Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 04-03-2008, 01:14 PM   #41
kayleigh 87

Wink

Np

I am happy to have started this thread but the real thanks should go to Jezebeldecibel as without her (I'm guessing female?) we wouldn't have found this information. Jezebeldecibel has posted some great vids on youtube. So thanks Jez!

kayleigh 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #42
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh 87 View Post
Np

I am happy to have started this thread but the real thanks should go to Jezebeldecibel as without her (I'm guessing female?) we wouldn't have found this information. Jezebeldecibel has posted some great vids on youtube. So thanks Jez!

Yeah I totally agree, they're fantastic vids for sure!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #43
red_ram

I'm wondering if I tuned the strings on my guitar to these tones whether I could produce any meaningful music due to the frets and the way they're set out (according to the twelve tone system).

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #44
uchiha
Inactive

This thread greatly interests me. as i knew of these methods before.

one thing i always do when learning new information is try and cross reference it with modern day technology and/or sources.

Now.. i will start with this

In the ancient times.. Atlantis.. Egypt.. times of the wise priests and godlike beings. it was claimed that great healers would use Magnetism and sound to heal wounds... wounds that only could be cured through these uses. not with actual physical form change. Ie Surgery.

It is also stated that Thoth. Jesus. and others spoke a hidden language. The language of the bird. i believe it was called.
And through this language they could open portals (figuratively or literally i am not sure) To higher levels of dimensia and consciousness.

It is claimed that the Original name for God. Was Yod. also ties with jehova.

both being mistranslated through time.
The sound YOD is key
and jehova being a minstranslation of Yah hey ve Hey (spelling changed for sound)

By properly saying certain words and with the propper pitch. one can directly connect himself back with universal consciousness.

This is all i have to give... if there are enough inquiries i will certainly dig up the information directly from source and copy it here

Edit- great post btw
uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:14 PM   #45
beldazar

Thanks for this thread kayleigh, i have downloaded the tones maker thinggy and ive recorded 528. Ive been playing it every day to try to cure my kakariki who has an incurable illness (aspergillosis) its not doing much though but is it a healing tone or does it just repair dna? The illness isnt genetic so im not sure. Thanks for the music soglad did too, a bit easier on the ear than just the one tone of 528, makes my head go funny after a while
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #46
jezebeldecibel

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Thanks for this thread kayleigh, i have downloaded the tones maker thinggy and ive recorded 528. Ive been playing it every day to try to cure my kakariki who has an incurable illness (aspergillosis) its not doing much though but is it a healing tone or does it just repair dna? The illness isnt genetic so im not sure. Thanks for the music soglad did too, a bit easier on the ear than just the one tone of 528, makes my head go funny after a while
Their was a Dr in Perth, here in Australia; I think his name was John Holts or something like that I not to shore. He was using radio frequency to fix cancer and his results were just as good as Chemotherapy. But he felt he could do even better as he only got the patients that conventional medicine gave up on. He used glucose blockers before treatments; to make it effective. I think if you are going to help cells return to a healthy vibration you need to stop them from swimming in acid. Cut out sugar and restore the body’s PH levels, then I think you will have a better result. I have been using this strategy and I think it works for greater healing. I have recently reduced back pain with 528 but a little patience is required and some additional support. I feel the frequencies help return the right cellular; speed but if the acidic conditions remain the same the effect can not be maintained or integrated. Think of the frequencies as a re-set and use them holistically.
jezebeldecibel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #47
daveybpl

Anyone got anything to report on using Freq 528?

I have been meditating to it under very ambient music every couple of days for about 15mins at a time. I've been noticing when i go to bed usually about an hour later that the area around my tempals seems to vibrate quite a lot?

Not sore or that uncomfertable just kinda odd, doesn't happen on nights without the freq.

Any thoughts?
To know.

'Love' - S.M.D
www.myspace.com/thebpl
daveybpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 11:40 PM   #48
revolutionary_jam

anyone know anythign about the science behind how this works?

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #49
kasalt

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies as one include:

UT -- 396 Hz -- Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE -- 417 Hz -- Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI -- 528 Hz -- Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA -- 639 Hz -- Connecting/Relationships
SOL - 741 Hz -- Awakening Intuition
LA -- 852 Hz -- Returning to Spiritual Order
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 12:39 AM   #50
daveybpl

article about Solfeggio Frequencies -

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...solfeggio.html
To know.

'Love' - S.M.D
www.myspace.com/thebpl
daveybpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 08:43 AM   #51
beldazar

Hi jezibeldecibel, thanks for the info. My bird used to like honey sticks so Ive stopped them now. She isnt losing feathers like she was but she really isnt well. She has gone blind in one eye and the other is swollen.Im really gonna have to think about putting her down, the trouble is, they use a big needle, it isnt nice and Im stuck as to what is right. She isnt in pain, (well, I dont think she is) but she is not happy either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
Old 21-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #52
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Hi jezibeldecibel, thanks for the info. My bird used to like honey sticks so Ive stopped them now. She isnt losing feathers like she was but she really isnt well. She has gone blind in one eye and the other is swollen.Im really gonna have to think about putting her down, the trouble is, they use a big needle, it isnt nice and Im stuck as to what is right. She isnt in pain, (well, I dont think she is) but she is not happy either.
They use a big needle to put them down? What a horrific thought!

I was told the vets here in Australia use some sort of anesthetic gas that just puts them gently to sleep for good... with no pain involved. Could you inquire about whether this is an option for your bird?

So sorry to take the thread off topic, but I just felt awful when I read beldazar's last post, and I can understand how she feels.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #53
beldazar

Hi limelady, yes that would be a nicer idea, I did read up in a hamster book on how to make a gas chamber out of a jam jar, I remember talking about it to someone and he was horrified! I even said perhaps you could put them in a gas oven and they would just fall asleep This has become a moral issue now I think, I would love for her to die naturally but I dont want her to be in pain. At the moment the complete solfeggio frequency is playing, (kinda does my head in after a while, ) My poor bird hasnt had a good life at all, her mate was killed by a budgie after he tried to claim her nestbox and not long after, she got this nasty lung fungus. Just shows that of course, stress affects ALL of life on this planet, not just us!!! Its just this block I have, what if she was meant to go thrugh this, just as people have their life events to overcome, but then again, what if all that is a load of crap???
Or maybe its me confusing the whole situation, wishing her to get better and die naturally at the same time?
Thanks for being concerned, maybe I will ask around the vet surgeries to see if any of them have a better option

Old 25-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #54
kesdin
Inactive

dudes (and chicks), download brainwave generator at download.com and make your own frequencies! Rock on!
kesdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #55
beldazar

thanks kesdin, ive downloaded the programme, dont know what im doing yey but ive got schumann resonance on at the mo, cant find frequency 528 tho. I did have wavepad but it turned out to be a free triel and has now vanished

Old 26-03-2008, 10:05 AM   #56
kesdin
Inactive

For BWG, you have to configure it for the frequencies you want.
-First you have to click New Preset.
--You'll see general, sound, waveform etc.
-Click on the sound tab. You will see Binaural section and an Audible Pitch section.
-(Binaural is not direct frequencies but are frequencies made when the ear makes up for the "in between" connecting sound when playing two different freqs in each ear)
--So we leave Binaural alone and check the box beneath Audible Pitch
(set left/right ).
-Here you have to set a frequency wave for a left and right sound system.
In the Audible box, you will see 3 small squares that indicate a point for the Hz.
-Double-click or right click to edit. Set desired freq and click the "constant" box so that it sets the other box. (unless you are doing something else with the wave) Do the same for the remaining speaker side and you are good to go.

One interesting thing that I found is that all these frequencies coincide with the pattern of the number pad. When you subtract 528 from 639 you get 111
(which will be the in between binaural hz). The binaural hz changes to 12 when the pattern restarts.

If you have a number pad, check out the pattern from the frequencies list with the pad. You'll see what I'm saying.
kesdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 06:56 PM   #57
beldazar

Thanks a lot Kesdin

Old 15-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #58
kasalt

I've noticed that many of the video links on this thread no longer work, so I thought I'd update them and add a few additional favorites of my own. Media links have a strange habit of vanishing, so I've hyperlinked the titles instead of using media tags. That's just as well anyway because these videos are best viewed using the fullscreen feature.

Enjoy:

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #59
limelady
Inactive

Hey thanks for taking the time to do that kasalt - its greatly appreciated.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 12:48 AM   #60
xpleet

Hi,

I've just tested this and it feels like I just have been drained from energy, though i don't know why this is.

I believe some sounds can be used to drain energy but I don't know what it is with this 528 frequency.
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote