Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 04-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
yass

Default Dream recording exercise

I was just thinking that I might be up to consciously recording dreams just after having them,,, if others might do the same.

It's work, and something I can't keep up with because it involves setting everything aside, including and especially sleepiness, getting up writing down on paper or in my notepad dreams, however fragmented they might be or whatever, at the time I begin recording them.

Short of external disruption, the phone ringing or any other abrupt distraction, a dream can be recorded pretty much intact and shared. It can also be powerful.

A disruption or a bit of time gone by can make it slip right out of your head.

So, if anyone's up to it, dreaming, recording, and later sharing it here, let me know, and then I'll think about doing it as an exercise for however long, at least a few times. Otherwise, I'm pretty much on to my sleep.

ZzzZZZz

I think it would be interesting though to sift through everyone's active dreams and reflect.

What say you?

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:18 AM   #2
jp13

Post Dream diary

I used to keep a dream diary, and the annoying bit was immediately finding a light and writing tools, but it was good training, and gave me some insight as to how I was. I was also taught how to analyze your dreams in a Jungian fashion, which is basically that you are every part of the dream, from the surroundings and the feeling it give you, also every person you see is how you see them unconsciously, so it's up to yourself to decipher your own dreams.
I might start doing it again, though I notice I am not remembering a lot of stuff in my dreams of late.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:16 AM   #3
armoured_amazon

Can't do it - I even took a pad and pen to bed last night! As soon as I'm awake, I remember nothing. Perhaps I'm being woken by external noise and as such, it affects my ability to grasp the dream content?

Or maybe I don't dream.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
I used to keep a dream diary, and the annoying bit was immediately finding a light and writing tools, but it was good training, and gave me some insight as to how I was. I was also taught how to analyze your dreams in a Jungian fashion, which is basically that you are every part of the dream, from the surroundings and the feeling it give you, also every person you see is how you see them unconsciously, so it's up to yourself to decipher your own dreams.
I might start doing it again, though I notice I am not remembering a lot of stuff in my dreams of late.
Yes, agreed, and sometimes, though, they have worldly significance! Dreams can be very interesting.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:52 AM   #5
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Can't do it - I even took a pad and pen to bed last night! As soon as I'm awake, I remember nothing. Perhaps I'm being woken by external noise and as such, it affects my ability to grasp the dream content?

Or maybe I don't dream.
Yes it does, amazon. The littlest thing can disturb your memory of the dream, make it slip out and away, right out of your grasp, right through your fingers, no holding on to it. I advise just to try it again another time. There will be a time when you'll wake, you'll still be in the memory, and you can proceed to record however hastily or whatever fragments or pieces might get lost on recording. Just write what you can.

Often, but not always when we wake up... it's because we have to pee! Haha. And things we hear externally can be triggers that cause us to partially wake up and then our bodies realize we are waking and send the signal it's time to go relieve!

I don't know if you guys have ever had the experience of feeling your bladders are just starting to fill up right upon waking.

Geez, why am I talking about pee? LOL. Because it's real and a part of waking up I reckon, so why hide it eh. Gawd. Kind of awkward and embarrasin subject innit?

Anyway, that in itself can be a distraction. Sometimes you can write while under the pressure, and sometimes you can go relieve yourself and still retain the dream keeping focused and eyes kind of closed and come back and start recording. There's not really a set rule. It just depends.

So, with all that in mind, and all those things to factor in, I say.... do your best! You'll arrive in due time, to the pencil, the paper... the laptop and notepad if you've left it on... or whatever device you keep handy for recording at that instant.

There will always be new opportunities to record your dreams, even if sometimes it doesn't work out.

It really is an applied exercise --that takes energy, focus, and concentration-- and not the easiest thing to do, but it is doable under the right circumstances and conditions.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:16 AM   #6
armoured_amazon

And bang, I'm up. Three and a half hours, noisy fookin' inconsiderate landlady's brother, and then new neighbours up 'til late last night and banging about now. As usual, I remember nothing about my dreams! Does one even get into REM sleep during a three hour window?

Urgh, and then once I was awake, I DID need to use the bathroom.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
yass

Quote:
And bang, I'm up. Three and a half hours, noisy fookin' inconsiderate landlady's brother, and then new neighbours up 'til late last night and banging about now. As usual, I remember nothing about my dreams! Does one even get into REM sleep during a three hour window?

Urgh, and then once I was awake, I DID need to use the bathroom.
lol... yep. yes, those noises will disrupt. You'll have to wait and hope for a quiet opportunity. You can dream within a three hour period to my knowledge...

I know it doesn't help to have the new neighbors, the landlords brother, other things especially when you're trying to do this, but at some point things will settle, hopefully, and you'll get a clear opportunity and get quiet --sufficient-- to be able to get to this, remember and record your dream.

All those things can entirely mess it up, easily.

I had a dream which I'll post in a new reply. It's strange because I fell asleep in my dream, saw things in my dream's dream, and was going to record them... when a man walked in. Though it might seem I was disrupted, I was really not, because the man was but a part of my dream, and so was the dream I'd had in my dream that I was about to record before he walked in. How's that for a twist? I was lucky enough to be able to record it... a few things slipped away, but hey... and I had to go, too, but got it out of the way, turned on my laptop, opened my notepad and I was in business.

Last edited by yass; 05-09-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #8
yass

Was with someone, a young adult female relative.

Trailer... some place ...empty desolate stranded, traffic? Dark. Nobody coming through on this road where these places were, though it appeared to be some town or spot like a town that isn't used anymore. Have memory of one set of lights. Could it be what got us there?

Dark in small terry type trailer some lights not very bright, dim, like battery powered and such, some not working in places. Relative stationed on a day bed of sorts in the front room. Some going through of cupboards for food? for food and to look at whatever's inside. Was thinking about more to go through, should go through, that I should look in, places. Some point all went dark no lights ...they went off but somehow got some light? And looking for? Inspecting stuff now, just checking it out, for whatever, cubbies, closet, drawer. Now in some room might have been a bedroom at some time? Not sure it was purpose used last though perhaps. First looking through stuff, then some point going through stuff closet, bags. Some people arrived in this dead of night. A girl came, was inside with us.

Man, daughter, son. Daughter seemed like young adult? Teen maybe. Seemed mature, well spoken, positive.

Man and son outside in the darkness with a truck. They were there to get sound equipment?

Daughter in trailer with us. Was looking through stuff, bag first, looks like just junk, trash, big wads of paper (used to be something, a project, craft, decoration) but then start seeing things in the bag and setting them aside.

The girl gets across that the things inside here were of no value to her/them and weren't wanted and if there was anything, feel free. Like it mattered much but since she was here, it did.

One thing I can remember was a doll and an old fashioned vintage or antique type stuffed chair with ornate dark wood trim, doll size. Like about an 18" doll I'd say it was. I looked again after setting the doll on the floor where I'd sat it in the chair, nearby where I'd set aside other items only in a unique space of its own, but saw the doll had imperfections,, older vintage or antique doll, but scratches, scuffs, dents, looks beat up not so hot and don't want anyway, I'm not really interested in dolls, so I removed the doll from the save pile and return it to the bag? Or some other place? and leave the chair on the floor but wonder if I really want it. For what? It is unique and interesting, but what use do I have for it?

There were other things I'd set aside before the doll that were more practical of value but can't remember any of them. Just the doll and the chair, from that point, and don't remember anything after, except somewhere in there I am thinking I might want the bag, a large fabric bag and looks good for something

daughter tells me they are here to pick up the... sound equipment?

I remember at some point from communicating that we wouldn't be able to leave with them.

I am now in garage near the trailer and it is dark. I have an apricot and I fall asleep? I dream? I see babies, dolls? but in pieces, arms, legs, torsos heads, then I see to the left of them there are yellow colored baby dolls? also in pieces, arms, legs, heads... but yellow colored skin, I then noticed other whitish babies, in pieces, to left of them but more of olive complexion, and to the far right it seems another set of baby dolls, pieces, parts, which were to the right of the first set I saw appeared. Also a bit different complexion than the other groups? I think?

Each group of parts, heads, arms, legs, torsos looked raked together next to each other and together in a square, how I saw each group of them starting from the first, and these squares were positioned next to each other as described above and appeared in the order described.

I am about to record this dream I had and save it when the father walks in. It is dark and l am ...laying there in the dark with my apricot and I say "hello. I am eating my apricot here" he said "hello" but he sounded dark and maybe grim. Didn't really know me either. His voice sounded kind of like the FBI man from a tv show I used to watch. Kind of deep, kind of grave, or foreboding. Had something on his mind, he did.

There must have been a house or something the truck was parked in front of or near because father and son were never in the small travel trailer. Though there was some activity at the truck. It was all very dark. The only lights in the entire dream were that of battery type lights in the trailer. They might have been wired lights, but they were very dim, not conventional. Otherwise what the night sky offered for light outdoors or in the garage environments. It seems like I was laying with my back on some kind of work table when he'd entered. The work table was set against a wall, but only my head and back would have been there. I don't know what might have supported me beyond that but I don't recall a lack of support. I had been asleep there at some point. When I'd slept I was facing the work table and having the dream. Perhaps when he'd come in I turned about. I think I was sitting on something, and the table simply supported my back when I turned about.

The girl came in at some point. The man had departed. She'd got in a box full of paper and packing materials and played? Or hid? The box sat against the wall just before the end of the work table... where I was and it seemed a little less dark where the box was... with more light from the open garage entrance and night sky. Her brother then came in and somehow saw her then... some kind of trouble or mischief... was it then that I told him "You were just in the box yourself..."

(I'm mixed up but at some point the boy had been in the garage and in the box, I just can't recall exactly how it went down)

Somehow, he managed to hurt her and just like two young siblings, she was like "Ooww!" in a crying voice and went marching off quickly, bruised and hurt like she was going to tell her father. He suddenly starting crying and running after, in a way that made me think he might get some terrible punishment for doing that to her. Something he'd experienced before and I wondered what it could have been that would make him cry out that way over her going to report it.

I woke up after this.

Last edited by yass; 05-09-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #9
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
lol... yep. yes, those noises will disrupt. You'll have to wait and hope for a quiet opportunity. You can dream within a three hour period to my knowledge...

I know it doesn't help to have the new neighbors, the landlords brother, other things especially when you're trying to do this, but at some point things will settle, hopefully, and you'll get a clear opportunity and complete quite --enough-- to be able to get to this, remember and record your dream.

All those things can entirely mess it up, easily.

I had a dream which I'll post in a new reply. It's strange because I fell asleep in my dream, saw things in my dreams dream, and was going to record them... when a man walked in. Though it might seem I was disrupted, I was really not, because the man was but a part of my dream that I remembered. I was lucky enough to be able to record it... a few things slipped away, but hey... I had to go, too, but got it out of the way, turned on my laptop, opened my notepad and I was in business.
Haha I sleep like a fugitive on the run, never really get into a deep sleep. One day, when I move to a peaceful place, I'll dream. Gonna read your dream post now.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 05-09-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #10
yass

Here, I edited that post a bit and been editing the other post on and off since I posted it. Keep finding improvements to make or adding a description or remembering a detail.

The trouble about editing is that someone can quote reply while you're editing and changing things [again and sometimes again] but it's like ah-well, not a big deal ha Just looks a bit peculiar is all lol.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:21 AM   #11
nimlyn

Quote:
I was just thinking that I might be up to consciously recording dreams just after having them,,, if others might do the same.

It's work, and something I can't keep up with because it involves setting everything aside, including and especially sleepiness, getting up writing down on paper or in my notepad dreams, however fragmented they might be or whatever, at the time I begin recording them.

Short of external disruption, the phone ringing or any other abrupt distraction, a dream can be recorded pretty much intact and shared. It can also be powerful.

A disruption or a bit of time gone by can make it slip right out of your head.

So, if anyone's up to it, dreaming, recording, and later sharing it here, let me know, and then I'll think about doing it as an exercise for however long, at least a few times. Otherwise, I'm pretty much on to my sleep.

ZzzZZZz

I think it would be interesting though to sift through everyone's active dreams and reflect.

What say you?
I’ll play along for a tad…Here’s my last dream:-

02.09.10: - I was with my daughter J and we were moving inside a place that looked like a motel complex or single room living quarters that were enclosed inside another building with upper and lower levels. While exploring this new place I was approached by an ex-neighbours’ son called S.G who I always avoided in the past because I didn’t trust him however S.G appeared to be pleasant now and he approached me like I was a long lost friend. S.G had an Alsatian dog with him and he conversed about that particular breed of canine. After that I returned to my living area where I saw J attempting to open the front door with a key but the lock wouldn’t work so I went around to the back door and I caught an unknown family in the act of sneaking out of my residence. The family, a man and a woman with a young girl and a baby fled in fear of me and that’s when I discovered that the back wall was missing and that it was only the furniture such as the bedroom drawers that was keeping the boundary line in place. I wandered inside the room and I discovered that the family had left a baby cot and lots of dirty clothes lying about and I felt exasperated over the extra work that I would have to do to tidy-up the place. I let J into the house then I noticed a middle-aged couple watching me from the wall-less opening. The couple were apparently my new neighbours and coincidently the male partner was selling walls so he approached me to tell me about his business. I explained that I wasn’t interested in buying a wall because we were only staying here until my husband had our new house ready. Lastly! I was chatting with an unfamiliar young man who told me that he likes to listen to C.C toe scoop?
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #12
armoured_amazon

Haven't remembered a dream yet, but I did have a waking vision of an electromagnetic pulse flattening a city this afternoon.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #13
yass

Thanks, nimlyn. C.C. toe scoop lol... hmm.

Interesting.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #14
yass

Quote:
Haven't remembered a dream yet, but I did have a waking vision of an electromagnetic pulse flattening a city this afternoon.
Interesting, and "vision" also something that can be rare. I was thinking that in the dream I had in my dream, I was being shown a vision, one which has a meaning.

I also got from it, that the yellow babies represented the Chinese. Perhaps the olive colored babies asians, or even Pakistanis. The first babies I saw Anglos, Americans? British? Maybe the fourth were the Irish, don't know, but think they might represent nationalities or Nations.

I don't know if the pieces had to do with abortion, but that is pretty much the process of one, the surgeon goes in and cuts it up I believe is how it's done.

I think it was symbolic, but it's the interpretation of the symbols that is key. I can only go by the obvious, the surface view of the vision shown to me in the dream's dream.

Kind of reminds me of that king in the bible, Nebuchadnezzer, that had Daniel come and interpret his dreams because he didn't understand them and what they might spell and his wise men couldn't come up with it though Daniel did. With the help of the Spirit and some kind of esoteric knowing Daniel was able to discern the dreams and put them into perspective and make sense of them.

I believe it's more than highly possible that we can do the same, that it will come, first the obvious, then whatever revelations might be in the workings of the vision. At some point it'll become apparent.

I just don't know, just trying to assign some interpretation to what I saw and derive a possible meaning to it if indeed there is one.

Dreams may seem random but I've posted some from 1999 and 2000/2001 I think it was that have absolute relevance today. It was the Great Dreams post. They'd been posted at the Great Dreams website and talked about heat driving the sea creatures to shore.

Also, the lady that runs that site used to live near the coast in California. She said her daughter repeatedly had dreams of water coming up to and rising above the windows and after they moved away from there and moved farther inland she no longer had the dreams. So, in that respect information can be relayed to you, and shared with others about events that may come about in the future in that location. But dreams can take on a much broader perspective and give you information of world events.

So to summarize, by that I also think that you could have dreams specifically related to the area you live in (or are sleeping in) of events in the future. This was an original sentence before editing that I found out of place and am modifying a bit and hoping it will fit Ok. I should leave well enough alone except if I thought what I had was well enough I wouldn't have gone to editing. However that works.

The future is not written in stone and I believe each day we live and each thing we do can make a difference in the outcome.

I'm doing a lot of editing here I hope it doesn't mess up the order of the sentences I had posted too badly. lol. Guess I should preview it and see if I need to switch around the placement of any sentences I had going. Maybe I'll just be lazy and leave it. Whether the point is here or there makes no matter in the scheme of things eh?

