Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 29-12-2016, 06:43 PM   #21
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
what do you mean by "for real"?

again, it's like you expect Trump to be the perfect person, the second coming of Christ, and are disappointed by the fact he obviously is not.

I do realise that Trump is not the second coming of Christ. however, because I never expected him to be I'm not going to sour what has been a great and historic victory with my petty bitterness.
He's certainly not the second coming of Christ, but he may well be the Antichrist!

Trump says: Stay strong Israel, a nuclear power facing improvised rockets. Stay strong while expelling indigenous residents from their land. Stay strong in breaking International Law by building more settlements. Stay strong while denying the Palestinians a State by making Jerusalem the "eternal capital" of Greater Israel. Stay strong when the IDF arrest, torture and murder children. Stay strong as you celebrate the destruction of Gaza and beg Netanyahu to "finish the job." Stay strong while the Mossad commits atrocities to blame on Muslims and foment a global war against Islam. Stay strong when your co-religionists dictate favourable "news" about you and promulgate war propaganda through the media. Stay strong while you rule over America!

Last edited by velma; 29-12-2016 at 06:44 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 07:49 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

I'm reminded of that story a while back about how kissinger apparently said that in 10 years time israel wouldn't exist

It does seem like ISIS is losing in syria and that turkey is tipping towards russia. Also mass immigration could threaten israel's vision for a jewish state

Maybe all the ashkenazim who moved to israel under zionism could relocate to the US. Trump could facilitate the move or they could go to canada as i'm sure Trudeau would welcome the move

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-12-2016 at 07:59 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 10:58 AM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Meanwhile we have obama pushing forward UN agenda 21 in the background through federal land grabs and creating a ministry of truth:

Obama’s Historic Land Grab: 553 Million Acres For ‘Conservation’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-conservation/

&

“Big Brother” Watches Everyone in America: Obama Signs “Ministry of Truth” into Law
On December 23, ahead of the Christmas holiday weekend, Obama signed it into law practically unnoticed. Along with approving bloated military spending, it establishes a Center for Information Analysis and Response – a de facto Ministry of Truth.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/big-bro...to-law/5565034

as well as ramping up aggression towards russia through more sanctions and the expulsion of russian diplomats from the US; if hilary clinton had got into power we could have expected more of this war mongering with russia:

Fresh sanctions on Russia to push US to brink of war: Analyst
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/12...bama-Trump-war

&

US expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes 2 compounds
https://www.rt.com/news/372190-us-ex...ampaign=chrome

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-12-2016 at 11:06 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote