Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 23-12-2007, 08:33 PM   #21
deca

Just be thankful hes there not you,how the fuck would you deal with it,fucking blame the c**ts that sent him there in the first place.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #22
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by on the road View Post
what do you expect from robots ?

I talked to an army bloke just back from iraq and he said he wasnt racist before he went but now after what he saw,he now hates them .

I can see his point though(kinda) ,they are the enemy to these guys and they have killed these lads friends and that.Its only natural to hate the enemy i think.
That's how they breed hatred, through traumatization. A friend of mine's uncle only became a racist after he was brutally mugged by a gang of black men. Since then he's "downloaded the 'hate blacks' software" as David says in his new book. 9/11 was a "hate ragheads" mass-download of the biggest kind. It's probably the hardest thing to, but we have to break through it.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #23
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfchild View Post
i wonder what he would say if he had seen DAVID'S (FREEDOM OR FASCISM DVD!
i had lent this dvd to a friend who then lent it to his friend who is in the army! i have now been told he wants out and is struggling to come to terms with the infomation that he watched on this dvd!
Good idea!

Wereinfinitelove, now you know what to buy that guy for Christmas!

Old 23-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #24
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Just be thankful hes there not you,how the fuck would you deal with it,fucking blame the c**ts that sent him there in the first place.

Yes, the architects of the war are ones really responsible, but they only get away with what they do through the passive complcity of the rest of us. I'm not just talking about the military either. The armed forces are just one part of the machine. The media, healthcare, civil service, education all play a role.

Old 23-12-2007, 11:24 PM   #25
otto vollov

I'm sure that most of those who post here have seen
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ Its a great way to introduce people to the world we really live in. They show the war profiteers and how the big banksters started and controlled the wars in the last century. Best of all you can down load for free and burn off copies. My family may never speak to me again. What a fine Christmas gift.
Old 24-12-2007, 12:17 AM   #26
weareinfinitelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
You did the right thing in reporting your experience. Sorry you had such a bad time, but it's good you feel compassion for him. Military training really is an indoctrination machine designed to close down analytical thought. The first stage in any military training is rigid discipline, routine and ritual; this is combined with very hard work and sleep deprivation. It is the perfect recipe for producing a living robot. I almost joined the Royal Navy once and I'm so glad I didn't!

One of the paragraphs in the Ten Steps to Fascism article included: "Military service is glorified and glamourized", and isn't it just! The media and conventional society in general portrays soldiers as superhuman man-gods. I remember during the firemen's strike a few years ago, the news came on the TV asking whether the Army's "Green Goddess" fire engines were up to the task of modern firefighting. Someone who was watching with me said: "Why not just let them use modern fire engines?" I said "They're not trained to use them." My neighbour replied: "Training? These are soldiers! They don't need training."

And what does this public mindset have on the soldiers themselves? If you are talking to someone and they're in the military then within 2 to three sentences they will find some way to slip it into the discussion. They are programmed to believe that they are automatically superior to anyone else present and that is why they want to tell people so badly. In my experience, they get quite annoyed by those who are not effected by their perceived status. I remember talking in a pub to a man who was an Army medic who'd just come back from Iraq. He got upset when I didn't show any interest in the subject and tried talking about something else. I've found that if soldiers are in a pub in uniform they can become peeved even more easily, by people who simply don't look at them. I was once challenged in London by a group of uniformed soldiers in a pub because I walked passed their table seeming to be unaware of their presence.

My ex-girlfriend told me a few weeks ago that her son has just joined the Army. I didn't reply. I was torn between wanting to warn her and not upsetting her with what I know, which she has no control over.

The media pours copious prestige on the military. The catchphrase in the UK is "our brave boys". They also repeatedly drone about the dangers of warfare and the "courage" of those who face them. But according to my almanac, there are a number of jobs that are more dangerous than modern military service (generally; I can't speak for elite units like the SAS): deep-sea diver, demolition worker, fisherman, coal miner. Where's all the new headlines about "Our brave miners" and "Trawler hero dies so that we can enjoy our fish fingers."?

There are several reasons for this distortion, but the main one is that the military is so important to Elite power. Without Kissinger's "dumb, stupid animals" what would they do? Military service also means very hard and (quite, see above) risky work for comparatively low pay; who would do the job without all the glory?
excellent post. and OHhhhh YES.... he seemed to get very fucking agitated by the fact I didn't seem to be affected by his "superiority".
“What I realised was that they don’t want the people to be awake. The elite ruling class wants us asleep so we’ll remain a docile, apathetic herd of passive consumers and non-participants.." - bill hicks

weareinfinitelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2007, 02:09 AM   #27
octopusrex

You like Zetas?
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2007, 07:39 AM   #28
veritas2007

Some interesting comments here, Sadly, your British Soldier is nothing more than a drone. All of the training given is to ensure that under no circumstances should the individual analyse a situation, but react according to preprogrammed instructions.

I was in the Army years ago and can relate to your experience weareinfinitelove. I posted this on another forum a little while ago which might go someway to explain the attitude of the soldier you met:

Quote:
My experiences of mind control or brainwashing in the army could probably be better described as conditioning reinforced by peer pressure. I joined in '89 and did a two year apprenticeship in the UK before being posted to Germany. They don't do it like that anymore. Anyway, I'll never forget me and my parents were invited to an open day at the military college, and the RSM told everyone "We break 'em and then we make 'em".

There is a constant drip feeding of reinforced loyalty and bigotry. Bullying is encouraged and is a way of conditioning everyone. "If you're not one of us, you're one of them". I didn't experience it myself and I always tried to play the system, although not always successfully wink.gif Your day-today life though is all preparation for war time. I joined my unit in Germany just as they got back from Op Granby in '91 and the stories I heard were just plain nasty but always told with that squaddie humour which tends to make it all ok. Even though they were on their way into Kuwait, life was the same as it was in Germany except they killed most of the people they met instead of beating them up in the German pubs.

That's how they get you to run at people firing guns at you.

Hope that gives you some insight into it. If you can, try and speak to some other ex squaddies who have deprogrammed themselves. I was only in 6 years and left in the mid '90s so its well out of my system now, although occasionally when I've had a beer the wife notices it creeping back in sad.gif

(Just to clarify, I'm not a wife beater!!)
My 10p psychoanalysis: The soldier you met probably suffers immensely from the struggle between what he knows to be right and what he has been told is right. The result of this duality manifests itself as 'Shock humour'. I guarantee he hates himself and wanted you to hate him to.

What he told you was merely a repetition of what is being drilled into them all whilst serving in Iraq. You must understand that anyone serving in Iraq and questioning what they are doing or why they are there is probably in more danger from his own 'people' than of any perceived 'militia' threat.

The Iraq indoctrination will be fed from the highest ranks and any deviation from this will indicate that an individual is insubordinate, not a team player and a threat to the 'unit'. The indoctrination also acts as an emotional pillow. Even the hardest of trained servicemen will find it easier to engage an enemy he perceives to be 'subhuman' than one who is an equal.

I pity those serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.
veritas2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2007, 08:31 AM   #29
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
excellent post. and OHhhhh YES.... he seemed to get very fucking agitated by the fact I didn't seem to be affected by his "superiority".
Yes, I've found that they get very peeved indeed by people who are not "squaddie-struck" in the same way that some celebrities can't deal with people who are not star-stuck by them and treat them the same way as they do everyone else. Joan Collins was once thrown off an British Airways airliner because she objected when a stewardess wouldn't accept her autograph! "You little fucking cow!" were her exact words!

Soldiers are brainwashed to, among other things, believe they are a class above. The state needs them to have this mentality for the reasons I mention above. By not complying with their mindset, you are bursting their bubble. And that's a good thing! It needs bursting!

I'm proud to be a hospital porter and it's surprising how many people can't deal with that. Not just people in the forces either, but many nurses and doctors at my hospital. I wrote about my experiences here: http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2007/12/d...e-porters.html I'm not going to let them put me off though!

