Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 16-02-2017, 04:09 PM   #21
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Hate our freedumbs.. how original Gramps.

You see that isn't really an answer is it?
You don't actually have an answer do you?
As I said earlier, if you love Iran so much. Go and live there.
Angel of Grief would likely find you some digs and a little job with IRNA broadcasting pro- Iran propaganda to the west.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 04:14 PM   #22
DrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
You love Iran so much mate - go and live there.
You'd feel right at home. Those Iranian dudes are about where we were - 500-years ago.
At least the Iranians are smart enough to build their own nuclear power stations and not trust the French and Chinese to do it for them.
DrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 04:21 PM   #23
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJones View Post
At least the Iranians are smart enough to build their own nuclear power stations and not trust the French and Chinese to do it for them.
+1 on that Doc.
Gods forbid the Chinese ever get the contract to wire our new Nuclear Power stations.
Chinese wiring is shit.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 16-02-2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old 16-02-2017, 04:40 PM   #24
porridge
Banned

Quote:
You see that isn't really an answer is it?
You don't actually have an answer do you?
As I said earlier, if you love Iran so much. Go and live there.
Angel of Grief would likely find you some digs and a little job with IRNA broadcasting pro- Iran propaganda to the west.
You blatantly bullied Angel under the admin noses & you can push your Ziocon establishment lies on a forum where the author is dead against Zionist aggression against sovereign countries...yet the admin on here dont seem to have a problem with this.

NOTHING ever changes on this forum.

You dont even know ISIS are Sunni & have nothing to do with Iran.. a typical ziocon Bushite turned Trumpbot.

Last edited by porridge; 16-02-2017 at 04:42 PM.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 04:48 PM   #25
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
You blatantly bullied Angel under the admin noses & you can push your Ziocon establishment lies on a forum where the author is dead against Zionist aggression against sovereign countries...yet the admin on here dont seem to have a problem with this.

NOTHING ever changes on this forum.

You dont even know ISIS are Sunni & have nothing to do with Iran.. a typical ziocon Bushite turned Trumpbot.
I am on record here as saying that Angel of Grief comes across as a nice guy.
I have linked to where his OPs reflect whatever is hot on The Islamic Rebublic of Iran News Agency (IRNA) when he posted.
No way have I attempted to silence what the guy posts nor reported him.
All I did was set out where what he was posting came from and why I believe him to be an Iranian State agent.
Do you see anyone else online posting from Inside Iran?
Nope
Cos people inside Iran cannot post outside of Iran unless they have State sanction so to do.
Iranians are totes monitored by their own government and any Iranian posting anti-Iran stuff online inside Iran will get an early morning knock from the Iranian plod followed by some hard hard times.
They cannot post outside of Iran full stop.
Not allowed.
Iran is a theocratic police state mate.
Those people do not feck about.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 16-02-2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 16-02-2017, 05:10 PM   #26
porridge
Banned

We all saw what you were saying about Iranians & you definitely got well personal yet your blatant trolling is ignored.

Angel has a right to whatever he wishes to post as long as he isnt breaking TOS YOU are tho!

David Icke doesnt like our government either, you are saying we should all fuck off nicely are you not?

So wtf are you & the rest of the Trumpbots doing on this forum?

Masking as Truthers but now showing their Zionazi true colours.

Last edited by porridge; 16-02-2017 at 05:11 PM.
Old 16-02-2017, 05:18 PM   #27
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
We all saw what you were saying about Iranians & you definitely got well personal yet your blatant trolling is ignored.

Angel has a right to whatever he wishes to post as long as he isnt breaking TOS YOU are tho!

David Icke doesnt like our government either, you are saying we should all fuck off nicely are you not?

So wtf are you & the rest of the Trumpbots doing on this forum?

Masking as Truthers but now showing their Zionazi true colours.
You're doing again .
Can't you see it?
Shooting at the messenger whilst ignoring the message.
You fail to address a single one of the points I raise on this thread.
Tea time here
( fish n chips).
I bid you a good evening and good health.
Old 16-02-2017, 05:37 PM   #28
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
You're doing again .
Can't you see it?
Tea time here
( fish n chips).
You have no message. You're an ineffective troll. And you've gone nowhere. You're an ...... not worth the effort. Hope you choke on your chips!

ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 05:43 PM   #29
porridge
Banned

Quote:
You're doing again .
Can't you see it?
Tea time here
( fish n chips).
Your message is pure NWO colonial ELitist empire talk...spreading freedumb & democrazy with DU bunker busters & cruise missiles..
No fly zone, sanctions on the people.
Retinal scanner check points with microwave beam crowd control.
White phosphorus submission..
Battery acid truncheon correction camps.

Ive heard your supremacist Indian giver BS all my life.
Old 16-02-2017, 06:04 PM   #30
jaybigjay

Quote:
Cos people inside Iran cannot post outside of Iran unless they have State sanction so to do.
Iranians are totes monitored by their own government and any Iranian posting anti-Iran stuff online inside Iran will get an early morning knock from the Iranian plod followed by some hard hard times.
They cannot post outside of Iran full stop.
Not allowed.
Iran is a theocratic police state mate.
Those people do not feck about.
There's a little thing called VPN (virtual private network) its what I used to circumvent china's internet blocks when I was out there and I'm sure plenty of people do the same in Iran.

I have friends from Iran and they have plenty of family over there and don't seen to have any issues, I certainly don't hear about members of there families being dragged off in the middle of the night for posting on Facebook.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 06:24 PM   #31
sambrokyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

He's very clever. He assured his friend in Israel that he would do his part to prevent Iran from developing nukes. You can't spin that though I do appreciate the effort.
That sounds like something a president would say.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 07:38 PM   #32
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Can you quote Trump accusing Iran of trying to develop nuclear weapons? Because this isn't it.

That's clever use of language. He's not accused Iran of anything while he maintains a tough rhetorical stance that will not embarrass his guest.

what will you say when he orders bombing and sends troops in Iran.....that its a exercise and that all reports are fake news, a propaganda to trash the anti elite Trump

Old 16-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #33
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Can you quote Trump accusing Iran of trying to develop nuclear weapons? Because this isn't it.

That's clever use of language. He's not accused Iran of anything while he maintains a tough rhetorical stance that will not embarrass his guest.
Oh come on now! That's making excuses.

Trump said:

"The deal doesn’t even require Iran to dismantle its military nuclear capability," he said. "Yes, it places limits on its military nuclear program for only a certain number of years. But when those restrictions expire, Iran will have an industrial-size military nuclear capability ready to go, and with zero provision for delay no matter how bad Iran's behavior is. Terrible, terrible situation that we are all placed in, especially Israel."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-have-nuclear/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 16-02-2017 at 09:33 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 12:32 AM   #34
decim

Talking

WMD's he's got'em, 45 minutes

What's Farsi for de ja bush.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 10:21 AM   #35
mranderson

there isn't going to be an invasion of Iran

right after Libya , Russia & China said they will not let another sovereign nation suffer the same fate.

along comes Syria and YES its horrific , but it is a stale mate because of Russia and China.

this is where the new Russiaphobia has come from

Is that a word? It is a valid word if it isn't. Nobody dares mention that actually Russia put a stop to the toppling of Assad.

Now, Iran is also allied with Assad, and with Russia and China.

My point is, the Zionist's are somewhat cornered and I don't think it is wrong to suggest support for at least the citizens of Israel because as you yourselves have said it is not the Iranian people who ultimately decide foreign policy or the intended use of nuclear tech.

I would dread to think the carnage if suddenly America were to back away from supporting Israel.

Isn't there an underlying message to a lot of this ? The individual citizens of any nation rarely have the power to influence much of what goes on in their name.

It is the same the world over, but obviously, I think the worst kind of lunatics exist in the Western Nations.

This is because they are the ones who have grown up with all the comforts surrounding free speech and freedom of association, while simultaneously denouncing the very foundations of their own understanding.

No wonder so many younger people feel dis associated with their own society and openly despise it, no credence is given to the endeavours upon which it was forged.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 04:00 PM   #36
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post

right after Libya , Russia & China said they will not let another sovereign nation suffer the same fate.

along comes Syria and YES its horrific , but it is a stale mate because of Russia and China.

this is where the new Russiaphobia has come from

Is that a word? It is a valid word if it isn't. Nobody dares mention that actually Russia put a stop to the toppling of Assad.

Now, Iran is also allied with Assad, and with Russia and China.

My point is, the Zionist's are somewhat cornered and I don't think it is wrong to suggest support for at least the citizens of Israel because as you yourselves have said it is not the Iranian people who ultimately decide foreign policy or the intended use of nuclear tech.

I would dread to think the carnage if suddenly America were to back away from supporting Israel.

Isn't there an underlying message to a lot of this ? The individual citizens of any nation rarely have the power to influence much of what goes on in their name.

It is the same the world over, but obviously, I think the worst kind of lunatics exist in the Western Nations.

This is because they are the ones who have grown up with all the comforts surrounding free speech and freedom of association, while simultaneously denouncing the very foundations of their own understanding.

No wonder so many younger people feel dis associated with their own society and openly despise it, no credence is given to the endeavours upon which it was forged.
You say:

"I would dread to think the carnage if suddenly America were to back away from supporting Israel."

Don't you think this is exaggerated by the Jewish MSM?

The Iranian president's words were twisted by the media.

Don't you think if Israel Governments and its people really worked for a two State solution and stopped building Jewish settlements on Palestinian land, there would be more of a calming influence in the region?

Is Iran threatening Mars too?

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 17-02-2017 at 10:07 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 08:37 PM   #37
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post

Ok......but all this US shouting on Iran has a "prewar Irak" signiture
so much so that its ridicilous,you know, keep reapeating it until public goes pasive and then.....

Last edited by screamingeagle; 17-02-2017 at 08:38 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 08:53 AM   #38
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
You say:

"I would dread to think the carnage if suddenly America were to back away from supporting Israel."

Don't you think this is exaggerated by the Jewish MSM?

The Iranian president's words were twisted by the media.

Don't you think if Israel Governments and its people really worked for a two State solution and stopped building Jewish settlements on Palestinian land, there would be more of a calming influence in the region?

Is Iran threatening Mars too?

Exaggerated by Jewish MSM ? No, I think it is largely ignored and when it is reported it's all one sided.

Yes stop building, stop bulldozing and stop blowing up. Those are all good, solid ideas to change the course of history there. It does not however, solve the problem of human behaviour, with so much damage all ready done it will take more than a cessation of building to calm things down for any length of time.

Is Iran threatening Mars too? Hmm

Old 18-02-2017, 09:28 AM   #39
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Ok......but all this US shouting on Iran has a "prewar Irak" signiture
so much so that its ridicilous,you know, keep reapeating it until public goes pasive and then.....
I agree it's ridiculous , but right now the world looks a bit like that scene from Reservoir Dogs where they are all pointing a gun at each other's heads stood in a circle.

I think that's the film. But anyway , there's no way Iran is going to be invaded.

In fact I would say it is the most un likely thing to happen in anybodies life time here judging by what is going on in the world.

Even if someone plants some fake Jihad in there, Russia will do exactly what it just did in Syria to remove it.

Even the Council on Foreign Relations openly pretends to be offended because Russia was not targeting ISIS but was targeting ''the rebels'' who were fighting the Syrian Army.

I'm not saying the US Army was defeated in Syria. It isn't really there.

While everyone was busy complaining about Trump or Hillary or Brexit or Alex Jones, there has been a proxy war going on between nuclear powers.

Gangsterism didn't ever go away , but the real gangsters never get a music award.

*edit* I will add what I do not hear often as well, history shows a nation which stays at war too long will eventually over stretch itself, I do not mean to downplay the atrocities of the modern era from any side, but with a bit of luck maybe we will see the collapse of empire building and instead sovereign co operation because I think we maybe have better things to do as a planet such as spend the next 250 years de commissioning all the nuclear power plants and getting Elon Musk or his clones to ship all the Nuclear Waste somewhere safe off the planet.

Last edited by mranderson; 18-02-2017 at 09:43 AM. Reason: its a habit now