Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 26-01-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
angel of grief
Banned

Default Trump to 'ban immigrants from Iran BUT NOT SAUDI ARABIA!

What countries fund the terrorism the most? Persian or Arab???
US President Donald Trump plans to sign executive orders to restrict immigration to the country, including demanding the construction of his proposed wall on the US-Mexico border and suspending visas for citizens of Iran and six other Middle Eastern and African countries, at least temporarily.

Trump will begin unveiling the executive actions on Wednesday, beginning with steps to temporarily ban most refugees entering the US and deny visas to anyone from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, according to congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter.

Another order will enable the construction of a border wall with Mexico and other actions to cut the number of undocumented immigrants living in the United States, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

“Big day planned on NATIONAL SECURITY tomorrow,” Trump wrote on Twitter on Tuesday. “Among many other things, we will build the wall!”

The proposed orders are among a series of national security directives Trump is considering issuing in the coming days. They include keeping open the US military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; and reviewing whether to resume the CIA’s once-secret “black site” detention program.

Trump’s upcoming executive actions could lead to wide-ranging and controversial changes in the way Washington conducts itself domestically and internationally in the name of security, potentially leading to the reinstatement of policies that have been rejected by much of the world.

Trump’s divisive rhetoric during his presidential campaign angered many people at home and abroad. The real estate tycoon repeatedly made disparaging remarks about women, Muslims and immigrants.

Building a wall on the US-Mexico border to stop the influx of refugees and undocumented migrants coming from Central and Latin America was a hallmark of Trump's presidential campaign.

Trump’s critics and immigration activists could launch legal challenges if all the countries subject to the ban are Muslim-majority countries, said Hiroshi Motomura, a scholar on immigration and professor of law at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).

Legal arguments could claim the executive orders discriminate against a particular religion, which would be unconstitutional, he said. "His comments during the campaign and a number of people on his team focused very much on religion as the target," Motomura said

Last edited by angel of grief; 26-01-2017 at 11:09 PM.
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 10:08 PM   #2
alfredo79

Is it a declaration of future targets of the US military machine?

Last edited by alfredo79; 26-01-2017 at 10:08 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 10:14 PM   #3
angel of grief
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Is it a declaration of future targets of the US military machine?

It's not about military machine it's about money and racist
Trump support Rich Arabs because they paying much for his brothels and thats the reason he should keep supporting.

PressTV-Iran actress boycotts Oscars over Trump 'racist' plan

Last edited by angel of grief; 26-01-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:18 PM   #4
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
Trump support Rich Arabs because they paying much for his brothels and thats the reason he should keep supporting.

His world-view is full of a certain social darwinism where the rich is the winner, the poor is a looser and must go away.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 10:34 PM   #5
angel of grief
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
His world-view is full of a certain social darwinism where the rich is the winner, the poor is a looser and must go away.

Absolutely.
You know when we face apocalyptica?
You think is there any conspiracy or secret society behind end of the world???
We create apocalyptica and fucking end of the world by this world-view
"you're either the butcher or the cattle"

Last edited by angel of grief; 26-01-2017 at 10:37 PM.
Old 27-01-2017, 10:46 AM   #6
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
What countries fund the terrorism the most? Persian or Arab???
US President Donald Trump plans to sign executive orders to restrict immigration to the country, including demanding the construction of his proposed wall on the US-Mexico border and suspending visas for citizens of Iran and six other Middle Eastern and African countries, at least temporarily.

Trump will begin unveiling the executive actions on Wednesday, beginning with steps to temporarily ban most refugees entering the US and deny visas to anyone from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, according to congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter.

Another order will enable the construction of a border wall with Mexico and other actions to cut the number of undocumented immigrants living in the United States, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

“Big day planned on NATIONAL SECURITY tomorrow,” Trump wrote on Twitter on Tuesday. “Among many other things, we will build the wall!”

The proposed orders are among a series of national security directives Trump is considering issuing in the coming days. They include keeping open the US military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; and reviewing whether to resume the CIA’s once-secret “black site” detention program.

Trump’s upcoming executive actions could lead to wide-ranging and controversial changes in the way Washington conducts itself domestically and internationally in the name of security, potentially leading to the reinstatement of policies that have been rejected by much of the world.

Trump’s divisive rhetoric during his presidential campaign angered many people at home and abroad. The real estate tycoon repeatedly made disparaging remarks about women, Muslims and immigrants.

Building a wall on the US-Mexico border to stop the influx of refugees and undocumented migrants coming from Central and Latin America was a hallmark of Trump's presidential campaign.

Trump’s critics and immigration activists could launch legal challenges if all the countries subject to the ban are Muslim-majority countries, said Hiroshi Motomura, a scholar on immigration and professor of law at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).

Legal arguments could claim the executive orders discriminate against a particular religion, which would be unconstitutional, he said. "His comments during the campaign and a number of people on his team focused very much on religion as the target," Motomura said
I wrote this comment a few days ago on a different thread.

"I predict Trump will be soft on Sunni Saudi Arabia, but come down hard on Shia Iran. Why? Because those are the orders of the Zionist and Jewish elite who control him."

Israeli agent says Israel wants a Sunni-led Muslim Middle East.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 27-01-2017 at 10:47 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 11:10 AM   #7
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Where was Osama Bin Laden born again?

Wasn't it Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?

Wasn't he on the FBI's most wanted list for terrorism at one point?

Didn't the American administration claim that he spearheaded the largest ever terrorist attack on American soil (if you ignore the anhilation of 45 million native American's, which they do) and didn't they then spend billions of $'s trying to kill him?

> Trump to 'ban immigrants from Iran BUT NOT SAUDI ARABIA!....

So immigrants from Iran (who have never attacked America or it's allies) are banned, while immigrants from Saudi which was home to Bin Laden family are ok?

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 27-01-2017 at 12:14 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #8
reverendjim
Inactive

a different establishment in the guise of the common mans hero. thats what this election was. i said it before not in so many words and i just said it again. and people continue to fight over it because they want to frame one side or the other as some kind of hope. the same shit works over and over again in every election regardless of the situation simply because people want to believe it. these guys arent that smart...the public is just that stupid.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 01:56 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:

Iran is a renegade state and funds terrorism.
But you already know that don't you Angel of Grief?
Only Iranian State-sanctioned posters inside Iran are free to post on forums outside of Iran.
Fess up buddy, you are a spokesperson for IRNA the Iranian State propaganda machine.
Everything you post on DIF comes direct from here...
http://www.irna.ir/en/
Busted.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 27-01-2017 at 01:58 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 03:42 PM   #10
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Only Iranian State-sanctioned posters inside Iran are free to post on forums outside of Iran.
Fess up buddy, you are a spokesperson for IRNA the Iranian State propaganda machine.
Busted.
the Saudis fund terrorism too. just pointing that out. trump is no angel. but i will give him this...this is the first time that i have seen election promises kept. and promptly to boot.
Old 27-01-2017, 04:08 PM   #11
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
the Saudis fund terrorism too. just pointing that out. trump is no angel. but i will give him this...this is the first time that i have seen election promises kept. and promptly to boot.
I'm no fan of the Saudis Jim , thing is you can trade with Saudis and they buy kit off us.
Iranians though!
Even Iranians don't trust Iranians.
Bunch of excitable rag heads and no mistake are your Iranians.
This dude Angel of Grief is a stone sock and no mistake.
Old 27-01-2017, 08:43 PM   #12
angel of grief
Banned

Quote:
Busted.
I told you a dozen times, I don't give a damn for any religion and any political view, but you believe in conspiracy behind everything but i respect!
You mean Iranian government support terrorist but you can trade with Saudis, I don't believe in this theory but i respect! but you shouldn't call me Iranian agent or spokemen this is INSULTING ME! It's against of basic moral principles and i wonder how you don't know about it!
I can argue with you in your way! I can be funny more than you! but i won't insult you, it's against my religion.
I mean religion of humanity and peace.

Last edited by angel of grief; 27-01-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old 28-01-2017, 02:38 PM   #13
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
I told you a dozen times, I don't give a damn for any religion and any political view, but you believe in conspiracy behind everything but i respect!
You mean Iranian government support terrorist but you can trade with Saudis, I don't believe in this theory but i respect! but you shouldn't call me Iranian agent or spokemen this is INSULTING ME! It's against of basic moral principles and i wonder how you don't know about it!
I can argue with you in your way! I can be funny more than you! but i won't insult you, it's against my religion.
I mean religion of humanity and peace.
I have never insulted you personally Angel of Grief. I don't do that.
Standing by what I have said since you first appeared here on DIF pasting up materials from IRNA is as follows.
1: The only Iranians living in Iran who are permitted to post outside of Iran on forums such as DIF are sanctioned to do so by the Iranian State. That is a fact.
2: All your posts are glosses on or direct pastes from the Islamic Republic of Iran's 'news' agency 'IRNA'. That is a fact.
Based upon those two facts it is not unreasonable to conclude that you are an Iranian State agent here on DIF to promote your Iranian State agenda.
Old 28-01-2017, 02:51 PM   #14
reverendjim
Inactive

direct. i like that. lol.
Old 28-01-2017, 03:40 PM   #15
angel of grief
Banned

Quote:
I have never insulted you personally Angel of Grief. I don't do that.
Standing by what I have said since you first appeared here on DIF pasting up materials from IRNA is as follows.
1: The only Iranians living in Iran who are permitted to post outside of Iran on forums such as DIF are sanctioned to do so by the Iranian State. That is a fact.
2: All your posts are glosses on or direct pastes from the Islamic Republic of Iran's 'news' agency 'IRNA'. That is a fact.
Based upon those two facts it is not unreasonable to conclude that you are an Iranian State agent here on DIF to promote your Iranian State agenda.

Ok let's keep argue this issue
First ,what is your reason for in Iranian state nobody permitted to post outside??? that's ridiculous, Please give me A FACT with logical reasoning
Let's putting aside prejudice.
Iranian government following Islamic law, I know all world is screwed up by religions
There is no different between Mohammad Jesus Or Moses they were all equal.

Second, I think you didn't follow my posts, did you?
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315215 from wikipedia
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314428 from BBC
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314593 from other

My conclusion, absolutely you are not funny and too rude.
The world is indifferent to you and this is really becoming a weird obsession.
keep it up....
Iranian people do not allow have sex
Iranian people do not allow swimming
Iranian people do not allow fuck
Iranian people do not allow study

I don't know where are you from and what you believe,
whatever you are you do not allow to know things about Iran. That's real fact.

Meanwhile about 15 millions Iranian using Instagram and Facebook.

Last edited by angel of grief; 28-01-2017 at 03:54 PM.
Old 28-01-2017, 03:45 PM   #16
angel of grief
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
direct. i like that. lol.

It's not personal issue
It's about ridiculous theory against Iran.

Last edited by angel of grief; 28-01-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old 28-01-2017, 04:31 PM   #17
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Ok let's keep argue this issue
First ,what is your reason for in Iranian state nobody permitted to post outside??? that's ridiculous, Please give me A FACT with logical reasoning
Let's putting aside prejudice.
Iranian government following Islamic law, I know all world is screwed up by religions
There is no different between Mohammad Jesus Or Moses they were all equal.

Second, I think you didn't follow my posts, did you?
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315215 from wikipedia
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314428 from BBC
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314593 from other

My conclusion, absolutely you are not funny and too rude.
The world is indifferent to you and this is really becoming a weird obsession.
keep it up....
Iranian people do not allow have sex
Iranian people do not allow swimming
Iranian people do not allow fuck
Iranian people do not allow study

I don't know where are you from and what you believe,
whatever you are you do not allow to know things about Iran. That's real fact.

Meanwhile about 15 millions Iranian using Instagram and Facebook.
Yep right mate. Iranians who live in Iran are all over the web.
NOT

INSIDE Iran you have internet but so closely monitored as to make what monitoring we get look like pussy cat monitoring.
You see anybody else who lives in Iran posting IRNA propaganda on DIF?
You're the only one.
Why?
Cos people who live in Iran can't freely post outside of Iran but if they could they might be calling BS on what passes for your government. They can't do that because the tech don't work. If they as much as tried to do that they'd be getting an early morning call from the Iranian plod - followed by their old mum being extremely sad.
You LOVE the BS that IRNA puts out there, cos it is all that you post and, oddly; you are the only Iranian on DIF free to do so. . Therefore you are an agent for IRNA.
IRNA is a branch of the Iranian government so you are an Iranian Government agent.
Simples.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 28-01-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old 28-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #18
angel of grief
Banned

Quote:
Yep right mate. Iranians who live in Iran are all over the web.
NOT

INSIDE Iran you have internet but so closely monitored as to make what monitoring we get look like pussy cat monitoring.
You see anybody else posting IRNA propaganda on DIF?
You're the only one.
Why?
Cos you are an agent for IRNA.
According to my profession (Medicine Science) , I advice to you visit a perfect psychiatrist near you.

I will posting IRNA and PRESS TV and BBC and whatever i want , because i like it
Don't let it bother you

Last edited by angel of grief; 28-01-2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old 28-01-2017, 04:45 PM   #19
grandmasterp
Banned

Nobody minds your posts mate, we know that you are an Iranian State sock.
I am not having a pop at you personally.
Post in good health and I do trust that the fact you were busted almost as soon as you joined DIF will in no ways harm your prospects for promotion at work.
Government jobs are hard to come by in Iran - without connections.
Old 28-01-2017, 04:50 PM   #20
angel of grief
Banned

You Can Never Awaken a Man Who Is Pretending to be Asleep

Last edited by angel of grief; 28-01-2017 at 04:51 PM.