Old 24-12-2007, 08:56 AM   #30
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post

It makes them feel even worse when the person not affected is female.

Old 24-12-2007, 11:04 PM   #31
adzboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro View Post
" Young men: The lowest aim in your life is to become a soldier. The good soldier never tries to distinguish right from wrong. He never thinks; never reasons; he only obeys. If he is ordered to fire on his fellow citizens, on his friends, on his neighbors, on his relatives, he obeys without hesitation. If he is ordered to fire down a crowded street when the poor are clamoring for bread, he obeys and sees the gray hairs of age stained with red and the life tide gushing from the breasts of women, feeling neither remorse nor sympathy. If he is ordered off as a firing squad to execute a hero or benefactor, he fires without hesitation, though he knows the bullet will pierce the noblest heart that ever beat in human breast.
A good soldier is a blind, heartless, soulless, murderous machine. He is not a man. He is not a brute, for brutes only kill in self defense. All that is human in him, all that is divine in him, all that constitutes the man has been sworn away when he took the enlistment roll. His mind, his conscience, aye, his very soul, are in the keeping of his officer.
No man can fall lower than the solder—it is a depth beneath which we cannot go. Keep the boys out of the army. It is hell.
Down with the army and the navy. We don't need killing institutions. We need life-giving institutions."
That was excellent, well done Kuro, very well said. Fucking hell if we saved the military budget and moved it to health, well being and betterment of humanity this fucking shite hole reality could be so much better.
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2007, 11:11 PM   #32
revolutionary_jam

that is such a sad story they guy has really been derranged :/

send him out on the streets and he's labeled a "psycho",
but ut him in khaki, give him a gun, send him out, he's a "brave hero, serving his country"

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #33
otto vollov

In the states there is a psychologist on the AM by the name of Dr. Laura. The doctor has a son who is serving his country in Iraq. She said once that he was fighting for all of our rights. Somebody called the show and asked her what rights he was fighting for because to any thinking citizen the government is taking away more of our rights. Dr. Laura said that the caller didn't have a clue what he was talking about. The caller asked her if she meant the rights of getting our oil from under their sand. She hung up on the guy and then proceeded into a long speech about how brave junior was. Wow! What a psychologist!
Old 25-12-2007, 12:09 AM   #34
revolutionary_jam

more to be pitied :-/

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #35
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionary_jam View Post
that is such a sad story they guy has really been derranged :/

send him out on the streets and he's labeled a "psycho",
but ut him in khaki, give him a gun, send him out, he's a "brave hero, serving his country"
Someone once quoted:

"Kill one man and you're a murderer. Kill a million and you're a hero."

A few years ago there were allegations spread around that British soldiers had executed POW's during the Falklands War. The allegations were soon disproved, but before that happened The Sun published an editorial entitled "War- It's a Dirty Business". The theme of the article was that if "Our Brave Boys" had been lynching enemy troops then it simply didn't matter; that's just the way things go. It just goes to show how deeply these double-standards run!

There was another recent news story is very revealing when it comes to the tragedy of war, but also tragic in that it shows this insanely two-faced morality.

An inquest was held into the killing of a British soldier in Iraq, L/Co Matty Hull by American pilots in a “blue-on-blue”, an incident where an ally is attacked by mistake (Something Americans are particularly prone to!). The inquest received a lot of publicity and probably cost a lot of money. The TV showed pictures of Matty Hull’s grieving widow and black-box footage of the American pilots involved. The American pilots engage a tank which they think is Iraqi, then the command centre informs them that the tank is actually British. The pilots are devastated at the news; one of them even says “I’m going to be sick!”

The thing which bothered me is that this whole affair, with all its costs and publicity, is only taking place because the attacker and victim were “on the same side”. If the tank had been Iraqi then there would have been no inquest, no compensation for the victim’s family, little or no publicity; and would the pilots have been as deeply hurt and sickened as they were? Probably not. I’ve seen similar black-box footage of American pilots screaming with elation and excitement as they blow up Iraqi targets. Why? The “enemy” targets are people too, with parents, widows and partners. They’re every bit as much human beings as Matty Hull.

Many people will say that the answer is obvious: This was war and the two “sides” are “enemies”. Well, this is even worse! The one and only thing which makes the difference in attitude towards the killing of Matty Hull and identical Iraqi targets is political bureaucratic orders; the one and only difference between shame and elation at taking a human life! If the orders were different then the “enemy forces” could well be allies; then they’d probably be having a drink together in the NAAFI and getting along fine!

It’s always the most obvious questions that never get asked!

Old 25-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #36
neutron flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove
well.. to cut a long story short, On Thursday night I had the misfortune of meeting one VERY VERY brainwashed individual. He was meeting my friend who I was out in manchester with and came back to my flat. I only really started talking to him when he was back at mine, and NOTHING could have prepared me for his warped views.

He is home from Iraq, and can not WAIT to get back.
I think the most shocking piece of unhumane garbage that came out of his mouth was that he sees woman and children die over there, and he loves it. he "hates" them.
This really sickened me. I feel I have some kind of duty to report this realistic picture of the type of people "fighting for us" to the general public. It certainly was not pretty.

There was no reasoning with this conditioned meat head, HE WAS RIGHT. AND THAT WAS IT.

He also had tattoos such as "pride of britain" on his arm... says it all really. Heavily brainwashed and very fucking dangerous because of his views and power trip seeking.

I 'm surprised I didn't chuck him out because he made me SO angry that he would not open his mind even slightly to possibilities that wern't his reality.
But strangely i felt really sorry for him too, and felt that there was something I could learn something from our random meeting..
It is said that 1 in 25 males are psychopathic. He could be one of them, he could also be programmed by society though, and only an examination of him to the extent of finding out if he has a conscience or empathy would clear that matter up.
neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:44 AM   #37
de_shit
Banned

I love people that think they are the shit because they are in the army. I am the shit, de shit, they are not. Anyway, Ive seen a couple people who were in the army and when they see my hair I see a look in their eyes and I know they want me to join. Fucking assholes though man. But I love them though dude. I used to play with this dude online who was into the army, and was 15 and even said he wanted to join the army. Guess what his favorite tv show is? The Military channel. Hes a jock too, a football player. I guess people with peanut brains and hearts like him would want to join the army. It suits him fine. Hes a member of the army of one religion.
de_shit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #38
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_shit View Post
I love people that think they are the shit because they are in the army. I am the shit, de shit, they are not. Anyway, Ive seen a couple people who were in the army and when they see my hair I see a look in their eyes and I know they want me to join. Fucking assholes though man. But I love them though dude. I used to play with this dude online who was into the army, and was 15 and even said he wanted to join the army. Guess what his favorite tv show is? The Military channel. Hes a jock too, a football player. I guess people with peanut brains and hearts like him would want to join the army. It suits him fine. Hes a member of the army of one religion.
They don't want people in the Army who question and analyse. I've found that military and ex-military folk are very reverant for authority. They trust the govt virtually blindly. They're one of the hardest people to talk to about 9/11 etc.

Old 01-01-2008, 10:15 AM   #39
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
They don't want people in the Army who question and analyse. I've found that military and ex-military folk are very reverant for authority. They trust the govt virtually blindly. They're one of the hardest people to talk to about 9/11 etc.
Not all of them.

My husband was in the Army but he certainly wasn't brainwashed and the peace marches in the area I used to live were organised by Vietnam Vets.

There are many veterans organisations for peace and/or against war.

You get psycopaths in all walks of life.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #40
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Not all of them.

My husband was in the Army but he certainly wasn't brainwashed and the peace marches in the area I used to live were organised by Vietnam Vets.

There are many veterans organisations for peace and/or against war.

You get psycopaths in all walks of life.

There are always exceptions. And Vietnam was different; it was a major waking-up-and-growing-up process.