I know there were two areas out in the woods within 20 - 30 miles of each other in which I woke up with my heart beating rapidly and I could hardly find and open the zipper of my tent fast enough. On one of the occasions I'd screamed out "Help me!" (or, "somebody help me!") and it resulted in two men from other tents in the camp scrambling with their hearts beating rapidly to come meet the terror that had befallen me! Which there was none of, because I'd screamed out in my sleep, which likely is what woke me up in that heart beating terror filled condition, which was palpable.

Last edited by yass; 06-09-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 16-09-2010, 05:29 AM   #15
nimlyn

Quote:
Thanks, nimlyn. C.C. toe scoop lol... hmm.

Interesting.
Yup I don’t know either…

Whats more I haven’t dreamed much lately…Just a few vague repetitive dreams about a vortex and someone collecting many me’s from the multiverse’ for whatever reason?…My dreams have been so wacky of late that I haven’t bothered to include them in my own log.
Old 16-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #16
yass

Dream of a large bus.

I don't no where it came from just remember inspecting it a bit. I had in mind, the idea it was legal to pick up and transport people in it. At some point there was some guy there and driving it. I was wondering how would actually get people to get in the bus without advertising it. At some point the bus filled with people (for some reason) and it surprised me. Not sure the basis of their coming in, exactly where they were coming from. This is all happening as it came for me, the driver, and now, the people in it. We are going on a drive now. I don't think we had a particular destination in mind but I remember thinking it was good the bus is full and we are moving.

I don't think any of us knows why we are in this bus and traveling but it seems to me that it is important and that we should be doing this and I am glad that there is a guy driving and that people have filled the bus.

I noted we'd pretty much scooted through town and were headed out and I was thinking somewhere along the lines that it is good the way it all came together almost seamlessly and that we would be out of there, away from it. It seemed real important to be away from there and out. Almost as if something was in progress, a happening, that people were not quite aware of yet. It was the time frame where you could act or appear as if you don't know what's going on, flow with traffic, and not seem out of place or deliberate, if things came together like they did anyway, and you found yourself with a bus, a driver, and people in it, driving through the bustle to somewhere. We would blend in to the busy chaos of the day and traffic, and move along with it, and out of it.

A stop somewhere, perhaps even right along the highway. [I'll guess we're within 50 miles of where we began by the travel and terrain I recall in the dream.] I am out of the bus have gone to upper level of some building and am outside it hanging on to a rope with handles and looking at the layout below. I think there were two rope ends, but one definitely had a secure looped end. There was more of a contraption set up. Maybe it was left from a contractor or something.

I see a road or highway full of many vehicles bumper to bumper, pretty much, [I want to say they all had a maroon like red color but I don't know where I'm getting that from, the dream, or a false memory I'm now having, just know if they were of a color it was of no significance to my thinking in the dream]. There's something beyond the road, on the other side of it, that I want to go to, or think is of some importance, is it a railroad track? I am getting the idea one would have to travel over and above the highway and traffic to get to it otherwise one couldn't cross that highway at ground level from this side. I think there is a way somehow with the contraptions I am using high above ground level and outside of the building.

People from the bus coming up to the level I am at. I can see them and I hope they come my direction and can see me, I want to show them this stuff.

They do and a couple of them seem shocked to see me out there like that. I remember swinging some to get my feet secured, maybe to some bit of a ledge, and secure myself to where I could maneuver and get inside again. I did get back in and then I closed the large window securely behind me like I didn't feel comfortable with the window open after getting back in.

Woke up after, but when I woke I wondered why I wasn't thinking of my family in the dream and getting them out and away. But it's one of those things in that it is what it is.

Old 16-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #17
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimlyn View Post
Yup I don’t know either…

Whats more I haven’t dreamed much lately…Just a few vague repetitive dreams about a vortex and someone collecting many me’s from the multiverse’ for whatever reason?…My dreams have been so wacky of late that I haven’t bothered to include them in my own log.
I know what you mean. After the dream I'd recorded here in the thread last I went for a long time not remembering much of anything about dreams even the memory of one, but then last couple days been having lots of active dreams that I can remember the activity of but not remember more of or incline to record. Last night I had lots of dreaming including one with words that made sense. I remember before going back to sleep saying to myself "you should write it down or you'll probably forget it." and then acknowledge to myself it was probably so, and now that's all I can remember the details of.

