Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 04-01-2017, 03:38 PM   #21
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning View Post
It's more idiotic to label Chomsky a "God" and refuse to question his motives before looking at the evidence. If you've idolised someone to that degree then it's hard to see them as they are. This is cognitive dissonance. Gatekeepers successfully operate like this, sold to the public via mainstream & fake-alternative media such as Democracy Now. Noam Chomsky has not made a stand against the establishment - he is on their payroll.

People are conditioned to take the words of these establishment-promoted "accomplished academics" as gospel truth. If they say something which is contradicted by evidence (repeatedly), ah well they can't be right all the time! They're still accomplished though! No. Sorry, the facts are on the table. It is in Noam Chomsky's financial interest to lie - he is complicit in deep-state agendas. Not a God, sorry to shatter that illusion. Regarding what level of activism members of this forum are involved in, or how accomplished we may or may not be, that is not something which you are privy to so you're not in a position to make that judgement.
Fair enough I suppose.

I used to watch Democracynow for years. Then they got their swanky new studios and high definition cameras. Then David Icke launched his podcasts and then I became confused. Why was Democracynow, is, continually short on money, always asking for donations, yet David Icke was doing what DN was doing out of a shoe box?

Amy Goodman and Guan Gonzales have well paid jobs in a very sophisticated studio and armies of "volunteers" and access to congress and access to key events.

And as for Chomsky, it is mysterious how he is able to also gain access to key events and to speak inside Palestinian Territories where no one else may tread. And it is mysterious that when he refused to pay his taxes in protest of Vietnam he was left untouched by the IRS, while when others did the same thing, the IRS swooped in on them.

And so Chomsky frequently is used as bait and hook by the authities to Hoover up genuine dissenters. In fact that has been a function of the left wing ever since it was formed.

It's clever stuff. Discredit the assassination of JFK on the principle that a single death is a statistic and a million deaths are a tragedy by saying, "why are you so concerned about one man, when you should be concerned about all the inequality going on in the world?" And then not allowing anybody to reply that it is "because all roads lead to Rome". Meaning that when you investigate poverty, your research inevitably leads you up the pyramid and to the body of JFK. So if you want to solve for world poverty, then you must solve for a bullet that moves over and to the right, splits in two in mid air and does u-turns.

Noam Chomsky, Amy Goodman and Micheal Moore encouraged everyone to vote for Democrat, just as everyone in UK had voted for John Smith of Labour and ended with Tony Blair. Noam Chomsky later said that Obama was worse than Bush, but then Chomsky, Goodman and Moore wanted everyone to vote for Clinton.

They still follow the global warming hoax, and the Paris accord, failing to explain that the Paris accord is there to make ordinary tax payers pay for environmental destruction which they had not caused.

How come Chomsky never mysteriously vanished as do so many?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 03:42 PM   #22
grandmasterp
Banned

Wild guess here dudes.
Nobody on here has ever read Chomsky from choice.
Here's a quiz question.
No looking it up.
What is Chomsky's academic discipline called?

You didn't know did you?
You looked it up.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 03:45 PM   #23
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Amy Goodman and Guan Gonzales have secure employment in a plush studio, travel expenses paid, armies of "volunteers" and access to key events yet as soon as DI tried to do the same with People's Voice, DN, the so called people's media, did neither support it or mention it. When Peoples Voice got sabotaged Democracynow did not utter a word.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:49 PM   #24
morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Wild guess here dudes.
Here's a quiz question.
No looking it up.

You didn't know did you?
You looked it up.
Actually I read numerous of Chomsky's books growing up. His academic discipline is linguistics..
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 03:52 PM   #25
morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
How come Chomsky never mysteriously vanished as do so many?
He keeps to the script and gets his pay checks.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:54 PM   #26
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Actually I read numerous of Chomsky's books growing up. His academic discipline is linguistics..
Kudos.
I dipped in when I had too.
Never could make head nor tail of Chomsky.
Linguist he is, and as such he has as much right to comment on Trump as does anyone else.
Academic or not - with equal weight attached to their opinions.
As Chomsky might have said, but didn't..
"Opinions are like arseholes. Every fecker has one."

