Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 17-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #181
yass

Sorry I've been so long. Last I remember was taking screens shots to show what I mean about the confusing one, not being satisfied with it and thinking I'd have to do a better job of it later, then it all got away from me and 'out of sight, out of mind' and I lost track.

I did have a dream last night that I was just reminded of so I think I'll get it jotted down while it's relatively fresh.

I was in some room and my friend E came through from the right and as she was passing out of sight to the left (passing in front of something laying on the floor along the way) I became conscious that she'd slithered the whole way on her belly like a snake, and that her bottom half was bare from waist down. (note - I'd read this before sleeping)

Just after that I was taken out of the room and was in some type of transport and it was taking me around the mountain (to the left, counter-clockwise). I had some thoughts of concern as to where it was going to let me off and I wanted to be back near where I started, where the place was. As I was passing the first quarter around I saw a huge stone creature moving and twisting almost like it was dancing. I thought it looked looked Mayan or maybe Aztec.

This is an approximation only it was giant and it was in a square recess in the adjoining mountain across the way. I only got a small glimpse of it initially before it was obscured as I moved along and I thought 'Did I see what I think I just saw?' I stretched looking intently in that direction for another glimpse and then I saw it again from another angle (past it) and again it was moving limbs, kind of dancing around in the recess.

I went on round the mountain in the transport and it let me off on a sloped area near where I began.

I woke up after that and the dream ended.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 17-01-2013 at 10:42 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #182
yass

Someone posted this in the Sandy Hook thread.

I'm too lazy to outline it but that squared U shape is what the recess looked like that the dancing rock creature was in. Funny that this image came from Mexico too... Aztecs.

Only the recess would have been much deeper but the U itself is like what was in my dream (minus the little squares on top).

Coming around left I saw the stone creature in the open part first and when I caught glimpse of it again it was over the left wall.

I can't say this was the mountain I was on, but it could have been something just like this. Found this on yet another page when I put Mexico and Aztec together in search.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote