Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 25-07-2007, 03:14 PM   #201
deca

I think chicken you are still looking for a reason why you have been targeted
or some group that you have had some physical contacted with.
This is so you blame yourself or some group for your harassment.
(This is only my opinion....who know what kind of illegal experiments they are conducting)

I can only really speak from my own experiencing I keep quite about my harassment sort of half believed my own theories or ones that I was lead to believe I sort of did not do the logical thing which really screwed the perpertrators up. I did not tell the metal health whats was going on in the early
days, I did not make accusations against people and groups. I did not move away or gave up work even thou I was under unbelievable pressure torture to do so.

The perps use psychological techniques backed up with physical stimuli good/num/bad on you to provoke reactions out of you ether physically,emotionally or mentally a lot of the time this is done on you not to effect you but to convince others that you are mently ill, dulisonal and paranoid.

After speaking to you the other night I remembered in my early days I thought that everything was staged around me and I was so important(i did not know that there was any other TI`s out there)
I generally I thought I was in some kind of real life Truman show.I even did climb into my attic and almost knocked a hole in the roof and was going to climb out and see if I was in some kind of film set.This was before I did any research.
I don`t like taking about what I thought and did as it just plays into the mental illness trap and deflects the focus of exposing the abuse of the technology.
Once you learn that they can alter your mind state quicker than drugs and distort your sense`s use your own mind and thoughts against you.You have to learn not to jump to assumptions and play into panic and fear but try and
stay clam and make judgments over a long period of time.
This is hard I know my frustration gets the better of me and then people tring
to tell me that I have some kind of mental disorder or that I believe everything on the internet and so on.

What will it take for people to do some research and stop this!!!

Last edited by deca; 25-07-2007 at 03:17 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 05:24 PM   #202
chicken
Inactive

Well - yes I am Deca. It is very early days for me - five months exactly.

This is because it is important for me to reconcile what is happening with what is going on and why.

I don't blame myself as such - only that I wish I had not visited that woman. I would not be like this now would I. She came out with all sorts of bullshit which actually relate to some of what you are saying, Such as.

"You cannot blame others"
"You cannot argue with reality"
"You cannot not communicate"
"its just a thought"
"labels"
"truisms"
"beliefs"
"you can do this yourself"

Thinking about the above I will explain briefly - reality? am I reality with all that has happened. I know I am - hard to convince others. You cannoy not communicate? and its just a thought - mind reading - bugging - etc
What is true and consider your beliefs too? - I do know - just cannot get it across as - far-fetched
if you fall apart with it all - gang stalking and electronic harassment. On the outside - all your family will see is a shell of a person and not believe your ramblings. On the inside I feel and see it all. I do not imagine things. I do not have that kind of imagination.
You will seen to do all this yourself - if I protest I am not ill I will be blamed. If I am ill I cannot be blamed. Is that the right way to think?

I cannot end up in the mental health unit - they are part of it.

Ok - I relayed all this as it happened to my mate and she thought it was very odd as what I was getting was not really coaching in its normal form. I was told that not to make assumptions. Not to take it personally, make no judgements the fourth statement was odd - but cannot remember.

All the above we thought was odd at the time. It all seemed harmless stuff and thought no more of it. I then analysed all the books I was encouraged to read and this crappy spiritual mix that I was given "new age". all books related to cults - The main books were related to Michael Rosenberg - we think it is brother of Est founder which then became Landmark Forum - which is a therapy cult. She also sent me courses to do take part in and made a request for cash. I was also told not to seek help otherwise I would stop walking.

I was rung up and told that this was about Scientology/Landmark and that was before all this happened. I was told a load of things and that it related to mental health. I thankfully had a witness - so can relay that back with absolute confidence. I was told not to go the press, there would be a support group in London, that I was worked out by the oxford analysis test - in english this is a personality test. I need to see a psychiatrist - weird stuff. My witness and I looked at each other in disbelief. This was after my visit to the coach. Don't forget she put me out too.

"New Age" cults have been known to relate to the third reich. Gang stalking has a connection between new age philosophy and the third reich. Many new age writers and thinkers in the past were out spoken racists, elitists and anarchists. It is in this spirit that this is called the "dark side" that new-age groups today participate in and organise gang stalking

I was also told if you blame others you blame yourself. If you blame yourself you blame others? This is bollocks - I have been had - big time. Am I going to recover? I am not mentally ill. I am a slave - stuck with the torture they the bastards dish out.

I was also told it was connected with the occoult. Scientology is connected to Aleister Crowley who was into satan. Alot of people do not know that Ron Hubbard was a pupil of Aleister Crowley.

yeah - I am looking for the reason. Wouldn't you. Alright I could get my pretty lacy knickers in a twist. Too grounded for that.

Actually I think I've got it!!

But this list I wrote applies to you to some extent too - this is psychological torture.

I have not really blamed anyone to their face - have asked questions and have met my perps. I am bugged - I get very strong related texts about my life, that relates directly. I had a temporary job - I need to get a new one now.

Quote:
The perps use psychological techniques backed up with physical stimuli good/num/bad on you to provoke reactions out of you ether physically,emotionally or mentally a lot of the time this is done on you not to effect you but to convince others that you are mently ill, dulisonal and paranoid.
I have not reacted badly - only when I was harassed by helicopters overhead - at home and the mental health unit. Same one - blue, but not police one. I ended up running around the house - it was so bad - that other neighbours came out in much suprise as the helicopter was so low.

Quote:
After speaking to you the other night I remembered in my early days I thought that everything was staged around me and I was so important(i did not know that there was any other TI`s out there)
This is a classic - they call this grandiose behaviour or thinking - I have not mentioned anything to the psychiatrists others only. Unfortunately the others relayed it back - so I am labelled grandiose.

Quote:
I don`t like taking about what I thought and did as it just plays into the mental illness trap and deflects the focus of exposing the abuse of the technology.
The technology fits into the beamers and waivies trap I am afraid. The tin foil hat brigade. It all exists sure and there is enough evidence out there. Don't I know it!!! AND you do too. But how does one make the bridge from yourself to the technology. You mentioned in a post that the pdoc said that why you? - why are you so important to be targeted - mmm - a case of grandiose thinking in the lovely DSM-IV manual. Written by pdoc's from over the world and edited by the military apparently. Hence the psychosis hypothesis states that you are psychotic if you are chased by helicopters and MI5

Quote:
once you learn that they can alter your mind state quicker than drugs and distort your sense`s use your own mind and thoughts against you.You have to learn not to jump to assumptions and play into panic and fear but try and stay calm and make judgments over a long period of time.
I have my mind read - this could be difficult - gang stalkers follow us about with time for organisation. I try to be calm - and am an expert in this. I just get upset. I know what you are saying absolutely

Quote:
This is hard I know my frustration gets the better of me and then people tring to tell me that I have some kind of mental disorder or that I believe everything on the internet and so on.
Oh god yeah - I get that - but I do tell them I don't and that I have cross referenced stuff - actually I have. I used to teach and have worked it out - misinformation and disinformation is clear for me.

I have a massive pile of paper relating to the different subjects that cross over this massive subject area. I have been told I made this all up - I found it all on the net. Why one has to ask is why would I waste my time - truisms kick in.

My worry is that I am a target - and they do have plans for me. God - I have been treated so harshly. One thing they do was internally reverse me. They call this an internal shift and can be considered a form of disassociation. I was in reverse. I have had my breathing altered to the point I had to really concentrate to get it back into rythem. Then it was knocked out again. I have been checked over - by doc - no physical problems.

I dread whats next. Its inhumane to treat someone that way in the comfort of their own home.

Chicken
chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 08:07 PM   #203
notaslave
Inactive

A couple of questions more for my own curiousity than anything else...

Do either of you (Deca or Chicken) set off store alarms, security at airports etc?

Wrist watches - do they keep good time on your wrist?

Or any other such oddity?
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2007, 08:36 AM   #204
chicken
Inactive

Well lol

I did set off the something in the bank - no I was not robbing it!!! I got masses of feedback off one of the microphones. My head was what kept setting it off. The cashier was very very suprised. I kept demonstrating it - to see if it was true.

Nothing else? Watch keeps good time. Watch is pure silver. Including strap.

Could not decide if you were taking the ........ or not?

Chicken
Old 26-07-2007, 11:48 AM   #205
deca

This is a hard one,
It is very easy to blame to perpetrators for every thing that goes wrong in your
life. So when odd things happen,pc crashes,alarms and bells go off.The perpetrators will be at the top of the list.They will convince you that it was them when it was not and convince you it was not them when it was.

Now when they can detect and sense the em fields emitted from your brain and
duplicate them.Then screwing electrical devices around you probably ant`t that
hard for them.

I have had my pc messed with,monitor flicks resizes it self,pc will act odd copy
and paste will stop working another functions will freeze and this happens mostly when posting about mc & eh.
I think my playstation is trip out a lot.Sometimes it will take several resets to boot a game up.This is I guess as my daughter plays it and it keeps her happy
for a while and does not bother me,when it does not work she gets wound up
and that gives me add stress.

I did ware a watch and it did stop once and it started again later and I did not need to change the battery and it keeps pretty good time,strap broken on it so I don`t ware it at the moment,I blamed to perps for that,I was under a bad attack at the time lots of shocks to my body.

Also when I was in the loony ward there was a lot of testing and work men
check the alarm system, but don`t know if that had anything to do with it.

One thing I have learn t is that I am sensitive to alarms,sirens and horns most
high tone noise and warning signals. I guess that they are made to grab our attention and also probably I am subject to lower end sounds to make me feel
depressed and sick and slow.

chicken I don`t think notaslave is taken the piss but generally try to help and
understand

This is hard for none TI`s to grasp and understand, There is no refence or much knowledge out in the world.
Some people have read and know a bit about MKultra but seem to forget that happened 30 odd years ago, How far has electronics and technology came in that time?.
Old 26-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #206
chicken
Inactive

Deca

yes - it hard because we are talking the difference between reality and non reality are we not?

Like you - I do not like writing - because you cannot expand on your point quickly. Otherwise the writing gets very long. But I like writing for communication purposes generally.

yes - like all gang stalked / electronic harassment victims suffer from a lack of trust. This is going to be obvious. Try to put yourself in my shoes. Please do not think I am over sensitive and being rude. It is just a note of point. I used to be the most go get person - in a educational setting. Always had time for everybody. Now.........

I guess it is easy to blame the perps for everything - sure! Life throws things at you without reason and it happens. I understand that - course I do.

You then become paranoid - about everything - questioning everything. Well thats what they want is it not? I have all sorts of strange things happen on the computer and this happened recently.

Quote:
Now when they can detect and sense the em fields emitted from your brain and
duplicate them.Then screwing electrical devices around you probably ant`t that hard for them.
but is this true really - can they do that? I suppose that I am being manipulated remotely. Body problems and earlier on mind manipulations. I still think that I have an implant.

I also had some strange behaviour from my phone - where at 2.18am starts ringing. I had it plugged in to listen to the radio. Again at 2.30am where the alarm went off - which was set at 8.15am. Then whilst it was listening after to the radio - the plug leads to the mic was still in it started playing. Each time it woke my husband? Anyway he was fairly chilled. I have just bought an ipod!!

I mentioned recently on the fedame forum that nearly all my mothers electrical appliances in her kitchen died. Seriously that is fact and at the same time my brother had some strange stuff happen to him + two visits to the hospital in days for two seperate things. Also ebay purchases which were not what they were sold as described. Ok - could my family be targeted too? All in the last few weeks.

All this started after I went to the coach - who put me out. Yes - I know!!!!

I am concerned - just been to dentist - had two caps removed. I still have it - the sensations - I wanted dentist to remove the filling + replace it but would not. Teeth changed - so this could be a blind alley? My family agree with me teeth had changed. Both teeth were a different colour? He thought it was odd too?

Quote:
This is hard for none TI`s to grasp and understand, There is no refence or much knowledge out in the world.
Some people have read and know a bit about MKultra but seem to forget that happened 30 odd years ago, How far has electronics and technology came in that time?.
I know - its not exactly in the news is it?

Chicken

Last edited by chicken; 26-07-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Old 26-07-2007, 01:32 PM   #207
deca

just check these links

from the army
http://call.army.mil/products/thesaur/00016275.htm
Brain pulses stimulate deep sleep
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6614433.stm
US military unveils heat-ray gun
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6297149.stm
it penetrates your skin to your nerve endings
I don`t think it heats you up but fools your nerves into think you are heating up
How hot is the heat-ray gun?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6300985.stm
Science has designs on your brain
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5410092.stm
celldar
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_ne...811027,00.html
Electrical fields can make you sick
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle565208.ece
demonstrates microwave hearing!!!!
Remote control brain sensor
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2361987.stm
Think it was only CIA who played with LSD?
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/homea...716708,00.html

Last edited by deca; 26-07-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Old 26-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #208
deca

Now when you look at Epilepsy
fits can be triggered by light
but its not how bright a light is or how near you are to the source
but the flicker rate (frequency)
http://www.epilepsy.org.uk/info/photo.html
Old 26-07-2007, 02:24 PM   #209
chicken
Inactive

Thanks - for all the news stuff - Deca!!

The first one does not lead to anything?

I still think that there is no doubt that the technology exists.

I also think that the perps have got a higher reason for me - setting me up to try and bang myself on the head. I don't think this is going to be plain sailing. Remember the UK Cult group said it was about Power and Money and my life would be difficult. I now have limited credibility and believeability due to what has happened recently.

I think that also that because money is the next step or part of the equation - possibly my days are numbered. I don't know - without proportioning the blame to others. This technology does not allow people to believe or see it. So people will think its all your doing. This annoys me - impossible to get others to see what is happening right under their noses and yet they are totally blind.

People go about their merry way - as you mentioned when we spoke. I always considered of late - that this knowledge is like a higher consciousness. You can hear it, feel it, not see it - some people experience that I know. I don't though.

This is the first phase - why tell me - remove it or loose it? Well ambiguos as it is as usual its hard to work that out.

I am just concerned all round - you don't treat people that harshly unless there is a successful long term arrangement. This journey - is a crap one. Remember I said I know who mine are.

I wish that this was in the public domain and it can be sorted. Call in the police or reputable group to sort out your parasite.

Chicken
Old 26-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #210
deca

See this is the problem

you can`t prove it and you can`t get of it

this only will drive you mad and dispear by its self

They like to give you problems that there no answers

Now what I can`t understand is if I suppose to think that I can`t prove this
why do they put so much effort to buggering us up.
surely they could electronically harass us then stop and we could still not prove this.Surly when we are getting harassed or monitored then there a chance that it could be detected.

or

Are they just using us as lab rats running round a maze solving problems

http://www.abrg.group.shef.ac.uk/pro...reverb/public/

hmmm my favorite company is involved again?
BAE Systems Plc
Old 26-07-2007, 03:45 PM   #211
chicken
Inactive

I know - you can't see it and you cannot get rid of it - someone or some people are trying to destroy my life - but as I said you cannot see it so it will be seen as your fault.

I know no answers - so you have to live with it? Maybe not I have a few ideas!!

I currently have lots of base in my feet - pumping out music at a fast pace and I can feel the beat and throbbing of the accoustics. I am still plugged in and they have left the hissing out and music has left my head. I could usually hear both the stuff/sound I was putting in and the stuff the perps were putting in. So much conflict. My situation has been very different over the months - the manual is being used.

Firstly I was reversed - internal shift, then, I went round in circles - could not get off , then I was gang stalked putting me in the local mental unit, then I was gang stalked both by car and by foot - this is still happening, I now have had a clear head - but now have the body attacks in its various forms. Its blinkin weird. What is next? - will I start back at the begining. Operation Monarch? its the music thing too - this was a classic approach for the victim to be subjected to

Currently listening to some Syd Barrett !

I used to have loads of pictures sent to my mobile - monkeys, rats , people behind bars that kind of thing. I complained to orange but they are still there. My mother has seen them. She sees it all with me - its a set up.

God - all of this is so weird. I know I have repeated myself.

Chicken
Old 26-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #212
chicken
Inactive

I heard you mention BAE systems - don't know too much about them. The link I read with interest. However a point - how do you think you got hit? Implant or Satalite. Remote viewing.

I put my husband off getting wifi - due to the fact it can be hacked in the air if not protected. Even so is it really protected after that - if you press the right buttons. I think it is because I am on the computer all the time. LOL

Chicken
Old 26-07-2007, 04:41 PM   #213
deca

Probably a lot is done to you is to see and understand how the brain works
who knows what data or techniques they will learn from this and what other projects it will go into.

Also might be trying to find ways of upsetting your enviorment by other means
I think a lot what you experance is done by remote using techniques to manipulate your thoughts and heighten your fears and assumptions.
I can`t understand that if they are devolping a remote system that they would
risk larges amounts of people stalking you.I can understand that they would defiantly alter your perception of what is going on, and build up your believe of
stalking.I know because this happens to me a lot of times, and when this does you feel that it is real but if you take time to reflect over the situation you realize that they are altering and playing into your fear.
One of the main reason that they use this remote system is that there is very little proof and is hard to detect, I am pretty sure that local people would noticed lots of strangers hanging around you waiting for you to leave your house. Also the amount of cctv cameras would catch these people, another reason why they are using remote techniques to harass people with.

The perpetrator's are spending a lot of time making us appear crazy and ruin or lifes so know one takes what we say and does any research on it.
anybodies brain can be fooled easily just look at some optical illusions
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5323

Also just ask anybody who has took any hallucinogenic drugs just how it alters there perception of the world and all the weird visuals and sound.

Remember they are insert feelings sounds into your body by passing your normal sense.

Also people with fear of spiders don`t need a real spider do drive them into a
panic

Quote:
Arachnophobia is defined as an inordinate fear of spiders. This phobia can often be triggered by the thought of or sometimes even a picture of a spider. A serious case of arachnophobia is much different than someone who doesn't like spiders. Many people who are afraid of spiders have feelings of panic entering into a situation where spiders may be present.
http://www.phobiascured.com/arachnophobia.htm

I not saying that you have not been stalk but I think they are abusing that fear in you to degrade your life and make out you are over paranoid to others.

What I would do is video situations ware you are being stalk then watch them
over and over again a different times of the day, sometimes spontaneous and
see if your perception of the event is different.

How many people have jump in a horror movie ....the creepy scene the spooky music the build up of the anticipation's of some nasty surprise.

You just would not believe the spooky shit they have done on me.
Old 26-07-2007, 05:09 PM   #214
chicken
Inactive

yes - loads have been done to me. Have a had a reasonable first half of the week - until today and the real crap has started again.

Quote:
probably a lot is done to you is to see and understand how the brain works who knows what data or techniques they will learn from this and what other projects it will go into.
I am not sure - but can they not have found that out via others probably - I was there at the wrong time. The other person who rented this property became paranoid? - we was told that in great detail by the lady next door.

We find that really odd - don't you - or is that too much of a coincidence.

Quote:
I think a lot what you experance is done by remote using techniques to manipulate your thoughts and heighten your fears and assumptions. I can`t understand that if they are devolping a remote system that they would risk large amounts of people stalking you
Yes - by remote either way. One of the areas that I worked on in my coaching sessions was fear - it is a main and central component of certain well known cults. Also they do personality tests too.

I was told by a cult group that this would happen - but it was not called gang stalking.

The large amounts of stalking - well yes everywhere I go. They are trying to separate me and my husband for a reason. He is so blind to it.

Quote:
I know because this happens to me a lot of times, and when this does you feel that it is real but if you take time to reflect over the situation you realize that they are altering and playing into your fear.
Well thats what this psychological warfare attack is about - is raising the fear factor - playing and manipulating your mind.

Quote:
One of the main reason that they use this remote system is that there is very little proof and is hard to detect, I am pretty sure that local people would noticed lots of strangers hanging around you waiting for you to leave your house. Also the amount of cctv cameras would catch these people, another reason why they are using remote techniques to harass people with.
There have been a lot of changes around my area - lots of new people - new business starts, new neighbours. Some people have said that this is a classic approach in terms of the gang stalking phenomena.

There was a time when I was attacked in the garden - via the waves. I saw and I wish I had used a camera to collect evidence - there was a very large set of speakers - pointing out towards the garden. Now is that weird.

I see what you are saying - about the rest. My thinking is fine and its just people just do not believe that gang stalking and electronic harassment exists.

Chicken
Old 26-07-2007, 06:08 PM   #215
deca

what you got to realize is theres about 100 TI`s in the uk scattered about.
now I am not sure if its all run from a central location or there are sperate units
running there own programs.

I think that most TI`s belevie its some local group involved in there harrassment, I know I did and was lead into that belief and the area got wider as I tested that theory out.

I think they try and convince you that its a local problem so you look for answers in your local area, and things and people that you have done or been involved with.....this is what I call the blame game...turning the blame on yourself and people that you know.

Now if there is a local involvement then they will know little about it (need to know bases) ie they might just pass names and details to some seemly unconnected scheme or database.

What you find in mind control is theres lots of types and use similar techquies
I recently went to a company training scheme and it was full of social mind control "you were made to feel odd and have the spot light on you if you did
not join in and have a good time".
A lot of these things use similar ideas and techniques to try and change/alter
your mind state.

I have realized that the techniques have not changed that much but how they deliver this to me is different by remote.

We all most of seen movies with torture and brain washing going on, even clockwork orange where they force somebody to watch and here stuff.

We most of seen the pictures and tv broadcasts of so called terrorist reciving
sensory deprivation and sexual humiliation.
Old 26-07-2007, 07:00 PM   #216
chicken
Inactive

I don't know the facts regarding how many TI's there are in the UK. How come you know that? What facts u got - where did that come from?

I can tell you though it still comes back to one thing and that is mental health - because that is where you end up isn't it. Of course there are many other people who just don't have access to the internet and do not realise that they are targeted. Maybe they just accept the higher order - the psychiatrist and take the drugs and then the perps just let them get better - maybe they have served their time?

I think there is a national database and so are passed onto the next area - when I returned back from my birth county - back up here. I was met by the welcoming committee - I had to sit outside a police station and the car was collected by my husband. It was horrible

What about those who joined the hearing voices network in the UK - John Bullimore might be someone you ought to contact - he maybe able to help you. He speaks all over the country.

I still think that this would fit the anti-psychiatry cult.

I still think mental health has got something to do with it - or something that slides in as mental health - a phone call can be redirected to somewhere else. Every time - they take ages to come. I think they come from far away.

I was given a piece about Hooponoporo - hawaiian healing by Joe Vitale by this woman - you can find it on the mind control forum site. It was about - a pdoc who sat in his office and the patients healed themselves. I thought it bollocks at the time. This has to be connected to what we are suffering from - you cannot go and see any doc about this at all. Self healing?

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/hoop...o25jul06.shtml

I was told it was a well known cult group - but of course it could be a false lead either way it is a crime to keep someone entrained in this manner. Alright local, or even nationwide and worldwide - mine would fit that aspect if it were true. A massive organisation with loads of money - which could create the vast amount of stalkers I have been telling you about. Links everywhere. There has been according to the net a connection with this group and electronic harassment/psychotronics?

You could be right - you might be wrong about it being a big group or a small group. You said it was BAE for you - It could be that the tech comes from BAE?

By the way - how did you test the theory out? About how many in UK?

I know - any company or organisation that you work for will have their own training methods. When you have children - there is a form of mind control there as well. It is everywhere.

When you have what we have - this is out of the ordinary and so it goes it is not seen and accepted. Once more people are aware of it then it will be dealt with I am sure. Over on the other forum - FFCHS - town hall - someone has a court hearing and the kennedy who exposed MK-Ultra is looking into this case personally. So it happens in America - what are we going to do over here. Will it be another 10 years before we catch up.

Of course, seen all that you say - like "Clockwork Orange" and the "News" with the Americans - treating prisoners in a terrible way and the other way around. What about the neutrals who are abducted and then forced to admit on tv they have commited a crime.

My crime - I don't have one to my name. Have you?

This is awful - degrading as you have to swallow it. You cannot escape from it. You are treated in a appalling way and is far - fetched to explain. But I can tell you it happens. It is happening to me. Again I have been blasted all afternoon - with regards to my treatment. My left foot is in agony - with very fast music blaring out of it. It is unbelievable I know - but I don't lie and could not make this up if I tried.