Last edited by grandmasterp; 04-01-2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:55 PM   #27
morning

Quote:
Kudos.
Linguist he is as such he has as much right to comment on Trump as does anyone else.
Academic or not.
I'm assuming you missed the (large) chart I uploaded on the previous page which exposes Chomsky as a gatekeeper. I could not care less what his personal opinions are.

Last edited by morning; 04-01-2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:00 PM   #28
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Kudos.
Linguist he is, and as such he has as much right to comment on Trump as does anyone else.
Academic or not - with equal weight attached to their opinions.
As Chomsky might have said, but didn't..
"Opinions are like arseholes. Every fecker has one."
Top man yourself sir.
Chomsky is a plank.
Makes me smile when 'equalitarians' wheel out some big hitter academic and make out as though we should give extra weight to that person's musings cos of his feckin job and publication record.
Bit 'elitist' innit?
Old 04-01-2017, 04:02 PM   #29
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Wild guess here dudes.
Here's a quiz question.
No looking it up.

You didn't know did you?
You looked it up.
Well I thought he was professor of linguistics at MIT. Now, I DID look this up in 1992, I think it was, or was it 93? Though I later forgot about it. I had no idea at that time he was anything else at the time. In fact I had no idea he was even still alive back then. The reason for this is because I read a book called The Structure of Magic by John Grinder and Richard Bandler that they had written in the 70's which drew heavily from Chomsky's work in linguistics in the 1950's. This focussed on only a few aspects such as Surface Structure within syntactic forms and then locating Deep Structure within the same form. It included such things as nominalisations of verbs in order to create double binders in communication, which is basically designed to stop the listener from locating the deep structure of the speakers meaning.

I suppose now I should offer an example, and I might later, because it's important to understand, but as many have found, reading Chomsky's work on linguistics is daunting as it is not laid out with particular clarity, ironic given the nature of the topic.. Think about Isaac Newtons work on the calculus. Newton deliberately presented calculus in as confusing a way as possible to deter people from the subject, hence why so many people have deep phobia about maths. All deliberate to keep them in the dark.

I later heard about Noam Chomsky in 2003 because I was confused about 9/11 and the BBC was making me phenomenally annoyed and someone mentioned this guy because I pointed out that what you see on the media doesn't relate to what actually goes on, and so I began reading Noam Chomsky's other work which lead me to Democracynow.

I became irritated with DemocracyNow over the Occupy movement, because if that had been genuine it should have done what it said on the tin, which was that it was not going to quit until change had occurred. Then suddenly it vanished.....
Old 04-01-2017, 04:12 PM   #30
grandmasterp
Banned

Those NLP dudes lifted what they reckoned was the best from loads of disciplines.
Chomsky was a source but so was some dude known as 'The Dean of American Hypnotists'.
NLP does work if it is done properly though.
Just so long as you're not trying to do it to somebody who has trained in NLP themself.
They know what you are up to.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 04-01-2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:25 PM   #31
morning

Quote:
Top man yourself sir.
Chomsky is a plank.
Makes me smile when 'equalitarians' wheel out some big hitter academic and make out as though we should give extra weight to that person's musings cos of his feckin job and publication record.
Bit 'elitist' innit?
So the suggestion here, dressed up as a sarcastic joke, is the fact that Noam Chomsky receiving deep-state funding does not matter - because of his impressive publication record. So ignoring the fact that he is a gatekeeper, lets hear all his reasons why he thinks examining evidence of 9/11 is silly and a waste of time and why we need the Fed - it's not like he has any reason to sway public attention away from evidence which threatens to bring down those who are financially supporting him! Nice attempt to derail the thread and defend your man.

