Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 14-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
tsafirkamel
Banned

Default Martial Law Coming to California Soon.

As you may or may not know, the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center was a ritualistic cabbalist ceremonial destruction. The towers were built to be torn down as a tribute to the two pillars of solomon's temple: joachim and boaz:

I have concluded that the next ritualistic event is a major catastrophe in Southern California using this blatantly obvious map of natural disasters:

Is it a coincidence that these events are happening exactly in the shape of a freemasonry compass. Also, why are these Earthquakes happening exactly 189-190 days apart? Notice how they are all happening right by an ocean? That is because they are planting nuclear bombs in the oceans to create the ritualistic shape of a compass.

If you follow the line exactly from the center of the angle to the circle on the compass, the point lands exactly on southern california.

January 25, 2012 11:46 PM: LAPD And Special Forces Conduct Military Maneuvers In The Skies Above Downtown LA.

Is it a coincidence that military exercises like never have been done before in Los Angeles are happening now?

Additionally, there have been a lot of independent reports of tanks on trains being shipped to los angeles. Specifically, on January 19th, 2012, a massive shipment of tanks was sent into los angeles.

Here is a photo from that incident:

Is it a coincidence that Battle: Los Angeles, the movie, was released on 3 - 11 - 11 exactly on the day of the Japanese Tsunami?

Occult Numerology:

3/11/2011 = 9 = The power number of 333, or could be broken down into 3:11:11:11.
The prime power number of 333 creates a strong Occult date and opens the door for manipulation.

The time of occurrence UTC 05:46:23 = 20 reduces as 5555, 5 is the death number.

The Next Occult Date is 3/20/2012

20/3 = 6.6666666 2/12 = 6 = 6666666666666666666666

A British Record Company with Zionist-Kabbalist ties released a hit song " earthquake ",

Here are the lyrics:

Quote:
Hey yo, Labrinth,
This ones feeling like a straight 10 on the richter scale you know,

Yeah!
Fire, fire,
We about to set this place on fire
Without a match or lighter
Don't do girlfriends
One nighters, make 'em (ahh)
C-minor, if I want Christian
Or Kurt Gieger, I just phone up the designer
Doing all nighters
No days off, grey hairs and a little weight loss
I Predict (Riots)
I Predict (Chaos)
I Predict (people)
I Predict (aahh)
Disturbing london, got the whole city panicking
I be nostradamus my n-n-n*ggah
Labrinth

Yeah!
I predict an earthquake up in here
Say yeah!
I predict an earthquake up in here
Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it
Just smash something, yeah mosh for me
yeah!
We can make an earthquake up in here
Labrinth come in...
Now for some reason, in this video, a large 20 flashes on the screen, WTF? Go to 2:01 in the video, freeze the video at 2:01. WTF? WHY?

The same artist just released a video called " LAST TIME " there is going to be a 10.0 ritualistic last HAARP/Nuclear ocean bomb in Los Angeles this march to coincide with the dark full moon and then the elite will comfortably blame it on the effects of the moon. Jim Berkland has been going around predicting an earthquake for march 19-march 27th. He is simply an illuminati puppet convincing you this is science. This is not science. This is a clear deliberate evil ritualistic pattern. The japanese government believes that tsunami was a deliberate attack. We know it was an attack.

These are my ideas that I connected together. As you may or may not know, Rik Clay was murdered for tying the dots together this well.

Please protect this thread. I spent a lot of time putting this together and researching it.

This Illuminati Card Will Be played for the first time on March 20th, 2012:

We have also have ample reason for los angeles earthquake: Football Stadium Construction and Earthquake allows for downtown to be reconstructed.

These rituals and murders need to be stopped. I posted this note here to be protected and watched over. I don't want to be taken out like rik clay was.

Rik Clay proved the Occult Masonry Connection to Isis. March 20th is the Spring Equinox:

Quote:
Egyptian Goddess Isis Reflects the Energy of March’s Full Moon
Isis is associated with fertility, the moon, magick and rebirth. According to the goddessgift.com, “The ancient Egyptian goddess Isis has many gifts to share… Isis embodies the strengths of the feminine, the capacity to feel deeply about relationships, the act of creation and the source of sustenance and protection.

“At times Isis could be a clever trickster empowered by her feminine wiles rather than her logic or brute strength, but it is also the goddess Isis who shows us how we can use our personal gifts to create the life we desire rather than simply opposing that which we do not like.

“The myths of Isis… caution us about the need for occasional renewal and reconnection in our relationships. Isis also reminds us to acknowledge and accept the depths of our emotions.”

During a March full moon celebration, invoking goddess Isis can help participants connect with the the energy of new beginnings, starting over and purification.
Protect this thread and if it happens exactly as I've laid out: let the masses know what happened.

Thanks,

Tsafir Kamel

Last edited by tsafirkamel; 14-03-2012 at 03:44 PM.
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
302bluefog
Banned

Are you sure the music video is not a far reach...
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
tsafirkamel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog View Post
If a 10.0 earthquake happens?
Old 15-03-2012, 03:26 AM   #4
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog
I dont think anything in regards to whats happend so far WOULD BE A FAR REACH..
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 03:32 AM   #5
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsafirkamel View Post
If a 10.0 earthquake happens?
6 more days
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 06:30 AM   #6
tsafirkamel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolm View Post
6 more days
We'll see.
Old 16-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #7
tsafirkamel
Banned

5 more days.
Old 16-03-2012, 03:47 AM   #8
Dude111

Hopefully knot!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 03:52 AM   #9
rbl_4nik8r

Xmas is coming to, oh and can you give a 1 paragraph of what's going to happen in 5that days.

4nE
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 03:59 AM   #10
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Xmas is coming to, oh and can you give a 1 paragraph of what's going to happen in 5that days.

4nE
Hey, wait a minute... Didnt you predict that Christmas was going to happen LAST YEAR- You were 100% right man (and I was doubting you then)- I trust that your prediction will again come true and must PREPARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW- Martial Law in Cali- Not gunna happen
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 04:34 AM   #11
tsafirkamel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post

4nE
no need to be this way.
Old 16-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #12
snub_knows

If it's supposed to be a masonic compass, wouldn't the angle be smaller?
snub_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #13
wake_up

You people are completely crazy. Why does everyone on here crave for bad things to happen? You know what I think I think many of you on this forum come here saying you want good to happen when really you love and crave for drama and negatively, anything that would help you break yours lives and others. It gets worse each year and everyone on here seems to love it. There Is only a few on here who don’t crave for this crap and “predictions” there probably has been thousands of predictions on here and none of them came true. Go outside and live your life because it’s extremely short and many of you could die tomorrow, or maybe that’s what you want.
wake_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #14
tsafirkamel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up View Post
You people are completely crazy. Why does everyone on here crave for bad things to happen? You know what I think I think many of you on this forum come here saying you want good to happen when really you love and crave for drama and negatively, anything that would help you break yours lives and others. It gets worse each year and everyone on here seems to love it. There Is only a few on here who don’t crave for this crap and “predictions” there probably has been thousands of predictions on here and none of them came true. Go outside and live your life because it’s extremely short and many of you could die tomorrow, or maybe that’s what you want.
Where I live, the streets aren't safe.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #15
tsafirkamel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snub_knows View Post
If it's supposed to be a masonic compass, wouldn't the angle be smaller?
The smaller angles would mean no human sacrifices could be made.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #16
snub_knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsafirkamel View Post
The smaller angles would mean no human sacrifices could be made.
Got any more info than that?
Old 16-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #17
snub_knows

Also, in the map in your op, the three earthquakes you point out are clearly not 188 days apart. The time between the first and second is a full year, then Japan 2-3 weeks later.
And how is the 6.3 a significant eq?
Old 16-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #18
tsafirkamel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snub_knows View Post
Also, in the map in your op, the three earthquakes you point out are clearly not 188 days apart. The time between the first and second is a full year, then Japan 2-3 weeks later.
And how is the 6.3 a significant eq?
thanks for the showing the mistake, and CHRISTCHURCH is signficant.
Old 16-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #19
tsafirkamel
Banned

Here is what I mean to say about the 189 days theory

Quote:
22 February 2010
8.8 Chile

188 days later
3 September 2010
7.0 New Zealand

189 days later