Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-07-2018, 11:52 AM   #121
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
And just how do you think they could PROVE it ???
The same way you "prove" all your crap

Quote:
Any evidence can be faked.
You are a scaredy cat oz. Explain how the LRV traverse video was faked. Anyone watching this thread......watch him go quiet now

That is the kind of person he is. He makes a whole barrage of nonsense claims without evidence. Insists Apollo was hoaxed and without fail .....runs away when I put up evidence he can't answer!

Quote:
If you read my previous post I explain why AJ clings to the lie.
What in any bonkers world makes you think you "know things"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 27-07-2018 at 11:52 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 04:33 PM   #122
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
And just how do you think they could PROVE it ???

Any evidence can be faked.

If you read my previous post I explain why AJ clings to the lie.
If you take that as your default position, then nothing could be proved.
Old 27-07-2018, 10:32 PM   #123
colm

Great to see the show back again for another series
On his website I seen the future dates

The current series runs from 20th July to 23rd of November, and includes 10 shows aired every two weeks. The intended broadcast dates are as follows.

Show 1 - 20th July 2018
Show 2 - 3rd August 2018
Show 3 - 17th August 2018
Show 4 - 31st August 2018
Show 5 - 14th September 2018
Show 6 - 28th September 2018
Show 7 - 12th October 2018
Show 8 - 26th October 2018
Show 9 - 9th November 2018
Show 10 - 23rd November 2018

Richard to me is a great guy who really is passionate at what he does and tries to be professional about his show and production
Long may it continue
colm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 01:15 AM   #124
aratron

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
The rocks allegedly brought back from the moon have no doubt stirred up abit of controversy and know doubt helped divide opinion on whether they did go to the moon or not. If those rocks aren't from earth, which people strongly claim they aren't as pointed out above, then how they did they get them if they never went there?. Are they very clever fakes, or did another mission (either manned or unmanned) get them on their behalf?. It would be nice if Richard would provide an answer to this lingering puzzle and give his own opinions on the rocks they brought back.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...n-is-fake.html

Other universities museums have also reported having petrified wood given to them as moon rock.

Moonshine
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 04:22 PM   #125
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Whackamole. For the fiftieth time this blithering tosh.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...9&postcount=43

Quote:
Other universities museums have also reported having petrified wood given to them as moon rock.
Liar. No they haven't.

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Old 28-07-2018, 08:42 PM   #126
aratron

Hey I’m just doing this in my own time. It’s not my job or source of income.
Old 28-07-2018, 09:04 PM   #127
truegroup

Quote:
Yeah me too....only you're hopeless at it and failing to respond to rebuttal. Don't worry though... all the "spare time truthers do that
Quote:
Old 28-07-2018, 09:05 PM   #128
hokuspokus

Quote:

Lol !! Ain't that the truth !!!
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 12:46 AM   #129
madmax

Moderation comment: Members are reminded of the block function available to them if they feel another member is harassing or insulting them.

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 05:26 PM   #130
madbomber

Quote:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...n-is-fake.html

Moonshine
Any competent geologist would be able to tell the difference. I know there were numerous moon rocks on display are various institutions around the world but I believe each piece had a serial number and NASA would conduct random inventories from time to time to keep track of them all.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:54 PM   #131
theeyeshaveit

I used to love Richplanet cos of the alien stuff, but he doesn't seem as interested in that these days. A pity.
theeyeshaveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:16 PM   #132
aratron

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeyeshaveit View Post
I used to love Richplanet cos of the alien stuff, but he doesn't seem as interested in that these days. A pity.
All is not as it seems
Old 04-08-2018, 07:39 PM   #133
techman

For me, it's the alien subjects that least interests me with Richard's shows. Not because the subject isn't important or in anyway silly (quite the opposite as I'm a firm believer that ETs are among us on this planet), it's just that there is so much that has been covered that never seems to lead to anywhere that's anywhere near the truth; far too many people in the UFO field who, IMO, are right shady characters, and there's far too many theories about so and so on and really outlandish accounts.

I'm currently watching Richard's latest show, the first part in which covers the Birmingham 6 and other subjects. The second is yet another 9/11 expose documentary by an American guy delving into the research of Dr Judy Wood and her energy weapons theory.

I like how Richard researches hard with 9/11, and I'm pretty confident that his theory on that day is pretty much what took place. However, no matter how much uncovering of the facts you do, nothing is ever going to change to wake the masses up, and I don't think exposing 9/11 for what it was is ever going to change the course of the way the world is quickly heading, particularly with regards to the NWO and the Orwelian fascist state that's happening around us with more surveillance, etc. What is done is done and nothing can change that. We live in a world now, at least in the UK and some other western parts of the world, were we've become used to being monitored on CCTV everywhere we go in public (and of course on the internet and through our mobile phones), that it'll be one hell of a miracle to go back to the society we had before.

Last edited by techman; 04-08-2018 at 07:40 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 03:21 PM   #134
techman

Watched the last part of the 9/11 doc on Rich planet (and I took Hall's advice to watch it on his site not YouTube; personally I don't YT would edit any of his videos, IMO).

The way Dr Judy Wood and Mark Conlon describe the strange non heat causing but smouldering effects of the destruction of the 9/11 sites, particularly how it cinders one part but nearby paper is left completely unaffected, it reminds me of the phenomena known as Spontaneous Human Combustion. Many reported cases of victims of SHC exibit similar strange effects, where the body (ie the centre of the combustion) is so incinerated that not even the bones remain. Yet, objects and other material like wooden chairs, plastics and paper have been left completely unaffected. I do wonder if there's a connection here. Maybe the victims of SHC were part of some experiment. I believe there was one incident of SHC of a man who was walking down a street and the next thing he was on fire. I do recall a blueness being reported. In the documentary the narrator mentions blue light of beams.

It would be nice if Richard would do a programme all about SHC. I'm surprised he hasn't done already.

On the subject of holographic planes, I don't see how that theory is far fetched nor the energy weapon. Some YouTube comments on the Michael Hessicarny footage seem to suggest the reason the wing of the plane appears to disappear is because it is of a similar color to the building, therefore it seems to blend in and disappear. I've no idea if this could be the reason, but the shutter speed explanation and how it captured the holographic wing disappearing is very interesting.

Last edited by techman; 06-08-2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:00 PM   #135
madbomber

Some YouTube comments on the Michael Hessicarny footage seem to suggest the reason the wing of the plane appears to disappear is because it is of a similar color to the building, therefore it seems to blend in and disappear.

Could be. Look at old WWII photos of military aircraft taken from above. They blend nicely into the landscape below.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:33 PM   #136
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Some YouTube comments on the Michael Hessicarny footage seem to suggest the reason the wing of the plane appears to disappear is because it is of a similar color to the building, therefore it seems to blend in and disappear.

Could be. Look at old WWII photos of military aircraft taken from above. They blend nicely into the landscape below.
But if this is a possibility, then why didn't Mark Conlon et al not consider this?. Due to the low quality, it is hard to determine for certain if the plane wing truly does disappear on its own accord without any video interference or other natural causing affects.

Last edited by techman; 07-08-2018 at 04:03 PM.