Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 13-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #21
celtiana

I pick up on other peoples feelings, I know it could be down to me reading their body language but it doesn't feel like that, sometimes its very strong. There is a lady who lives near me who I pick up feeling before actually seeing her (if she's coming around a corner for example and about to pass me). There could be a logical explanation for it (probably madness lol) but its something I've always done, and at times I do find it difficult to be around people because of it.

I have known when people I care about are in trouble or distressed, even though they're miles away at the time. My husband had a arrythmia attack whilst he was driving (luckily managed to pull over as he recognised that it was going to happen) I didn't feel chest pain or anything like that but I knew something was wrong (I felt all panicky and felt it was something to do with him) I called him on his mobile and he was able to speak a bit and tell me where he was so I was able to get help that way for him. A similar thing happened when a friends mother died.

That only happens with close friends and family though.

Another thing that happened when my husband was having a attack, was that he started to fall over and I put my hands out to catch him and both my hands were on his chest and he said he felt warmth and tingling going around his chest and down into his arms and the pain stopped and he was ok. (I got attuned to Reiki after that)

I see 'spirits' but usually as shadows although rarely I see them as humans, their full features etc (I saw a man last night, he was just like an old man walking past me, he looked at me and I looked at him, made eye contact and then he faded, I hadn't realised until then he was a spirit) and that unsettled me a bit, because I don't usually see so much detail and I've never had one make eye contact with me.

I believe everybody has psychic abilities though, as a large part of the brain is believed to be unused so it could be something there.

I can't read peoples minds, and I can't see into the future, and I'm not a medium (can't hear spirits or correspond with them) so I couldn't walk into a building and say what has happened in that building or pass messages on to people.
celtiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #22
alison
Inactive

Default thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtiana View Post
I pick up on other peoples feelings, I know it could be down to me reading their body language but it doesn't feel like that, sometimes its very strong. There is a lady who lives near me who I pick up feeling before actually seeing her (if she's coming around a corner for example and about to pass me). There could be a logical explanation for it (probably madness lol) but its something I've always done, and at times I do find it difficult to be around people because of it.

I have known when people I care about are in trouble or distressed, even though they're miles away at the time. My husband had a arrythmia attack whilst he was driving (luckily managed to pull over as he recognised that it was going to happen) I didn't feel chest pain or anything like that but I knew something was wrong (I felt all panicky and felt it was something to do with him) I called him on his mobile and he was able to speak a bit and tell me where he was so I was able to get help that way for him. A similar thing happened when a friends mother died.

That only happens with close friends and family though.

Another thing that happened when my husband was having a attack, was that he started to fall over and I put my hands out to catch him and both my hands were on his chest and he said he felt warmth and tingling going around his chest and down into his arms and the pain stopped and he was ok. (I got attuned to Reiki after that)

I see 'spirits' but usually as shadows although rarely I see them as humans, their full features etc (I saw a man last night, he was just like an old man walking past me, he looked at me and I looked at him, made eye contact and then he faded, I hadn't realised until then he was a spirit) and that unsettled me a bit, because I don't usually see so much detail and I've never had one make eye contact with me.

I believe everybody has psychic abilities though, as a large part of the brain is believed to be unused so it could be something there.

I can't read peoples minds, and I can't see into the future, and I'm not a medium (can't hear spirits or correspond with them) so I couldn't walk into a building and say what has happened in that building or pass messages on to people.
Thankyou celtiana, I really apreciate your sharing your experiences.

That goes for all that have contributed to thread

THANKYOU!!

keep it coming because it is really helpful

alison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #23
celtiana

Your welcome have you had any experiances?
Old 13-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #24
sylph

I believe that we all have psychic abilities, just some people tune into it and trust what they experience whilst others don't.

I have always had experiences that come from a different plane of existence, only since my late 30's have I started to be no longer afraid of them and they seem to be clearer.....I'm a novice though compared to some.

I've had what people class as faries, ghosts, remote viewing and Angelic experiences through my life.

I don't do tarot, I just talk to God and get advice from Angels back.

If I'm crazy - I'm happier now than ever so who cares
sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #25
alison
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtiana View Post
Your welcome have you had any experiances?
I am not sure, hence the thread. From what is written I probably have.
Its not somehing I have purposely pursued so just coming to terms with it a bit. Listening to others experiences seems to help.

Old 13-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #26
alison
Inactive

Default Sylph

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph View Post
I believe that we all have psychic abilities, just some people tune into it and trust what they experience whilst others don't.

I have always had experiences that come from a different plane of existence, only since my late 30's have I started to be no longer afraid of them and they seem to be clearer.....I'm a novice though compared to some.

I've had what people class as faries, ghosts, remote viewing and Angelic experiences through my life.

I don't do tarot, I just talk to God and get advice from Angels back.

If I'm crazy - I'm happier now than ever so who cares
Your not crazy my friend LOL

Thanks for your post, your always so welcome

Old 13-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #27
celtiana

Its very possible that you have, alot of people (myself included) where always told as children, that these things don't exist, so if something does happen, its natural to question things (which alot of the time it is right to be skeptical) I see alot in my peripheral vision like movement, but I pass that off as my not quite seeing something and my brain forming it into something recognisable (like a human form)

But I do believe that as children people are programmed to dismiss these things.

Last edited by celtiana; 13-01-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 13-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #28
zsymon
Inactive

All I can do now is astral travel, and that isn't very pleasant. The rest
of my abilities are blocked by the painkillers I have to take, sadly.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #29
alison
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
All I can do now is astral travel, and that isn't very pleasant. The rest
of my abilities are blocked by the painkillers I have to take, sadly.
Sorry to hear you are on pain killers my friend. Speedy recovery to you zsymon x x x

Old 13-01-2011, 04:36 PM   #30
jewellerymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by alison View Post
Sorry to hear you are on pain killers my friend. Speedy recovery to you zsymon x x x

+1

'I know that many people who are aware of the Brotherhood and its Agenda, feel the only way to respond is by stockpiling weapons and preparing for an armed defence of their liberties......The idea of meeting violence with violence is so obviously contradictory and so utterly devoid of the faintest spark of intelligence, that one wonders how few brain cells must be activated to conjure such a thought'. David Icke
jewellerymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by alison View Post
Sorry to hear you are on pain killers my friend. Speedy recovery to you zsymon

+2
Old 14-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #32
sylph

Thanks for the reply Alison, you are always so generous and kind to people
sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 07:18 AM   #33
loveemotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211200 View Post
Clairaudience - Intuitive
This is a person who will pick up a thought and hear it. This persons mental or intellectual understanding is very important and they can make good leaders. We all know someone that we would say was a mental person, always having to understand mentally. They carefully think things through. If this person were to become enlightened they would have the ability to become a medium, someone who channels information from entities who have passed over, because their most heightened sensitivity is to hear.

Clairvoyance- Visionary
This is a person who will pick up a thought and see it. This person has the ability to transform a thought into a vision, symbol or in colour by using their mind's eye. If an artist, a decorator, a creative person, someone who mainly uses the right side of their brain were to become enlightened they would have the ability to read auras, our chakras, draw guides and this is how they would channel what they received because the ability to see images is their most heightened sensitivity.

Clairsentience - Prophetic (1)
This is a person who will pick up a thought and just knows it. This person is sensitive to precognition and has hunches, dreams and knowings and this person usually deals with the future or present and how it will affect another. If you were to meet an enlightened Prophetic you would be able to get some information about your 'line of probability', tomorrow is not set in time remember. This could be a person who has a dream about something and that dream turns out to happen in reality. They have the ability of prediction because they 'just know' and can tune into and understand their hunches.

Clairsentience - Feeler (2)
This is a person who will pick up a thought and transform it immediately into a feeling. This persons life can revolve around how it feels to them. Their sense of touch is well-developed and they have the ability to know people by feeling what they feel. After enlightenment, this is someone would have the ability to practice psychometry. The ability to put something belonging to someone in their hand and read the energy. Depending on their other gifts, they could tell the past, present or future from the energy. They have the ability to feel how others feel but only on the emotional level. They will be able to not only empathise but experience their pain, loss, grief etc. For instance, if they were to channel energy from a persons past life they would experience the pain and hurt that that soul experienced in that past lifetime.
Hello.. I can relate to all of them..
Quote:
Clairaudience - Intuitive
This is a person who will pick up a thought and hear it. This persons mental or intellectual understanding is very important and they can make good leaders. We all know someone that we would say was a mental person, always having to understand mentally. They carefully think things through. If this person were to become enlightened they would have the ability to become a medium, someone who channels information from entities who have passed over, because their most heightened sensitivity is to hear.
I hear thoughts of other people which is proven by me.. heard a co worker atleast 3 times.. and i asked her.. she was a bit confused.. but then she said yes thats what she thought lol.
Sometimes i hear only 2-3 words and then my imagination creates the rest. I have learned to recognize what i what oevr the time, since it is so interesting. And yes i mostly hear the crap of human mind or whatever oyu want to call it.. I understand that sometimes they dont want to say it but the right circumstances make the telepathic messages come out... Thats why i hear my voice a lot.. even tho i dont say it and it is always programmed crap too... same words over and over.. i guess those were created in childhood, because of what i hear. And what i hear, if its true i nod.. and if it isn't i twist my head, like saying no.. dont do it all the time.. but anyways.

Quote:
Clairvoyance- Visionary
This is a person who will pick up a thought and see it. This person has the ability to transform a thought into a vision, symbol or in colour by using their mind's eye. If an artist, a decorator, a creative person, someone who mainly uses the right side of their brain were to become enlightened they would have the ability to read auras, our chakras, draw guides and this is how they would channel what they received because the ability to see images is their most heightened sensitivity.
I wish i had that but all i see is lines and specs of light appear hear and there. And they always appear kinda like waiting for my thought process to end.. to take or not to take any action they are considering. So I see black, white, blue a bit on yellow or orange specs.. Mostly Blue and light blue. If anyone could explain me regarding this point who has experience, i will welcome it and consider it for farther trials.
I dont see chakras but i feel mine and im sure i can feel others too.. or feel it for them But i am only beginning my journey began in ,well around 2005.. so i can only guess how many more lifetiems ill be doing this.. because i love it.
Quote:
Clairsentience - Prophetic (1)
This is a person who will pick up a thought and just knows it. This person is sensitive to precognition and has hunches, dreams and knowings and this person usually deals with the future or present and how it will affect another. If you were to meet an enlightened Prophetic you would be able to get some information about your 'line of probability', tomorrow is not set in time remember. This could be a person who has a dream about something and that dream turns out to happen in reality. They have the ability of prediction because they 'just know' and can tune into and understand their hunches.
Ok. I relate very strongly to this and the next.. to the strong degree.
Let me try to explain this, since our earth language are so limiting and our brain only work upto 10 percent if you lucky
So, let say i will walk amongst people and in 10 seconds a person will hit my with the shoulder and be very nasty about it.
Ofcourse you have to know what you are and what you feel at this time and all times to see the difference. So i get a hunch of whats coming.. the feeling of it... the incident.. and every next second i get the same feeling closer and closer since it is coming closer and at the end when it manifests you do whatever you have to do.. and then analyze. Be aware Analiz is not for the weakminded.. it is just true. so dont be mad :P Btw i had at least 3 aware dreams manifest in one month.. was very interesting.
And you cant explain how you know! You just do.. its like there is no other option is the closest i can bring you to. Test and trials. Many times.

Quote:
Clairsentience - Feeler (2)
This is a person who will pick up a thought and transform it immediately into a feeling. This persons life can revolve around how it feels to them. Their sense of touch is well-developed and they have the ability to know people by feeling what they feel. After enlightenment, this is someone would have the ability to practice psychometry. The ability to put something belonging to someone in their hand and read the energy. Depending on their other gifts, they could tell the past, present or future from the energy. They have the ability to feel how others feel but only on the emotional level. They will be able to not only empathize but experience their pain, loss, grief etc. For instance, if they were to channel energy from a persons past life they would experience the pain and hurt that that soul experienced in that past lifetime.
This is what i really am.. I can do both.. hear thoughts and transform them into feelings or emotions with a strong degree of energy which i create or others create who if feel.

When i pass by people i always feel who is paying attention to me and who isnt..
Who is going straight forward therefore their energy points sharply right in front of them about 6-10 feet forward.. very sharp structure and also very limiting in understanding others. To those who dont use energy or willing it to calm down, meaning - they dont try to invade my body and they dont project anything into me, i simply do the same and people who pass by me almost always Sigh in Ease. Ive done it myself only seconds later realize what happened -)
I can feel with what intention people speak. It is quite easy im sure.
I am also sure anyone who does everything right, meaning building truth on the truth, connecting the dots with logic without holes they will evolve consciously. But you already know that, just had to remind ya. -)
Ampathy is my thing,, i am what i am i feel it to the strong degree, i can make people feel it without harm ofcourse... there is no meaning for me to harm anyone, unless the idiots is just dark.. thats when i have no mercy.
I dont try to lvoe him, there is no enough love to change his mind!.. The person has to do it on its own. So we must be protected. And protection comes from within. We are creators.

Ever felt what it feels when everyone around you saying the false is right? and it feels like the false is right!.. thats because they believe so hard and they produce energy around them.. it becomes a reality.. Most of the people on the planet are being lied this way.. We have to be stronger and wiser.

And We Can Be! And Some of Us Will Be!
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 07:38 AM   #34
ashangel

Thumbs up

I'm a natural born empath though I repressed it as much as I could for many years with drink and drugs thinking I was crazy it took me a long time to realize that a lot of what I was feeling were not my emotions, Also I'm highly intuitive, predicting phone calls etc, and once I did predict the first 3 lottery numbers although I don't play, didn't have a ticket and would never use it in that way anyway.

I also on occasion get something I refer to as GPS where I can find stuff or people I need to find, its seems heavily linked to my intuitive abilities, often it starts with a feeling of being pulled at which point I relax and say out loud "ok what is it, where do I go?" (as if talking to a dog, lol) and just kinda follow my feet.
Other times I can find lost items without having to look though sometimes I use a set of dowsing rods I made out of a wire coat-hanger Dowsing works very well when trying to locate a crystal thats how I did it when I first tried it. I had a coat-hanger that I cut up to use part of the wire to make a hook for something and ended up with two pieces, I had lost my crystal (a strong little bugger that was given to me) and half/jokingly picked them up bent them to shape and said "come on then where are you you little sod?" the rods crossed and I was like OK? and looked and there it was down the side of my bed. I have recently got a piece of quartz to put on my key ring, which should hopefully help in locating it . sometimes when looking for something with crystal in it I find I don't need rods or a pendant to locate it.

I'm actively working on trying to crack open seeing auras and telepathy but mainly auras as I think it would compliment my empathic ability very nicely and allow a complete reading on someone. the telepathy I'm chasing as I figure it can't be that much of a jump between Empathic ability and Telepathic ability though telepathy seems to be a much subtler skill.

I haven't had a waking OBE yet but I think I came close a couple of weeks back I was watching a video where someone sent reiki through the vid but was also listening to various Solfeggio Harmonics at the same time when I got the strangest feeling like I was being pushed/pulled out through my crown chakra, which freaked me out and caused me to burst out with "NO, I'm not ready yet" at which point it stopped. Though I do now feel as though I could handle it.
To clear the debts of many hundreds years
That's why we are here !

Last edited by ashangel; 14-01-2011 at 07:39 AM.
ashangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 08:41 AM   #35
celtiana

[QUOTE=loveemotion;1059595493]

I wish i had that but all i see is lines and specs of light appear hear and there. And they always appear kinda like waiting for my thought process to end.. to take or not to take any action they are considering. So I see black, white, blue a bit on yellow or orange specs.. Mostly Blue and light blue. If anyone could explain me regarding this point who has experience, i will welcome it and consider it for farther trials.QUOTE]

At the start of december I started seeing (and see every day now) white lights, sometimes streaks or specs, small balls of bright blue electricity, and sometimes large areas of soft white/yellowish light and I sometimes see black things (can't determine the shape of them as there have been different shapes)

I've been to the drs and they've checked me medically and I'm fine, I'm trying to work out what it is though.
Old 14-01-2011, 09:22 AM   #36
pixie_shhh

i'm finding this thread very interesting

i found my "quirks" really kick started into something i couldnt really ignore after a very uh... weird experience i had when i was 16. To this day i dont know if i was tripped on acid (although i still find it hard to beleive the present company would have done that or had thier hands on any at that point, but my hubby the acid king always says i describe an acid trip) or if i brought on a sort of connection/mild reoccuring possession of sorts... its quite a long story that i still dont understand, but i was coming out with things i had no way of knowing, and last year i found a little chart in a book i picked up from a charity shop that had what i was saying in it... i dont know if i was making it up on the spot, and it just happened to be four little laws of nature and people (or whatever it was) or just a coincidence i may or may not have pulled directly from an ether i had no idea about at the time.

As i was getting together with my hubby and we had to spend time apart in different countries i kept a journal of sorts for him, and when i got to the end i'd post it to him and start another... i tried to write down my experience for him (i get quite embarrased on it to be honest) so that he knew just how crazy his pixie could get lmao... i got about three pages in when the first wasp come into my bedroom at about 3am...and another...and another... as i was watching this happen a bit blankly i got stung on my back and it kickstarted me into running out of the room and alerting my mother who i lived with so we could get the children out of the house... after they were safely in the car with a neighbour watching them we (my mother and i) went back into the house and up to my room to see what we were up against, and omg the room was ALIVE with hundreds and hundreds of wasps.. we covered the door with a sheet and some nails and had to stay at my aunts house for a few days until the exterminator had the situation sorted.... i didnt try to finish my entry as i saw a direct line between me sharing the experiance with somebody who maybe shoulnt have known at that point... i dont know, i didnt know, i still dont know lmao...
Old 14-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #37
pixie_shhh

[QUOTE=celtiana;1059595575]
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveemotion View Post

I wish i had that but all i see is lines and specs of light appear hear and there. And they always appear kinda like waiting for my thought process to end.. to take or not to take any action they are considering. So I see black, white, blue a bit on yellow or orange specs.. Mostly Blue and light blue. If anyone could explain me regarding this point who has experience, i will welcome it and consider it for farther trials.QUOTE]

At the start of december I started seeing (and see every day now) white lights, sometimes streaks or specs, small balls of bright blue electricity, and sometimes large areas of soft white/yellowish light and I sometimes see black things (can't determine the shape of them as there have been different shapes)

I've been to the drs and they've checked me medically and I'm fine, I'm trying to work out what it is though.
heyyy i think i know what you're describing yknow i dont see blue, but i get these silvery specs start dancing around me (usually in the bathroom for some reason) i've never passed out before but for a long time i thought it was a warning sign i might just, until my hubby mentioned them one day and said that he calls them fairy lights (for names sake, he slants more towards demons than fairies lmao) we've also wondered between us if its a blood pressure thing but neither of us had it lol. (actually now i think about it he said for a long time after we first moved in here that he saw blue lights in the hallway i'll have to ask him about it.)

about three years ago i had problems with my eyes i was seeing shadows and lights everywhere - like migrane flashing lights without the nausea or intensity and it seemed to be part of the walls rather than specs in my eyes. The best the doctors could tell me was it might be from lack of proper sleep (my son was about 4 months old at the time and it ran until he was about 2 ) and the opticians told me that your eyes change shape when you're breastfeeding, so i went with that theory too, although i DID realise it only happened at home... nowhere else... and as i've mentioned in a lot of my posts on the forum my flat is quite charged with something, and our hallway has two crossroads in it, which is what we put a lot of the activity in our home down to

Maybe you're picking up on energies or spirits or something?
Old 14-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #38
antiem

I believe that everyone is "psychic". Unfortunately a lot of people mystify it and see it as skill or special ability. But I believe it's only about trusting yourself. Trust your instincts, your inner voice, your sixth sense, your higher self. The more you do that the more it opens those senses for you. At least that was my experience. Practice and trust in yourself.
As I feel more comfortable with animals than with people I've concentrated more on the telepathic connection to them than to humans ("talking to animals"), although I see "dead people" as the chat in here says, lol. That's not totally true, I just see spirits being with people, might be their guardian angel, deceased relatives being with them, even pets or also demons and lower entities.
At times it works well at times a bit less, depending on how much I'm distracted by my daily grind and my own issues and lessons I want to deal with.

Yeah, those were my two cents.

All my love, Antiem
antiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 09:41 AM   #39
pixie_shhh

i agree its definately something everybody can do, if you can just get in the headspace to beleive that you can, and work on it..... hell.... the amount of medium workshops out there teach anybody how to do pretty much anything...yanno... cold reading... genrel sentances that can relate to anything....lmao
Old 14-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #40
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiem View Post
I believe that everyone is "psychic". Unfortunately a lot of people mystify it and see it as skill or special ability. Yeah, those were my two cents.

All my love, Antiem
Couldn't agree more
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote