Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 01-02-2017, 11:21 AM   #81
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodrowLI View Post
Interesting but sometimes the actual explanations do not carry any hidden meaning. Ka'Bah is an Arabic phrase meaning Square House. It probably dates back to when the Jews used it as a Synagogue.
the jewish influence is interesting and the alter used by the hebrews was a cube. Solomons temple was a double cube

the cube is a symbol of saturn and the christian cross is a cube unfurled. All these abrahamic religions are saturnian religions that bind people to them

so please don't think i'm singling out islam here. Also if i criticise mass immigration of muslims this is not a particular slant against muslims as i do not want to see an increase of any of the abrahmic religions in my country. Anyone aware of their history in my country knows what conflicts and uphevals we have gone through as a result of religion and how we have managed to become a more secular society

Religions might bring peace and order when everyone is of the same religion but as a result of multiculturalism no one is of the same religion!
Old 01-02-2017, 11:56 AM   #82
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No one voted for him ... he was nominated by 2 members , then declared the winner ...see post 64 on mom thread , no voting took place...
Nominate or count, the person with the highest number wins. Let's not split hairs and get all het up about anything so silly.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:53 PM   #83
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the jewish influence is interesting and the alter used by the hebrews was a cube. Solomons temple was a double cube

the cube is a symbol of saturn and the christian cross is a cube unfurled. All these abrahamic religions are saturnian religions that bind people to them

so please don't think i'm singling out islam here. Also if i criticise mass immigration of muslims this is not a particular slant against muslims as i do not want to see an increase of any of the abrahmic religions in my country. Anyone aware of their history in my country knows what conflicts and uphevals we have gone through as a result of religion and how we have managed to become a more secular society

Religions might bring peace and order when everyone is of the same religion but as a result of multiculturalism no one is of the same religion!
As an American with strong Native American ties I also oppose mass immigration. The massive migration of Europeans into the Americas has decimated the Native Americans and reduced them to being the smallest minority in just a little over 200 years. The same also happened to the Aboriginal people of Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines and South Africa

I also agree that a multi-religious nation often results in discord. But the question is what can we do to assist the refugees who are forced out of their homelands?

Getting back to the question of the cube being a Saturnian symbol, does that necessarily prove a cubic alter or building is the result of Saturnian influence? It could also be the shape was chosen because it is practical and functional. It is also a very easy shape to construct.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:15 PM   #84
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As an American with strong Native American ties I also oppose mass immigration. The massive migration of Europeans into the Americas has decimated the Native Americans and reduced them to being the smallest minority in just a little over 200 years. The same also happened to the Aboriginal people of Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines and South Africa
its sad that the lessons of history are not heeded by people about how the oligarchs exploited the resources of people around the world

its bizarre to me that on one hand some people can lament the fate of the american natives whilst cheering on the genocide of european aboriginal natives...a strange sort of hypocrisy coming from the controlled-left these days

Quote:
I also agree that a multi-religious nation often results in discord. But the question is what can we do to assist the refugees who are forced out of their homelands?
first of all we stop the wars by stopping the overthrow of democratically elected leaders and the funding and arming of islamic extremists

secondly we give TEMPORARY work visas to genuine war refugees until it is safe for them to return home

Quote:
Getting back to the question of the cube being a Saturnian symbol, does that necessarily prove a cubic alter or building is the result of Saturnian influence? It could also be the shape was chosen because it is practical and functional. It is also a very easy shape to construct.
all these things have significance

if you look at the qabalistic foundations that underpin all of these religions it speaks of creation beginning with a point that then became a plane followed by a further axis or as bernhard of clairvaux said: ''god is “length, width, height and depth”.

From sacred geometry, the seed of life was created what the bible described as 7 'days':

These then are the building blocks of reality and they fomed the flower of life:

From the flower of life we get the 'shield of david' and we get metatrons cube:

within the fractal we also get the tree of life:

here it is in islamic art:

sacred geometry was known by the preisthood of islam as it was known by the priesthood of all the abrahamic religions. This is why islamic architecture such as the alhambra contain sacred geometry in their design such as the golden mean

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2017 at 01:21 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 01:35 PM   #85
iamawaveofthesea

The Left Is Self-Destructing — Paul Craig Roberts
January 30, 2017 |

Clearly America’s wars on Muslims wreck far more lives than Trump’s ban on immigrants. Why the focus on an immigration ban and not on wars that produce refugees? Is it because Obama is responsible for war and Trump for the ban? Is the liberal/progressive/left projecting Obama’s monstrous crimes onto Trump? Is it that we must hate Trump and not Obama?

