Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2017, 12:52 AM   #21
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
wow

so here you go playing the race card

you want to make out this is all a race conflict

and once you start this race war against white people...what then?

how does it end?
Playing the race card is their way of stifling dissenters. It's one of the main tactics employed by the PC brigade.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 01:06 AM   #22
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Playing the race card is their way of stifling dissenters. It's one of the main tactics employed by the PC brigade.
this race shit is making everyone crazy

seriously...and its derailing the entire truth movement because its not about taking on the oligarchs anymore....now its about either attacking another section of workers or defending yourself from another section of workers

that cannot end well....it has no future and is not the right direction

the so called 'left' and by that i mean the fake left that has been hijaked by the capitalist oligarchs has actually given fuel to the fire of the right by pushing all this identity politics stuff. They have blown air into the sails of the right and completely mobilised it
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-01-2017 at 01:08 AM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 01:11 AM   #23
noncooperation
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,330
Likes: 635 (416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoverse View Post
What if both sides are a bit right and a bit wrong? What if Trump is genuinely trying to help, but has like any presidential candidate, some flaws and controlled opposition traits?
I sincerely hope they are wrong.

And if they are wrong, I want DI, for one, to publicly apologise for subjecting his news headlines readers to so much Trump bashing, most of it purely based who he was appointing to his team.
__________________
.
Check out Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride's videos on food is your medicine and MUCH more.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 01:15 AM   #24
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ok....but then lets dissect that too

why would a movement be developing that is suddenly concerned with white rights?
WHat exactly are "white rights" and how do they differ than rights of other people ?

What I'm talking about isn't exactly "developing" Its been here for over half a century, waiting for the moment the deep state can fully utilize its political potential.
Quote:
THINK about it?

There's INSANE levels of paranoia on ALL sides at the moment
Yes there is. Most of it comes from the "alt right" which is whipping up whites and conservatives to insane levels of paranoia in order to force them to support fascism. This is a consistent theme I continue to speak about. You always buy into this paranoia with your obsession with "cultural marxism" which is a convenient bogeyman and pretext for fascism. That's the game.


Quote:
this is the product of identity politics...this is what it does

we know this.....we've been talking about this here for years now

identity politics is about dividing and ruling the workers

so now thew workers are all divided and splitting into camps and getting defencive and paranoid

the more people use race-based language the more the paranoia and tension increases
Trump is using more "race based language" than anybody else, and its speaking on a level that racists are emboldened by. You speak about paranoia. When you have a president of the US antagonizing virtually all minority groups, galvanizing racists, making it ok to display bigotry and hatred well you wonder why you are going to have a severe backlash from most minorities who HATE Trump. That is survival mode. The United States has a very very ugly history of racism and mistreatment of non white peoples. When you start signaling for a return to these times you are going to create fear, anger, and resentment amongst minorities, and white people who find this racist history deplorable. They will react with anger and aggression to such a movement simply out of a natural survival instinct.

Quote:
this is a time for building bridges vancity.....if you are serious about tackling the oligarchy and about empowering ALL workers then that is what needs to happen

so listen to me as i'm trying to give you a perspective from one camp

white people have become HYPER paranoid due to a number of things.
It is time to build bridges, unfortunately this Trump movement is dividing America more than any previous president. You dont build bridges by antagonizing minorities have have been persecuted for the vast majority of American history. That is a horrible start.

And I think you are talking about "white people" as if they are some monolothic block that only thinks the way the "alt right" thinks. That in itself is grossly untrue. Many whites ARE NOT "hyper paranoid" over race issues, and many whites hate Trump and what he stands for just as much as any Mexican or Muslim.

What you are talking about is a specific section of the country who have bought into the "alt right" programming, which of course uses elements of reality which are highly twisted to create a desired effect of fear.


Quote:
In europe they have seen the migrant crisis and a wave of terror attacks which has seen anti-terror ie surveilannce state legislation passed and the country of france placed under EMERGENCY POWERS

In the US the white middle class who have always believed that if they worked hard and saved and played by the rules would be granted a degree of comfort have seen that tacit agreement broken and have seen their savings destroyed. Suddenly they DO NOT TRUST THEIR GOVERNMENT. It's like the rug has been pulled from underneath them
and instead of focusing on their real enemy, the "alt right" movement is used to focus that energy on the scapegoat of immigrants, or specific politicians rather than the entire system.

Quote:
meanwhile they see all this critical theory and PC language explode out of nowhere and the rise of groups like 'black lives matter' which further pushes all the racial language

so people are becoming increasingly defencive and insecure
If they would stop listening to the alt right which does nothing but whip up irrational fear, that would be a great step. Instead of unifying against Police brutality they see BLACK lives matter as some violent bunch of thugs, racists, or whatever because of their ALT RIGHT programming.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 01:18 AM   #25
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Playing the race card is their way of stifling dissenters. It's one of the main tactics employed by the PC brigade.
Sorry but Iamwave was the one who played the race card in this instance. He called him a black supremacist for pointing out the racism that exists within the Trump movement. He has also called me a black supremacist who wants the death of all white people simply for pointing out the same thing.

THAT WAS TEXTBOOK RACE BAITING. Of course you just cannot see it because you are just playing a game, patting your TEAM on the back, and blaming everything on the other TEAM.

Like I've always said, the right always plays race card, and then blames their opposition.

They love to engage in projection.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 01:19 AM   #26
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
I sincerely hope they are wrong.

And if they are wrong, I want DI, for one, to publicly apologise for subjecting his news headlines readers to so much Trump bashing, most of it purely based who he was appointing to his team.
I'd say David's been pretty balanced...

who trump is appointing not only is HIGHLY concerning but has until trump actually took office been the only thing people can go on except bits of info about trumps past so naturally the focus has been on his appointees

trump says a lot of good stuff but all the politicians do that before they are in office

There are a lot of very knowledgeable commentators who have all voiced their concerns about trump

but also behind trump and independent of him there are a whole load of problems brewing for example with the economy, with troop build ups on the russian borders, with the rise of ISIS giving governments a new excuse to build tougher police states, with the rise of the SMART grid, UN agenda 21, transhumanism etc

it's a shitstorm
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-01-2017 at 01:20 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 01:25 AM   #27
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

So nobody has anything to say about the leader of the white supremacist think tank NPI, Robert Spencer showing up to a Trump ball with Gavin McInnes, who is a major voice of the "alt right" appearing on Infowars, Fox News, and being a part of his own "alt right" network RebelMedia, which just so happens to be owned by Canadian Zionist Ezra Levant.

What is this White supremacist Robert Spencer doing at Trump's innaguration ball ? He is in the Brown jacket directly behind McInnes.


vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 01:27 AM   #28
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Sorry but Iamwave was the one who played the race card in this instance. He called him a black supremacist for pointing out the racism that exists within the Trump movement. He has also called me a black supremacist who wants the death of all white people simply for pointing out the same thing.

THAT WAS TEXTBOOK RACE BAITING. Of course you just cannot see it because you are just playing a game, patting your TEAM on the back, and blaming everything on the other TEAM.

Like I've always said, the right always plays race card, and then blames their opposition.

They love to engage in projection.
no i said he was sounding like ablack supremcist the way he was talking

the rhetoric you guys have been using is highly racially charged so i'm simply pointing out to you how you sound and suggesting you cool it a little
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-01-2017 at 01:28 AM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 01:39 AM   #29
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Well I thought the First Lady looked nice.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 01:47 AM   #30
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
WHat exactly are "white rights" and how do they differ than rights of other people ?
if certain sections of the public feel they are being targetted then they feel their rights are not being upheld

this is why black lives matter say that black lives matter right?

so what i'm trying to say is that much of what you are calling 'white supremacy' is people feeling that they are being cut out of the picture

here's the thing though vancity.....neoliberalism is about moving the wealth upwards away from the public and into the hands of a small number of private individuals

so the poorest get hit first and then the middle starts to feel the pinch and then before long they really start to feel the squeeze and as they start getting rattled the wealthy then start to feel the pinch and so on all the way upto the top

So what we are seeing is the middle also getting stuffed by neoliberalism and then responding to that in the bollot box

i'm not saying that is the correct response and in fact i don't think it is; i think decentralised solutions is what people should be pursuing but many people are relatively happy to work within the system as long as it meets their needs so many people are still buying into it except now they are feeling it is not meeting their needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
What I'm talking about isn't exactly "developing" Its been here for over half a century, waiting for the moment the deep state can fully utilize its political potential.
the deep state has stripped the public wealth and will privatise everything under its control

once it destroys the wealth of countries it then gets its corrupt politicians to sell off the national assets in 'firesales' for pennies on the dollar to their billionaire friends

this way the NWO el-ites end up owning everything in a neo-fuedal society but in order to maintain that balance of power they need muscle to protect them from the impoverished workers and that's where the state comes in; so they build an all powerful police state to monitor and control the public and to protect themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Yes there is. Most of it comes from the "alt right" which is whipping up whites and conservatives to insane levels of paranoia in order to force them to support fascism. This is a consistent theme I continue to speak about. You always buy into this paranoia with your obsession with "cultural marxism" which is a convenient bogeyman and pretext for fascism. That's the game.
like i've repeatedly said the oligarchs run both rackets

they push the cultural marxist stuff to breakdown society AND they build the fascist police state...it's two wings of the same collectivist bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Trump is using more "race based language" than anybody else, and its speaking on a level that racists are emboldened by. You speak about paranoia. When you have a president of the US antagonizing virtually all minority groups, galvanizing racists, making it ok to display bigotry and hatred well you wonder why you are going to have a severe backlash from most minorities who HATE Trump. That is survival mode. The United States has a very very ugly history of racism and mistreatment of non white peoples. When you start signaling for a return to these times you are going to create fear, anger, and resentment amongst minorities, and white people who find this racist history deplorable. They will react with anger and aggression to such a movement simply out of a natural survival instinct.
I understand their fears i do but what i'm trying to say is that instead of creating two teams to then battle it out for supremacy we have to start looking for a way out that suits everyone

most people want the same thing which is a fair days reward for a fair days work and to be able to live a healthy and happy life

so we need to take that and reverse engineer it

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
It is time to build bridges, unfortunately this Trump movement is dividing America more than any previous president. You dont build bridges by antagonizing minorities have have been persecuted for the vast majority of American history. That is a horrible start.
but you're sliding into the perspective of one camp there....so from one camp it looks like the divisions have come due to trump but what i'm saying to you is that from another camp it looks like the divisions were caused by obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
And I think you are talking about "white people" as if they are some monolothic block that only thinks the way the "alt right" thinks. That in itself is grossly untrue. Many whites ARE NOT "hyper paranoid" over race issues, and many whites hate Trump and what he stands for just as much as any Mexican or Muslim.
that's true they are not a monolithic block and not all people who voted for trump were white so trump supporters are not a monolithic block either

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
What you are talking about is a specific section of the country who have bought into the "alt right" programming, which of course uses elements of reality which are highly twisted to create a desired effect of fear.
you know my views on the alt right...that it is being steered by zionists so i think that's an area we have already built common ground on

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
and instead of focusing on their real enemy, the "alt right" movement is used to focus that energy on the scapegoat of immigrants, or specific politicians rather than the entire system.
i agree that immigrants are not to blame but arguing against immigration is not the same as blaming the immigrants

people worry about immigration for all kinds of reasons for example they worry tnhat they may lose jobs to lower paid immigrants and they worry that there may be jihadis among the immigrants and they worry that immigrants will shift the demographics and change society in ways they don't want

so people speaking out against immigration aren't necessarily saying they hate those people as individuals they are saying that they don't want big changs to their environment; of course it's hard for some people to not take that personally

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
If they would stop listening to the alt right which does nothing but whip up irrational fear, that would be a great step. Instead of unifying against Police brutality they see BLACK lives matter as some violent bunch of thugs, racists, or whatever because of their ALT RIGHT programming.
the black lives matter situation is nuanced

on one hand there definately are legitimate complaints that need to be addressed and the police ARE being militarised and ARE being trained in israel to shoot first and ask questions later

all this comes in a climate where the US public are increasingly being seen by the el-ites as they enemy for exampole they are flying drones over the public, spying on them through the NSA and passing laws like the patriot act and the NDAA which makes US soil part of the global battleground

On the other hand BLM are funded by george soros who i don't believe gives a damn about black lives in order to further stir the pot

mean while he funds agent provocateurs to cause trouble at protests eg fergusson to make all the protestors look bad and to increase the racial tensions

he wants divisions and chaos and he's a rothschild guy
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-01-2017 at 01:52 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 09:18 AM   #31
alfredo79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 3,200
Likes: 1,093 (687 Posts)
Default

I do continue:

Pro Trump:

www.effedieffe.com - Italy, catholic traditionalism
Federico Dezzani - Italy, populist
Marcello Foa - Italy, populist
Eugenio d' Orso - Italy, communist
Paul Craig Roberts - US, populist
John Pilger - Australia, socialdemocratic


Against Trump:

Il maestro di dietrologia - Italy, indipendent, interested in conspiracy
Iceberg Finanza - Italy, interested in economy and finance
Noam Chomsky - US, socialdemocratic
Brother Nathaniel - US, anti-jews, fanatic christian

Unsure/attendist

Gioele Magaldi - Italy, top progressive mason, before he supported Hillary Clinton, now he is observing Donald Trump, appreciating his work of attack EU and China, and recognizing at the same time the risks, with the benefit that risks are so evident to generate a rebellion, an awakening, according to an eterogenesis of goals.

Last edited by alfredo79; 21-01-2017 at 09:57 AM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 10:34 AM   #32
paddy_blake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: No Self
Posts: 3,679
Likes: 3,721 (1,870 Posts)
Default

John Pilgar is not pro Trump, he understands that whoever is president, whether left or right is the same thing.

https://www.facebook.com/pilgerwebsi...79726065430196

Last edited by paddy_blake; 21-01-2017 at 10:35 AM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 11:35 AM   #33
h2pogo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,650
Likes: 1,189 (670 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
So nobody has anything to say about the leader of the white supremacist think tank NPI, Robert Spencer showing up to a Trump ball with Gavin McInnes, who is a major voice of the "alt right" appearing on Infowars, Fox News, and being a part of his own "alt right" network RebelMedia, which just so happens to be owned by Canadian Zionist Ezra Levant.

What is this White supremacist Robert Spencer doing at Trump's innaguration ball ? He is in the Brown jacket directly behind McInnes.


He didnt get into a street fight, he punched a protester for protesting..
Richard Spencer was punched the next day, for being a Nazi, Nazis was top trend on Twitter when i went to bed last night and still is this morning, it seems most people agree punching Nazis off the streets is making America great again..My faith in humanity is restored..


h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 11:41 AM   #34
paddy_blake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: No Self
Posts: 3,679
Likes: 3,721 (1,870 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
He didnt get into a street fight, he punched a protester for protesting..
Richard Spencer was punched the next day, for being a Nazi, Nazis was top trend on Twitter when i went to bed last night and still is this morning, it seems most people agree punching Nazis off the streets is making America great again..My faith in humanity is restored..


Look at the hate on social media for those who protest. Calls for having them killed by the usual trolls, having the police fire on them. To me, trolls are using the same hate speech as fascists, but it's been normalized.

This is what makes things so dangerous right now. The normalization of the far right, and irresponsible media outlets like Infowars are stoking more and more hatred by continuing with their rhetoric and propaganda.


Last edited by paddy_blake; 21-01-2017 at 11:49 AM.
Likes: (2)
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 11:52 AM   #35
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
John Pilgar is not pro Trump, he understands that whoever is president, whether left or right is the same thing.

https://www.facebook.com/pilgerwebsi...79726065430196
then why have you treated trump differently to clinton and obama?

could it be that you are unconscious of your own prejudices?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 11:54 AM   #36
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 667 (399 Posts)
Default

A large segment of alternative media is run and operated by the very same people that bring you mainstream media. Places backed by obvious big money behind them, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Secure Team 10, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Youtube, Godlike Productions, Sister Sorcha FAAL, AKA, David Booth a CIA asset, are all the same party as Ancient Aliens, and NBC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, TNT, CWTV, Nova, Nat. Geo, Discovery, SyFy, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, these are all one entity working to hynotize the masses! The intelligence agencies are behind all these and much of the radio and music we see and listen to also. Mixed with this is bits and pieces of real truth but you have to seek it out. It ain't easy!
__________________
Rabbit Hole
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 11:57 AM   #37
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default



__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-01-2017 at 11:59 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 12:03 PM   #38
h2pogo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,650
Likes: 1,189 (670 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
then why have you treated trump differently to clinton and obama?

could it be that you are unconscious of your own prejudices?
Do you ask the same why people are treating Trump differently to Obama, Clinton and bush etc when his policy is openly way more extreme, authoritarian and corporate?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 12:06 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Do you ask the same why people are treating Trump differently to Obama, Clinton and bush etc when his policy is openly way more extreme, authoritarian and corporate?
if they said that there is no difference between them but treated them differently i might enquire yeah
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 12:14 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

As Paul Craig Roberts alluded to recently victimhood has become an industry. Some people actually profit personally from pushing a victimhood agenda. Sorry if that is a bitter pill to swallow but there it is. Tht's not to say there aren't real greivances out there as there are, but we must also be aware that people are pushing various agendas and also twisting things to fit their narratvies

Sure we are all aware of how the holocaust is pushed to boost zionist interests and to silence any dissent to their agenda but other people also push a victimhood agenda to either advance their agenda or to profit personally from it

But this doesn't mean that aware truthers should allow themselves to be drawn into the pity party to the point that they lose all objectivity

So what i want to know is how long it will be now until some people pull their heads out of Obamas schving schving and start talking about this:

Rothschild Family Wealth is Five Times that of World’s Top 8 Billionaires Combined
By WakingTimes January 20, 2017
Isaac Davis, Staff Writer

A recent report by Oxfam International highlights the dramatic rise in income equality by noting that the combined wealth of the world’s top 8 individual billionaires is more than the lower half of the world’s population, some 3.6 billion people. The intention of the report was to bring awareness to the unfairness and injustice inherent in our global economic system.

Bill Gates – $75 b
Amancio Ortega – $67 b
Warren Buffett – $60.8 b
Carlos Slim Helu – $50 b
Jeff Bezos – $45.2 b
Mark Zuckerberg – $44.6 b
Larry Ellison – $43.6 b
Michael Bllomberg – $40 b

Fast forward to 2016, the Rothschild family is a dynasty of unimaginable wealth which manages to somehow conceal it for the most part, never quite being publicly credited as the richest and most influential family in the world. By dividing their capital and holdings up amongst the many members of the family, including numerous descendants and heirs, occasionally a single member of the family will appear on a list of the world’s top individuals, however, the family as a whole represents the largest fortune ever known.

“Traditionally, the Rothschild fortune is invested in closely held corporations. Most family members are employed by these corporations directly or invested in operations that generate family wealth. The remarkable success of the family has largely been due to a strong interest in cooperation, being entrepreneurs and the practice of shrewd business principles.” [Source]

Investopedia estimates the family’s total wealth at over $2 trillion in assets and holdings, including some of the world’s oldest living corporations:

“…their holdings span a number of diverse industries, including financial services, real estate, mining, energy and even charitable work.There are a few Rothschild-owned financial institutions still operating in Europe, including N M Rothschild & Sons Ltd in the United Kingdom, and Edmond de Rothschild Group in Switzerland. The family also owns more than a dozen wineries in North America, Europe, South America, South Africa and Australia.” [Source]

At $2 trillion plus, the family’s reported wealth is closing in on five times as much as the combined wealth of the world’s top 8 individual billionaires, meaning that the Rothschild family alone controls more wealth than perhaps three-fourths or more of the world’s total population.
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/01/2...ires-combined/
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-01-2017 at 12:16 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.