Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 03-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #21
northern_light
Inactive

I've seen a few of these supposed channelings from "Desteni productions".
And, to me at least, it's all mis- or disinformation. Both the left and right part of my brain are just screaming "FAKE! STAY AWAY!"

Some observations I made, that should set your alarm off:

- In one of her videos you can clearly see her eyes focusing to a point slightly to the left, clearly showing her reading some kind of script.
- She mixes popular conspiracy theories with themes from "the matrix", for example she claims that our intuition is programmed into us, and that we need to ignore it.
- She is quick to "channel" pop culture figures like Bruce Lee and Heath Ledger, together with historical figures like Albert Einstein and Hitler.
- She tries to mimick the dead person's accent, but always falls back to her own.
- She supposedly channels "intelligent designs" (basically an incredibly conscious software, part of this "Matrix"), for example: "The DESIGN of The SUBCONSCIOUS Mind- Human Slavery" or " The DESIGN of LONELINESS". These designs talks like an arrogant human being in my honest opinion, some are donwright obnoxious.
- Some of the spirits she supposedly channels, are over-entusiastic and use finger signs and eccentric hand movements.
- All of her replies to my comments so far, have been in the line of "You don't believe that?-WOW-lol!"
- She, or the channeled spirit "Jack", laughs at people who believe in ascension or that something will happen in 2012. She says "the world will only get worse!" and "It's interesting human beings fall for that stuff". In this video she is again happy to quote "The Matrix".
- She usually does this thing where she breaths heavily through her nose, then rolling her head with closed eyes. Probably to add dramatic effect. She suddenly stopped doing this, and is now sitting in front of a computer with headphones on.(Got lazy I suppose)

I'm not saying you shouldn't believe it, but at least take some precautions before you dive head first into channeling material like this.
northern_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:28 AM   #22
kblood

A few very good points there, although I more or less agree with all of it by mr. Insider. Dont know what the destini person is about.

What I agree the most with is visualisation is our most powerfull tool to help create our life the way we want it to be.

Books dont reveal truth, mostly they corrupt it.

Researching conspiracy theory and doing research about it mostly empowers it. If noone believed it, it might still be there, but when people believe it, some would do anything to get a chance of being part of it, or being against it, which both empowers it. To truly fight it, then the best way to do so is diverting attention away from it. To have people focus on the things that needs to be done, instead of the things that might be wrong, probably even is wrong. All this said, I like how its said there is a bit of truth in everything and we simply have to find it for ourselves. David Icke certainly has gotten alot of stuff out as I see it, and alot of truth in it.

I dont agree with awakening as just empowering conspiracies though, what I term as awakening is realising that we arent taught the truth in schools, that alot of our life is just noise to fill it. I therefore mostly refer to being awakened as realising that the world is not what it seems, and we ourselves arent either.

I also agree that the agenda of the elite most likely isnt depopulation. It just doesnt add up in any way.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:29 AM   #23
drael

The line between real and fake gets thinner! Interesting things so close to reality, yet shaded with "perversions". Had to really read that one!

Quote:
And I would say that a vast majority of the written words here are not helping the cause you think you are fighting for.
Nice. Thanks for sharing that honestly from ur higher self!

Quote:
like I posted before it is not in your interest to accept human intervention/advisors/salesmen between you and the Divine.
And here u are telling us about reality. A little strange no, considering ur actually TELLING US NOT TO LISTEN! (and no less, quite a few times)

Quote:
I am from a minority within the faction which is getting smaller.
Interesting i had an intuition about the ptb, that a minority is now in conflict with the majority, because that minority still beleive in divinity etc, universal law and the majority does not and considers power personal eg money etc. (ie they bought their own lie!). This does "seem" to confirm that, if indeed it has any basis.

Also interesting how there seems to be an effort to dismiss awakening and a hidden philosophy of "me" over "us". A finer and finer quality of BS.

Bah!!

Last edited by drael; 04-03-2008 at 01:38 AM.
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:01 AM   #24
ashyr
Inactive

omg

well i wont react in the way i normally would

many of these replys here are "NOTHING' yes thats right nothing
because you will not help yourself
i will cease to try to help you or assist you.

DESTENI is real.

desteni is not her name. nor ones name. its just a title nothing more.

man when will you people realise it.

1 by 1 by 1.

its all in there. and if you even bothered to read it which i can tell 80% of you didnt.

your to far involved in your own mind fuck you created for yourself.

none of you here even really care. your to hell bend on fueling this rampant site and its falsehood. it is. it has and it has been since 2005. if you red!!!!

also. no she is not channeling.
no she is not making anything up

she is leaving her body. and another being is stepping in.

what cant you get past your thick barrier of mind fuck concious programming.

anyway i realise i am just talking to myself

i forgive myself for allowing myself to belive i could make a difference in myself and others by posting this.

well. ive done my bit.

good bye.

also i am pissed off that the defence mechanisms of the david icke site. THERE ALARM bells went off straight away. hah. move this thread now. they were screaming.

its going to destroy the whole shit load. of what i have invested inmyself to allow this site to become what it has. i cant loose that now can i?

FOOLS.
arnt we all.

well. also i will clear up. "INSIDER" is the direct aparently self proclaimed from the bloodlines that are behind the bloodlines that we think are in control. and if you actually fucking read anything here. you would have figured that out for yourself.

MOVE THIS THREAD BACK TO TODAYS NEWS PLEASE.
this is the revolution and your doing your best to stop it arnt you.

go on serve your mind serve your prison. dig yourself in deeper. i dont care. because you are me and i am you and in this world we live as one and equal. so eventually you all will have to face yourselfs and everyone will make it.

thats a promise. =D

again

GOOD BYE.
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:44 AM   #25
drael

Did u read my reply?

She tells u not to read it, or listen to any teachers etc, several times. Why would u read something that says "dont read me itll be worthless", and then proclaim it has a depth of insight? (which u have therefor ignored?).

It has clear contradiction, on one hand telling what is or isnt (ascension is a lie for example), on the other saying u should only trust ur own inner voice!

So which is it? her, or inner voice?
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:34 AM   #26
ashyr
Inactive

inner self. you ! the real you.

she/him/guru/master/phsycic anything you percieve to be a POWER above you or better or claiming to be or in seperation from you, cannot do it for you. she/he cannot ascend for you. infact fuck that word.

i find TRANSCEND to be more appropriate.

yes i see your point but in actual fact.

i find you can not be bound to something you have not acheived yourself. therefore
me proclaiming to be phsycic and telling you the answer to some VERY specific question in which you only know the answer. in reality. you are dishonest in the fact that you are really a slave to knowledge. and no answer can satisfy you because your seperation allowes you to form an excuse to not BIND to because you did not transcend this yourself.

does that help?

many of the questions here can be answered . there is over 900+ video responses from
the history of man
the explanation of
the design of.

anything you can concieve there is assistance for.
but you have to transcend yourself. it is a self involving act. only you can choose between that moment of breath in "SELF DISHONESTY" or "SELF HONESTY"
Old 04-03-2008, 08:38 AM   #27
ashyr
Inactive

also. i wish this thread to be moved from this "SUB GROUP"
this is not psycic ability/channeling/remote viewing etc

even though some mind concious systems may still attach "PICTURE PAVILIONS OR STATUES" in the mind that will refer to this as IT!>

it is not

there should be a new section created "PORTAL"
or

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS
or

OMG ITS NEW!.

i will post some responses to questions here for assistance. hold up.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:39 AM   #28
cruise4

Can I stand up yet?
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:44 AM   #29
ashyr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern_light View Post
I've seen a few of these supposed channelings from "Desteni productions".
And, to me at least, it's all mis- or disinformation. Both the left and right part of my brain are just screaming "FAKE! STAY AWAY!"

does this help?
Old 04-03-2008, 08:48 AM   #30
ashyr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntienana View Post
I studied this Desteni kid. BTW Desteni is not her real name. She was some lost kid influenced by some guy who changed his name too for "entertainment's sake". It's all in the videos that she does.
She does channeling because it is clear she allows spirits to enter her. Also, she claims to have regularly allowed satanic/evil spirits to enter her. At some point she even exhorts people to push away the light.
I can always recognize it is her speaking by the way she talks. She loves to use the words "unified field" and "manifestation". Sounds impressive. Even the channeled beings use these words constantly. Although, she does seem to be getting better at using them less often in her channeled messages. As for the English language being her 3rd or 4th. That is poppycock. It's an excuse for her bad spelling. I notice she's improving on that too. I don't buy the change in computer connections either. Its simply a way of not being traced and therefore exposed. There was no outside computer interference. Don't be impressed with her big words and flowery speech patterns.
I haven't seen her videos for awhile but I can attest that she also likes to put her hands in the air and use the "quotation marks" symbol with her fingers. Interestingly enough the channeled spirits like to use these finger symbols as well. Its quite clear to me that this is one messed up kid.
yes why is everything openly discussed.
nothing is hidden

infact i am in process in stopping the mind.
am in private forum group.
and am currently looking at going to see them in person.
yes they have a location. im not going to discuss this further atm, for reasons .
Old 04-03-2008, 08:49 AM   #31
ashyr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
Can I stand up yet?
only you can answer that.

NEO did it.

why cant you?

stand as yourself. as who you realy are, in oneness and equality.

yet. may i remind you. NOT 1.

not one single human has ever done this.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:51 AM   #32
ashyr
Inactive

currently i do not like posting under this user as i have transcended it and everything it stood for. well. heh maybe. im still working on it.

atm you all are familiar with me on this forum and what i was. or thought i thought i was only.

now i realise that i am not.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:52 AM   #33
ashyr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionary_jam View Post
i feel like i knew some of that but needed to read it to believe it

things like "they" did not enslave us, WE enslaved ourselves, each one of us, I enslaved me and you enslaved you! "They" are only there as an outside reflection of that, they are showing us what we are doing to ourselves, and so they are to be thanked for it, and now i thank them, every member of the "nwo" as we call it for showing me what i'm doing to myself

love and light i wish everyone the best in their quest to return to the one

you got it.

esp figures like ADOF HITLER and GEORGE W BUSH.

they are exactly that. =D

does this help
Old 04-03-2008, 08:53 AM   #34
paganus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyr View Post
currently i do not like posting under this user as i have transcended it and everything it stood for. well. heh maybe. im still working on it.

atm you all are familiar with me on this forum and what i was. or thought i thought i was only.

now i realise that i am not.
tell a Mod.it says in the forum guidelines you can change your name with a good enough reason.
paganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:56 AM   #35
cruise4

Or cancel all your accounts and ask the mods to delete all your posts then post a long rambling letter detailing why you will never be coming back. And we'll see you in a few days!
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:56 AM   #36
ashyr
Inactive

for all of you who still do not understand what this is.

read again from the beginning.

INSIDER "claims" he is elite bloodline behind the bloodline you despise

DESTENI "IS" the portal to the dimensions and everything on the "OTHER SIDE" now

where you read "Arrow Desteni" is supposed to be -> Desteni, not arrow desteni. its a typo from cut n paste.

now

ppl on the forums asked "INSIDER" questions in turn. he replied very quickly and bluntly, straight to the point.

now not aware of what has changed in the "DIMENSIONS" as of late.
"INSIDER" is still acting in accordance with what he thinks he knows is still in place..

DESTENI. simply follows up with a clarification on what is TRUE. or NOT or PARTIAL or CHANGED NOW.

does this help?
Old 04-03-2008, 08:57 AM   #37
ashyr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
Or cancel all your accounts and ask the mods to delete all your posts then post a long rambling letter detailing why you will never be coming back. And we'll see you in a few days!
MIND!

and yes your probably right in one reality or another.

thinking this. you hve just manifested it and allowed it so.
deal with that yourself.

i will deal with it by taking you inside me as me and forgiving myself as you.

thank you.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:59 AM   #38
ashyr
Inactive

heh your probably all wondering. "how can this crazy satanist or occult devil worshiping heavy metal icon of this forum" or "at least i think he used to be" or

I forgive myself for thinking this but "what i percieved you percieved me as being"

go on to become a complete turn around and awoken being that is now in process of stopping the mind and changed in persona etc.

its easy.

"WE CAN TAKE THE POWER BACK IN EACH AND EVERY BREATH"
Old 04-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #39
ashyr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganus View Post
tell a Mod.it says in the forum guidelines you can change your name with a good enough reason.
thanks for that.

i will.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:14 AM   #40
holsisyolswa
Banned

have applied to change it over,

or i could just start posting with my other alias.

Hi everyone

its a pleasure to be here ON YOUR SHOW.

holsisyolswa is offline   Reply With Quote