The easiest and surest way for the Trump administration to stop the refugee problem, not only for the US but also for Europe and the West in general, is to stop the wars against Muslim countries that his predecessors started. The enormous sums of money squandered on gratuitous wars could instead be given to the countries that the US and NATO have destroyed. The simplest way to end the refugee problem is to stop producing refugees. This should be the focus of Trump, Amnesty, and Dimaggio.

Is everyone too busy hating to do anything sensible?

It is very disturbing that the liberal/progressive/left prefers to oppose Trump than to oppose war. Indeed, they want a war on Trump. How does this differ from the Bush/Obama war on Muslims?

The liberal/progressive/left is demonstrating a mindless hatred of the American people and the President that the people chose. This mindless hatred can achieve nothing but the discrediting of an alternative voice and the opening of the future to the least attractive elements of the right-wing.

The liberal/progressive/left will end up discrediting all critics, thereby empowering those to whom the liberal/progressive/left are most opposed.
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017...craig-roberts/
Old 01-02-2017, 02:05 PM   #86
WoodrowLI

Quote:
its sad that the lessons of history are not heeded by people about how the oligarchs exploited the resources of people around the world

its bizarre to me that on one hand some people can lament the fate of the american natives whilst cheering on the genocide of european aboriginal natives...a strange sort of hypocrisy coming from the controlled-left these days

first of all we stop the wars by stopping the overthrow of democratically elected leaders and the funding and arming of islamic extremists

secondly we give TEMPORARY work visas to genuine war refugees until it is safe for them to return home

all these things have significance

if you look at the qabalistic foundations that underpin all of these religions it speaks of creation beginning with a point that then became a plane followed by a further axis or as bernhard of clairvaux said: ''god is “length, width, height and depth”.

From sacred geometry, the seed of life was created what the bible described as 7 'days':

These then are the building blocks of reality and they fomed the flower of life:

From the flower of life we get the 'shield of david' and we get metatrons cube:

here it is in islamic art:

sacred geometry was known by the preisthood of islam as it was known by the priesthood of all the abrahamic religions. This is why islamic architecture such as the alhambra contain sacred geometry in their design such as the golden mean
One reason Islam developed geometric designs is simply because we are forbidden to make pictures of living creatures especially to not make images of People, God, Angels or spirits. As a result Geometrical designs and Calligraphy flourished. Actually many of the classic geometric designs are an elaborate form of calligraphy although one has to have a good grasp of Arabic writing in the Thuluth script to discern the letters.

Such as:

Which reads as "Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem" (In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most forgiving)

Reading this in the Kufic script which is usually used in the Qur'an it is written as:

There is no priesthood in Islam. We have no hierarchy of clergy as we have no ordained clergy. Every Muslim is considered to be clergy. No ordination nor seminary required.

Last edited by WoodrowLI; 01-02-2017 at 02:10 PM.
WoodrowLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #87
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Um... aren't we a bit off topic?

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 03:24 PM   #88
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Um... aren't we a bit off topic?
Sorry----Guilty as charged

Now to attempt to relate the past few posts back to the topic.

In my opinion one of the reasons the Media. is attacking Trump, is because doing so is a method of attracting public attention. Which in turn results in profits.

A good method is to pick a topic which Trump is vocal about and that is Islam. As many people have little knowledge of Islam, it is an attention getter. To increase knowledge of Islam could reduce it's effectiveness as an attention getter.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:44 PM   #89
moritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Isnt it the Job of a 'free press' to scrutinize politicians and hold them to account???
Absolutely

the previous 5 US presidents all implimented short term travel restrictions on various countries, did the press report that ? did anyone riot about that ?

did the press complain when the Obama administration ordered over 100 thousand drone attacks on these countries ?

I have no problem with anyone holding Trump to account. Personally I think the travel ban isnt particularly sensible, or well implimented, but I do object to the hypocrisy of the press.

How many journalists actually read Trumps executive order before publishing their latest properganda ?

I dont claim to know the answer, but I'd predict its pretty close to ZERO (alternatively theyre as thick as pig shit with ZERO comprehension skills)

The "free press" is dead, and has been for years
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:07 PM   #90
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
One reason Islam developed geometric designs is simply because we are forbidden to make pictures of living creatures especially to not make images of People, God, Angels or spirits. As a result Geometrical designs and Calligraphy flourished. Actually many of the classic geometric designs are an elaborate form of calligraphy although one has to have a good grasp of Arabic writing in the Thuluth script to discern the letters.

Such as:

Which reads as "Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem" (In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most forgiving)

Reading this in the Kufic script which is usually used in the Qur'an it is written as:

There is no priesthood in Islam. We have no hierarchy of clergy as we have no ordained clergy. Every Muslim is considered to be clergy. No ordination nor seminary required.
that is certainly what any text book will tell you that islam must not make a graven image but nevertheless they are still working with sacred geometry and concerning writing itself it is symbolic and has its origins in magic

the hebrew alphabet is symoblic for example and the first writings were possible formed through cymatic symbols

here are the 4 hebrew symbols that are called the 'tetragrammaton' and form the name of god. If you stack them they make the shape of a man (see bottom image):

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 04:11 PM   #91
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by moritz View Post
Absolutely

the previous 5 US presidents all implimented short term travel restrictions on various countries, did the press report that ? did anyone riot about that ?

did the press complain when the Obama administration ordered over 100 thousand drone attacks on these countries ?

I have no problem with anyone holding Trump to account. Personally I think the travel ban isnt particularly sensible, or well implimented, but I do object to the hypocrisy of the press.

How many journalists actually read Trumps executive order before publishing their latest properganda ?

I dont claim to know the answer, but I'd predict its pretty close to ZERO (alternatively theyre as thick as pig shit with ZERO comprehension skills)

The "free press" is dead, and has been for years
indeed for example why don't the rothschild-steered, 'progressive', controlled-left get so hot and bothered about the following:

Israel Has Had a Refugee Ban for 70 Years

This weekend, protests exploded in cities and at airports across the country against Donald Trump’s executive order banning immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries and halting the resettlement of Syrian refugees. As details of the ban’s content and enforcement have emerged, its similarity with long-extant Israeli policy has been uncanny.

Ever since its coordinated campaign of ethnic cleansing that created 750,000 Palestinian refugees from 1947 to 1949, Israel has barred these refugees from returning home. In order to prevent their return, Israeli forces destroyed villages and planted forests over their remains. They also booby-trapped homes with explosives and shot Palestinians attempting to cross the border. Laws were passed transferring property belonging to these refugees to the Israeli state.

Today, there are more than five million Palestinian refugees worldwide, many living in refugee camps. For seven decades they have been banned from returning to their homes in Israel. African refugees who have fled to Israel more recently have fared no better. They have been rounded up and put in prison camps and threatened with deportation or prison. These individuals, fleeing war and famine, are a threat to the country’s security and identity as a Jewish state, according to the Israeli government.

The similarities between Trump’s executive order and Israel’s long-standing policies extend beyond the banning of refugees, however.

America’s pivot towards Israeli-style security regarding refugees, immigrants, and residents should come as no surprise. Over the last two decades, relations between U.S. and Israeli security networks have strengthened. Following the 9/11 attacks, Boston Logan Airport hired the former director of security at Ben-Gurion airport as a consultant. Under Presidents Bush and Obama, the United States signed multiple Homeland Security agreements with Israel that included provisions for joint airport security measures. U.S. police forces also regularly travel to Israel for training.

But Donald Trump’s ascension to the presidency has introduced a new and important ideological dimension to this Israelification of American security. Trump’s chief strategist Steve Bannon, former editor of the white nationalist media company Breitbart, is an ardent Zionist and appears to be at the center of this executive order. The so-called “alt-right” ideology Bannon and Breitbart espouse is worryingly similar to Zionism’s focus on maintaining a specific demographic balance and hierarchy of ethnic identity.
http://muftah.org/israel-has-had-a-r...-for-70-years/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:50 PM   #92
surfer12

Quote:

