Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 10-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #81
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
I have a question for anyone who might want to jump in - What is the NATURE of The Force? Good? Bad? Neutral? Why do we always hear that Love rules the world - when all we see before us is WAR?

Why have we been raised to think that Love surmounts all Evil when probably 100 million people have been killed in the last century alone?

Is The Force just a neutral energy that either good or evil may tap into? It seems that evil has definitely mastered the techniques for harnessing the negative, destructive, controlling aspects of The Force.

What can we do about it?
I think, the force is 'neutral', some call it quantum-ether. It only is and just creating matter probably by donating energy to "outside" the ether, eg 3D reality possibly a parallel universe reality. To be honest I do not really know.

But I think, one is able to tap into the ether or the force, by having the right brain frequency, like a key for the lock. An energy signature, some might call it light body or astral body.
Chances are high our nutrition and environmental pollution and EM waves might effect this energy signature, and thus our brainwaves. So what to do with the energy?! It is only up to the human (living) being, to use it for creation or destruction, in my view.

I think, the more 'higher vibrating' people, the more and faster the awareness shift we will have.

What'll happen to us physically I don't now, we may mutate faster as we already do slowly .

Nonetheless, this might be just one possibility into tapping in. Other I suspect buildings which either channel energy or harvest energy.

Quick explanation...
I imagine the ether to be consisting of geometric subatomic structures depending on the vibration, spin inside the ether. Hence the cymatics videos as a describing image.
Geometric patterns can also be observed eg in metals forming a grid, the tetrahedral molecules etc...

like this...some short clips...

Try to view/look at it 3d. A bit like staring at some point in the background.
http://www.lightweavingjoy.com/image...-Life-blue.jpg

What do you see/get?
Hence, in my view the higher the frequency of the matter the more complex forms evolve.

... as above so below, I think.

Now to he buildings...

I am posting the 2 arrivals vids again, because of the random media bandit.

And here is another series, where the 2 arrivals vids derive from.

Pyramids Octagons Domes Secret Revealed
Pt1
Pt2
Pt3
Pt4
YT took the audio offline, seems the most important episode.
I anybody finds it with audio, please post it.

Pt5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco
The 'Force' is there but I think it depends on how the individual chooses to use it
I agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce mcallister
Thank you coco, tinyint, drakul, and others for your brilliant contributions to this thread. I have enjoyed reading through this thread from start to finish over the last day. I haven't watched the videos you have presented (at work), but I plan to do so when I get some free time.
Welcome on the thread.

Last edited by tinyint; 10-03-2010 at 05:45 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #82
deuce mcallister

This may be a bit off topic, but its the DI Forum after all, and you guys seem to be rather open to discussion. I am not sure how to begin or transition better than that so, here goes:

Pyramids are what I like to call a "bling." This is a term coined by rapper Lil Wayne to express the shine of his diamonds, cars, etc.

What constitutes a "bling"? The effect of light on objects which exhibit the principles of symmetry or sacred geometry - the 5 Platonic solids. Blings are images that are pleasing to the human mind. You can only perceive these images visually to have the bling effect, so light must enter your eyes to perceive them. A diamond is a bling. The golden apex on the ivory casing of the great pyramid in the noon sun or under a full moon was the greatest bling...The all seeing eye is a key to what constitutes a bling. The sun or light reflecting into your eye off of water, glass, etc, is a bling. Many corporations' logos are also a bling.

I also use this as a verb. If I look into someone's eyes to convince them of something, I am sending light from my eyes to their eyes. On this light, you can place your thoughts - communicating "psychically." The thoughts are really travelling on the lightwave. When you place your will on a lightwave, you have performed a Jedi Mind Trick, or you have blinged them.

I believe light, Einstein's e, or electricity, is the essential "force" you are seeking. What I am getting at is this:
The medium by which you can communicate your will is light.

This is the force that is always present, whether it be from starlight, moonlight, sunlight, or reflecting from thine own eyes, it is always there, connecting the universe to us.
deuce mcallister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #83
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce mcallister View Post
This may be a bit off topic, but its the DI Forum after all, and you guys seem to be rather open to discussion. I am not sure how to begin or transition better than that so, here goes:

Pyramids are what I like to call a "bling." This is a term coined by rapper Lil Wayne to express the shine of his diamonds, cars, etc.

What constitutes a "bling"? The effect of light on objects which exhibit the principles of symmetry or sacred geometry - the 5 Platonic solids. Blings are images that are pleasing to the human mind. You can only perceive these images visually to have the bling effect, so light must enter your eyes to perceive them. A diamond is a bling. The golden apex on the ivory casing of the great pyramid in the noon sun or under a full moon was the greatest bling...The all seeing eye is a key to what constitutes a bling. The sun or light reflecting into your eye off of water, glass, etc, is a bling. Many corporations' logos are also a bling.

I also use this as a verb. If I look into someone's eyes to convince them of something, I am sending light from my eyes to their eyes. On this light, you can place your thoughts - communicating "psychically." The thoughts are really travelling on the lightwave. When you place your will on a lightwave, you have performed a Jedi Mind Trick, or you have blinged them.

I believe light, Einstein's e, or electricity, is the essential "force" you are seeking. What I am getting at is this:
The medium by which you can communicate your will is light.

This is the force that is always present, whether it be from starlight, moonlight, sunlight, or reflecting from thine own eyes, it is always there, connecting the universe to us.
No this is not OT.

I think it is just a matter of viewing the thingy.

Isn't light also energy=electricity ... electrons flow?

I recommend you the vids posted on the thread, especially the Thunderbolts of the Gods you should like.

Your bling reminds me of another interview...

Project Camelot interviews Valery Uvarov

Quote:
Dr Valery Mikhailovich Uvarov is the head of the Department of UFO Research, Palaeosciences and Palaeotechnology of the National Security Academy of Russia, and has devoted more than 14 years to ufology as well as to the study of the legacy of ancient civilizations.
The guy provides some amazing resarch the russian have done with pyramids.
He also talks about social experiments with prisoners in 'blings'.
I have read about such russian research, and I may find the source again. I can't remember if it was in english though.

I am trying to connect the dots between energy/'the force' and the environment. So It think, your post fits well in.

Last edited by tinyint; 10-03-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #84
deuce mcallister

I will check those videos out.

I believe that DNA and light waves are connected to this thingy. Keeping with the symmetrical aspects of nature, I think light waves might move in a double helix form, similar to this:

When scientists attempt to perceive them, they are doing so graphing them on a 2D plane, and that's why they think they are bumpy waves like this:

Maybe what I'm omitting from my ramblings are the protons/neutrons of the world. They are the mass, the physical substance that we can touch and feel. I believe light and DNA might have a lot to do with the "thingy" because they are the basic building blocks of all life. The interaction of light on the physical substance is similar to the giving/masculine force interacting with the receiving/feminine force. This relationship of yin/yang, giving/taking energy may have something to do with this thingy as well- perhaps this union is the thingy itself.

I am by no means a religious man, but "let there be light" was the first thing God said in the Bible, and I think that may hold a key. I am still learning how to communicate these ideas, as I am not a scientist, and I am not yet able to fully comprehend orgone energy, Farrady cages, the works of Nikola Tesla and Wilhelm Reich. I am glad I have found this thread, because you all seem like the teachers I have been seeking.

Last edited by deuce mcallister; 10-03-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #85
coco

I am not at all as versed as Tinyint and Drakul on these subjects but you have sparked yet another thought:

http://library.thinkquest.org/C004535/nucleus.html

Nucleus

The nucleus is the cellular control center and exists only in eukaryotes. The nucleus contains the genetic information for the cell, in the form of DNA and RNA. The genetic information is surrounded by a two-layer nuclear envelope and it is generally found at the center of the cell. The nucleus is responsible for communicating with other organelles in the cytoplasm (the gel-like space surrounding the nucleus). Messages from inside the nucleus travel through pores on the nuclear envelope to enter the cytoplasm.

Inside the nucleus, called the nucleoplasm, DNA is bound by histone proteins and organized into chromatin. During replication, the chromatins are condensed to form highly organized structures called chromosomes. Besides the genetic information, most nuclei also contain one or more spherical-shaped organelles called the nucleoli. The nucleolus is where ribosomes are assembled.

Eukaryotic Cells

Eukaryotic cells (from the Greek meaning truly nuclear) comprise all of the life kingdoms except monera. They can be easily distinguished through a membrane-bound nucleus.

Eukaryotic cells also contain many internal membrane-bound structures called organelles. These organelles such as the mitochondrion or chloroplast serve to perform metabolic functions and energy conversion. Other organelles like intracellular filaments provide structural support and cellular motility. The function of individual organelles is described in detail in the Cell Anatomy Section.

Another important member of the eukaryote family is the plant cell. They function essentially in the same manner as other eukaryotic cells, but there are three unique structures which set them apart. Plastids, cell walls, and vacuoles are present only in plant cells.

------------

And what makes all this function? What makes biologic communication possible? Energy. The body's natural electric energy. Light energy can set certain processes in action such as Vitamin D creation, for instance.

Not to be crude, but when a person's heart stops or beats erratically what do medical professionals do? They apply electric shock to get your heart functioning again or to try to re-regulate the heart beat.

Back in the 80's, my boss pulled some muscles in her back working in her yard. It was very painful and the poor woman limped about for a couple of days before she could be seen by her doctor. When she went for her appointment, the doctor supplied a device that was fitted to the boss's body at the center of the injury. The device communicated a mild electric pulsing to aid and expedite healing.

Energy is multi faceted; All sorts of frequencies that can be represented as sound, color (light waves), etc. Yes, I also think two dimensional representations are lacking.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:06 PM   #86
tinyint
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:

I am glad I have found this thread, because you all seem like the teachers I have been seeking.
You made a very good 'entry' post.

Best thing we can do is taking the ride all together, I think we are all on a discovery trip here.
Cooperation mode without boundaries, in a way we teach, I prefer learn from, each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco
And what makes all this function? What makes biologic communication possible? Energy. The body's natural electric energy. Light energy can set certain processes in action such as Vitamin D creation, for instance.

Not to be crude, but when a person's heart stops or beats erratically what do medical professionals do? They apply electric shock to get your heart functioning again or to try to re-regulate the heart beat.

Back in the 80's, my boss pulled some muscles in her back working in her yard. It was very painful and the poor woman limped about for a couple of days before she could be seen by her doctor. When she went for her appointment, the doctor supplied a device that was fitted to the boss's body at the center of the injury. The device communicated a mild electric pulsing to aid and expedite healing.

Energy is multi faceted; All sorts of frequencies that can be represented as sound, color (light waves), etc. Yes, I also think two dimensional representations are lacking.
So true.
Did it work out for the mrs boss? Did the pulsing device accelerate the healing?

The vitamin D you mention got me again another idea to consider...

.. no not PC viruses.

The are also geometric structures and they can alter shape by mutation. What causes the viruses and their mutation? Light? Vibration?

http://lo-net2.de/class/lehreronline.../img/virus.jpg

Last edited by tinyint; 10-03-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #87
coco

Yes it did aid in healing her sprain. She noted she felt better with it although she was embarrassed to have an obvious box attached and a wire showing. The day after the device was applied, she began walking better and was more comfortable while sitting.

In contrast, I sprained my back at work a few years earlier. I unwittingly used improper technique when lifting and moving heavy file boxes. I was in bed on my back with my knees propped up for a week and was prescribed heavy pain medication. Perhaps that device existed then but I did not know of it or receive it from the Workman's Compensation doctor.

Mrs. Boss was also prescribed pain medication but thanks to the device she didn't require near as much as I and she was able to move her body much better sooner.

----------

Another interesting note you made regarding virus and illness manifestation and proliferation. Perhaps this is another aspect to Drakul's question of The Force being good, bad or neutral. Illness uses the body as a host for its own survival, growth, replication. It is a bad thing using the body's energy otherwise used to maintain normal, healthy function.

When a person has a grave illness, I have heard the phrase that it's 'draining the life' from the person.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #88
coco

http://health.howstuffworks.com/huma...lectricity.htm

(Excerpt)

When we talk about the nervous system sending "signals" to the brain, or synapses "firing," or the brain telling our hands to contract around a door handle, what we're talking about is electricity carrying messages between point A and point B. It's sort of like the digital cable signal carrying 1s and 0s that deliver "Law & Order." Except in our bodies, electrons aren't flowing along a wire; instead, an electrical charge is jumping from one cell to the next until it reaches its destination.

Electricity is a key to survival. Electrical signals are fast. They allow for a nearly instantaneous response to control messages. If our bodies relied entirely on, say, the movement of chemicals to tell our hearts to speed up when something is chasing us, we probably would've died out a long time ago.

Those crucial signals that tell our hearts to speed up when we're in danger come from a mass of cells in our heart called the sinoatrial node, or SA node. It's located in the right atrium, and it controls the rhythm of our heartbeat and the movement of blood from the heart to every other part of our body. It's our body's natural pacemaker, and it uses electrical signals to set the pace (see What determines the rhythm of your heart?). But our pulse isn't the only thing that relies on electrical impulses generated by our cells. Almost all of our cells are capable of generating electricity.

Old 11-03-2010, 11:34 PM   #89
deuce mcallister

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Another interesting note you made regarding virus and illness manifestation and proliferation. Perhaps this is another aspect to Drakul's question of The Force being good, bad or neutral. Illness uses the body as a host for its own survival, growth, replication. It is a bad thing using the body's energy otherwise used to maintain normal, healthy function.

When a person has a grave illness, I have heard the phrase that it's 'draining the life' from the person.
I was lost at the end of part 1 of Valery's Project Camelot interview posted above. All of this is my understanding of what he was saying:

He states that adepts such as Madam Blavatsky all eventually get cancer because they are slowing down the body's inner energy clock when meditating or performing some other ritual to put them in touch with the Force. Performing such acts places your energy in another dimension that transcends time. They come back to the "real world" from their meditation without properly transitioning back to reality using the knowledge of the ancients. Because they do not properly transition, their natural energy clocks go haywire.

I did not understand how this could be true. But the sentence you wrote in reference to a pathogen: "It is a bad thing using the body's energy otherwise used to maintain normal, healthy function." Is Valery stating that meditation and ritual are also bad for this reason?

Last edited by deuce mcallister; 11-03-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #90
drakul

Quote:
I was lost at the end of part 1 of Valery's Project Camelot interview posted above. All of this is my understanding of what he was saying:

He states that adepts such as Madam Blavatsky all eventually get cancer because they are slowing down the body's inner energy clock when meditating or performing some other ritual to put them in touch with the Force. Performing such acts places your energy in another dimension that transcends time. They come back to the "real world" from their meditation without properly transitioning back to reality using the knowledge of the ancients. Because they do not properly transition, their natural energy clocks go haywire.

I did not understand how this could be true. But the sentence you wrote in reference to a pathogen: "It is a bad thing using the body's energy otherwise used to maintain normal, healthy function." Is Valery stating that meditation and ritual are also bad for this reason?
Gurdjieff, in his book - `Outstanding Men I Have Known', (or something like that), also mentions a `high holy man' he met somewhere in the `Stahns' of Central Asia, (Gurdjieff doesn't say exactly where) that says the same thing - meditation brings the body down, depletes energy. Based on my own experience, it's been just the opposite. For me, meditation, focusing the brain has been key. But.....

Last edited by drakul; 12-03-2010 at 12:22 AM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #91
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
http://health.howstuffworks.com/huma...lectricity.htm

(Excerpt)

When we talk about the nervous system sending "signals" to the brain, or synapses "firing," or the brain telling our hands to contract around a door handle, what we're talking about is electricity carrying messages between point A and point B. It's sort of like the digital cable signal carrying 1s and 0s that deliver "Law & Order." Except in our bodies, electrons aren't flowing along a wire; instead, an electrical charge is jumping from one cell to the next until it reaches its destination.

Electricity is a key to survival. Electrical signals are fast. They allow for a nearly instantaneous response to control messages. If our bodies relied entirely on, say, the movement of chemicals to tell our hearts to speed up when something is chasing us, we probably would've died out a long time ago.

Those crucial signals that tell our hearts to speed up when we're in danger come from a mass of cells in our heart called the sinoatrial node, or SA node. It's located in the right atrium, and it controls the rhythm of our heartbeat and the movement of blood from the heart to every other part of our body. It's our body's natural pacemaker, and it uses electrical signals to set the pace (see What determines the rhythm of your heart?). But our pulse isn't the only thing that relies on electrical impulses generated by our cells. Almost all of our cells are capable of generating electricity.
Understandable and interesting.

In the words of Nikola Tesla - BUMPOVICH
Old 12-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #92
orage

Arrow Meetings with Remarkable Men

Quote:
Gurdjieff, in his book - `Outstanding Men I Have Known', (or something like that), also mentions a `high holy man' he met somewhere in the `Stahns' of Central Asia, (Gurdjieff doesn't say exactly where) that says the same thing - meditation brings the body down, depletes energy. Based on my own experience, it's been just the opposite. For me, meditation, focusing the brain has been key. But.....
Drakul, this is the book you're talking about.

Meetings with remarkable men

Gurdjieff speaks of issues with digestion in regards to meditation, and the breathing exercises that slow down the internal clock. He suggests living in willful tension, working with torsion to further growth.

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:34 AM   #93
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
Drakul, this is the book you're talking about.

Meetings with remarkable men

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meeting...Remarkable_Men

Gurdjieff speaks of issues with digestion in regards to meditation, and the breathing exercises that slow down the internal clock. He suggests living in willful tension, working with torsion to further growth.
You are right, my friend Mensch. Obviously you have studied Gurdjieff. I never fully comprehended his approach. What does the above, re: living in tension and working w torsion mean to you?
Old 12-03-2010, 12:54 AM   #94
orage

Lightbulb resistance & growth

Quote:
You are right, my friend Mensch. Obviously you have studied Gurdjieff. I never fully comprehended his approach. What does the above, re: living in tension and working w torsion mean to you?
An interesting topic, I'll give a short breakdown and an allegory.

For the longest time it meant overcoming fear and internal programs. What I resist, gives me valuable clues. Nowadays, I can observe my programs, automatic reactions, and chose where to go. I can place myself in willful tension, choosing either to act or to avoid. I can stand above or outside myself (ego) and observe & laugh at my resistance.

Focusing on obstacles unconsciously leads you right into them. What I fear, I attract. Think of riding a motorbike and staring at a tree, racing towards you. If I say, I want to avoid the tree, I want to avoid the tree, next thing I'll hit the tree. If I acknowledge the tree and then focus on a different goal, I will stay on the road. Let alone that of course the tree isn't doing anything, I am.

Working with resistances, taking responsibility for what happens and doesn't happen in my life and realizing that everything serves is my path to growth.

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:32 AM   #95
coco

Quote:

Most interesting. I have always heard meditation is a calming experience for both mind and body.

I can't see how meditation could be detrimental to physical or mental health unless it's used as a dark instrument. Likewise with rituals. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Cause and effect.

Reading your statement reminds me of scuba divers who swim in great depths. They must come back up in graduations lest they suffer the bends. I should like to explore Valery's assertion.

Stress is a factor in obtaining illness. American Indians say disease is dis-ease or lack of ease, stress. Stress, depression, sometimes we say such people as 'having a black cloud over their heads'. I sincerely believe such effects the body as aura photographs corroborate and from I've observed in myself and others. The energy is out of wack. And I can tell you myself that in the younger years I was a very stressed 'go getter' at work, and I was often sick with bronchitis and sinus infections.

Sure I still catch a bug now and again, but I've learned to relax a bit by changing my mindset (has taken years and I'm confident I'm still not 'there' yet) and I do not take ill near as often as in the past.

Old 12-03-2010, 02:33 AM   #96
macneil

Quote:

For the longest time it meant overcoming fear and internal programs. What I resist, gives me valuable clues. Nowadays, I can observe my programs, automatic reactions, and chose where to go. I can place myself in willful tension, choosing either to act or to avoid. I can stand above or outside myself (ego) and observe & laugh at my resistance.