Last edited by morning; 04-01-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:28 PM   #32
morning

Quote:
Just so long as you're not trying to do it to somebody who has trained in NLP themself.
Like you.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:30 PM   #33
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
So the suggestion here, dressed up as a sarcastic joke, is the fact that Noam Chomsky receiving deep-state funding does not matter - because of his impressive publication record. So ignoring the fact that he is a gatekeeper, lets hear all his reasons why he thinks examining evidence of 9/11 is silly and a waste of time and why we need the Fed - it's not like he has any reason to sway public attention away from evidence which threatens to bring down those who are financially supporting him! Nice attempt to derail the thread and defend your man.
Wow.
Well spotted.

And here was me thinking you didn't like Chomsky very much.
On topic.
Chomsky on Trump as POTUS has as much weight and influence as you or me on Trump as POTUS.
Unless one flags up Chomsky's views.
Who did that?
Where?
Why?

It was our Iranian IRNA*-agent chum up there back at Post 1 of this thread.

* http://www.irna.ir/en/

Last edited by grandmasterp; 04-01-2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #34
morning

Quote:
Wow.
Well spotted.

On topic.
Chomsky on Trump as POTUS has as much weight and influence as you or me on Trump as POTUS.
Who did that?
Where?
Why?

The OTT passive-aggressive attitude is a weak double-bluff honestly.

Last edited by morning; 04-01-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:38 PM   #35
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
The OTT passive-aggressive attitude is a weak double-bluff honestly.
Mate if you can't debate.
Don't debate.

http://www.irna.ir/en/

Last edited by grandmasterp; 04-01-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #36
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

An example of surface structure would be;
The woman bought a truck

It's deep structure would be;
The-woman -- buy -- a-truck -- from-someone -- for-some-money.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:58 PM   #37
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Those NLP dudes lifted what they reckoned was the best from loads of disciplines.
Chomsky was a source but so was some dude known as 'The Dean of American Hypnotists'.
NLP does work if it is done properly though.
They know what you are up to.
Well, NLP stands for Neuro linguistic programming. I don't know who the Dean of American Hypnotists was but there was a hypnotist called Milton Erickson. NLP is heavily used in advertising. Politicians also use it. Hollywood uses it.

It can be demystified. Once you know what they're up to, it becomes possible to deal with the manipulation. A lot of people did NLP courses back in the 90's and still do, and when they get some practice on how to use it, many go on an ego bender.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:04 PM   #38
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Well, NLP stands for Neuro linguistic programming. I don't know who the Dean of American Hypnotists was but there was a hypnotist called Milton Erickson. NLP is heavily used in advertising. Politicians also use it. Hollywood uses it.

It can be demystified. Once you know what they're up to, it becomes possible to deal with the manipulation. A lot of people did NLP courses back in the 90's and still do, and when they get some practice on how to use it, many go on an ego bender.
That was the guy.
Erickson.
A bunch of us were put through NLP Masters for staff development back in the 90s.
Our then Principal was a big NLP fan and money was no object.
NLP works well on the unwary.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:08 PM   #39
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Wow.
Well spotted.

On topic.
Who did that?
Where?
Why?

What has the Islamic republican news agency got to do with this?
And where does it say that angel is in support of Noam Chomsky? What's going on? I thought we were debating the merits of Noam Chomsky?
Old 04-01-2017, 05:14 PM   #40
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
What has the Islamic republican news agency got to do with this?
And where does it say that angel is in support of Noam Chomsky? What's going on? I thought we were debating the merits of Noam Chomsky?
So did I.
As I said previously Chomsky's views have as much weight as do anybody else's.
Unless of course somebody is pushing Chomsky's views on Trump as being gospel.
As per post 1 which is a link from the IRNA -Islamic Republic of Iran - official news agency who employ our OP chum to spread their words.
Of course Chomsky's views on Trump as POTUS aren't important in the scheme of things.
Chomsky knows as much as any of us what President Trump will do, when or how.
Nothing yet - cos Trump aint POTUS yet.
Chomsky along with us will start to know once Trump starts to do.
Until that happens then we're all of us speculating.
I speculate that Trump will be as good a POTUS, maybe better; than was Reagan.
Reagan was good.
Hope that helps.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 04-01-2017 at 05:18 PM.