilith(connected to love Goddess Ishtar and semiramis by Icke) was Adam's first wife. Maybe Eve and Lilith are one and the same.

Interesting...

"The European Venus Explorer (EVE), known until 2007 as the Venus Entry Probe (VEP), is a proposed European Space Agency space probe to Venus."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Venus_Explorer

Venus the planet was known as the EVEningstar as well as the Morningstar.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 01-07-2017 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:04 AM   #499
fudgetusk

Hull(the home of Ripper suspect Rossly D'nston)=8 Superman=8(his logo also includes a fish, symbol of Jesus and the vesica piscis)
Master(as in the main villain in Dr Who)=5 Devil=8
Jaff(the excellent villain in Clive Barker's THE GREAT AND SECERT SHOW)=5

All venus numbers.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:07 AM   #500
fudgetusk

Fritz Honka quietly lived in Hamburg's red light district of St Pauli, picking up elderly prostitutes for the price of a glass of schnapps and a bed for the night. He began to lose his temper when the women declined his sexual perversions. He retaliated by strangling his victims. Disposing of the bodies presented a problem until he came up with the idea of dismembering them and storing the body parts in the roof space next to his flat. Had a freak house fire not crept up the building to expose his collection he might never have been caught. He claimed he had been instructed by London's Victorian Jack The Ripper to perform the murders. He was sectioned at a mental institute after being convicted of 1 murder and 4 manslaughters.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3458822/