Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 13-02-2017, 05:46 PM   #61
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
I do continue:

Pro Trump:

www.effedieffe.com - Italy, catholic traditionalism
Federico Dezzani - Italy, populist
Marcello Foa - Italy, populist
Eugenio d' Orso - Italy, communist
Paul Craig Roberts - US, populist
John Pilger - Australia, socialdemocratic

Against Trump:

Il maestro di dietrologia - Italy, indipendent, interested in conspiracy
Iceberg Finanza - Italy, interested in economy and finance
Noam Chomsky - US, socialdemocratic
Brother Nathaniel - US, anti-jews, fanatic christian

Unsure/attendist

Gioele Magaldi - Italy, top progressive mason, before he supported Hillary Clinton, now he is observing Donald Trump, appreciating his work of attack EU and China, and recognizing at the same time the risks, with the benefit that risks are so evident to generate a rebellion, an awakening, according to an eterogenesis of goals.
I don't think John Pilger which by the way first and foremost is a journalist, are specially Pro Trump

- the rest of the positive list will probably not remain static for very long ...

Last edited by dr steam; 13-02-2017 at 05:50 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 06:31 PM   #62
dr steam

Default Fishy aquarium maintenance guide

example:
- pH value, water filter, not to mention Balance...are all good tools if one wants to keep a good environment in the aquarium...

- like off course the choice of various fish one chooses to have floating ...

- enough alluded about moderation, balance and healthy environment, just in general ...

Last edited by dr steam; 13-02-2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old 13-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #63
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I think Global Research tilts more towards being anti-Trump but yes I have seen many articles which support him.

Global Research I find a very good website which posts all sorts of material from many different and independent sources, so its kind of just putting it all out on the table.

What worries me a little however is a recent article published by Michel Choussadovsky who heads Global Research.
it's actually a bit surprising ...
- even Joseph P Farrell seems to be in that same entrenched narrative ... very odd indeed. taken their intellect into consideration
Quote:
Then they have hosts like Peter Lavelle, (whose work I used to like) completely shilling for Trump and again playing into the fake narrative that "the elites are against Trump
I agree, sometimes its pretty toe curving to attend ...

Last edited by dr steam; 13-02-2017 at 10:13 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 12:20 PM   #64
alfredo79

In the recent days, another important alternative Italian journalist quited his initial support for Donald Trump, after have seen the initials moves of foreign policy of the Trump's administration.
I'm speaking about the terrific Massimo Fini, a great analyst, my favourite one. He is an anti-modern, supporter of the indigenism of the primitive Native American and African people, anti-capitalist and anti-marxist, that sees many positive aspects in the Middle Age. Anti-christian (and against all abramitc superstitions) and pro ancient religions of primitive tribes.
He supported Donald Trump for some promises in foreign policy and anti-politically correct behaviour. Now he has regretted.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 09:57 AM   #65
JohnB

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
I'm anti-authoritarian. Why would I support Hillary, Obama, or Trump, it's fairly simple to work out my agenda. But those who claim to be awake, and anti-establishment, and suddenly they're agreeing with Fox News, and supporting a billionaire authoritarian president? I don't buy it. They're no different to those who were asleep and supporting Obama, but this time they're far worse, as Trump is an existential threat to those who he villifies. Those who call themselves alt right, are all starting to show their true colour (and its white) that they've bought into identity politics and these are easy prey for the far right to convert to fascism. The proof is people like Richard B. Spencer with his fascist speech, and Brietbart News and its ties with Zionism. Infowars is also obviously a front for right wing propaganda, as many have long suspected.

Thank god Icke is still on the side of morality and reason by speaking out against Trump and also the fake alternative media that support him. Otherwise, shame on everyone who supports this authoritarian fascist.
I agree. It seems that those among the alt right who "supported" Icke were conveniently ignoring the differences between Icke and them (on race, nationalism, gender, sexual orientation, Christianity etc), and were concentrating more on what they had in common with him (focus on the NWO/Illuminati etc). It's almost as if there was a sort of uneasy alliance or grudging tolerance between Icke and the alt right. But now that Trump has been elected as president the differences between them have come to a head.
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 10:15 AM   #66
JohnB

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
I have decided to open this debate to write about the position of the alternative information reguard Donald Trump.
Let us make a list, indicating nationality and political ideas, interests.
George Galloway, veteran British politician of the far left (first in the left of the Labour Party and later in the left-wing Respect Party after he got kicked out of Labour). Galloway is also pro-Corbyn, and is part of the Lexit (left-wing Brexit) movement.

Galloway might not be the first person you'd think would defend Trump, but he does so (on certain issues) in this video. It's quite humorous in parts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNPWjilNTgM
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 01:58 AM   #67
vancity eagle
Banned

the rats in the alternative media are leaving the sinking ship.

Now Johnathan Azaziah of the ugly truth who was very pro Trump, is now against Trump.

Azaziah in this show is trying to claim he was never pro Trump, or wasn't hoodwinked, but he absolutley was.

these people now understand that backing Trump just makes you look like an abject fucking fool. There is absolutely no defence or excuse. You are just a fucking fool.

Many of those fools still populate this forum. Its pathetic.

Here is his show now comming out against Trump.

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...plots-2-10-17/

Last edited by vancity eagle; 21-02-2017 at 01:59 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 02:09 AM   #68
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post
I don't think John Pilger which by the way first and foremost is a journalist, are specially Pro Trump

- the rest of the positive list will probably not remain static for very long ...
Correct. John Pilger is NOT pro-Trump. Never has been and never will be.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 02:46 PM   #69
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Correct. John Pilger is NOT pro-Trump. Never has been and never will be.
Of course not, his integrity and objective journalism is sublime - beyond his humanistic insight, one I would be proud of if I was from Australia

- but I am not...

Last edited by dr steam; 21-02-2017 at 03:37 PM.