Just one more off-topic post because it's such a crucially important subject. It's true that organised institutional religions are saturnian, but that's because these religions are corruptions of the teachings of the Bible. They are the mirror image reversal of the wisdom of the Bible by 180 degrees. God never wanted the Temple that was built by Solomon. It was King David who insisted and wanted to have his own way. God didn't even want the Israelites to be led by a king. The Israelites wanted a king because the surrounding nations had kings and the Israelites wanted to be like them. God warned the Israelites that if they chose to have a king, then a king would tax them unfairly and would send their offspring off to war to be killed. God even warned the Israelites not worship the star of Saturn. But oh no, the Israelites wanted to go the way of the world and for that they paid a heavy price for it, and all because they thought they knew best. Unfortunately, it led to their Babylonian enslavement, a cabalistic system of enslavement that is a big issue, even today, as the world is run by a cabal in opposition to God. The word "cabal" even originates from the word "Kabbalah" - the FORBIDDEN secret knowledge that's the foundation of the Bible.

It's true that beneath the surface of the Bible is this hidden occult knowledge, but it was never intended for this knowledge to be sovereign over the exoteric words of the Bible. This knowledge was forbidden... verboten. It was certain Jewish religious leaders who discerned this secret language/knowledge and their commentaries gained precedence over the Torah. That's why Christ said these religious leaders call themselves Jews but are not. He accused these occultists of being from their father the Devil because they followed the letter of the law (the secret occult knowledge), rather than the spirit of the law, and for that, these religious leaders murdered him on the very symbol that symbolised the occult knowledge that was forbidden to man. Nothing exposes the heinous hypocrisy and evil of these occultists more than the Bible. Be careful not throw the truth out with the bathwater. The Bible exposes the conspiracy of the cabal and their desire to take over the world. Of course, it will all end in Apocalypse, Revelations and Armageddon.

Christ sentenced to death by the high priest Caiaphas...

Christ before the High Priest (Gerard van Honthorst, 1592-1656)

Last edited by surfer12; 01-02-2017 at 07:37 PM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:27 PM   #93
angel of grief
Banned

I guess subject changed from media attack to semiology and mythology!
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:58 PM   #94
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
I guess subject changed from media attack to semiology and mythology!
it all ties in

those with occult knowledge use their knowledge to maintain a power differential between those who have the knowledge and those who do not. Part of the occult knowledge is to do with money creation, part of it is to do with managing peoples perceptions through propaganda eg in the media and part is to do with controlling people along religious, personality type or ethnic lines (divide and rule) etc

if you think about who controls the money supply it is the same people who control the corporate media

they control the money supply and they created money to maintain a power differential between those who have money and those who do not

those who control and have the money are able to then buy up and control the media and control politics
Old 01-02-2017, 08:28 PM   #95
cosmicpurpose1.618

cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:57 PM   #96
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
I've never seen these materials in west media against USA President before.

do you think this is normal?
I take the "i" newspaper who definitely have it in for him over his every thought, word and deed on a daily basis. A lot of maverick and irreverent journalism aimed at a maverick and irreverent President, even though I do find myself agreeing with much of it.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:38 PM   #97
grandmasterp
Banned

Not all our UK media is anti-Trump.
All the newspapers that boosted Vote Leave boost Trump.
Murdoch titles boost Trump even The Times which was pro Remain
LBC the UK radio station boosts Trump.
BBC is VERY anti-Trump so is Channel 5 TV News.
ITV news is on the fence. Sky UK TV news is pro-Trump.
Guardian is anti-Trump so is the Daily Mirror.
Very few read either of those two newspapers though.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 05:27 PM   #98
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
thanks for the honesty

the idea that "the entire elite media is against Trump" is completely false.

In Canada most of the media is Liberal which will play the anti-Trump

We used to have our own version of Fox News called SunNews. They ran stories with Islamophobic, anti-Liberal slant.

SunNews shut down but have re emerged on the internet in the form of RebelMedia which is owned by Zionist Ezra Levant who had a show on SunNews.

Ezra Levant worked for Neocon and Zionist David Frum. They are totally pro-Trump.

In America you have the Murdoch owned Fox News, which is Americas number one cable news network. Completely pro-Trump.

Talk radio is dominated by pro-Trumpians.

Of course then you have Breitbart, Infowars, Drudge Report all pro-Trump and backed by the establishment.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 01:04 AM   #99
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Sky is more anti Trump than the BBC, if thats actually possible.
LBC is not pro Trump or anti Trump, depends on who the presenter is, Farage or O Brien for example.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote