Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-10-2012, 01:20 AM   #1961
vizier

Just rewatched the Louis Theroux Savile documentary and I'm just thinking that maybe he did stop his personal sex thing before that. You get to a certain age and you just can't be bothered anymore.

He was obviously secretive and had friends in high places and was possibly masonic, but I'd be surprised if there are any sexual allegations later than say, 1990.

EDIT:... Having said that, Theroux did find condoms when Savile was packing for the cruise...

Last edited by vizier; 11-10-2012 at 01:24 AM.
vizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:21 AM   #1962
troofyoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludovico View Post
I'm a newbie here but this thread has been entertaining me for ages.

In the interest of seeking out the *real* truth, I feel I have to offer my perspective on the 'NECROPHILE!!!!' angle. I actually worked at LGI (as a porter, no less!) for several years in the mid-late noughties, and let me say the place is HUGE. There used to be many elderly wards and no day would pass without several of them carking it (in addition to the ICU wards, gastro wards, cardiac wards, vascular wards etc. etc.) I've had days where I've taken six bodies to the morgue myself, in such a big, busy place, you're dealing with bodies every day, many times lots of 'em.

What I'm saying is this: it would've simply been impossible for JS to get his rocks off in the LGI morgue, the place is in use 24/7, and . When a job needs to be done in portering, it gets done - in LGI at least, it would be ridiculous to arrange a quick half an hour for our Jimmy to rape a body, it's total fantasy, the volume of work would simply not allow for that. Not only that, the morgue itself is very echoey, especially at night, so even someone opening a door inside can be heard way up on the outer corridor (and the little corridor that runs up alongside the chapel of rest). There IS an overflow morgue downstairs, but it's tiny(like a cloakroom), rarely used, and would make a very uncomfortable place to fuck a corpse's dead brains out, the floor is very uneven and contoured, bit like a golf course, would make for bumpy going mid-coitus, backache and the like....

Another disappointing fact is that I *never* managed to get any dirt on Savile, the main feeling about the place was that he was a bit of a sad, out-of-touch, past-it weirdo whose pathetic attempts to keep the flame of his fame alive (ie. sitting in the main reception - in sunglasses - waving at people etc.) were either irritating or not even acknowledged, dependent on the porter you're talking to. Only bit of slightly dodgy stuff I got was that he promised the bin porters that he'd decorate their shithole of a room, and never honoured his pledge.

I'm not saying he didn't ever plunge his cock into a dead 'un, it's just highly probable that it didn't happen at LGI. Maybe Stoke Mandeville had a more accommodating, less busy mortuary???
that the hospital is so huge would help not hinder if he wanted to do the dastardly things he is said to have done...and to be honest i dont think there is much doubt regarding if he did or didnt now,even the police have gone public on him,
troofyoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #1963
northern star

As if he'd do something like that in plain sight, in front of the workers who would blab and gossip!! He wasnt stupid, or careless - though he obviously thought he wasnt going to be reported for his 'in plain sight' molestations, that he was above it.

Hospitals have lifts and underground cellars, as well as tunnels linking them to other buildings. As do large houses, childrens homes, castles, political establishments etc. All goes on out of sight of ordinary decent people.

This is about a well-organised operation involving many people, he was a famous person who could go anywhere and gather information and procure the goods, while boosting his reputation as a charitable do-gooder, being hands on (literally!) being 'seen' to be angelically grafting away in a hospital. Its how he got away with it all. It's more grisly than any fiction you could dream up.

Brilliant summing up from Velma a few pages back, one of the best things Ive read in ages - brilliant work. This place is doing a great job for justice.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:46 AM   #1964
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by troofyoof View Post
that the hospital is so huge would help not hinder if he wanted to do the dastardly things he is said to have done...and to be honest i dont think there is much doubt regarding if he did or didnt now,even the police have gone public on him,
Yes, how it is being publically handled is an interesting turn of events, the police statements and tone of what is being said highlight a lifetime of predatory abuse.

Quote:
Peter Spindler, head of serious crime investigations at the Metropolitan police:

"I think the facts speak for themselves around the number of women who have come forward and spoken about his behaviour [and] his predilection for teenage girls … It's a pattern of behaviour that is being presented to us."
Coupled with the removal of the headstone and the BBC's public appology to victims, the calls for SaVile to be stripped of his nighthood etc etc i think there is little doubt in anyones mind that SaVile was a monster.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:56 AM   #1965
nomorewifi
Banned

I should make clear I was talking about Freddie Starr in my last post.

And from my own experience of the NHS in the 80s, I can well believe the allegations of what went on. Some nasty shit used to go down in those places, and I can imagine a lot worse besides.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:08 AM   #1966
tony roma
Banned

[QUOTE=northern star;1061078487]As if he'd do something like that in plain sight, in front of the workers who would blab and gossip!! He wasnt stupid, or careless - though he obviously thought he wasnt going to be reported for his 'in plain sight' molestations, that he was above it.

Hospitals have lifts and underground cellars, as well as tunnels linking them to other buildings. As do large houses, childrens homes, castles, political establishments etc. All goes on out of sight of ordinary decent people.

This is about a well-organised operation involving many people, he was a famous person who could go anywhere and gather information and procure the goods, while boosting his reputation as a charitable do-gooder, being hands on (literally!) being 'seen' to be angelically grafting away in a hospital. Its how he got away with it all. It's more grisly than any fiction you could dream up.

con·spir·a·cy   [kuhn-spir-uh-see]
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

secret society 
noun
an organization, as a fraternal society, the members of which take secret initiation oaths, share secret passwords and rites, and are bound to assist each other.

i believe shipman was a beloved doctor before the truth came out.

plenty of little rooms in hospitals yes no.

Last edited by tony roma; 11-10-2012 at 02:10 AM.
tony roma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:26 AM   #1967
bulletproofheart

Notice how the Jimmy defenders are starting to grow ever so slightly page by page.To the idiot in this thread who thinks he most probably stopped about "1990" why not 1991 or does 1990 sound better?

If a picture of saville and a corpse was provided some would say "oh well the person was dead they didnt know"

Last edited by bulletproofheart; 11-10-2012 at 02:28 AM.
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:34 AM   #1968
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletproofheart View Post
Notice how the Jimmy defenders are starting to grow ever so slightly page by page.To the idiot in this thread who thinks he most probably stopped about "1990" why not 1991 or does 1990 sound better?

If a picture of saville and a corpse was provided some would say "oh well the person was dead they didnt know"

Yes I've noticed and I have reported the trolls.

Latest reports say he abused 5 children JUST before he died, so well into his early eighties.

The trolls are crawling onto this thread NOW as there is a 48 hour wait time before posting.

The mods are well aware.
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:37 AM   #1969
anders7777
Eternal Member

I'm off to the USA at 6am, so it's over to you guys and gals - watch for these disinformation forum swaying trolls and shills, I can smell them a mile away.

The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 11-10-2012 at 09:04 AM. Reason: quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:40 AM   #1970
northern star

upping the ante on uncle jimmy

the media currently focusing on Freddie Star is a deliberate red herring and distraction - he is asking to be interviewed by the police, predictable, no doubt he will be found innocent to placate the view that this is a load of fuss over nothing. Bet this happens. It would be a big story in the tabloids.

But the stars theyre focusing on, the big difference is that JS was Knighted by the establishment. This means surely that in order to have this esteemed honour, those granting it must have advisors and consultants before awarding such an honour, at secret service/MI5 level. Anything seedy, sleazy or untoward would come to light in this check-up, no? So shouldnt there be some sort of statement from the Palace, as it looks like theyre going to have to remove the honour? Stating either a) they had no idea what he was up to (lol) and their advisors failed, and issue an apology or b) they knew what he was doing but ignored it and granted the award anyway, which becomes a criminal offence.

Neither of these are the case obviously, its much worse, but they should issue a statement.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:43 AM   #1971
anders7777
Eternal Member

Read ALL the VILE threads here, I started a couple more some time back, and I input to most of them.

This current thread barely scratches the surface.

Yuo need to read all the detective work done in years gone by.

You'll learn TONS, and it is very interesting too.

It is all slotting into place now for me, and those following this for a while.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 11-10-2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:45 AM   #1972
vizier

Well I'm one of the "trolls" then. I'm not sticking up for Savile or denying he did anything, I was just saying from the documentary, I find it hard to believe that he was still doing it. Reports above suggest I'm wrong. Also I was just saying don't lay into the guy who says he had knowledge of the morgue at Leeds, just because it doesn't go along with the general consensus.

It's bad enough having the Daily Mail or Telegraph readers giving us their consensus, but, if people are disallowing people on here to discuss other possibilities then it's the same thing. Surely discussion of all angles should be permitted.

Personally, I do think Savile was guilty of his alleged crimes and it goes all the way to the top, but that will be covered up.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:51 AM   #1973
vizier

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
Good.

Then read ALL the VILE threads here, I started a couple more some time back, and I input to most of them.

This current thread barely scratches the surface.

Yuo need to read all the detective work done in years gone by.

You'll learn TONS, and it is very interesting too.

It is all slotting into place now for me, and those following this for a while.
I've read quite a lot and am still reading. It's the most fascinating topic out there at the minute, I'm just digesting all angles.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #1974
ludovico
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizier View Post
I've read quite a lot and am still reading. It's the most fascinating topic out there at the minute, I'm just digesting all angles.
Exactly.
ludovico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:59 AM   #1975
tony roma
Banned

dead eyes behind the rose tinted specs.

40 years of support by people like alan yentob countless other bbc executives
many who knew of abuse.

bbc shitters
listen to the words and ask is this why they call themselves the most trusted broadcaster in the world.
are the bbc words true about jimmy.
if not what about bbc words about syria and iran.
stop paying these shitters a licence fee.

Last edited by tony roma; 11-10-2012 at 03:27 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #1976
tony roma
Banned

now then now then. ministers.
hospitals,dr's,patients,drugs,aversion therapy very nice jimmy would have love that technique.

as i said earlier ludovico.

he washed and fucked dead people with the help of people you may have worked with.
use your contacts if you are real to find out the true story he is dead,he cannot harm you now.
report back and tell us what you find out.

your intel would be are little secret honest : )

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 11-10-2012 at 08:35 AM. Reason: quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:38 AM   #1977
the tealady
Forum Advisor

In Australia over the years there have been suggestions and allegations about TV personalities being involved in peadophilia, drug peddling etc but only two of them to my knowledge have ever been progressed to charges. The rest were hushed up because they were big names.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:40 AM   #1978
tony roma
Banned

the headstone of British broadcaster Jimmy Savile has been removed and broken up.

The elaborate tombstone was removed at midnight on Tuesday after Savile's family requested it be taken away out of 'respect to public opinion.'

not 7.22pm 8.26pm..9.18pm.10.24pm..11.07pm..11.53pm but by pure fluke

midnight dark night.
i think we missed a masonic ritual in Scarborough in the middle of the news vortex.
wow fucking energy vampires never stop.

fresh blood swabs should be taken of that grave crime scene.

the broken up headstone will not be landfilled.
it will be broken up.
the sacred stone will be sent to every lodge in jersey,england,scotland and wales.
maybe even the bbc and israel.

http://www.skynews.com.au/showbiz/ar...aspx?id=804516

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...e-the-sea.html

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 11-10-2012 at 08:36 AM. Reason: quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:27 AM   #1979
northern star

Necrophilia, child abuse, older men chasing sex with girls half or quarter their age, satanic sacrifice, sex with mentally and physically ill children, little children procured and murdered for the fun of the elites and selling newspapers - and the media and those in positions of responsibilty, which theyre very well paid for, turn a blind eye and profit - what a great country this is. All slimily covered up and a false front presented to the world with a glassy celebrity smile.

That's what Britain is, David Cameron. No mention of any of it in your conference party speech. Just more phoney, shallow bollocks and carrot and stick promises - fuck off.

This could be an amazing, romantic, inspiring wise land, but we're held back - instead, what a shattered, perverted, sick, slave-to-Satan nation it is.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:19 AM   #1980
easypeasy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
Why would that woman lie?
All kinds of crap went on back then, nothing would surprise me. Probably not a habitual offender but that doesn't mean nothing happened.
people forget Freddie Starr is a world reknowned piss head, I bet he has huge gaps in his memory where his inhibitions and morals have left him.