I didn't intend to record the dream I just posted but it stayed with me after waking and wasn't going anywhere to the point I was awake enough to think I might as well record it. I made a rough draft, then when it came to it more details came pouring through and so was able to fill it out more.

I wonder though if wacky dreams might be of importance too? I know I have had some dreams that I'd rather not record or share now and then, just cos. I was going through old dreams I'd read at glp last night and I found it's kind of a personal thing to share a dream. I remember one guy made his first post in order to share a dream he'd had as a child [I think it was] and some adverse types got on his thread and acted silly which kind of put him off.

Dreams aren't supposed to be normal though and they do get weird at times, very weird.

I really liked reading Dee Finney's dreams [from Great Dreams website] not just because of the dreams themselves, but the way she just wrote them out.[.. 'I was at a... when a man dressed in a... she was typing... I saw the letters... they were... and it flew... changed into a... I turned...'] I got a lot out of them and I reasoned if I could (and we could) just write them out plain and simple, we could get something out of them. She also had a habit of finding things that might relate to her dreams and posted those things after. I've found with her dreams that some things that are happening now and in this day have more relevance to her dreams than those things then. So, regardless of now or then, something is learned from them and continues to be.

Quote:
a few vague repetitive dreams about a vortex and someone collecting many me’s from the multiverse’ for whatever reason?
Interesting too. One time, back in 2003 I'd got a short wave radio and was with a friend (also co-worker and neighbor) on my back porch listening. It was just turning from sunset to dark. We landed several strange transmissions, four of them at different frequencies that made our eyes open wider and our mouths drop some, and in one transmission there was a weird ceremonial type event going on between male and female voices. It was in a language I'd never heard on this planet. Even though each word was spoken at the same time, the female voice sounded like a million female voices all speaking the same thing at the same time as if from the same mind. Same with the man's voice, as if it were a million men but of one mind and one voice. It reminded me of characters from Stargate SG-1, that character, or those characters that had voices that sounded like more than one. My memory's escaping at the moment... they were the bad guys in the show. After a few minutes the transmission got a bit scratchy and then morphed, or redirected, into familiar Latin and some sort of Catholic ritual or ceremony with singular type voices, similar to, but much different than that transmitted before it.

Though I was surprised I didn't think it was evil and afterward when I was reflecting I thought maybe it had something to do with the marriage of the lamb [coming]. I don't know though. It seemed like the female voices spoke more and different words whereas the male voices said only one thing, or verse. It was rapid, however, and as if all were speaking as one mind. It had a reporting feel to it, like the females were answering to the male.

I have to note that at the time I thought there was something to zetatalk, and I've long since dismissed zetatalk as being disinfo and something people shouldn't be entertaining if they knew what was good for them.

Old 18-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #18
nimlyn

Quote:

One time, back in 2003 I'd got a short wave radio and was with a friend (also co-worker and neighbor) on my back porch listening. It was just turning from sunset to dark. We landed several strange transmissions, four of them at different frequencies that made our eyes open wider and our mouths drop some, and in one transmission there was a weird ceremonial type event going on between male and female voices. It was in a language I'd never heard on this planet. Even though each word was spoken at the same time, the female voice sounded like a million female voices all speaking the same thing at the same time as if from the same mind. Same with the man's voice, as if it were a million men but of one mind and one voice. It reminded me of characters from Stargate SG-1, that character, or those characters that had voices that sounded like more than one. My memory's escaping at the moment... they were the bad guys in the show. After a few minutes the transmission got a bit scratchy and then morphed, or redirected, into familiar Latin and some sort of Catholic ritual or ceremony with singular type voices, similar to, but much different than that transmitted before it.

Though I was surprised I didn't think it was evil and afterward when I was reflecting I thought maybe it had something to do with the marriage of the lamb [coming]. I don't know though. It seemed like the female voices spoke more and different words whereas the male voices said only one thing, or verse. It was rapid, however, and as if all were speaking as one mind. It had a reporting feel to it, like the females were answering to the male.
Cripes! It reminds me about a couple of my dreams…One in particular from October 2002 where there was some chanting about death to my enemies in the name of the Holy Sepulchre.

Not knowing what a Holy Sepulchre was at the time I Google searched the word and I was fairly flummoxed with the result…It had me wondering what my mind had tapped into while asleep.

In recent dreams I’ve been chatting with an unknown guy about things that I don’t know anything about and I’ll wake myself up laughing in the early hours because I realise that I don’t know the subject or words in question but it kind of makes sense at the time in the dream and then I’ll return to sleep and later on I’ll forget most of the dream except for little snippets that’ll annoy the heck out of me for the rest of the day.

One dream that I had last month had mention of a time dilation being corrected then I found myself with an unknown group of people and I was walking with them in a land where there was a palace near a seaside. An unknown man remained close by my side and at one point I recall telling the man that I remember being here before. I walked towards a cliff edge and then I heard a commotion behind me. A man with dark hair was holding a knife with a curved blade and he lunged towards me and he said “You are my wife” where-upon I replied “No I’m not”. A team of security guards appeared from the background and they apprehended the attacker but I didn’t feel afraid of the man because I saw an intense look of dejection on his face. It was if he was sad because I didn’t remember him.

After that dream I googled curved bladed knife and this is what I discovered:-

The kukri is a curved knife which can be used as a tool as well as a close combat mêlée weapon.

The cutting edge is inwardly curved in shape and is the icon of Nepal. It was, and in many cases still is, the basic and traditional utility knife of the Nepali people. Very effective when used as a weapon, it is a symbolic weapon for all Gurkha regiments throughout the world and the Nepali Army signifying the courage and valor of the bearer in the battlefield. It is a part of the regimental weaponry and heraldry of the Royal Gurkha Rifles. It is a part of many traditional rituals among different ethnic groups of Nepal, including one where the groom has to wear it during the wedding ceremony.

Now I look back at my dream and I recall the look on that mans face and I feel bad because I don’t know who he is or was…And yet it was just a dream…Or was it?

I told my actual husband about the dream and he says that I’m a two timing hussy…
Old 18-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #19
alrick888

For all you lot who have iPhones: apparently they come with a recording function/app, which you can use to record your dream in the morning easily. Then later you can actually write them down. Digital voice recorders are also a very useful investment.

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #20
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimlyn View Post
Cripes! It reminds me about a couple of my dreams…One in particular from October 2002 where there was some chanting about death to my enemies in the name of the Holy Sepulchre.

Not knowing what a Holy Sepulchre was at the time I Google searched the word and I was fairly flummoxed with the result…It had me wondering what my mind had tapped into while asleep.

In recent dreams I’ve been chatting with an unknown guy about things that I don’t know anything about and I’ll wake myself up laughing in the early hours because I realise that I don’t know the subject or words in question but it kind of makes sense at the time in the dream and then I’ll return to sleep and later on I’ll forget most of the dream except for little snippets that’ll annoy the heck out of me for the rest of the day.

One dream that I had last month had mention of a time dilation being corrected then I found myself with an unknown group of people and I was walking with them in a land where there was a palace near a seaside. An unknown man remained close by my side and at one point I recall telling the man that I remember being here before. I walked towards a cliff edge and then I heard a commotion behind me. A man with dark hair was holding a knife with a curved blade and he lunged towards me and he said “You are my wife” where-upon I replied “No I’m not”. A team of security guards appeared from the background and they apprehended the attacker but I didn’t feel afraid of the man because I saw an intense look of dejection on his face. It was if he was sad because I didn’t remember him.

After that dream I googled curved bladed knife and this is what I discovered:-

The kukri is a curved knife which can be used as a tool as well as a close combat mêlée weapon.

The cutting edge is inwardly curved in shape and is the icon of Nepal. It was, and in many cases still is, the basic and traditional utility knife of the Nepali people. Very effective when used as a weapon, it is a symbolic weapon for all Gurkha regiments throughout the world and the Nepali Army signifying the courage and valor of the bearer in the battlefield. It is a part of the regimental weaponry and heraldry of the Royal Gurkha Rifles. It is a part of many traditional rituals among different ethnic groups of Nepal, including one where the groom has to wear it during the wedding ceremony.

Now I look back at my dream and I recall the look on that mans face and I feel bad because I don’t know who he is or was…And yet it was just a dream…Or was it?

I told my actual husband about the dream and he says that I’m a two timing hussy…
Quote:
I realise that I don’t know the subject or words in question but it kind of makes sense at the time in the dream and then I’ll return to sleep and later on I’ll forget most of the dream except for little snippets that’ll annoy the heck out of me for the rest of the day.
Thank you for putting it in words I really understand and have experienced that too. I somehow think that intelligence slips us though and that if we can actually record that stuff [that's making sense in the dream] it would somehow bring us a power or something. At least I'm of the conviction it would. You know it's like we have the memory of a memory but it's beyond our perception, or consciousness, to pull out the details to analyze properly.

Quote:
I recall telling the man that I remember being here before. I walked towards a cliff edge and then I heard a commotion behind me. A man with dark hair was holding a knife with a curved blade and he lunged towards me and he said “You are my wife” where-upon I replied “No I’m not”. A team of security guards appeared from the background and they apprehended the attacker but I didn’t feel afraid of the man because I saw an intense look of dejection on his face. It was if he was sad because I didn’t remember him.
Aww... that is touching. Isn't it something. Isn't it great, too, looking up things and being amazed by them and how they relate and what information it gives you? That's really cool. I wonder if 'courage and valor of the bearer in the battlefield' have a significance too. We are battling evil in this world, big time, and it's gonna take some big time courage and valor if we're going to keep it from closing in on us, destroying us, to where there's going to be no question about who is his wife... we'll be sold off as babies for rituals and sex in our next lives (should we again be born on this planet) if we let this evil order kick in. There won't be a marriage, it won't exist.

[email protected] hubby teasing you. I sometimes wake up and realize I've had some attraction with a male in my dreams and I tell ya it can be embarrassing. It's not often and even though I said dreams are weird, I feel weird about it when I've dreamt something like that. Like it's so awkward .

Years ago... gosh many years ago I had a dream where I was in the water, a river, with several other people and it was dark. We were enjoying ourselves and I knew everyone in the dream... but not in waking life. It was just like I had actually been there and done that and it had the quality of realness. [Though, it wasn't...]. I remember these stone... or mortar things at intervals along this river by the waterside. 'Am fetching for the right words here. [the hardest part sometimes]. Any way, months after I'd had the dream. I was at my mother's house and strumming through a book of hers when I saw a picture of the exact place I was at in my dream, which I remembered clearly. It was the Bengal river.

I wanted to find a picture like the one in her book... which I doubt I'll ever find a replica of that particular picture and perspective short of having the book. The image might have been taken in the 60's and was black and white.

So, here are two that are near it. I watched some youtube videos as well and was tempted to post them all they were so interesting. I've learned it is now terribly polluted, there's a problem with arsenic, some article I read said a Brit took a swim in it and was dead three days after, and after having severe diarrhea. I also heard on one of the videos that the oxygen supply is depleted and I know very well it is happening all over the world and millions of fish have died since that BP spill, it's become widespread and viral. So, the Bengal is but another victim. I read somewhere that it may be the most toxic river in the world. It's such a shame. After reviewing a few videos I decided to only post this one. Something about it was tranquil and moving my spirit. It's like another world. I don't see people congregate like that and it still has that spiritual feel. Don't know how to put it. It's cool though.

This is what the people with me looked like in perspective, only it was at night, and we, especially I, was near the bank. [The five or so nearer the camera view].

It was somewhere just about identical to this, only I don't remember any boats or people buzzing about. The water level was a lot higher and those things jutting up were some under water, and in the dark I remember kind of hiding around one, hugging up to it a bit.

Here's the video. It makes you feel like you're there~.

Last edited by yass; 18-09-2010 at 10:12 PM.