Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 09-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #21
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormy View Post
Mate, I am in no way quailifed to give my opinion here but what you have written is very interesting. Ive been reading bits and bobs about the hypnogogic (?) state. The space between waking and dreaming. lots of stuff happens to people in that realm but most are afraid to talk of it for fear of being labelled.

recently I have been experiencing hearing voices when Im about to drift off or when I am about to wake. Very clear and definately not my own. My sis gets sleep paralysis and she often mentions not being able to move.

Not sure where the valerian root fits in. its supposed to be good for anxiety isnt it? Maybe ill give it a bit of a go
yeah bingo me to. ive shouted back at my dad a couple of times thinking he was calling just to realise it was just a loud vivid hypnogogic sound. thanks to the great people here i know have a tiny bit of understanding of what that means
Old 10-06-2009, 03:27 AM   #22
kurupted_flesh

I'd like to add here that I've recently noticed - in the last few minutes before I'm asleep, in that sorta semi-conscious hypnotized state, sometimes a bolt of energy will surge through me and my bed will literally move.

Just so I remember.

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:18 AM   #23
kimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppy View Post
Ive had two experience of sleep paralysis (while hallucinating) and even i am not convinced there is anything sinister to this. I keep an open mind about it but who knows? Ill share my experiences and ask for your opinions

The first time this happened i fell asleep on my couch downstairs. I woke up (my mind was definately conscious) and i was paralyzed completely. I could move my eyeballs and blink. I was scared as hell, didnt know what was going on and i started panicking a little.
The door suddenly swung open, and thinking it was my mother (i was 17 at the time, now 22) i tried to scream 'mum?' Only air came out and a shadowy figure came into the room. This figure seemed to have a human shape, but a complete silhouette, completely black. It almost looked like it wasnt solid. It came over, kneeled down beside me. By this time i was SHITTING my pants seriously im not a coward but i was really scared. It seemed to poke me with something then suddenly it was gone and i could move.

The second time this happened i was in my room sleeping and the same shit started to happen. But this time when the door started to swing open i was not scared. I said to myself 'your just hallucinating, just laugh at it and go back to sleep'. So i closed my eyes and bam i fell straight back to sleep almost as soon as i closed my eyes.

I think it was all in my head but theres something niggling at me saying it was feeding on my fear. Im not sure what to make of it, maybe one of you guys knowing a bit more on the subject might be able to point out whether it was sinister or just my mind playing a joke.
What is sinister in watching?

what is sinister in being aware?

Do You all think that when You close Your eyes the world stoping to exist?

Do You think that if You dont see nonphisical world such world do not exist around You?

Fear is Your first enemy, its first sentinel of Your prison. Fear was programed in You so You will never have courage to find who You realy are and how poverfull You are. So You have to live being afraid of Your own shadow, You have to be afraid, You can not find the truth.
Becouse if all of us will start to find out who we are and whats going on, all those bastards will loose everything in blink of the eye.
Old 16-06-2009, 10:06 PM   #24
king crass

Looks like you all have had lower astral experiences. It seems in that state where people are between waking state and sleeping state, in that sleep paralysis mode, they are most in resonance with that plane. All forms of drugs and alcohol also throw a person into resonance with the astral plane, which is why I believe the government is now going to legalize marijuana, but not without a staged bit of protest on their part.
king crass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 10:25 PM   #25
bobbydiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupted_flesh View Post
I'd like to add here that I've recently noticed - in the last few minutes before I'm asleep, in that sorta semi-conscious hypnotized state, sometimes a bolt of energy will surge through me and my bed will literally move.

Just so I remember.
Do you hear a loud buzz or static feeling? I get it like that.
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #26
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

I know exactly what you mean when you talk about the state between dreaming and being awake, except I don't usually get the paralysis, but if I move too much it goes away. But I've seen some right freaky shit in that state, like someone climbing through my window, a really tall dark figure facing sideways that didn't move... I've also seen bodies on my floor when I was younger.. AND a tarantula like apparition zipped into existance and started floating slowly from the bottom of my bed to my head, now that was scary (fuckin hate spiders)!! - stuart wilde talks about these etherical spiders that vamp your energy too.

It's bizarre, but I think it's a empowering practice to get your conscious mind into that trance state via meditation.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #27
j_shell

i've had experiences like this for as long as i can remember. Most of the time they are positive and immensely enjoyable, but now and then i will have quite a traumatic episode and have to force myself awake just to escape. I also find if i'm having deep issues in my everyday life i won't have as much if any control over these lucid states.

Very interesting hearing other peoples experiences
j_shell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 06:10 AM   #28
infinite_consciousness

One time I awoke from a dead sleep... my room is pitch black at night. I have my windows covered up. So I noticed I couldn't move, and I could see this black bubble moving towards me slowly. It was blacker than the dark!

So not being able to moved scared the hell out of me. I yelled " Get out of here now! This is my house and you aren't welcome here!" It disappeared and I was able to move again.

Weird stuff.

I've also felt a few times as if I was leaving my body. But when I awake I get sucked back in. What is happening to me?
infinite_consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #29
lordzoma

When you sleep your brain turns off your ability to control your muscles. This is what prevents your body from physically moving around from impulses from the brain during sleep.

After you are asleep your astral body will exit your physical body via your solar plexus and move off into the astral. Your consciousness and awareness moves with the astral body, as the physical body is just a vessel, and at this point is a connector to your energy.

Sleep paralysis takes place when astral body has moved back into your physical body, or often while you are just above your body preparing to re-enter, but your conscious mind awakens, in essentially a lucid state.

You try to control your physical body but find you cannot, because your muscles are still experiencing sleep paralysis.

When your astral body is near to your physical body, there is a very strong suction effect of your body trying to pull your astral body back in. This often brings on the feeling of being pulled and unable to move.

It is in this time period where the conscious mind is viewing either darkness from within the body's closed eyes, or is looking out into the astral.

Should you see a reptilian or any other spirit in this state, rest assured it is not a 'dream' but is what is currently taking place in the astral surrounding your bed.

While someone is in this state, they are prone to being manipulated. Bullies like reptilians will use it to their advantage to steal energy from you. This is accomplished utilizing fear.

It is normal for people to fear during sleep paralysis, as they do not understand why it is happening, or they cannot control how to get out of it. The fear can of course be magnified should one consciously see someone manipulating them.

So here's how to get out of sleep paralysis. It works every time 100%

It is extremely easy to do. If you read this and commit it to memory, you will find yourself doing it every time you are paralyzed IF YOU WANT TO. You could always just lay there and enjoy the respite, try to use it as a chance to go out of body while conscious, or simply to communicate with a spirit fucking with you.

What you do is simple:

Focus all of your attention on one of your fingers. Wiggle it. shake it. Move the finger.

Then start moving your hand and shaking your hand.

Then start moving your arm and shaking your arm.

By the time you reach your body you will shake the paralysis off and wake up.

It probably won't take you more than a few seconds to accomplish it. Sometimes it takes longer. Just remember not to be afraid.

Last edited by lordzoma; 17-07-2009 at 08:39 PM.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #30
doctor_john

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganlucy View Post
"When your mind wakes up from sleep quicker than your physical body, and you feel someone pushing down on you or "watching" you, it is a Reptilian (or other kind of alien) in the fourth dimension.

If your mind wakes up quicker than your body, then your mind cannot exist in the third dimension because your third-dimensional human body is still asleep. Thus, your mind switches to the fourth dimension and is able to experience fourth-dimensional reality.

Right now, we are in the third dimension. And, when we die here, we go to the fourth dimension (the astral world). The fourth dimension feels just as "real" as this, but the rules (Darkness's rules) are considerably different over there:

"The astral world is a 'place' where beings reside when they are not in the physical. The physical world is a 'place' where the same type of beings reside when they are not in the astral. The astral world is a complex place full of subtle entrapments just like the situation here in this physical world. In one sense it is far more deceptive than the physical dimension" (Amitakh Stanford, "The Spirit World").

Along with humans, the Reptilians also exist in both dimensions."

- http://truthism.com/

I found this so interesting. A couple of months ago I remember waking up from a dream.. but I found that I couldn't move, and I felt a pressure pushing down on me. I tried to get up but it seemed I was paralysed... and it was SO real. And I remember a buzzing sound, and a light just infront of my face. And then I woke up.. and I could move.. and I felt my eyes opening. And the weirdest thing was that I was looking at the exact same spot that I was when I was "asleep".. SO amazing! Hah. Has anything like this ever happened to you?

Because it's fourth dimensionally the being can be a type of trickster or a master of illusion, it's greatly cause by what is in Buddism called Samsara.
doctor_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #31
doctor_john

Orgonite works everytime, surround yourself with Orgonite to address it, then it will leave you alone.
doctor_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 11:56 PM   #32
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordysmit View Post
Time and space is changeing and souner or later time and space will be one please dont take piss I feel it comeing change and it is not obarma
ROFL. I love that comment

And its not obama............... Brillant.

We can feel change.

Can we feel obama no we can't.

Obama is such a dimwit.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #33
hartigan

I had sleep paralysis yesterday, it was late afternoon and I had fallen asleep for around just under 2 hours. But except I was not awake when the sleep paralysis occurred I was still asleep, in some sort of nightmare.
At the beginning of the nightmare, I remember seeing two alien faces (they looked like the Greys mostly), a bright star, and an assortment of colours in the air, and around everything. I was in my bed, though my room looked a bit different, like it was in the past, a different arrangement of furniture.
But anyway in the sleep paralysis, I was calling for help, though I was not very loud, my voice was strained, like I had a really bad case of tonsilitus. On numerous occasions I imagined myself moving for the door, I actually believed I had slowly and with great effort got up, but each time I reached the door, I was back in my bed, and had not moved an inch. But the fear I felt during this was nothing like I ever felt before, there was nothing on my chest, but I remember that breathing was quite difficult, though I didn't feel like I was going to die, just the most immense fear.

Though it is interesting that earlier that day, I was watching youtube video's on ufo's and its relation to the bible, there was nothing on sleep paralysis or alien abduction, but when watching it and taking alll the information in, it felt like my mind was broken, it wasn't a headache, but it literally felt like my brain was falling apart.
hartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 01:48 PM   #34
fairyelfdog

I had my first OBE yesterday! *HAPPY* I'm psychic now, you know Honestly though, it felt so good to be able to do that. I will keep it up until I can do it even from a waking state
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #35
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post
ROFL. I love that comment

And its not obama............... Brillant.

We can feel change.

Can we feel obama no we can't.

Obama is such a dimwit.
ROFL! Obama may be a dimwit but you certainly aren't.
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #36
suicidal_martyr
Inactive

I'd like to know what that is too, it happened to me when I didn't even close my eyes to sleep. I had went in my room, layed down and just kept looking into at the air for bout a minute then all of the sudden my chest bulged out and I couldn't move or anything. I tryed to scream and it felt like something was stopping me from screaming for help. My legs, head, and arms were pinned down. When it stopped I saw on my left side a tornado shaped black mass, sort of like a shadow but thicker and darker. Someone told me it was that sleep paralysis thing but wtf was the black mass that flew away from me as I broke free?!?! I talked to a friend about it who is into parapsychology and he said it was a "shadow walker". Anyone else heard of that term?
One time it happened in the light, I was dozing off but afraid to close my eyes because of what had happened before. Bam! It happened again and I when I broke free, lo and behold... a black mass flying upward and away.. I never slept in the dark since, though it doesn't always help. I always have some kind of light or television on. Lol sounds bad I know but that feeling blows and I feel like I am being watched if I sleep alone in the dark.
suicidal_martyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #37
creamfields usa

I raise the roof for Obama.
creamfields usa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 04:03 AM   #38
chairityj2004

Exclamation Sleep Paralysis is NOT a dream, it's real!

I have suffered sleep paralysis ever since I was around 9-10 yrs. old. When I wake up in this state, I feel an intoxicating sensation, which strangely seems to come from inside my left ear. Part of me just wants to go with this feeling and at the same time is a sense of urgency to fight it. I have not been able to sleep at night since I was a kid because of this. Also, if I have an episode and come out of it and fall back asleep, I go right back into that state.
I share this with a former roommate and discovered when it happened one night that I am able to get out the word "Help!" although my friend said it sounded weird, like I had a hard time speaking, which I did. That right there tells me that I am not having a dream. I knew I was saying help and she heard it. I find it odd that supposedly millions of people all over the world are basically having the same "dream". That to me is unbelievable. I've read where supposedly our body is still alseep in a paralized state, otherwise we might act out our dreams. Excuse me, but many people toss, turn and do complete circles in their bed while asleep, so that theory is also unbelievable to me.
Personally, I have come to believe it is one of two things. Either it's a black government project and they're causing this or it is an alien attack, which I really believe they are the fallen angels posing as aliens. In either case, they're still connected to one another, because the goverment is involved with "aliens" and ufo's. One thing's for sure, it is NOT just a dream. Has anyone else thought about this?

Last edited by chairityj2004; 22-10-2009 at 04:07 AM. Reason: spelling error
chairityj2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #39
mind1universe
Inactive

When I go into sleeping paralysis I don't get the darkness feeling anymore. I get the white light where i have access to all dimensions. But now my next fear is my own physical self. It's naturally inbuilt deep within our unconcious mind that our soul is to stay in the physical body and when you lived on one dimensional plane all your life as your only awareness, it's like flying of earth! it can be that scary. I've major astral experiences as a child where im only starting to remaster now I haven't accomplished it fully yet. But if you and I are all open together we can not only move ourselves and each other but the whole universe together.

The ego always holds you back. So we all have to work on our realising we are not just phyiscal beings and we exist in all dimension beyond time and distance!

If we can do this, this world would be closer to heaven on earth.

Love
Mind1.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #40
ryanhodgson

If sleep paralysis happens before an OBE, why don't you guys learn more, harness it, and walk out of your body. You probably have more of a natural ability to do so. So don't waste it!
ryanhodgson is offline   Reply With Quote