Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 07-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #41
quester123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Lovely pictures, Jojo. Horses are very powerful symbols, sexual and masculine yet tender and repesenting family love and friendship.

Spirit Horse photo:

I've seen spirit horses myself once.
Oh...Please do share with us precisely What you saw HC

On the journey to the last Probe event we attended in order to support Matthew Delooze and Neil Hague. A song suddenly came over on the car radio. It was a song, which I haven't heard since I was a child... "Snowy white horses" and at that precise moment a white jeep overtook us. On the rear wheel cover was a white horse!

Last edited by quester123; 07-08-2008 at 09:12 PM.
quester123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #42

was just about to post this before i read your reply !!
and on the same subject
enjoy
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #43
quester123
Inactive

Thanks so much for that 2013!

I'm crying now...but in a nice way!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:54 PM   #44
mcmenek1

Hi jojo,

Thanks for sharing your amazing artwork with us......I think this is really clever.......great stuff!!!........

the photo from which it comes from
[/quote]

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by quester123 View Post
Thanks so much for that 2013!

I'm crying now...but in a nice way!
Your welcome glad to add to the amazing synchronicity of the white horse in your life .Just need to add champion the wonder horse for the full set .
They used white horses to check the graves of suspected vampires in european countries prone to that sort of thing
Old 07-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #46
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6z8GUywycwas just about to post this before i read your reply !!
and on the same subject
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFF8bubMc40enjoy
Hi 2013,

Hearing that white horses song brings back childhood memories for me the last time I heard that song I was probably 8 years old.............I thought your painted murals were great my friend......

Love
&
Peace
Old 07-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi 2013,

Hearing that white horses song brings back childhood memories for me the last time I heard that song I was probably 8 years old.............I thought your painted murals were great my friend......

Love
&
Peace
Mad isnt it how a song brings back so many memories isnt it , how you can feel the atmosphere the hot summer mornings that dont ever feel the same any more and the light seemed diferent then somewhow ,maybe just seen thru a childs eye and point of view ?
Old 07-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #48
quester123
Inactive

"This one was really a kind of spell for a friends horse. Basically he had really hurt his leg and needed to be put to sleep. The distraught owner had agreed that the vet would come back the following morning and kill him. The horse wouldnt get up from the ground and had little hope.

I conunicated with the horse and he expressed a desire to live so then I offered to draw him for her with an intent for his recovery and she looked at me as if i was bonkers but was also ready to give anything a go so she said "yes"

I drew this with the intent that the spirit guardian of the horse was protecting him from entering the death state. I really focused my intent whilst drawing it.

The next morning the horse was on its feet, withing 24 hours he was eating again. He survived against all odds and againsts the vets prediction.

I offered the picture the the owner, she looked at me abit strangley and out of politeness said "oh....erm, yes". But I would like to think it had an impact. "

Thanks for sharing this JoJo!!!
It reminds me of a time I got called out late at night to see if I could offer any energetic or spiritual support whatsoever, for yet another little white horse...
He was down on the floor, in great pain and dying of compacted colic. The vet had done all that was humanely possible. There was only two 'logical' explanations left....
Number one was instant death, number two was to hoist him sideways into a horsebox and travel him, stressfully,for hundreds of miles, before surgery.
I am not a vet, nor do I charge money. I can only go from intuition & spiritual guidance.The owner asked me for help....
What I could see was trapped energy above his spine area,

Minutes later, he stood up, let out a *very* long ,slow exhalation of breath, which I interpreted to be a sign of great relief.
This was many years ago, I'm pleased to report that he's still ok now, healthy, happy and enjoying his retirement

Last edited by quester123; 07-08-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:35 PM   #49

Quote:
This one was really a kind of spell for a friends horse. Basically he had really hurt his leg and needed to be put to sleep. The distraught owner had agreed that the vet would come back the following morning and kill him. The horse wouldnt get up from the ground and had little hope.

I conunicated with the horse and he expressed a desire to live so then I offered to draw him for her with an intent for his recovery and she looked at me as if i was bonkers but was also ready to give anything a go so she said "yes"

I drew this with the intent that the spirit guardian of the horse was protecting him from entering the death state. I really focused my intent whilst drawing it.

The next morning the horse was on its feet, withing 24 hours he was eating again. He survived against all odds and againsts the vets prediction.

I offered the picture the the owner, she looked at me abit strangley and out of politeness said "oh....erm, yes". But I would like to think it had an impact.

Thanks for sharing this JoJo!!!
It reminds me of a time I got called out late at night to see if I could offer any energetic or spiritual support whatsoever, for yet another little white horse...
He was down on the floor, in great pain and dying of compacted colic. The vet had done all that was humanely possible. There was only two 'logical' explanations left....
Number one was instant death, number two was to hoist him sideways into a horsebox and travel him, stressfully,for hundreds of miles, before surgery.
I am not a vet, nor do I charge money. I can only go from intuition & spiritual guidance.The owner asked me for help....
What I could see was trapped energy above his spine area,

Minutes later, he stood up, let out a *very* long ,slow exhalation of breath, which I interpreted to be a sign of great relief.
This was many years ago, I'm pleased to report that he's still ok now, healthy, happy and enjoying his retirement
Fantastic stories both of them amazing when we train ourselves we can be in tune with nature and the animal kingdom like we are supposed to be , soon we will be back in this sacred space again with people like you both leading the way .Thank you for sharing the story and the healing
Old 07-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #50
quester123
Inactive

Quote:
Fantastic stories both of them amazing when we train ourselves we can be in tune with nature and the animal kingdom like we are supposed to be , soon we will be back in this sacred space again with people like you both leading the way .Thank you for sharing the story and the healing
Thank you very much and yes, I couldn't agree more, it's all about switching off from the news and the electronic 'control' grid & getting back out there in nature and nurturing our dreams!

I personally believe that nature is our true teacher.

A friend of mine asked me a few weeks ago, if I had ever considered writing a book, because I have experienced a lifetime of so called 'miracles', particularly around horses...

Actually, I have to admit, that no, I hadn't given this this any conscious consideration whatsoever, as it seems so perfectly natural to me.

But, Perhaps.... she may have a point?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #51
mcmenek1

Quote:
Mad isnt it how a song brings back so many memories isnt it , how you can feel the atmosphere the hot summer mornings that dont ever feel the same any more and the light seemed diferent then somewhow ,maybe just seen thru a childs eye and point of view ?
Yeah I remember those long hot summer mornings that seemed to last forever........ the other TV program I remember being on with White Horses was The Flashing Blade, that had a horse sequence at the start and the music was cool.....well it was to an 8 year old......... I remember watching these two TV programs every day during the summer holidays when I was a youngster......

Love
&
Peace
Old 07-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #52
quester123
Inactive

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Yeah I remember those long hot summer mornings that seemed to last forever........ the other TV program I remember being on with White Horses was The Flashing Blade, that had a horse sequence at the start and the music was cool.....well it was to an 8 year old......... I remember watching these two TV programs every day during the summer holidays when I was a youngster......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ZEDNkZ2L4&NR=1

Love
&
Peace
Wow! mcmenek1! Thank you!!!
Can you remember, Hadeligh's horse ?
Years later, He actually appeared, on a filmset with Dr Desmond Morris about horses, with us!
Interestingly enough....his true name was actually "JUSTICE" although he had lyph problems in his hind limbs, he lived on to be 26 years of age. He was an absolute sweetie
Old 07-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #53
limelady
Inactive

What a lovely thread this is!

All the horse lovers unite!

One of my favourite songs from the past.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #54
mcmenek1

Quote:
Wow! mcmenek1! Thank you!!!
Can you remember, Hadeligh's horse ?
Years later, He actually appeared, on a filmset with Dr Desmond Morris about horses, with us!
Interestingly enough....his true name was actually "JUSTICE" although he had lyph problems in his hind limbs, he lived on to be 26 years of age. He was an absolute sweetie
Hi quester123,

Hadeligh's horse rings a bell.....but I'm having trouble placing it, I would probably recognize it if I seen it again........interesting story thanks for sharing.......

Love
&
Peace
Old 08-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #55
jojo

Quote:
A friend of mine asked me a few weeks ago, if I had ever considered writing a book, because I have experienced a lifetime of so called 'miracles', particularly around horses...

oh quester, you should write it! and if you do, I would be honoured to illustrate it for you!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:33 AM   #56
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Hey jojo, your pics are fantastic, i love the style- you definately have an affinity with horses!! Beautiful pictures, i think you should definately consider illustrating a book/story about horses!! Keep up the beautiful work hun!!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:40 AM   #57
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
Hey jojo, your pics are fantastic, i love the style- you definately have an affinity with horses!! Beautiful pictures, i think you should definately consider illustrating a book/story about horses!! Keep up the beautiful work hun!!
thanks Lottie, Everyone has been really kind and said such nice things about my work. Thanks to everyone who has commented in this post.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #58
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Hi Hagbard, what did you see?
Quote:
Oh...Please do share with us precisely What you saw HC

On the journey to the last Probe event we attended in order to support Matthew Delooze and Neil Hague. A song suddenly came over on the car radio. It was a song, which I haven't heard since I was a child... "Snowy white horses" and at that precise moment a white jeep overtook us. On the rear wheel cover was a white horse!
I was sitting in a local park at about 5AM in January 1989 waiting for my girlfriend Jenny; we planned to go jogging. Then I suddenly heard a noise of hootbeats close by. I looked over and three horses were walking along in single file. They had nobody with them and no bridles or saddles. Then I noticed that they didn't look quite solid but appeared to be transulcent and of a colour I'd never seen before; it was as if they were made of smoke (a bit like the ghost boy I saw in my bedroom q.v). I watched them as they walked out of the park, crossed the road by a roundabout and made their way down another road down a hill out of sight. Nobody was around at the time, but Jenny was close by and saw them too. I wasn't really scared, but she was deeply disturbed. She refused to talk about it after that and ended our relationship the following week. It really freaked her out! I wonder if anyone else saw them. It was early in the morning, but the roads are quite busy ones.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:53 AM   #59
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
I was sitting in a local park at about 5AM in January 1989 waiting for my girlfriend Jenny; we planned to go jogging. Then I suddenly heard a noise of hootbeats close by. I looked over and three horses were walking along in single file. They had nobody with them and no bridles or saddles. Then I noticed that they didn't look quite solid but appeared to be transulcent and of a colour I'd never seen before; it was as if they were made of smoke (a bit like the ghost boy I saw in my bedroom q.v). I watched them as they walked out of the park, crossed the road by a roundabout and made their way down another road down a hill out of sight. Nobody was around at the time, but Jenny was close by and saw them too. I wasn't really scared, but she was deeply disturbed. She refused to talk about it after that and ended our relationship the following week. It really freaked her out! I wonder if anyone else saw them. It was early in the morning, but the roads are quite busy ones.

Woh! Sorry, but that's all I can think of to say!

What an experience Haggers!

I've got gooseys!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #60
jojo

Quote:
wow, thats spooky. hope these spirit horses didnt aid to the break up of your relationship. Thanks for sharing it.