Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2007, 02:50 PM   #61
i am all i am
Banned

I LOVE YOU.

G'day Infinitetruth, a.k.a. Eveyhammond.

That one is part of the group that I did representing the chakra centres. It is supposed to represent the throat chakra, although I think that I have some work to do on it still. I can feel it resonate in that area, but I have the sensation that there is something else to it that I haven't quite figured out yet.

Anyway, the two circles are representative of an aspect of the Flower Of Life...

The first progression of circles - the 6 circles around the centre circle - can be seen as two parts of 3, each representing the male and female (the two) aspects of mind, body, soul (the 3). The two circles are the representation of the soul aspect which is expressed through the word, and therefore the throat, as in thought (mind), action (body), WORD (soul).

The cross represents the equi-distant cross, from the five shapes of nature, the others being, the square, the five-pointed star, the spiral and the circle. The equi-distant cross I assign to the element water, which also corresponds to the word. For me, it is also linked to the terahedron, which has four sides. It flows through the two circles, the word, and can be expressed through the duality of positive or negative expression, the duality of the yin-yang.

That's a simple explanation of it. The way in which the shapes in nature and five platonic solids fit together with the five elements form the basis of the understanding, and it is my own perspective of how they fit together. Plato for instance, has the tetrahedron representing fire and not water, although I can show reasons why I have it represented under the element water. The tetrahedron, for instance, can be seen from a certain perpsective with forming an equi-distant cross. So, if you view the tetrahedron with one side vertical and the back of it horizontal, so that they cross in the centre of the side, it will display an equi-distant cross.

If that explanation is difficult to understand, let me know and I will endeavour to explain it another way for you.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
Old 21-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #62
winniewillcocks
Inactive

A bit dated if you ask me, would be better if you done a 3D image on your PC.

Abit back to school!

But 10 of 10 for a good effort.

Old 21-07-2007, 03:47 PM   #63
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniewillcocks View Post
A bit dated if you ask me, would be better if you done a 3D image on your PC.

Abit back to school!

But 10 of 10 for a good effort.

I LOVE YOU.

G'day Winniewillcocks.

You are more than welcome to use the patterns to create 3D images if you so desire. You obviously know how to do it, whereas I myself do not. Anything that you do create as a 3D image I would love to see and would enjoy looking at if you posted it on this thread or started one of your own.

Thanks for having a look through the thread at the patterns.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
Old 21-07-2007, 03:54 PM   #64
winniewillcocks
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
I LOVE YOU.

G'day Winniewillcocks.

You are more than welcome to use the patterns to create 3D images if you so desire. You obviously know how to do it, whereas I myself do not. Anything that you do create as a 3D image I would love to see and would enjoy looking at if you posted it on this thread or started one of your own.

Thanks for having a look through the thread at the patterns.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE

Get LimeWire search for a program called 3DPro its not hard to use and I will help you if you get it, I will make a one soon and post a link to it.
Old 22-07-2007, 11:41 AM   #65
infinitetruth

Quote:
I LOVE YOU

G'day Infinitetruth, a.k.a. Eveyhammond.

That one is part of the group that I did representing the chakra centres. It is supposed to represent the throat chakra, although I think that I have some work to do on it still. I can feel it resonate in that area, but I have the sensation that there is something else to it that I haven't quite figured out yet.
Woa really? Then perhaps its a perfect representation. I've been told by healers that there was a blockage in my throat chakra and I have sensed it also. Could this intense feeling conjured by your representation of the throat chakra be a reflection of my own throat chakra and perhaps the blockages i've experienced?

I've been told that there could be a problem with the connection of my heart chakra to my throat chakra, as if, although i want to speak from the heart, I have problems expressing exactly what I mean so that people coherently understand me.

[QUOTE]Anyway, the two circles are representative of an aspect of the Flower Of Life...

Quote:
The first progression of circles - the 6 circles around the centre circle - can be seen as two parts of 3, each representing the male and female (the two) aspects of mind, body, soul (the 3). The two circles are the representation of the soul aspect which is expressed through the word, and therefore the throat, as in thought (mind), action (body), WORD (soul).

The cross represents the equi-distant cross, from the five shapes of nature, the others being, the square, the five-pointed star, the spiral and the circle. The equi-distant cross I assign to the element water, which also corresponds to the word. For me, it is also linked to the terahedron, which has four sides. It flows through the two circles, the word, and can be expressed through the duality of positive or negative expression, the duality of the yin-yang.

That's a simple explanation of it. The way in which the shapes in nature and five platonic solids fit together with the five elements form the basis of the understanding, and it is my own perspective of how they fit together. Plato for instance, has the tetrahedron representing fire and not water, although I can show reasons why I have it represented under the element water. The tetrahedron, for instance, can be seen from a certain perpsective with forming an equi-distant cross. So, if you view the tetrahedron with one side vertical and the back of it horizontal, so that they cross in the centre of the side, it will display an equi-distant cross.

If that explanation is difficult to understand, let me know and I will endeavour to explain it another way for you
Perfect explaination thank you.

Thank you

Predicting the Downfall of NWO

My Space (911weknow)

Last edited by infinitetruth; 22-07-2007 at 11:45 AM.
Old 22-07-2007, 12:36 PM   #66
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitetruth View Post
Woa really? Then perhaps its a perfect representation. I've been told by healers that there was a blockage in my throat chakra and I have sensed it also. Could this intense feeling conjured by your representation of the throat chakra be a reflection of my own throat chakra and perhaps the blockages i've experienced?

I've been told that there could be a problem with the connection of my heart chakra to my throat chakra, as if, although i want to speak from the heart, I have problems expressing exactly what I mean so that people coherently understand me.

Perfect explaination thank you.
I LOVE YOU.

G'day Infinitetruth.

Yes, that would explain your connection with the pattern. What you could do is print a couple of copies up and have one on the wall at the head of your bed and one that faces you when you are one the computer. That would expose you to the resonate frequency of the pattern, bringing your throat chakra into vibrational harmony and help to heal any blockage that you may have.

This is the pattern for the heart chakra...

You could also use this one...

Having the heart chakra pattern positioned below the throat chakra pattern on the wall will also help to connect both as they will start to harmonise in a sympathetic resonance, helping to strengthen the connection between both chakras.

Feel free to print up any of the patterns that you would like to, or if you have a specific chakra that you would like to work with, let me know and I will point out which one(s) to use.

I am glad that the explanation was understandable.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
Old 22-07-2007, 01:16 PM   #67
infinitetruth

Thanks I Am All I Am, I will print them off and let you know what happens!

Its pretty powerful stuff. Have you thought of using your pictures for balancing and healing, or was this originally your intention?

Thank you

Predicting the Downfall of NWO

My Space (911weknow)
Old 22-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #68
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitetruth View Post
Thanks I Am All I Am, I will print them off and let you know what happens!

Its pretty powerful stuff. Have you thought of using your pictures for balancing and healing, or was this originally your intention?
I LOVE YOU.

No worries gorgeous.

The patterns were an outgrowth of my research into healing my physicality. I've looked into a LOT of different modalities, crystals, food, massage, music, etc, etc. I came to the understanding that each one has a part to play in the healing process, and that combining them together is the way to go.

So, yes, they were originally designed for healing. Raphael, the friend that I write music with, and I had the thought of using them as album covers and inside the cover with the music that we write.

Anyway, I would love to hear how you go with them and look forward to your feedback, thanks.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
Old 24-07-2007, 11:07 PM   #69
dondaz

Hi i am all i am,

What can I say but pure genius! That is some skill you have there. You must have been doing this for years to get this good.

Any desk top pics of your work? I would love one as a background on my machine?

Brilliant!
Old 24-07-2007, 11:16 PM   #70
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
Hi i am all i am,

What can I say but pure genius! That is some skill you have there. You must have been doing this for years to get this good.

Any desk top pics of your work? I would love one as a background on my machine?

Brilliant!
I LOVE YOU.

G'day Dondaz.

Well, actually it has been a little over 8 yrs now since I started drawing these. Although most of them were done in the first couple of years. The drawing, and most definitely the painting, is what takes the time with them.

I have the first picture, the I AM WHO I AM/LOVE one, as a desktop background. If you'd like to save them and use them in any way whatsoever, you are more than welcome to. In fact, I be pleased as if they were being used by others, as that is what they are for, to be used.

Thanks for your kind words about the patterns, it is appreciated.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
Old 06-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #71
nickatnoon61
Banned

Default Power Plates-sacred Geometry

Hi all. This young man (CORY HERTER)is incredible!!! He invented/fashioned the "Power Plates" which you place your food/water,etc. on to energize it. I have them all thru my house. When I leave food in the fridge on them, the food seems to last 10 xs longer!

The Calgary Indigo Society

is now actively moving towards our goals To Support and assit in the Healing of the Indigo Community:
What does “Calgary’s Indigo Society” propose to offer ?
Calgary Indigo Society is designed to create support/healing for the community of Indigos. The following are on the agenda to Offer the community as we move forward to our mission:
Support Group/Potluck; Family Movie Nights; Bi-weekly Workshops; Fundraising Events; Area Registered Practitioner/healing Modality Support; Membership Discounts; Monthly newsletters; Large yearly events; Resource Library & Book store; Family registry; Facilitation of remembering for healing through: Self hypnosis, Connecting with your angels; Healing modalities courses for children Using Crystal energy and so much more… If you would like to add your Family name to our list please email us at: [email protected]
So how about a new school system ?
Cory Herter has decided to join the board of the Calgary Indigo society. The issue of schooling for the children today was the topic of our last meeting. cory offered us the opportunity to participate in the opening of a new school this fall. "the academy of higher learning" this schools mandate is based on the home schooling concept with 4 extra daily classes that would include such things as, mediations, yoga, martial arts, fine arts, nutrition just to name a few. the Calgary indigo society could not be any more excited as we welcomed Cory's ideas and we now want to introduce this concept to you.
HAVE YOU BEEN SEARCHING FOR WAYS TO HELP IN THE ASSISTANCE OF BALANCE FOR YOUR CHILD DURING THE TRANSITIONAL TIME ON EARTH? has THE ISSUE OF MONEY BEEN AS BLOCK FOR A HIGHER DEGREE OF LEARNING FOR YOUR PRECIOUS CHILD? come AND HEAR WHAT CORY HAS TO SHARE WITH YOU ABOUT THIS NEW AND EXCITING CONCEPT OF FACILITATION FOR HIGHER LEARNING FOR YOUR CHILD. on April 2 7:30 Unity Church 2035 26a Street., S.W.
THE Calgary indigo SOCIETY INVITES YOU OUT TO HEAR WHAT "THE ACADEMY OF HIGHER LEARNING" IS OFFERING
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS MEETING, WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU? PLEASE EMAIL US ([email protected]) AND WE WILL FILL YOU IN.
Also Calgary Indigo Society will be launching it's first major fundraiser.

Young Artist Auction
We are looking for volunteers to assist in making this event successful. please email us if you are able to offer your assistance in this very exciting project.
Looking For Young Artist of All Ages
Calgary Indigo Society will be hosting it very first Fundraiser. We are looking for creative children/teens that would like to create a masterpiece and donate it for the Calgary Indigo Society Young Artist Auction.

All proceed will go to the Calgary Indigo Society to help in the development of programs and events to bring the Indigo Community together.
Call Cathy Jacobs @ 807-0379
We are also looking for an Art Framing Company who would be interested in sponsoring this event by donating framing for special pieces of Art created by the children. As an adult you may also have a talent that could lend itself to the creative aspect of this project. We invite your input.

Calgary Indigo Society mandate is to create a community of support and healing of the Indigo’s. C.I.S.
This event is scheduled for the June 11th & 12th. We are currently searching for a business that is looking for a way to get excellent exposure. If you have a facility and would like to offer your space to host the event we welcome your proposal. We are expecting to draw a mass of media attention during this event. We hope to invite the Mayor of Calgary and the Popular sport teams to participate in this event. If you have contacts or ideas we gladly welcome the and if you have donation to offer we would also welcome your participation.

Friday April 1
7:00pm
Life Quest Cafe/bookstore

We will be presenting a free introduction into the powerplates and what they are all about. Come and hear what we have been so excited about and what it means for you.

Cory Herter's Next seminar is:
Mechanics of the Mind

Registration at 10:00
1 Hour Lunch at 1:30
Finish at 5:30
Cost is $59.00 per person.
Location to be announced.. Call to reserve your seat Cathy 807-0379
Special Offer: bring 3 friends and get in for FREE6 hour seminar
What will be covered:
* 5 level consciousness system
* Using geometry as a language to instruct the mind
* Artificial Intelligence within the mind
* 10 level development process
* A single law that governs all of life
* You are the center of your universe
* Vibration
* DNA - The link between your mind and body
* Harnessing Concentration and Confidence
* Learn the Memory system your brain uses
* Learn how to weave the energetic mind into the physical brain Mechanics of the Mind is part 2 in a 3 part series coming to Calgary.
This part is essential in understanding and programming the system within the mind to be able to access the higher states of reality. The major focus of this lecture is to identify the systems that the body uses to store and retrieve information. Building this knowledge into your mind, it builds the pathways needed to begin accessing information that is stored within the brain. This is the key in unlocking the massive potential that this body and brain hold.

Cory Herter puts on an incredible performance that is entertaining, packed with powerful information and brings inspiration to everyone in the audience. Cory has spent the last 10 years continuously bringing in new information, connecting with the other side, and developing the language to explain what others have only dreamed of. The three part series is the culmination of this work and gives everyone the process that Cory used himself to achieve these higher states of life. Cory is also the developer of the Power Plates and many other technologies that will be released at a later date.

> X close window <
Old 17-08-2007, 08:12 PM   #72
lydia78
Banned

orbcloseup.jpg

Meant to be an orb...if you can enlarge it, it looks pretty incredible
Old 17-08-2007, 08:15 PM   #73
lydia78
Banned

orbcloseupbig.jpg
Old 17-08-2007, 09:52 PM   #74
danielg

www.danwinter.eu Sacred Geometry expert and fugitive from the FBI
Old 22-08-2007, 01:38 PM   #75
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidreighn View Post

Found this image on: -
www.opticsplanet.net/wiley-x-goggles-reviews.html

Be that an Orb??

Wow!! that's pretty amazing, my first thought was it could be a water droplet and the light's reflecting the prism, but on closer inspection, it doesn't look like it's raining in the picture. The 'orb' is covered over the hand.........very intersting si. Was there an explanation of the anomaly to accompany the picture?
Old 25-08-2007, 08:13 PM   #76
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Well, first I strip naked, then......nah, just joking.

I had a very awakening experience and realised the complete oneness of everything experientially, more complete than a knowing. Then I looked into numerology, drew the Flower Of Life, and started drawing more and more. My hands weren't in the most beneficial state, so I had a mate that helped me to draw them up and paint them. We write music together as well. I believe that all these patterns are merely part of the Flower Of Life. The FOL contains all patterns. Print up a copy of it or draw one up and paint it (more energy when you do it yourself, your love goes into the creation of it), then de-focalise your eyes as you stare at it. Then draw. It will come out of you, for that's where it is, inside of you. Have a look at the five shapes in nature (circle, equi-distant cross, square, five-pointed star, spiral) and the five platonic solids (icosahedron, tetrahedron, cube, dodecahedron, octahedron) as well. Merely start drawing them to fit together in different ways.

Also check out 'Art Forms in Nature', Ernst Haeckel, absolutely great images.

Here are a few of his drawings, sacred geometry in nature.....

They are way, way better in a larger size.

With LOVE.

WOW i am

These are incredible

My first thought was that these were pictures of cells, especially neurons

and dendrites, they have a simular structure to your pictures....macrocsm

and microcosm, springs to mind!!

cells_neuron_constellation_web.jpg
Old 25-08-2007, 09:34 PM   #77
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia78 View Post
WOW i am

These are incredible

Attachment 263
I LOVE YOU.

G'day Lydia.

Some of the pictures are of single cell, or unicellular, organisms. They were done by Ernst Heikel and can bee seen in the book, 'Art Forms In Nature'. Below ia a link to a thread were there are 10 of the images from the book posted.....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3407

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
Old 25-08-2007, 09:47 PM   #78
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia78 View Post
WOW i am

These are incredible

Attachment 263
Yes Lydia, the last pic, is what my male hormones look like when a hot babe walks by, except they are jumpin' up and down!!!!
Old 26-08-2007, 10:59 AM   #79
cruise4

That 4th picture down from Lydia's post is incredibly similar to objects in a dream I had about a month ago. I wasn't going to mention it, but the similarity is uncanny.

Unfortunately the dream itself was a horror about biological weaponry and this object was the bit that flew about and we inhaled and it got lodged in us. The dream went into the realm of these barbs irritating stomachs for some reason and shortly after that I woke up. I was very uneasy about this dream and normally don't pay any attention to such things.

Something else odd recently happened to me to do with geometry. I have never ever thought anything odd has happened to me, spiritual etc. I generally am skeptical of all this stuff, and this is a one off experience and I'm on nothing.

I was making a cup of tea, suddenly relected in the surface was a full on geometrical pattern. It was a small circle in the middle with radiating fins going out to form an overall hexagon shape. I mean this thing was clarity itself. It lasted a microsecond and then I blinked and looked again and it appeared again... for a microsecond and then disappeared and that was it.

It was an outline geometry, not a 3d thing or fractal, about the size of a 2p piece, floating on the surface. Like a miniature crop circle.

I've never seen anything like it and never ever expected too. This was a real thing , not imagined etc. I'd be the first one to dismiss stuff like this normally. I looked for possible reflections or any other source and there were none, but I knew there wouldn't be. This was a very odd thing all round.

If anyone has any thoughts I'd love to hear them.
Closed Thread