Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 28-01-2017, 04:51 PM   #21
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
I have never insulted you personally Angel of Grief. I don't do that.
Standing by what I have said since you first appeared here on DIF pasting up materials from IRNA is as follows.
1: The only Iranians living in Iran who are permitted to post outside of Iran on forums such as DIF are sanctioned to do so by the Iranian State. That is a fact.
2: All your posts are glosses on or direct pastes from the Islamic Republic of Iran's 'news' agency 'IRNA'. That is a fact.
Based upon those two facts it is not unreasonable to conclude that you are an Iranian State agent here on DIF to promote your Iranian State agenda.
Where are you getting these facts, The same people that told you Trump was anti establishment or other source?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 04:56 PM   #22
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Where are you getting these facts, The same people that told you Trump was anti establishment or other source?

Here mate.
http://www.irna.ir/en/
Check out IRNA topics and then look at what Angel of Grief posted here on DIF and when he posted it.
All the guy is doing here on DIF is glossing or pasting IRNA propaganda.
Parroting and supporting the Islamic Republic of Iran's position.
Bless him.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 28-01-2017 at 04:56 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 05:01 PM   #23
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Here mate.
Check out IRNA topics and then look at what Angel of Grief posted here on DIF and when he posted it.
Bless him.
It would be the same as an English man copy and pasting from the BBC or Dm?
Cant go accusing of people posting DM articles as fascists, nor bbc posts as gov agents can we?..
I was more interested where you heard Iranians are not allowed to post on forums outside of Iran?

Last edited by h2pogo; 28-01-2017 at 05:02 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 06:31 PM   #24
vancity eagle
Banned

Israel played a major role in 911.

Israel is the biggest terror state in the world, AFTER THE US.

When is Trump going to ban Israeli's from entering the US.

Oh, he'd have to kick out his backers and financiers. Can't do that now can we.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 08:17 PM   #25
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Israel played a major role in 911.

Israel is the biggest terror state in the world, AFTER THE US.

When is Trump going to ban Israeli's from entering the US.

Oh, he'd have to kick out his backers and financiers. Can't do that now can we.
For a bit of balance. What is your view on the holocaust?
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 09:03 PM   #26
angel of grief
Banned

@grandmasterp
I got the money from The Guaridan to share this (I'm joking)

US airports on frontline as Trump immigration ban causes chaos and controversy

Homeland security says green card holders included as ACLU files lawsuit after two Iraqi men detained at New York City’s JFK airport despite having valid visas

Donald Trump’s executive order to close America’s borders to refugees and immigrants from some Muslim-majority countries caused chaos on Saturday, as people who had flown to the US were held at airports and elsewhere others were barred from boarding planes.

Analysis Donald Trump's first week: carnage, both real and imagined
What started with an ominous inauguration speech has ended with executive orders on everything from immigration to banning refugees and reigniting the fossil fuel industry. What does it mean for his presidency?
Read more
As confusion reigned, a spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security made a striking admission when she told Reuters people holding so-called green cards, making them legal permanent US residents, were included in the ban.

“It will bar green card holders,” wrote Gillian Christensen, acting DHS spokeswoman, in an email.

The order, signed on Friday in Washington, temporarily banned refugees from around the world from entering the US, blocked Syrian refugees indefinitely and placed severe restrictions on immigration from seven predominantly Muslim countries – Iraq, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia.

A state department spokesman confirmed to the Guardian that travellers from the named countries who have dual nationality will not be able to enter the US for 90 days. Members of religious minorities from those countries, however, will be granted immigration priority.

Political reaction to the order ranged across the partisan divide. On Friday, Democratic Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer said: “Tears are running down the cheeks of the Statue of Liberty tonight as a grand tradition of America, welcoming immigrants, that has existed since America was founded, has been stomped upon.”

Republican House speaker Paul Ryan countered: “Our No 1 responsibility is to protect the homeland. I support the refugee resettlement program, but ... President Trump is right to make sure we are doing everything possible to know exactly who is entering our country.”

As Trump spoke by phone to the leaders of Japan, France, Germany and Russia on Saturday, international reaction to the ban was largely negative.

British prime minister Theresa May, however, ducked a series of questions at a press conference with the Turkish prime minister, 24 hours after meeting Trump in Washington. Asked several times what she thought of Trump’s order, she finally replied: “The United States is responsible for the United States’ policy on refugees.”

The Iranian foreign ministry said in a statement the executive order was an “open affront against the Muslim world and the Iranian nation”. Iran will “take appropriate consular, legal and political measures” in response, it said.

“Instead of countering terrorism and protecting American people, these measures will be written in history as a gift to extremists and their supporters.”

In New York City, two Iraqi refugees who arrived on separate flights were detained at John F Kennedy airport. One, Hameed Khalid Darweesh, had worked in Iraq for the US government for 10 years. The other, Haider Sameer Abdulkhaleq Alshawi, was coming to the US to join his wife who had worked for a US contractor, according to a report in the New York Times.

Mark Doss, an attorney at the International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP), told the Times he asked border agents who he needed to talk to about the men and was told: “Mr President, call Mr Trump.”

An immigration organisation in New York City said it was dispatching an expert to the airport to try to establish how many people were being held in limbo as border agents began preventing Muslims in particular from entering the country.

Thanu Yakupitiyage, a spokeswoman for the New York Immigration Coalition (NYIC), told the Guardian: “This is absolutely dehumanising, I am livid, it’s outrageous. We are sending someone to JFK airport to speak to customs and border control about this, people are in a state of shock.”

Last edited by angel of grief; 28-01-2017 at 09:05 PM.
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 09:43 PM   #27
angel of grief
Banned

Fiona Gallagher paid me 50 bucks to share her instagram post

angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 09:44 PM   #28
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
It would be the same as an English man copy and pasting from the BBC or Dm?
Cant go accusing of people posting DM articles as fascists, nor bbc posts as gov agents can we?..
I was more interested where you heard Iranians are not allowed to post on forums outside of Iran?
Yeah, imagine that: an Iranian quoting from an Iranian news source!

By that reckoning, this place is bursting at the seams with western propaganda agents.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 11:36 PM   #29
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Here mate.
Bless him.
So, you are saying that anyone could post this, even if they are not Iranian?

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 29-01-2017 at 12:13 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 11:43 PM   #30
thoreau

Quote:
I'm no fan of the Saudis Jim , thing is you can trade with Saudis and they buy kit off us.
Iranians though!
Even Iranians don't trust Iranians.
Bunch of excitable rag heads and no mistake are your Iranians.
This dude Angel of Grief is a stone sock and no mistake.

Any chance you could make your point without the ethnic slur?
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 11:50 PM   #31
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post

It can't be helped. Too much Daily Mail intake.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 12:21 AM   #32
jake_ball

Although I dont agree with holding Muslims in the airports (as reported in the MSM), I do find it disgusting that the MSM make a big deal about this and basically say how bad Trump is, but when Obama/Bush/Blair/Cameron were bombing innocent men, women and children in muslim countries, the MSM didnt criticise those evil bastards.

Hypocritical is not the word!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 12:29 AM   #33
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Although I dont agree with holding Muslims in the airports (as reported in the MSM), I do find it disgusting that the MSM make a big deal about this and basically say how bad Trump is, but when Obama/Bush/Blair/Cameron were bombing innocent men, women and children in muslim countries, the MSM didnt criticise those evil bastards.

Hypocritical is not the word!
Yep, Obama was dropping bombs on Muslims for 8 years, total deaths due to him at least half a million. Now the MSM and their cheerleaders are trying to paint Trump as Hitler reincarnated.

Whats worse, a temporary immigration ban or billions worth of bombs dropped, lol, what a bunch of pathetic hypocrites the MSM and their chronies are.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 12:54 AM   #34
decim

Trump should have a press conference and point out the lame stream media's dementia like 'logic.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Yep, Obama was dropping bombs on Muslims for 8 years, total deaths due to him at least half a million. Now the MSM and their cheerleaders are trying to paint Trump as Hitler reincarnated.

Whats worse, a temporary immigration ban or billions worth of bombs dropped, lol, what a bunch of pathetic hypocrites the MSM and their chronies are.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 02:10 AM   #35
djhaynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post

I totally agree, there was a good comment on the Telegraph page

"I think we have problem in the West. The vast majority of politicians and media workers are academics. They have little or no knowledge of the real world. That's why they hate Donald Trump. He understands what they don't. Reality."

I think this guy gets it totally right, Trump has done everything he said he'd do in days, our UK politicians are a total joke.
djhaynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 10:03 AM   #36
jake_ball

I do actually think that Trump and others are right though when they say that immigration must be controlled. I mean, our system's in each of our respective countries cannot function properly with mass immigration - The system would collapse, and martial law would be brought in as a result of it all. There does need to be border control, it's common sense. It's not racist.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 10:27 AM   #37
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
Fiona Gallagher paid me 50 bucks to share her instagram post

There are 2 countries missing from the "Countries involved"

USA and Israel.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 02:31 PM   #38
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
One person's 'ethnic slur' is another person's expletive.
Swarthy Cove and rag head are in common parlance round these parts.
Maybe those old working class terms aren't used in polite, liberal, metropolitan society but not all of us are polite, liberal, metropolitans.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 29-01-2017 at 02:35 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 02:47 PM   #39
ronisron
Inactive

Iran are the enemy again?

I'm tired of this fucking movie. Same shit, same script, different actors, the CGI doesn't help.

Oh, are folks still wondering whether someone has their hand firmly shoved up Trump's ass and squeezes until he says UNCLE? Oh yeah that's right, he's a hero ..... His campaign platform was "Hey, I'm not as bad as Hillary...", but not many people are, so that's not a whole lot to hang your hat on.

Trump is about as powerful as Reagan was after being shot by his VP's best friend's son.... as in, not in charge, and he's a horrible actor. I think that's the "realism" some are seeing. It's just bad acting and an inability to conceptualize what's on the teleprompter.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 02:56 PM   #40
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
One person's 'ethnic slur' is another person's expletive.
Swarthy Cove and rag head are in common parlance round these parts.
Maybe those old working class terms aren't used in polite, liberal, metropolitan society but not all of us are polite, liberal, metropolitans.

Yes the "best" of those proud council estate dwellers are always blaming someone else for their shit lives aren't they?

Are the terms, shill, or troll offensive around your "parts"?
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote