Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 31-07-2018, 03:13 PM   #21
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's a very amusing comment .... you should know from my posts by now that I have a 'basic working knowledge' of everything and in all areas of science it goes far beyond that ... I am an active member of no less than 6 science forums ...physicshelpforum.com..... .physicsforums.com.... chemistryhelpforum.com .....thunderbolts.info/forum ... secondlifestorage.com ... forum.allaboutcircuits.com.... you can find me there under the same username I have here . Why don't you join one and you can show us what you got .... because despite what is implied by your avatar I haven't seen much evidence of scientific understanding ....
You are surely a true asset to the forum. Thank god for a member like you to keep us properly informed on everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Aviation flue is frequently tested to meet tight parameters Do I really have to address that???? There is a conspiracy so the illuminati will have their people doing the testing !!!....
You are taking the piss now - right? I mean, a man of science using one conspiracy to support another...

I can see no reason to continue for the time being. Please keep the thread on track oz...
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:09 PM   #22
bamboozooka

this week i've noticed more low flying slow jets over my house. no idea what they are but not noticed these before.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:17 PM   #23
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
this week i've noticed more low flying slow jets over my house. no idea what they are but not noticed these before.

Do you live near an airport?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:01 PM   #24
bamboozooka

no nowhere near
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:43 PM   #25
thermion

Quote:
Yep, I've had that. I think it's a warning that they're on to you. I've had the black helicopter treatment too. And my phone is bugged. And they're probably listening to everything in my house via Google Assistant.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:55 PM   #26
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Yep, I've had that. I think it's a warning that they're on to you. I've had the black helicopter treatment too. And my phone is bugged. And they're probably listening to everything in my house via Google Assistant.
Same here. That's why every now and again I say out loud " that
Theresa May is a hot piece of ass, and Donald Trump what a great man. "
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:28 PM   #27
serpentine

Quote:
no nowhere near
Still could be jets operating a temporary holding pattern associated with an airport as directed by air control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11sumgn22Uo

More careful watching and observing slow turns and maybe descents might nail such activity.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:04 PM   #28
thermion

Here's a short 3D animation of the daily 6,000 flights over the UK. When the weather conditions are right, is it any wonder the sky is criss-crossed with vapour trails?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8CQ29yWvZI

Last edited by thermion; 12-11-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Old 19-11-2018, 07:55 AM   #29
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Here's a short 3D animation of the daily 6,000 flights over the UK. When the weather conditions are right, is it any wonder the sky is criss-crossed with vapour trails?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8CQ29yWvZI

No, and such animations though useful lend an idealized air to the mass transportation that is blighting the planet.

Make an air traffic real time plot of the whole world, then add all the shipping and top it off with all the vehicular traffic (quite possible with mass surveillance tracking devices) and then convert that to a plot of the chemicals going into the atmosphere... then you're getting somewhere as regards informative.