I am worried

Chicken
Old 26-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #217
chicken
Inactive

Found this on the Mind Control Warriors Site

Perpetrater Links

A 1./ ABOUT PERPETRATER GROUPS
http://www.raven1.net/perpgroups.htm

A 5/ Attempts to Recruit Victims to be Perpetrators
http://www.raven1.net/tryrecruit.htm

A. 2/ ABOUT STREET THEATER
http://www.raven1.net/abtstth.htm
A. 2/ GANGSTALKING
PERPETRATER STALKING GANGS
http://www.gangstalking.ca
A. 3/ ABOUT TERRORIST STALKING IN AMERICA
1. tactics used by cause stalkers 2. personality types of the perpetrators. 3. stalker groups financial sources 4. harassment methods and goals. and lots lots more !!!!
http://www.raven1.net/terstalk.htm
A. 4/ Respones From Questionaire
Questions to perps
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/respones.htm

A. 4/ THE PERPETRATORS (who Would want this job?)
1. what is a perpetrator. 2. how may a perpetrator be identified. 3. who are the perps 4. how could anyone be forced into perpdom 5. who sould want this job? 6. why would anyone want to be a perpetrator ?
http://www.stopcovertwar.com/perps.html

A. 4/ Who Are The Perps ?
Mind Control Discussion Forum Topic
http://p205.ezboard.com/fmindcontrol...picID=14.topic

BULLY ONLINE
SERIAL BULLY
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm

Mind Control Discussion Forum / Topic Perpetrators
http://p205.ezboard.com/fmindcontrol...sionforumfrm66

THE SOCIALISED PSYCHOPATH OR SOCIOLPATH
GREAT LINK FROM MEMBER
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully....htm#sociopath
The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler
Appendix One The Programmers
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/4224

A Thought For Multi-Stalker Victims
CATSTALKING
http://www.communigate.co.uk/brad/copycatstalking/

COPYCAT STALKING
http://uk.geocities.com/copycatstalkers/

Citizens Against Technological and Community-bassed Harassment
http://www.c-a-t-c-h.ca

Common Traits of stalkers
http://www.esia.net/Common_Traits_of_Stalkers.htm

Copy Cat Stalkers
Target Mentality ? An Alternative Perhaps ?
http://www.communigate.co.uk/brad/ga...ypnoticpsychic
attack2/

Dealing with stalkers
http://www.thesite.org/homelawandmon...ingwithstalker
s

Forms of Stalking
http://www.esia.net/Forms_of_Stalking.htm

Gang Stalking
Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gangstalking/

Gang Stalking Interview Guide 2004
http://www.raven1.net/gsivwpublic.htm

GangStalking
http://www.gangstalking.ca

GangStalking ( How to fight this )
GangStalking.ca/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3553

GangStalking Sesitizations
How it Happens www.gangstalking.ca/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3552

Gaslighting (book review)
How to Drive Your Enemies Crazy (gangstalking.ca)
http://www.multistalkervictims.org/gaslight.htm m_c_resurch_f_m

General Information
http://www.stopcovertwar.com/enter.html

Guide To Dealing With Police Harassment
http://www.waningmoon.com/guide/library/lib0006.shtml

Harassment Hits Close to Home For Mentally ill
http://pn.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/c...full/39/6/62-a

House passes tought anti-gang legislation
http://www.sptimes.com/205/05/12/Wor...asses_new_anti
.shtml
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3575

How to know if you are a target of multiple stakers
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3557

How we can fight GangStalking
http://www.gangstalking.ca/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3553

Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace
Eleanor White Book Review
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3556

Multistalkervictims org
http://www.multistalkervictims.org/

Police Sponsored Gang-Stalking Exposed
http://www.freeshop.us/site/store.php?mem_id=1081

Preventing Harassment
http://www.readyforwork.sk.ca/fast-f...harassment.htm

Psychological Harassment Information Association
http://psychologicalharassment.netfirms.com/

SEE ARE TRACKING FOLDER ALSO
Mind control research forum folder
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...rchforum/links

STALKING SAFTY TIPS
http://www.esia.net/safety_tips.htm

Stalking
WIKIPEDIA

Stalking Definitions
http://www.stalkingbehavior.com/definiti.htm

Stalking Resource Center
http://www.ncvc.org/src/main.aspx?dbID=dash_Home

Stalking Survival tips

http://www.stalkingvictims.com/survival/survival.htm

Stalking The new epicemic of the new millenium
http://www.esia.net/

Stalking Victims
http://www.stalkingvictims.com/

State Stalking Laws
http://www.esia.net/State_Stalking_Laws.htm

THE Antistalking Web Site
http://www.antistalking.com/resource.htm

THE OFFENCE OF STALKING
http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/ourlaw...s/stalking.htm

