Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 01-01-2016, 03:04 PM   #1
hdarren

Default Never paid Council Tax, what trouble can I expect?

Since leaving college I was on and off the dole for several years and didn't work in that time. I live with my Dad who owns the house and doesn't pay any council tax due to him being a pensioner and little savings. Then for a couple of years I came off the dole but did some chores for my grandmother to give my Dad some money for food, etc. Then last year I registered as self-employed and have started making a modest income.

I wasn't aware at the time but when I stopped claiming dole I should have informed the council then, so my Dad should have had to start paying council tax. When I first registered as self-employed I wasn't sure if I would have to go back on the dole so initially I didn't inform the council of change of circumstance, and then just forgot about it until now.

The council seem to have forgotten about me as in all this time I've never heard from them. I was planning on sending the council a change of circumstance using their online form saying that I started work last year when I registered as self employed. Should I mention that I came off the dole a couple of years prior? I have the money to pay for back dated council tax, but I'm worried about if my Dad might at worst get hit with a benefit fraud arrest.

What sort of trouble can I expect when I send the change of circumstance form off? Any other advice?
hdarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:53 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned

As a self employed person , given a good accountant or even just your own books, it's unlikely that your business will have made/shown any profit to pay you a wage during the first couple of years of trading.
Whatever the business takes goes into kit, costs, advertising etc etc and you live off savings, family loans, or whatever - not being able to 'take' anything out of the business.
I don't know what the ins and outs of council tax law are but I do know that if you register a change of circumstance from a particular date then your circumstances are deemed to have changed from that date.
Rather than seek advice on here and if you are determined to fess up then maybe a trip to your local law centre ( find it via Google) when they open in the New Year for some free qualified advice as to how to proceed.
BEFORE you tell the council anything.
Good luck.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 12:56 PM   #3
gremlin

Personally, don't bother.

What you could do, is save the money incase they get back to you, so this way you could create a nice little nest egg and if nothing happens you got a bonus and if something goes wrong you can just pay them back.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:31 PM   #4
noncooperation

To OP

Search around for
David Shayler's latest videos, he shares a lot of info of these law topics.

here is a video, you will have to search through to find where he starts talking about these subjects.

https://youtu.be/LtZyfxJtiOU

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:21 PM   #5
hdarren

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Personally, don't bother.

What you could do, is save the money incase they get back to you, so this way you could create a nice little nest egg and if nothing happens you got a bonus and if something goes wrong you can just pay them back.
Yeah this is what I was thinking, but when I do move out I've been reading the council insist on you telling them your previous address and basically if you received post at an address they treat you as living there. So it seems kind of inevitable they will find out, in which case might I best to just fess up now instead of them finding out themselves where they'll probably slap some silly additional fine on top? I don't really want to start fighting this kind of stuff in court and my Dad is somewhat nervous he'll getting slapped with Benefit Fraud.
hdarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 04:47 PM   #6
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdarren View Post
Yeah this is what I was thinking, but when I do move out I've been reading the council insist on you telling them your previous address and basically if you received post at an address they treat you as living there. So it seems kind of inevitable they will find out, in which case might I best to just fess up now instead of them finding out themselves where they'll probably slap some silly additional fine on top? I don't really want to start fighting this kind of stuff in court and my Dad is somewhat nervous he'll getting slapped with Benefit Fraud.
Hmm, Best bet is to speak to GOODF

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:30 PM   #7
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

They will attach the debt to either the person or the property - whichever is the most appropriate in the instance.

The debt (part of the corporate world) can be joined to equity (aspects of the corporate world) - equity is either property or person.

They first attach the debt to the person, and seek to get the person to either pay or attend a court from where a ruling can be created to make them pay.

The judge will create joinder with the human being through the court application.

Court / council appointed bailiffs will then attend to the court order, costs will be added to the original debt.

If court applied action and sanction fails, then the council will apply to the land registry and create joinder with the debt to the property - they will inform the named debtor at the address of this action.

A judge will then be required to authorise the debt to be levelled against the properties equity, and if the debt remains then the courts will issue a notice to posses the property and police will attend with council officials and a bailiff to remove goods and sell the property at auction.

This is the state of play that we live under.

The state issues a debt and an order to every household to pay - whether you utilise the benefits that the debt pays for or not is irreverent.

The state creates a debt, and then utilises the system of control that it has set in place (judicial, law, courts etc) to enforce that debt.

If the person refuses to pay, then they will drive toward removing real assets (assets that have been paid for with cash) so that the debt can be paid.

They will attend to removing your home if you have one.

Thus the democracy plays its game as a tyranny.

If anyone else did this then it would be illegal, but the ones doing it are the ones creating the laws, the ones saying what is illegal and what is legal.

Costs will be applied all along the way.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 02-01-2016 at 11:11 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 06:45 PM   #8
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdarren View Post
You do not have to tell them anything.

You do not have to agree to being the person.

They will use the facts that you tell them against you.

YOU are the one who informs them - without that information they do not 'know' anything.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 06:52 PM   #9
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
You do not have to tell them anything.

You do not have to agree to being the person.

They will use the facts that you tell them against you.

YOU are the one who informs them - without that information they do not 'know' anything.
Trouble is going back into the system there paperwork has to be completed and they might want an answer.

Will they persue him and say, "he lived at this address"? then have a look into the past? Personally, Don't think they will.