Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #21
snub_knows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nor★Cal
Posts: 973
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsafirkamel View Post
thanks for the showing the mistake, and CHRISTCHURCH is signficant.
Where's the Haiti earthquake figure in? Seems like that one would be very significant considering 316,000 people were killed.
Also, the 7.1 in Christchurch had no fatalities. The 6.3 that doesn't fit the 188 day cycle killed 165.
__________________
Quote:
A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
-Khalil Gibran

Last edited by snub_knows; 16-03-2012 at 10:18 PM.
snub_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #22
bacnchee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 211
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

just another interesting tidbit on the 188 day cycle. some have gone so far as to narrow the time down as well. seems the cycle is 189 days minus 00:47:50
__________________
pfff the reverend and jesse jackson would latch on to a black kid not gettin lemonade at a white kids lemonade stand cuz it was a hot day and he ran out of lemons...
bacnchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #23
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsafirkamel View Post
no need to be this way.
WAY.... well being that I live next door to you in Arizona I don't know if I should be thrilled for beach front property or worried about all the trash coming my way after the quake.

On the plus side California has strong gun laws so odds are most of the people will be defenseless so it will be easy picking them off if they try and cross the Colorado River, and the ones that may fire back most likely are gang bangers and need to die anyways.

BTW as I told Cathy swim up to the east side of the Grand Canyon I will be in a lawn chair on the beach sunning myself with sun block 100,000 on in case of solar flares. Oh and you got a roof over your head.

My next question would be how many people in California are take a long weekend next week? If this is going to happen sometime between Monday and Friday I would get the hell out of dodge now, NOT WHEN 10 MILLION PEOPLE TRY TO.


4nE
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 01:55 AM   #24
tsafirkamel
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I'm not in Los Angeles.
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #25
snub_knows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nor★Cal
Posts: 973
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
WAY.... well being that I live next door to you in Arizona I don't know if I should be thrilled for beach front property or worried about all the trash coming my way after the quake.

On the plus side California has strong gun laws so odds are most of the people will be defenseless so it will be easy picking them off if they try and cross the Colorado River, and the ones that may fire back most likely are gang bangers and need to die anyways.

BTW as I told Cathy swim up to the east side of the Grand Canyon I will be in a lawn chair on the beach sunning myself with sun block 100,000 on in case of solar flares. Oh and you got a roof over your head.

My next question would be how many people in California are take a long weekend next week? If this is going to happen sometime between Monday and Friday I would get the hell out of dodge now, NOT WHEN 10 MILLION PEOPLE TRY TO.


4nE
I'll be working. But I'm not on the coast, so no worries. Right?
__________________
Quote:
A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
-Khalil Gibran
snub_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #26
novum
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lynns Pool House Website: ldereport.com/about
Posts: 184
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is like another doomer thread. Nothing will happen.

novum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 03:15 AM   #27
kiolm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,352
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

4 to 6 days.
__________________
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 03:27 AM   #28
tsafirkamel
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolm View Post
4 to 6 days.
The compass will be complete. The square will circle the square.
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 03:43 AM   #29
kiolm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,352
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsafirkamel View Post
The compass will be complete. The square will circle the square.
That's just weird.
__________________
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 04:35 AM   #30
tsafirkamel
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by novum View Post
nothing will happen and whole thread will look wierd, come back quote whole thread in a week and same reply
The crazies also said there would be a 2nd pearl harbor on american soil... and....

9/11 happened anyway

Last edited by i_am; 20-03-2012 at 06:23 AM.
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 04:42 AM   #31
kiolm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,352
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

We've got shills. Pro bono shills, Crazy folks and shills acting crazy.

No wonder people roll their eyes and tune out and get back to their shows.
__________________
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #32
tsafirkamel
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolm View Post
We've got shills. Pro bono shills, Crazy folks and shills acting crazy.

No wonder people roll their eyes and tune out and get back to their shows.
We'll see who's crazy March 22 or March 20 . LOS ANGELES WILL BE DESTROYED.


Last edited by tsafirkamel; 17-03-2012 at 04:54 AM.
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 05:40 AM   #33
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Just curious, if martial law is declared in California, will it be declared in the English language?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 05:50 AM   #34
tsafirkamel
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Just curious, if martial law is declared in California, will it be declared in the English language?
Spanish too.
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 06:18 AM   #35
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsafirkamel View Post
Spanish too.
Will illegal aliens have to comply?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 06:57 AM   #36
tsafirkamel
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Will illegal aliens have to comply?
Fema camps.
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 05:37 AM   #37
tsafirkamel
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

all these new laws are meant for the earthquake
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 06:21 AM   #38
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsafirkamel View Post
all these new laws are meant for the earthquake
OK we are waiting for your big day


4nE
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #39
tsafirkamel
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

we shall see
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #40
steppewar
Eternal Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: a cloud in cuckoo land
Posts: 7,302
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsafirkamel View Post
We'll see who's crazy March 22 or March 20 . LOS ANGELES WILL BE DESTROYED.

You are right. There will be a megaquake this week. Although I think it will be centred in Indiana on the 22nd, if it happens in LA on the 20th this is a close enough hit.

By megaquake, I think it will probably be the most devastating earthquake in recorded human history and then some. Modern civilisation will rapidly collapse after this event.

This will be the final precursor to the extinction of the human race in December 2012.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.