Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 01-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #21
deca

also can`t remember if it was the Chinese or Russians that used to torture you then throw you into a cell with other supposed victims for hours on end but they were in onit....some times they would be dragged off and you believed they suffered what you did so you natural had empathy with them....but they were trained to indoctrinate you over weeks, months and years
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 01-01-2013 at 05:52 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #22
noewhan

Well, whatever is going on, I hope you use it to your advantage.
Don't become another statistic.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #23
planetbox

I am being as vigilante as I can. Like I said, I am refusing to meet with them and they mostly promise to honor that (sometimes they say they're coming anyway, but I think they just do that to scare me).

Its not just her voice - its the way she moves inside me. She smiles with my face and it feels pretty. And things like that. And if I'm upset she makes me lie down and helps me to breath deeply. Like I said - I really think these are aliens, they have INSANE mind control.

And sure thing guys - when I'm feeling slightly more confident I'll upload the book somewhere and contact yas. Its just a big jolt to 1. Wake up to these things and 2. Have them explain that they've been doing this to your work.

I haven't read the book since finding out. Its spooky.
planetbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #24
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetbox View Post
I am being as vigilante as I can. Like I said, I am refusing to meet with them and they mostly promise to honor that (sometimes they say they're coming anyway, but I think they just do that to scare me).

Its not just her voice - its the way she moves inside me. She smiles with my face and it feels pretty. And things like that. And if I'm upset she makes me lie down and helps me to breath deeply. Like I said - I really think these are aliens, they have INSANE mind control.

And sure thing guys - when I'm feeling slightly more confident I'll upload the book somewhere and contact yas. Its just a big jolt to 1. Wake up to these things and 2. Have them explain that they've been doing this to your work.

I haven't read the book since finding out. Its spooky.
nope its sounds like modern mind control & electronic harassment to me.

yep it is off the scale .....especial when they use body manipulation ... you hear them breathing to control your breathing ....again a lot of this is to regulate you and control your emotions

yep not only you hear them....and see mental images ...but you can psychically feel them

do you also get the dream manipulation ?
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 01-01-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #25
planetbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post

yep it is off the scale .....especial when they use body manipulation ... you hear them breathing to control your breathing ....
ok, I'll keep that in mind. I didn't realise the technology had come that far, I haven't read any accounts of body manipulation, especially the mimic'ing of people thing they do
Old 01-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #26
luuu

Wow planetbox, yep she is firmly in your head.

Have you ever had or experience lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis or out of body experiences?

Also do you do any drugs? Or meditate? Smoke weed?
luuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #27
deca

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/product.asp?productid=212

Quote:
This is the Century of the brain and the mind. The technologies that have advanced, under cover of secrecy and national security, now have the power to either enslave us or free us to our higher potentials. These technologies will impact our consciousness itself and as a result require an invigorated public debate, in the light of day. At the same time, there is hope and great possibility in these areas of science. The first part of this book deals with the sinister side of Controlling the Human Mind with the second part exploring the possibilities that are emerging with new brain and mind enhancing technologies. The greatest threats and the greatest possibilities reside within the core of who we are and what happens in the center of our minds, the seat of our souls. This is the most important book yet released from the research efforts of Dr. Nick Begich

"The best deterrent that we have against acts of terrorism is to find out who is conspiring, who has the material, where they are getting it, who they are talking to, and what are their plans. In order to do that, in order to interdict the terrorists before they set off their weapon, you have to have that kind of intelligence-gathering capability, but it runs smack into our constitutional protections of privacy. And it's a tension which will continue to exist in every free society - the reconciliation of the need for liberty and the need for law and order....that once these weapons start to be exploded people will say, “Protect us. We're willing to give up some of our liberties and some of our freedoms, but you must protect us.” And that is what will lead us into this 21st century, this kind of Constitutional tension of how much protection can we provide and still preserve essential liberties."

Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Defense Viewpoint, December 1, 1998

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

Old 01-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #28
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuu View Post
Wow planetbox, yep she is firmly in your head.

Have you ever had or experience lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis or out of body experiences?

Also do you do any drugs? Or meditate? Smoke weed?
are you actually interested in the phenomena? or have emotional/spiritual interest into believing in ET`s,spirits and extra dimensional entity's as it reinforces some belief of some new age belief in ascension or belief in an after life ?

Last edited by deca; 01-01-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #29
planetbox

@Luuu yes, she and the others really are firmly in my head. No, I haven't had Lucid Dreams, though I have had 1 experience of sleep paralysis, and no out of body experiences.

I have however, had many unusual dreams over the years and just general strange things happening to me (being watched since childhood by aliens and/or whatever government is using this technology on me might have something to do with that)

@Deca omg that is SO CREEPY. Why would they be doing that to me? I'm just a random citizen from New Zealand. Why?
Old 01-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #30
planetbox

oh and mostly no - I smoke occasional weed and do not do hard drugs or meditate at all.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #31
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:

yep it is off the scale .....especial when they use body manipulation ... you hear them breathing to control your breathing ....again a lot of this is to regulate you and control your emotions

yep not only you hear them....and see mental images ...but you can psychically feel them

do you also get the dream manipulation ?
I disagree.

People have heard voices for millennia, the old cult priests and priestesses used to enter a trance to 'hear' the voices of the Gods they served.

How do you account for this?

Last edited by truthspoon; 01-01-2013 at 06:21 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:24 PM   #32
deca

Quote:
@Luuu yes, she and the others really are firmly in my head. No, I haven't had Lucid Dreams, though I have had 1 experience of sleep paralysis, and no out of body experiences.

I have however, had many unusual dreams over the years and just general strange things happening to me (being watched since childhood by aliens and/or whatever government is using this technology on me might have something to do with that)

@Deca omg that is SO CREEPY. Why would they be doing that to me? I'm just a random citizen from New Zealand. Why?
so being perpetrated with admitted man made technology from people with a long history of doing unwitting human experiments is creepy ....but some "aliens" doing it is more logical
Old 01-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #33
planetbox

Quote:
so being perpetrated with admitted man made technology from people with a long history of doing unwitting human experiments is creepy ....but some "aliens" doing it is more logical
Well, the way they imply they want me to out this info and pedo rings etc implies and level of benevolence to me from an alien.

But if its a random government doing it... it just seems kinda different.

They are both creepy and the whole thing has been a very traumatic experience... its just that I was getting used to my 'alien' friends.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #34
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I disagree.

People have heard voices for millennia, the old cult priests and priestesses used to enter a trance to 'hear' the voices of the Gods they served.

How do you account for this?
I don`t....we live today with ,man made technology capable of doing this.

so it was voice from gods then ...but aliens now....the only thing difference is the "culture" we live in...plus these days "aliens" are more popular and believable than gods
Old 01-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #35
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
I don`t....we live today with ,man made technology capable of doing this.

so it was voice from gods then ...but aliens now....the only thing difference is the "culture" we live in...plus these days "aliens" are more popular and believable than gods
This doesn't make any sense Deca.

The ancient cults didn't have the technology we have today which you believe makes all this happen.

Partially you are correct though, the old Gods and demons are now today's aliens.

But they are something, whether one or the other.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #36
deca

Quote:
Well, the way they imply they want me to out this info and pedo rings etc implies and level of benevolence to me from an alien.

But if its a random government doing it... it just seems kinda different.

They are both creepy and the whole thing has been a very traumatic experience... its just that I was getting used to my 'alien' friends.

yeah sounds standard .....to try and get you to make accusations against some local persons....witch will backfire on you....and then you will be looked upon as you are delusional and a easy way to get you into the mental health system
Old 01-01-2013, 06:35 PM   #37
deca

Quote:
This doesn't make any sense Deca.

The ancient cults didn't have the technology we have today which you believe makes all this happen.

Partially you are correct though, the old Gods and demons are now today's aliens.

But they are something, whether one or the other.
I am only interested in since after wwII ....

I could not care about what happened before this

they used to think mental illness was possession and drill holes in peoples head to let the demons out (trephining)

again the human mind has not changed that much for hundreds of years....but technology has

there many possibiltys for people to hear voices in there head.....I not claiming to have the be all answer to them all ....like you seem to claim

again you are using some type of ad-hoc reasoning fallacy .....people heard voices before tech was developed to do this....therefore anybody after the tech was developed could not be due to the tech

again your logic falls apart

Last edited by deca; 01-01-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #38
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
I am only interested in since after wwII ....

I could not care about what happened before this....
Doesn't sound like you're interested in the truth then does it?

So you can't answer my question as to why ancient people could contact Gods and Goddesses?

Ok, that means your whole hypothesis is weak and flawed and doesn't stand up to questioning.

Therefore it is possibly incorrect.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #39
deca

Quote:
Doesn't sound like you're interested in the truth then does it?

So you can't answer my question as to why ancient people could contact Gods and Goddesses?
WTF? are you on about ....who cares....again that's sounds again down to "culture" and "beliefs" to people that did not understand how the brain worked

Quote:
Ok, that means your whole hypothesis is weak and flawed and doesn't stand up to questioning.

Therefore it is possibly incorrect.
i not interested in finding the reason for every persons claim on "hearing" a voice in there head ....again do you believe there is only one true answer for all these claims throw out history ? ...because I don`t

Last edited by deca; 01-01-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #40
planetbox

any theory as to why a government would do this to someone? it seems a lot of work just to land someone in psych services (unless they're doing it for the reptilians so that I feel real bummed and they can eat my negative emotion).

or do you think it is just a random experiment?

(if human) they've been able to do voice to skull since the early 90s and been able to alter the weather since late 90s.

they can also control animals (they can make my cat wink at me).