Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 05-12-2014, 04:38 PM   #141
artardfiesta

artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:07 PM   #142
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh2WeAO-5tE

Anarchy = No Rulers

My only problem is that anarchist's might get their way and destroy the constitution which is what the govenment want and the system want's.
where do you get the idea mark passio is anti-constitution?

He speaks highly of the brilliance of the constitution and the wisdom of the founding fathers.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:01 AM   #143
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
where do you get the idea mark passio is anti-constitution?

He speaks highly of the brilliance of the constitution and the wisdom of the founding fathers.
Keep the constitution which is protected by GOD, which of course the anarchists don't believe.

Now of course the idea of GOD is made up so I can understand the anarchist's wanting to to be anarchist's.

So how do restore any kind of sanity when the queen say's she get's to be in power because God gave her power to reign over the people.

Can you see it's not an easy answer.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:17 AM   #144
doctorc
Inactive

I have listened to both Bashar and also Passio and find value in both, but the core of what they are saying seems to be incompatible. Who is right then?

Bashar says follow your highest excitement and all else falls into place. It is very solipsistic, but seems to work when applied. If we all do what brings us the greatest joy, then perhaps in that alignment we meet those whom we are supposed to meet and live the lives we are meant to live. So maybe not being in alignment with this, which could also be called fear, is where the worlds ills come from from, from people who are not following the path they are supposed to be on.

I also really like Mark Passio's work, his view is a more altruistic take and he says there are core truths or natural laws operating in our experience, the basic duality of love=freedom and fear=control. He feels we should be trying our best on an individual level to change the world and disseminate truth to wake people up. He says that much of the new age, which he would classify Bashar as, is a trick to get people to ignore the darkness and do nothing about it, as others have said. It makes sense logically, but in actual practice I am not so sure he is right.

My experience seems to indicate that by fighting against the perceived evil or injustice in the world, resisting it in other words, you actually give it attention and empower it and draw more of it into the world. Life is basically the result of our attention, both individually and collective. The way to solve a 'problem', in ones own life at least, is simply to stop giving it attention, and put your attention on the opposite. This goes to scale collectively as well. While I really agree with alot of what Passio says, in actually applying the two systems, I would have to side with the former as bringing the best results.
doctorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 02:20 AM   #145
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorc View Post
I have listened to both Bashar and also Passio and find value in both, but the core of what they are saying seems to be incompatible. Who is right then?

Bashar says follow your highest excitement and all else falls into place. It is very solipsistic, but seems to work when applied. If we all do what brings us the greatest joy, then perhaps in that alignment we meet those whom we are supposed to meet and live the lives we are meant to live. So maybe not being in alignment with this, which could also be called fear, is where the worlds ills come from from, from people who are not following the path they are supposed to be on.

I also really like Mark Passio's work, his view is a more altruistic take and he says there are core truths or natural laws operating in our experience, the basic duality of love=freedom and fear=control. He feels we should be trying our best on an individual level to change the world and disseminate truth to wake people up. He says that much of the new age, which he would classify Bashar as, is a trick to get people to ignore the darkness and do nothing about it, as others have said. It makes sense logically, but in actual practice I am not so sure he is right.

My experience seems to indicate that by fighting against the perceived evil or injustice in the world, resisting it in other words, you actually give it attention and empower it and draw more of it into the world. Life is basically the result of our attention, both individually and collective. The way to solve a 'problem', in ones own life at least, is simply to stop giving it attention, and put your attention on the opposite. This goes to scale collectively as well. While I really agree with alot of what Passio says, in actually applying the two systems, I would have to side with the former as bringing the best results.
By ignoring the negative you simply allow it to continue without resistance.

I understand what you are saying, in that you should present positive options to counter the negative, but you need to be awareof the negative to produce that counter action. This is not the same as giving your complete energy to it, it is simply understanding it.

KNOW THYSELF. One of the best ways to do that is to understand what you aren't. When you recognize that shadow coming up, simply say NO to it.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:57 AM   #146
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
KNOW THYSELF. One of the best ways to do that is to understand what you aren't. When you recognize that shadow coming up, simply say NO to it.
Saying NO to it : Is that not also ignoring it?
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:30 AM   #147
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Saying NO to it : Is that not also ignoring it?
No it is recognizing it in manifestation and deciding this is in disharmony with natural law.

You are the chief commanding officer of this vessel. So when the ego and shadow act up and start whispering "It's okay to take advantage of this passed out girl, it's okay to steal things, it's okay to sabotage this person, etc" you face them and tell them to shut the fuck up.

personal example: I am an alcoholic and drug addict. I don't avoid alcohol and drugs. I don't avoid social situations where alcohol and drug use may be going on. I don't avoid people that choose to do that. Because I am able to say I do not want this. I have no desire for it. I can say I have freedom from the addiction.

Last edited by artardfiesta; 06-12-2014 at 11:40 AM.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:29 PM   #148
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorc View Post

This book on the shadow has a lot of insight into how we project the shadow onto others by scapegoating.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9...pegoat_Complex

“The Hebraic image of the scapegoat is connected with the ritual of atonement. This extremely ancient ritual involved two goats. Every year, on the Day of Atonement, one goat was dedicated to Yahweh and was killed as a sin-offering, so that its blood might cleanse and make sacred the sanctuary, tabernacle and altar. In Leviticus 16:16 we are told that the blood of this goat placated the angry god and atoned for the “uncleanness” of the people, “for their transgressions and for all their sins”. The goats’ remains were treated as unclean and were burned outside the boundaries of the community. The other goat was expelled from the community and was dedicated to Azazel, a chthonic god who was later considered to be a fallen angel. Over this goat’s head, the high priest confessed all the transgressions of the people, laying them to the goat’s charge. The living goat was then taken away and sent out into the wilderness. Leviticus 16:22 tells us, “And the goat will bear all their faults away with it to a desert place.” The blood of the sacrificed goat thus atones and purifies, while the wandering exiled goat removes the taint of guilt. As sin-bearer, it carries the confessed evils away from the community – or, in psychological terms, away from the collective consciousness. The “scape” in “scapegoat”, by the way, is a contraction of the word “escape”: the goat who escapes.”

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 09-12-2014 at 05:31 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote