Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 28-12-2016, 03:28 PM   #1
angel of grief
Banned

Default Breaking news:Donald Trump tells Israel 'to stay strong'

US President-elect Donald Trump has urged Israel to "stay strong" until he assumes office next month.
In comments referring to last week's UN Security Council vote which criticised Israeli settlement building on occupied land, he complained Israel had been treated with "disdain and disrespect".
It is his latest unprecedented outburst on the social media network Twitter.
Critics have urged the president-elect to use more conventional channels to communicate on international matters.
On Friday, the US chose not to veto a UN Security Council resolution calling for an end to Israeli settlement construction.
In two tweets issued on Wednesday morning New York time, Mr Trump said: "We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect.
"They used to have a great friend in the US, but... not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (UN)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!"
More than 500,000 Jews live in about 140 settlements built since Israel's 1967 occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The settlements are considered illegal under international law, though Israel disputes this.
The UN Security Council resolution passed on Friday stated that the establishment of settlements "has no legal validity and constitutes a flagrant violation under international law and a major obstacle to the achievement of the two-state solution and a just, lasting and comprehensive peace".
The US decision to abstain infuriated Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, whose spokesman said on Tuesday that he had "ironclad information" from Arab sources that the White House had helped draft the language of the resolution and "pushed hard" for its passage.
A US state department spokesman replied that the accusation was "just not true", but he hoped the resolution would "serve as a wake-up call" for Israel.

Last edited by angel of grief; 28-12-2016 at 03:28 PM.
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 04:06 PM   #2
sin00

Trump is highly pro Israel.

Last edited by sin00; 28-12-2016 at 04:07 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 04:34 PM   #3
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
That is an understatement. He seems to be more Pro-Israel than Pro-American.
Old 28-12-2016, 04:46 PM   #4
sambrokyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodrowLI View Post
That is an understatement. He seems to be more Pro-Israel than Pro-American.
Nah.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 04:57 PM   #5
grandmasterp
Banned

Trump is pro-America first IMO.
For sure he will cosy up to Israel, he'd be a fool not to.
Better to have the Israelis inside his tent pissing out than outside it pissing in.
Interesting to read our Iranian chum Angel of Grief's take on Trump isn't it?
He's not a fan is he?
Still and all having him parrot the IRNA party line on here saves us all clicking onto his bosses here
http://www.irna.ir/en/

Last edited by grandmasterp; 28-12-2016 at 05:00 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 06:28 PM   #6
123altleft

Trump can use Israel having a wall to keep the Muslims out as an example for why America should have a wall also.

Just like Europeans can use Israel choosing to not let in Muslim or African migrants in as an example for why Europe should do the same.
123altleft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 06:56 PM   #7
Ooberman

Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 07:20 PM   #8
angel of grief
Banned

I think trump take advantage of American Jews for israel support
Trump is businessman not philanthropist!, he doesn't care what's going on in Palastine and he don't give damn for human right just because of business and .....

This code of trump remind me Anton LaVey

Palastine is one of poorest countries in the world, but jewish are rich and have a lot of influence.
Certainly jewish side has more advantage for Trump.

Last edited by angel of grief; 28-12-2016 at 08:40 PM.
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 04:33 AM   #9
perandor

If hillary would've won the election I seriously doubt the US would've voted to condemn those barbarians. I'm not sure what is happening right now, but it seems like israel is forcing the US to act a certain way or this is to spoil Trump's presidency. DO NOT FORGET: Trump's son-in-law is Jewish, pro-Israel and said Bannon (chief strategist) is a zionist and loves Israel. SO, don't get confused about Trump's loyalty, if you are in real-estate in Manhattan you deal with jews every five-fucking seconds. All the US has to do now is mention the USS Liberty as an appetizer, then hit the people with Israel's involvement in 9/11 as a main-course: check fucking mate.

Last edited by perandor; 29-12-2016 at 04:33 AM.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 06:15 AM   #10
uglytruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
Judging by his superficial knowledge of the Bible, I expect that he thinks that the Zionist state is the same as historical Israel.

Last edited by uglytruth; 29-12-2016 at 06:17 AM.
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 06:41 AM   #11
paddy_blake

Trump apologists, are a thing
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 02:43 PM   #12
ronisron
Inactive

Breaking News : Israel tells Trump "Bro, you got to do something with that fucking head."
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 02:46 PM   #13
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
I think trump take advantage of American Jews for israel support
Trump is businessman not philanthropist!, he doesn't care what's going on in Palastine and he don't give damn for human right just because of business and .....

This code of trump remind me Anton LaVey

Palastine is one of poorest countries in the world, but jewish are rich and have a lot of influence.
Certainly jewish side has more advantage for Trump.
Absolutely.
Trump is no fool. He knows that he is better off having the Israelis inside his tent pissing out than outside his tent pissing in.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 29-12-2016 at 02:47 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 03:12 PM   #14
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Trump apologists, are a thing
so are the false innocent anti-Trumpists, free-riding on the defeat of the globalists while contributing little to the fight except feel-good idle criticisms bemoaning that Trumps not the second coming of Jesus.

Get real: nobody's going to be the second coming of Jesus. (Except Jesus, if he comes again).

Trump's position on Israel is a difficult one to stomach but we need to remember that the main problem with Israel is that it's hijacked by expansionist Zionists. We have as much in common with the majority of the Israelis as we have with Palestinian Muslims in terms of culture so just because someone says something nice to Israelis doesn't make them a bad person, just as criticism doesn't make them an anti-semite.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 03:37 PM   #15
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
so are the false innocent anti-Trumpists, free-riding on the defeat of the globalists while contributing little to the fight except feel-good idle criticisms bemoaning that Trumps not the second coming of Jesus.

Get real: nobody's going to be the second coming of Jesus. (Except Jesus, if he comes again).
Yes, and because you believe Trump is for real, you're fighting the good fight with him? Yeah, OK. Jesus too? Wow.

Quote:
Trump's position on Israel is a difficult one to stomach but we need to remember that the main problem with Israel is that it's hijacked by expansionist Zionists. We have as much in common with the majority of the Israelis as we have with Palestinian Muslims in terms of culture so just because someone says something nice to Israelis doesn't make them a bad person, just as criticism doesn't make them an anti-semite.
Yes, and Trump answers to the banking cabal and always has. Interesting isn't it? They run the US and have for years through the Fed. Trump isn't about saving anything except his old ass.
Old 29-12-2016, 03:54 PM   #16
liquidmetal
Inactive

Use didn't think trump was the great white hope did use?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCs7iZGvK4s
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 04:00 PM   #17
WoodrowLI

Quote:

Very good points.

Zionism is not Judaism and Israel is not representative of all Jews. Because I find good qualities in most Jews I know does not make me less of a Muslim and because I find many things to dislike about Israel and Zionism does not make me anti-Semitic
Old 29-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #18
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmetal View Post
Use didn't think trump was the great white hope did use?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCs7iZGvK4s
Youse guyses. Sandie Shaw? She sang on "The Battle Of Evermore" by Led Zeppelin. One of their Tolkien inspired songs.
Old 29-12-2016, 06:01 PM   #19
liquidmetal
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Youse guyses. Sandie Shaw? She sang on "The Battle Of Evermore" by Led Zeppelin. One of their Tolkien inspired songs.
Good observation

recent tweet from Trump.....

"The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes"

Battle of evermore is about Bearing arms & going to war

Do as your masters command trumppet!

Last edited by liquidmetal; 29-12-2016 at 06:12 PM.
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 06:04 PM   #20
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Yes, and because you believe Trump is for real, you're fighting the good fight with him? Yeah, OK. Jesus too? Wow.
what do you mean by "for real"?

again, it's like you expect Trump to be the perfect person, the second coming of Christ, and are disappointed by the fact he obviously is not.

I do realise that Trump is not the second coming of Christ. however, because I never expected him to be I'm not going to sour what has been a great and historic victory with my petty bitterness.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 29-12-2016 at 06:04 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote