Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 10-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #101
blah
Inactive

mystiq_99 yes we are. Just remember watchers.
blah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #102
elirien

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexph777 View Post
Way ahead of you. I came across some of the you tube videos sometime ago on this person. I am aware of this information or should I say disinformation. Her energy fields are seriously messed up and made me feel ill in the solor plexus area.

Verdict: Programming.

Its our old friend the lie sandwich. 99.99999...% disinfo and 0.000000...1% truth. But in the end everyone make up their own minds on info they come across.

This channelled info is coming from Satalites Transmissions. See Stewart Swerdlow's 13th Cube book for more info.

There will most likely be a programmer handler keeping tabs on her.

Plus anyone who changes their name that's related to the cause is suspect. Its one of the classic symptoms of mind control and programming.

Also channelling is often related to low self-worth and control issues.
Oh man. I read this just now and I'm sorry that I didn't until now. That "rings" perfect imho. Not just with Desteni but many other people. I think we all are bombarded with such "mantras". Some choose to listen to the dudes over at the headquarters of HAARP (or something else). Some don't. It is important to what you "tune in". And that self-worth issue is also very very plausible imho.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #103
xpleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyr View Post
Ok.

I suggest you sit down,
Shut up.
Focus on YOURSELF
focus on your breathing

FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND HOW YOU ARE GOING TO REACT TO THE FOLLOWING.

this is a very open and informative discussion with an "INSIDER" into the direct bloodlines that enslaved humanity, and still thinks it does.

KNOW THIS IT IS ONLY YOU> YOU ARE FIGHTING YOURSELF>

ok care to know more. im sure this may have atempted to be posted here.
but the time has come and i am posting this here for all to read.

SERVE YOURSELF> write yourself to freedom.
Enough from the "illuminati insider" I'm sick of it

He's trying to spread the luciferian and satanic principles all over the internet apparently.

Selfishness isn't freedom, it is building a prison for yourself and others.

And such fallen ones won't be pulling anyone down to their darkness, not a chance. The false-light of darkness will be extinguished soon .
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 11-12-2008 at 03:57 PM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #104
elirien

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
Enough from the "illuminati insider" I'm sick of it

He's trying to spread the luciferian and satanic principles all over the internet apparently.

And such fallen ones won't be pulling anyone down to their darkness, not a chance. The false-light of darkness will be extinguished soon .
Oh that illuminati insider stuff isn't half that bad (if you compare it with maxwell it is even a masterpiece). destenis commentary is quite annoying though lol. Saying "yeah we told you that" isn't a feat.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #105
revolutionary_jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis View Post
How ridiculous that [she] was allowed to "comment" on somebody who clearly possesses deep knowledge and understanding
yeah blatantly, it's pathetic reading her try to assert her own ego with her comments as if she is the authority in the article

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.

Last edited by revolutionary_jam; 13-12-2008 at 12:40 PM.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #106
novymir

Default insider

The "insider's" god is a would-be USURPER.

So-called "evil"(ERROR-INSANITY-IGNORANCE) will use truth to seduce.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #107
revolutionary_jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
Way to completely misunderstand the point dude, what was being said is that you should fous on FIXING yourself, NOT fixing others, you are in the best position to help others and be unselfish ONCE YOU ARE FIXED.

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:34 AM   #108
empathyx

I feel like Im butting in on this thread but it did catch my eye.

Hope Im on the right track with what I wanted to say.

Whatever is 'out there' cannot do anything to control you. Too many people frighten themselves silly over things - but actually we all have an energy and the energy is strong if we use it. We can block out anything if we want to.
I dont think anyone can be put in a position to let anything overtake the mind when the mind is PURE and STRONG. There very well may be 'nasties' in the atmosphere but humans have power...the power of the mind is very potent. If I ever get anything undesirable in my mind coming from any source - I basically tell it to 'go away' I utterly refuse to let it pollute my thinking - I dont know if this is useful or not but thought I would mention it...

hope Im with you all on this thread, if not, then I apologise...