Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 16-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #81
j35p3r4d0

the ego part has to do with humoring fantasies of self image, dingleberry.

ghost edit me some lottery numbers, chop chop
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:18 PM   #82
ian2day
Inactive

Gail Porters hair to grow back big and really bushy.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #83
ian2day
Inactive

Valentines day massacre in London 2010. Maybe Soho, Canary Wharf or the o2. Romantic meals and other family events/locations on the day. Bought to you by the people bugging me. Only they want me to think I am psychic or something. Instead of them stealing my film, book and other IP ideas.
Old 29-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #84
delamo1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Valentines day massacre in London 2010. Maybe Soho, Canary Wharf or the o2. Romantic meals and other family events/locations on the day. Bought to you by the people bugging me. Only they want me to think I am psychic or something. Instead of them stealing my film, book and other IP ideas.

Hey Ian, why don't you write a short story on your idea here and share it with the rest of us. This sounds like an interesting read.

delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #85
ian2day
Inactive

Ruebens to win the opening F1 race of the 2010 season.

Chelsea vs Portsmouth cup final, with Portsmouth to win. However I have a feeling that they will be disqualified from playing, due to their financial situation/relegation possibility.

England to beat Argentina in the final of the World Cup 2010 With an England goal coming from a deflection with of all things an inflatable Giraffe!

I'll write a short story for you based on the prediction in the previous post of mine, that I am glad to say, failed to materialise. I'll get started on it this week.
Old 21-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #86
ian2day
Inactive

This is more to do with the upcoming plot of Eastenders. The Priest to anoumynously obtain a tree preservation order, stopping them from carrying out any digging up of the tree and replanting it elsewhere.

Lucy Beale to be given the wrong curriculeum to study by Ian Beale at home. Resulting in her failing her GCSE's. When she gets this news in August, she goes into premature labour and maybe loses the baby. Or for her to have the child early when she gets her grades and then Social Services to blame the home schooling and so take the newborn away as its deemed to be at risk.
Old 21-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #87
mr stoppitall

I saw blue skies and lots of happy, happy people.
mr stoppitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 05:50 AM   #88

Thumbs up

Manhattan nuked.
Old 21-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #89
theramblingpoet
Inactive

Talking My predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 655321 View Post
Manhattan nuked.
I predict people living near coastal areas will be standing far inland will have need to fear shark attacks and water flooding because of the huge tidal waves which will occur.

I also predict a revolution in america creating such chaos and an uprising the governmental influences will be hunted by the people in severe retribution.

I alos predict drugs will be worth more than money and it will be a loaf of bread for 100 dollars.

I saw in a dream I stood on wall street and saw before me the stocks on a board and the rising of stocks shot up at such a record high it was truly amazing and there was a pause in time at which the stocks were as a teeter totter with the contrasting highs and lows being great but bouncing back and forth and then very suddenly with out warning it beccame a full and complete collapse all at once.

I also saw smoke as though it were volcanic smoke under the Ionian sea area where a series of 3 volcanos two large but one slightly larger than the other and then one also much smaller in size erupting.

a earthquake running all the way up the west coast starting at a area where the curve comes from the direction of mexico all the way into seattle.

Nuclear powerplants being down and creating fallout wafting from west to eastern direction.

Canada not being habitable at some point

and a warning on the news a UFO will enter earths atmosphere in 24 hours creating panick on a large scale as people run and hide and gather guns.

4 missiles will enter american airspace and the occupancy of Islamic forces Iranian dressed will occupy and make us as we are slaves to them for 3 1/2 years and then the resending of the occupancy after much death and sorrow.

Last edited by theramblingpoet; 21-05-2010 at 04:23 PM.
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #90
cathar
Banned

LA California will get hit with an 8 mag quake on may 22/23 2010...this weekend...
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #91

Wink

Quote:
Moderate quakes shake Southern Calif.; no damage

(AP) – 20 hours ago

SAN DIEGO — A series of moderate earthquakes south of the California border on Saturday shook buildings in downtown San Diego but there were no reports of damage or injuries.

The U.S. Geological Survey says a magnitude-4.9 earthquake struck at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, centered in Baja California about 16 miles southwest of Calexico. A magnitude-4.8 earthquake struck about three minutes later, followed by a 3.6 quake at 10:59 a.m.
Close but no cigar.
Old 23-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #92
crystalline

women are going to die at a greater rate than men over the next 2 years.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 08:49 AM   #93
elpressiedente

The end is nigh
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #94
my_pseudonym
Inactive

'Christ will be born in two months and the Antichrist shall wage war upon him.'

This was the message I dreamt back on 2nd Feburary.
my_pseudonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #95
theramblingpoet
Inactive

Cool Huh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_pseudonym View Post
'Christ will be born in two months and the Antichrist shall wage war upon him.'

This was the message I dreamt back on 2nd Feburary.
And yet I read somewhere that a person wrote he was born in 1999 10 years ago which makes more sense because the shits gonna hit the fan like real soon and he would be much closer to adult hood in 7 years in fact he would be exactly 18 by then.
Old 28-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #96
my_pseudonym
Inactive

Hi theramblingpoet,

The date doesn't correlate with what I've read either, as I believe that the false prophet will be revealed during the 2012 Olympics. It's just that I've had so many 'end time' dreams but never any specific dates.

Perhaps the message was referring to a spiritual rebirth, rather than actual labour?
my_pseudonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #97
theramblingpoet
Inactive

Talking That could be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_pseudonym View Post
Hi theramblingpoet,

The date doesn't correlate with what I've read either, as I believe that the false prophet will be revealed during the 2012 Olympics. It's just that I've had so many 'end time' dreams but never any specific dates.

Perhaps the message was referring to a spiritual rebirth, rather than actual labour?
I also have had over the past two years an increase of days end dreams and an increase in specific details wthout actual dates involved God does not want u to kow the beginning becaus then w will know te end I spose but I get what you're saying A beginnng of his acknowledged prescence and a beginning of his gatherin of the sheep.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #98
openeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by themime View Post
Obama standing jacket less, in a white shirt atop a platform in front of a large TV screen or picture and a white woman behind him wearing green.
Check this out dude! http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/05/us...s/05obama.html Not so much a white woman but Western, green and I guess 'she' could pass for Gaia....
openeyes is offline   Reply With Quote