Focusing on obstacles unconsciously leads you right into them. What I fear, I attract. Think of riding a motorbike and staring at a tree, racing towards you. If I say, I want to avoid the tree, I want to avoid the tree, next thing I'll hit the tree. If I acknowledge the tree and then focus on a different goal, I will stay on the road. Let alone that of course the tree isn't doing anything, I am.

Working with resistances, taking responsibility for what happens and doesn't happen in my life and realizing that everything serves is my path to growth.

Where you look is where you go... there is another strange thing that happens on a bike, I think it comes from an enhanced sense of self preservation but sometimes you decide to slow down for no other reason than your creeped out that somethings going to happen, only to find in doing so you saved yourself from either being knocked off or slamming into something.

Target fixation

Target Fixation is real. Your motorcycle goes where you're looking. But why? Your eyes, after all, are not holding the handlebars and you frequently scan directions other than the one you're traveling in without your bike wandering all over the road. Is it magic? Or perhaps an undiscovered law of physics?

The idea that your motorcycle will go where you're looking is merely phenomenon that virtually all drivers (of any kind of vehicle) have experienced before: that if you turn your head you tend to STEER in the direction you're looking. In fact, it might be clearer to simply acknowledge that it is almost impossible to steer in any direction other than the one you are looking at. ALL of your prior experience has taught you how to steer your vehicle where you want it to go. So, if you look where you want to go, you kick in all that prior experience and AUTOMATICALLY steer in that direction.

more
macneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:46 AM   #97
coco

Quote:

Thank you for that explanation. That zeros in on an issue that runs through so many people, including myself.

Example:
When I was a beginner roller skater a few years ago, I went to the rink after work where there was a children's birthday party taking place. As I skated, a large number of very young and small children took to the floor. When they came up on me I began worrying I might fall on them and hurt them. I was skating fine until the point they surrounded me and then I fell. No one was harmed aside from my behind and pride.

At the risk of my health, I shall meditate on your explanation this evening.

Good night to you all.

P.S. Thank you also, macneil. Exactly.

Last edited by coco; 12-03-2010 at 02:48 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #98
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
I think, the force is 'neutral', some call it quantum-ether. It only is and just creating matter probably by donating energy to "outside" the ether, eg 3D reality possibly a parallel universe reality. To be honest I do not really know.

But I think, one is able to tap into the ether or the force, by having the right brain frequency, like a key for the lock. An energy signature, some might call it light body or astral body.
Chances are high our nutrition and environmental pollution and EM waves might effect this energy signature, and thus our brainwaves. So what to do with the energy?! It is only up to the human (living) being, to use it for creation or destruction, in my view.

I think, the more 'higher vibrating' people, the more and faster the awareness shift we will have.

What'll happen to us physically I don't now, we may mutate faster as we already do slowly .

Nonetheless, this might be just one possibility into tapping in. Other I suspect buildings which either channel energy or harvest energy.

Quick explanation...
I imagine the ether to be consisting of geometric subatomic structures depending on the vibration, spin inside the ether. Hence the cymatics videos as a describing image.
Geometric patterns can also be observed eg in metals forming a grid, the tetrahedral molecules etc...

like this...some short clips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xN4D...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUyrP...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nm2W...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wACFeQtMu_Q&NR=1

Try to view/look at it 3d. A bit like staring at some point in the background.
http://www.lightweavingjoy.com/image...-Life-blue.jpg

What do you see/get?
Hence, in my view the higher the frequency of the matter the more complex forms evolve.

... as above so below, I think.

Now to he buildings...

I am posting the 2 arrivals vids again, because of the random media bandit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zuh5broAfchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyLuj...eature=related

And here is another series, where the 2 arrivals vids derive from.

Pyramids Octagons Domes Secret Revealed
Pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLniPp7cv4U
Pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I-Mf...eature=channel
Pt3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBumT...eature=channel
Pt4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T91Ir...eature=channel
YT took the audio offline, seems the most important episode.
I anybody finds it with audio, please post it.

Pt5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_Iu...eature=channel

I agree with this.

Welcome on the thread.
media bandit...