Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 11-11-2016, 01:32 PM   #41
decim

He won't do that.

Stop panicking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I reckon theyll be a rollback on liberal laws. Gay marrigae being one. I hope im proved wrong....
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:34 PM   #42
decim

What does the the text on the card say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffneck View Post
Illuminati card game, 1995.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #43
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
What does the the text on the card say?

Quote:
Play this card before drawing any Plots. You may remove any Zap, Paralysis or Freeze cards that are affecting your Power Structure. However, preoccupied with your house-cleaning you may draw no Plot cards this turn.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #44
decim

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Old 11-11-2016, 01:38 PM   #45
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I think the secret service personnel will be happy that HRC will not be in the WH after all the brutally nasty things she said and did to them last time.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:28 PM   #46
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Tonight on Fox news they were openly saying that Soros is funding and encouraging the rioting. People were bussed into one city in Texas. It was then stated openly that he should be locked up and the key thrown away. I have not heard the MSM ever name Soros in that way before. I would be interested to know if others have and I am just not up to speed.
Yes George Soros the big bad bogey man of the far right.

I reckon they just say he controls all protesters in a way to discredit them.

They are just winding up their viewers and creating more division.

The game is that both sides increase their hatred for one another.

It's working.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:47 PM   #47
Ruffneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Play this card before drawing any Plots. You may remove any Zap, Paralysis or Freeze cards that are affecting your Power Structure. However, preoccupied with your house-cleaning you may draw no Plot cards this turn.
This must refer to the Republicans winning the presidency, senate and congress.
The cards truly are prophetic.
Ruffneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:46 PM   #48
aurum
Inactive

Ahahahahaa!! Read this: http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...stress/507296/

"How to Cope With Post-Election Stress
Many people are fearful and anxious about what President Trump could mean for America. Psychologists weigh in on how to manage that anxiety and move forward."

Quote:
One could argue that those who opposed Donald Trump’s election have been through a collective trauma that has left them feeling rattled and afraid. Women and people of color have good reason to be anxious, given the sexist and racist things Trump said during the campaign, given his threats against the women who accused him of sexual assault, given how he has painted Mexicans as criminals, given that he was endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan, given so, so many things.
Part of me wishes she had won so these assholes could see first hand the absolute PSYCHOPATH WARMONGER that is Hillary Clinton. But who knows, they are all so brainwashed and indoctrinated, they probably still wouldn't have seen it... If they didn't see it during the election with all the wikileaks exposures and so many other things, what chance is there?? Imagine if they'd had another 4 years to further this agenda- Men are being emasculated at an alarming rate, women are being femi-Nazi'd, and the rural areas of the United States are being converted into sanctuary cities, all in an attempt to control the elections. Thank God it didn't work this time.

They are the zombie apocalypse.

Last edited by aurum; 11-11-2016 at 04:57 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:54 PM   #49
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnievega View Post
They should stop playing the game that is being put in front of them all the time, only playing the victim. Work for unity, not creating extra division by claiming all men are there to put them down and control them, because of a possible agent like Trump who says things to push everyone's buttons in order to make us fight each other. Leader? Since when do we really recognize a president puppet as our real leader?

If Hillary was elected they would be with their heads in the clouds, cheering for a great victory, because she's a woman who can do no wrong. They think Hillary loves and protects women? Yeah, ask the rape victims she so cares about, for instance. She hates people, so women as well. That's what elitism is about.
May be men should stop telling women how to feel and act.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:58 PM   #50
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Yes. Yes it is. FFS women want equality but they can't take a few jibes and insults coming back their way?? It's pathetic. If some gobby woman wants to call Trump an orange faced buffoon, then she should STFU when she gets a taste of her own medicine. Sorry.

I don't find it demeaning in the least. I have no problem with someone calling out a woman as fat and ugly, when that same woman has been perfectly content to throw her own insults out hard and fast. Shit did we not learn as children, 'don't dish it out if you can't take it'.

I've noticed that most of the women around and supporting Trump are attractive intelligent females- they're not bringing their own emotional baggage into the equation. Most of Hillary's supporters are sour, bitter old frumps- latching on to a bit of good old-fashioned 'man hate'.

I come across these types of women all the time, they're threatened by other attractive women and hate men for not paying them any attention. That's why they 'self-identify' with Hillary! Well fuck them. Go the gym, put a bit of lippy on, make an effort with yourself, stop taking your own self-loathing out on other people. Make Yourself Great Again!! They don't care about truth, nor justice. They don't care about policies. They are coming from a place of pure self-serving self-interest. It makes them feel better about themselves, because it provides a support group to justify their own inadequacies.

Bitter, wholly unpleasant people.

I'm on one a bit now, but only because I know from first hand experience just how utterly vile some women can be. I personally prefer the company of men, precisely because you can have a laugh and take the piss without someone getting all butthurt and bitchy about it. Generally speaking women don't support one another- they silently compete with one another. If you ask me it's women who set back the 'feminist movement'- not blokes. It's women who put the pressure on other women- to be the perfect mother, the perfect housewife, have the perfect figure and the most expensive clothes. Ask most women and they'll tell you the same- they don't worry about these things to impress men- it's all in an attempt to impress (live up to) other women. Women say the same nasty shit about each other all of the time, but if a man is heard to say it- he's an ignorant sexist jerk.

It just gets boring.

So what you are saying is that women are just jealous because they want to be attractive enough to be grabbed in the pussy too!
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:11 PM   #51
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
So what you are saying is that women are just jealous because they want to be attractive enough to be grabbed in the pussy too!
Hahahaaa!!!
Old 11-11-2016, 08:52 PM   #52
truth seeker 09

Isn't Trump a closet liberal?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:09 PM   #53
vinnievega

Quote:
May be men should stop telling women how to feel and act.
Perhaps, but i'm not doing that. Just stating my opinion on the whole situation.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:40 PM   #54
h2pogo
Inactive

Do Trump supporters genuinely think all the protesters are Either Hillary supporters or paid by Sorros?

Seriously?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:46 PM   #55
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Just to clarify, clearly that is NOT what I'm saying.

It's not about being 'grabbed in the pussy'- that's a soundbite- and that's all it is.

To deny that women want to be attractive to members of the opposite sex however, is just nonsense.

Taking into account all LGBT orientations, that also goes without saying.

I said it in my initial post, no need to go over it again.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:06 PM   #56
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Isn't Trump a closet liberal?
He donated 3000 dollars to Hillary's campaign in 2008.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:32 PM   #57
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

I've got nothing against uprisings and violent protests, but aren't they like, 25 years late? The Clintons have gone now.
I can well understand people being worried that they might somehow rear their ugly two heads again. Bill Clinton was a big fuckin nightmare and so was his wife. I remember when Bill Clinton coined that term "political correctness" and I just thought it best to say things like "poof" more often, in the hope that it would offend the right people..
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:37 PM   #58
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Do Trump supporters genuinely think all the protesters are Either Hillary supporters or paid by Sorros?

Seriously?
Of course not. Many anti-Trump people are so brainwashed they were against Trump in the first place!

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 11-11-2016 at 11:38 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:46 PM   #59
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Of course not. Many anti-Trump people are so brainwashed they were against Trump in the first place!
Brainwashed by who? I dont have a TV for 20+ years i read all sides the argument i am very much against Trump and anti establishment all my life ..I think Trump is a ducking lying corporate psychopath , just by listening to what he says he wants to do and who his connections are its clear he is dangerous and deceptive...and 110% a product of elite corporate america and a zionist globalist.

Who is brainwashing Trump supporters? Some people actually think he against the elite how the fuck is that even possible?

Last edited by h2pogo; 11-11-2016 at 11:52 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:41 AM   #60
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Brainwashed by who? I dont have a TV for 20+ years i read all sides the argument i am very much against Trump and anti establishment all my life ..I think Trump is a ducking lying corporate psychopath , just by listening to what he says he wants to do and who his connections are its clear he is dangerous and deceptive...and 110% a product of elite corporate america and a zionist globalist.

Who is brainwashing Trump supporters? Some people actually think he against the elite how the fuck is that even possible?
I give it to you: If you're right we're all fucked.