Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 13-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #101
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
wish i knew what cookies were and why they are significant
Apparantly they are of special significance to Americans if they have little pieces of chocolate in them.
Old 13-04-2010, 09:57 PM   #102
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibaster View Post
Cookies are what Americans call Biscuits and Biscuits over here are like rolls or something.
No, no...
Biscuits are what Americans call cookies.
Their biscuits are a cross between a dumpling and a scone.
A great poor-man's breakfast - smothered with gravy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibaster View Post

I think England had a better selection of cookies/biscuits. They are important trust me.
A cultural essential!

But you can't beat biscuits and gravy!!!

Last edited by phildee3; 13-04-2010 at 10:00 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #103
suzanne4sure

This pisses me off. They had all my information and it was correct. Great!

I also checked a few more people I knew and they had 0 correct on them. Interesting.
suzanne4sure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 12:19 AM   #104
suzanne4sure

I have tried to remove myself 10 times. Every time I type in the code letters it rejects them. Ass holes.
suzanne4sure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 12:20 AM   #105
petercookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne4sure View Post
I have tried to remove myself 10 times. Every time I type in the code letters it rejects them. Ass holes.
Where is a good hacker when you need one hey

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html
petercookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 12:47 AM   #106
kgone

I was able to remove the listings under my names, but my email information shows up. I've tried to delete it like I did the listings, but it doesn't work. The email address has my facebook picture on it.
I've read thru the posts and I'm confursed here. How do I delete the email info? Thru facebook? I thought that I had my facebook setting on the highest privacy settings.
I would appreciate help.
Thanks,
KG

Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
kgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #107
Dude111

I found my info on www.peekyou.com again (LAST NAME FIRST)

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

I have found it about 10 times there within the last 3 months!! (I changed it again to bogus info)

Last edited by Dude111; 14-04-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #108
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
I found my info on www.peekyou.com again (LAST NAME FIRST)

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

I have found it about 10 times there within the last 3 months!! (I changed it again to bogus info)
yep, is there a way to take it off?

it has all of my family's first middle and last names and ages too, and every city i've lived in
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #109
Dude111

That fucking page (peekyou) even has MY GRANDMOTHERs INFO!!!!!

She passed away 10+ years ago!!

FUCKING PRICKS....ANYWAY TO GET SITES LIKE THIS OFFLINE??

Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #110
ethan_allen
Banned

Some of that info is estimated... and bogus to boot.

Spokeo said I was a Taurus (I'm Aries), was a Tradesman (wrong), like home decorating (that one made me laugh), was not into politics (WAY wrong), and had lived in my home for 12 years (just moved last year). Wrong, wrong, wrong. The only things they got right were my address, age, and a FORMER phone number.

But it warms my heart to know that border line retarded phone operators and service reps in Yugoslavia or wherever are so miserable at data collection. Knowing is half the battle, and these guys just tossed in the towel, it would seem. We can only hope and pray that the government's big TIAN system is as faulty and incorrect, but sadly I doubt it.
ethan_allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #111
rreeve

They scape the net for data as well as store stuff. The name search is USA only as far as I can see but the email search is worldwide. I typed in three of my email addresses, each UK addresses and they returned a page that showed some of my web activity.

It's a tough privacy issue but at the end of the day if you put information about yourself on the internet then I'm affraid this is a consequence that you can't really complain about. When we start to try and control what information is listed about us then we run the risk of giving the authorities more justification to control and censor the web. This will remove so much freedom.

However I'm only talking about the email search option here. I don't know how they collect data via the 'person' search but again if the information is collected by web crawling then they have every right to offer a service that gathers and groups relevant information.

I will take the time to read every post here because I confess I haven't yet so I appologise if my post appears un-informed. Hopefully I will find out how they get there data.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 02:51 PM   #112
rreeve

Just read their privacy policy and it states:
Quote:
Spokeo aggregates publicly available information from phone books, social networks, marketing surveys, real estate listings, business websites, and other public sources. Spokeo does not originate data or publish user-generated content like Facebook or MySpace. Rather, Spokeo indexes third-party data in ways similar to Google or Bing. Spokeo does not control or maintain any aggregated third-party data, and therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy or currentness. Spokeo does not publish any information for children under 18.
In my opinion they have every right to offer this service and provide this PUBLICLY AVAILABLE information. While some of it may be inaccurate, this is in line with the reliability of the web as a source of information. They do the honorable thing and provide an option to have any information on you removed.

My biggest concern is when people start trying to control and dictate what can and can't be published online the Internet then falls into the hands of the government. I agree that some personal information should not be published but this is in your hands and not a website like this. Think about it, if you've entered your profession somewhere online then aggregators like this that collect and compare data will be able to parse your profession data with an average salary data source and provide an estimated earnings chart.

At the end of the day the web is free information and websites like this will never have any information on you if you never fill in a public profile.

Last edited by rreeve; 15-04-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 15-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #113
iwant_tobreak_free

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
That fucking page (peekyou) even has MY GRANDMOTHERs INFO!!!!!

She passed away 10+ years ago!!

FUCKING PRICKS....ANYWAY TO GET SITES LIKE THIS OFFLINE??

considering its already illegal, and they are so openly doing it..id say see your solicitor?

police will laugh in ur face. deffo see ur solicitor.

remember "violation of privacy laws."

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32
iwant_tobreak_free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #114
rreeve

I'm a web developer so maybe I can answer a few questions people have.
Regarding Cookies - Any website you visit can embed a cookie into your browser that stores your personal preferances for that website. Some cookies can track your online activity but I'm not sure about the laws/rules for this.
Any cookie placed by a website is only avavilable to that website, so say if Google adds a cookie then yahoo is not aloud or able to access that cookie.

Anyone can delete a cookie at any time, you can choose to delete ALL cookies or you can choose to delete the cookie for a paticular website. Just go into your browser settings.

Spokeo does use cookies but I imagine this is for user/visitor preferances. I found two cookies for Spokeo but both of them expire quickly. One expired at the end of session - when you close your browser. The other expired tomorrow -the next day basically so Spokeo is not tracking people this way to collect data.

If you check I bet most websites, including this forum all store cookies in your browser.

Just one other quick point. Spokeo does seem to collect your email information on the spin when you enter in your email address. For this reason it would be impossible for them to delete any info on email addresses. If they stored this data you could ask them to remove it but as soon as someone searched your email again it would be created again.
Old 15-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #115
the perfect one
Banned

While I feel it's an invasion of privacy, I use spokeo when I need to investigate.
I really only use it for investigating people who need to be investigated in my life. Otherwise I dont like to snoop on people -unless theres a good reason.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #116
aronia

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidokrab View Post
I did a little work on this and I found it a bit disturbing. I was able to find just about everything you need to know about any person. I was able to find most friends of mine, where they live, a picture of their house, and everything else about them.

And this is public, just imagine what government is able to find out about a person.
I know what you mean.

Been a Dane i should.

It`s how the scandinavian system is build.

The Swedish Model
by Wes Penre,

http://www.illuminati-news.com/swedish-model.htm
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 03:00 AM   #117
93krystalmoons

http://www.123people.com/ is also pretty awful. I have my grandparents home numbers and past/current addresses on there who have never even used the internet!
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." Terence McKenna
http://www.humblevoice.com/93krystalmoons
http://hivemind.maxforum.org/
http://93krystalmoons.tumblr.com/
93krystalmoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 07:27 PM   #118
poorbutterfly
Inactive

I did some sample searches on people I know, some of whom are in my family, and this site doesn't even have some of the information correct, such as their Zodiac sign. It is also way behind on updating addresses. Nonetheless, this isn't good. Thanks for posting!
poorbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #119
poorbutterfly
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
It's a tough privacy issue but at the end of the day if you put information about yourself on the internet then I'm affraid this is a consequence that you can't really complain about.
One of the people I searched about has never had a computer and has never been on the internet. They knew her street name, her full name, her entire phone number, her age, her daughter's name and whereabouts, etc. I dont think it's our fault for being online and ever posting anything about ourselves. They are getting this info regardless. Like Facebook knowing who to suggest as friends. Somehow they know, and they don't even support my email program when I tried to import friends, so they weren't hacking into that to get the info.
poorbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:46 AM   #120
one666
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysoprase View Post
I have never had a myspace or facebook page. I belong to 2 forums and have never used my real name. I have shopped and banked online.

When I pulled up my name - my heart skipped a beat - it not only has my address and phone number it also lists my lifestyle and hobbies.

It said what type of vehicle I drive. It said I had cats. It said I liked gardening and travelling. It said I was "self-driven" (is that code for unemployed????) how does this thing determine that I am "self-driven"? I have never owned my own business and I don't recall visiting any self-help websites - so that is just effeed up that personality traits are assigned.

Where is it getting this from? From websites I have visited presumably. Does my internet carrier give out this information - because that is the only why I can figure how it can be traced back to my name????? Or are my bank statements not private?????
You all might want to sign this my friends, with false names ofcourse. http://www.petitiononline.com/verichip/petition.html Please repost all over the web as it is important that we get as much signatures as possible so that we can be taken seriously in the war against the RFID or Verichip, Thanks for your help.

Last edited by one666; 01-11-2010 at 12:47 AM.
one666 is offline   Reply With Quote