Terrorist Stlking in America
Book Review
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/bookreviews.htm

The offence of Stalking
Discussion Paper / Criminal Code
http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/ourlaw...s/stalking.htm

Weird World of Group Stalking and Electronic Harassment
Collection of Links
http://www.stalkingme.zoomshare.com/2.shtml

What is stalking ?
http://www.esia.net/what_is_stalking.htm

Why Gang Stalking Perhaps
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3555
http://www.communigate.co.uk/brad/piesnpeas/page1.phtml

Why GangStalking is not a crime
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3458

Allegations of brainwashing within religious cults

http://www.religioustolerance.org/brain_wa.htm

Association Principle
I mentally connect things together, and then automatically follow the links I have made.
http://changingminds.org/principles/association.htm

BRAINWASHING / Book
Russian Textbook on Psycholplitics
http://web.archive.org/web/200208121...brainwsh.shtml

BRAINWASHING?
http://www.rickross.com/brainwashing.html

Biderman's Chart of coersion
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3508
http://www.nwrain.net/~refocus/coerchrt.html

Bonding Principle
I will do what my friends ask of me.
http://changingminds.org/principles/bonding.htm

Brain Washing & Mind Control techniques
http://www.phinnweb.org/neuro/brainwash/ .

Brainwashing and its Consiquences
http://www.surveillanceissues.com/ar...ainwashing.pdf

Code of Ethics for Spiritual Guides
http://www.csp.org/development/code.html?FACTNet

Coercive Mind Control Tactics
http://www.factnet.org/coercivemindcontrol.html?FACTNet

Evidence Principle
I cannot deney what I see with my own eyes.
http://changingminds.org/principles/evidence.htm

Excerpts From Cults in Our Midst
Margaret Thaler Singer PhD
http://www.forum8.org/forum8/singer/..._cults.htm#top

Explanations
Explanations for how persuasions work
http://changingminds.org/explanations/explanations.htm
FACTPACK
coercive persuasion
http://www.factnet.org/factpack.htm?FACTNet

How the Cult Programs People
Part 1. Author: Svali
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/ritual_abuse/41699

Hurt and Rescue principle / Brainwashing
Principle/ How it works/ So What?
http://changingminds.org/principles/hurt_rescue.htm

IS SOMEONE TRYING TO ETHICALLY OR UNETHCALLY INFLUENCE YOU ?
Check out the influence continuum
http://www.factnet.org/rancho4.htm?FACTNet

Lifton's Brainwashing Processes
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3507
http://changingminds.org/techniques/...ainwashing.htm

MIND CONTROL (BrainWashing)
Also other great links
http://skepdic.com/mindcont.html
Methods and Examples of Mind Control and its Effets on adults
mind control research forum message 3875
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/P.../mind_ctl.html

Milieu Control
Communication is limited
http://changingminds.org/techniques/...reform.htm#mil

Most common brainwashing techniques
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3473

PROPAGANDA
http://www.phinnweb.com/neuro/propaganda/

Psychology Therories
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3546
http://changingminds.org/explanation...alphabetic.htm

Report of the APA Task Force on Deceptive and Indirect Techniques of Persuasion and Control
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3569
http://www.rickross.com/reference/ap...ologist23.html

THE BATTLE FOR YOUR MIND
Techniques Being Used On The Public
http://www.whale.to/w/mind.html

THE RAPE OF THE MIND
The Psychology of Thought Control Etc. Columbia University Lecturer
http://www.ninehundred.net/control/mc-ch1.html

The Real Secrets Of Coercive Persuasion
How TO / Advertisment with facts
http://www.maxxmktg.com/data2.html

The Tactics used to create undue psychological and social influence
Tactics of mind control
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3333

Thought Reform Exists : Organized, Programmatic Influence
http://www.factnet.org/Thought_Refor...ts.htm?FACTNet

Wikipedia / brainwashing
more links on mind-control, persuasion and hypnosis
http://p205.ezboard.com/fmindcontrol...picID=83.topic

LINKS ON RESEARCH THAT MIGHT BE WHY WE HEAR VOICES OTHER DONT

A. 1 /COMMUNICATING VIA THE MICROWAVE AUDITORY EFFECT
http://raven1.net/v2s-kohn.htm

A. 2. /MICROWAVES AND BEHAVIOR
DON R. JUSTESEN
http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/justesen.htm

A. 3. /DIAGRAM
http://www.raven1.net/v2skull.gif

A. 4. /Effects of microwaves on blood flow of rats
NASA
http://www.raven1.net/v2s-nasa.htm

A. 5./J SHARP D
http://www.raven1.net/hypno2s.gif

A. 6 /Microwaves and Behavior
http://www.raven1.net/v2success.htm

A. 7. /Microwave Hearing on the Web
http://www.datafilter.com/mc/microwaveHearing.html

A. 8. /PULSED MICROWAVE
Raven 1
http://www.raven1.net/uncom.htm#PMICR

A. 9. /Biological Effects of Radiowaves and microwaves
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~alb/ugly/prepare.html

B 1/ ACCOUSTIC SPOTLIGHT, CAN TARGET ONE PERSON
www.raven1.
http://www.raven1.net/uncom.htm#ASPOT

B 1/Accoustic spotlight
http://www.holosonics.com/

B 2./ULTRASOUND AND VOICE-FM
RAVEN 1 . NET
http://www.raven1.net/uncom.htm#USOUN

B. 1/Acoustic hetrodyne
Principle
http://www.raven1.net/acouhetr.gif

B. 2/ U.S. Navy Contract for Ultrasonic Acoustic Heterodyning Technology
http://www.raven1.net/aegis.htm

B. 2/ ULTRASONIC MIND CONTROL COMMON UNCLASSIFFIED
Raven 1
http://www.raven1.net/uncom.htm#AERIA
B. 2/ Ultrasonic acoustic heterodyning tech
U.S. NAVY Contract
http://www.raven1.net/aegis.htm

B. 2/ Ultrasound What is it ??
Dr. Evan L. Cooper
http://www.bk.psu.edu/faculty/cooper/ultrasnd.html

B. 2/Ultra sound hearing tool
Flanagan Neurophone
http://www.toolsforwellness.com/neurophone.html

B.2/ U.S. ARMY ULTRASOUND WEAPON PROJECT
RAVEN 1
http://www.raven1.net/uncom.htm#ARMYW

C. 1/ TC HyperSonic Sound as a Weapon
http://www.raven1.net/hssweapon.htm

Harassment For Dummies
Woddy Norris device
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...um/message/191

Human auditory system response to Modulated Electromagnetic energy
http://www.raven1.net/frey.htm

Investors Are Building Mountains Out Of tiny tech
Carbon nanotubes lodge have properties that allow them tooperate as electrical conduits inside the body
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...um/message/282

MILITARY USE OF SILENT SOUND
http://www.raven1.net/silsoun2.htm

Voices
marks geocities
http://www.geocities.com/marks_mind_...ces_links.html

Voices and the Brain !
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/3705

Woody Norris has a way of getting inside you head.
HyperSonic Sound
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=2332
X /American Technologies Corporation
American technology corporation award
http://www.raven1.net/atcag982.htm

A few of the mindcontrol websites put on for individuals exposing the crime of all time

http://www.us-government-torture.com/links.html

ARE THEY PLAYING WITH YOUR MIND
http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/brain...ndcontrol.html

Christians Against Mental Slavery
http://www.slavery.org.uk

Collection of links
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/#ring

Collection of links 2
http://www.raven1.net/othsites.htm

Collection of links 3
http://www.slavery.org.uk/websites.htm

Conspiriatiorium 101
http://www.conspiratorium101.com/

Conspiricy site
http://www.hourofthetime.com/

Ezboard M-C Forum
M-C Discussion Forum
http://pub151.ezboard.com/bmindcontroldiscussionforum

MIND CONTROL .COM
http://www.mindcontrolforum.com/ .

MIND JUSTICE
Formerly citizense against human rights abuse
http://www.mindjustice.org/

MINDCONTROL FORUM
http://mindcontrolforums.com/index.htm .

Magnet,
mindcontrol ( we are all human guinea pigs
http://webmagnet.freeservers.com/m-mindc.htm

Mind Control Links
http://www.universalway.org/Foreign/mindcontrol.html
t
Mind control & Brainwashing Links
Spirit Caller
http://www.spiritcaller.net/links/mind_control.htm

More Web-sties
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindco...m/message/8276

Other Web Sites
Great collection of links to M.C. ETC sites
http://www.raven1.net/othsites.htm

Parafiles
Message Board
http://www.theparafiles.com/articles/mindcontrol.html

RAVEN 1 . NET
http://www.raven1.net/ .

Raven1.net Other Web Sites
http://www.raven1.net/othersites.htm
Ritual Abuse , Ritual Crime and Healing
http://www.ra-info.org/related/programming.shtml
WHALE
http://www.whale.to/index.htm

m-c tech, techniques and plolitics
http://www.datafilter.com/mc/ .

Regards
Chicken

Last edited by chicken; 26-07-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 26-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #218
deca

I think that bae systems probably had an involvement in the making and development of this kind of technology they are into radar,communication's,satellites and almost all kinds of military gear and have been moving into "homeland security" products in resent years.They also have connections and partnerships with other large military complexes all over the world.

They also came out of Marconi

http://www.mhs.ox.ac.uk/marconi/collection/history.php

http://www.fiu.edu/~mizrachs/sdi-deaths.html
Old 26-07-2007, 08:41 PM   #219
chicken
Inactive

Ok - will have a look at those.

Deca -

Quote:
I don't know the facts regarding how many TI's there are in the UK. How come you know that? What facts u got - where did that come from?
Chicken
Old 26-07-2007, 08:45 PM   #220
deca

I think john allman told me there were about 100 TI`s in the uk that were going
public on the internet or speaking out.