Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2017, 05:52 PM   #1
Caliphrepose
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 6
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Withdraw consent

I want to try to help anyone suffering from night terrors, and Djinn harassment, or anyone curious about trying to use 3rd eye, or stop thinking, or experience out of body experience. The 3rd eye is how Djinn "remote desktop" humans. I believe, based on working theories and decyphering television and popular culture/history, that our reality is a program. I speculate, based on how the djinn operate, that humans may have programmed this computer/artificial intelligence system, as it seems to be hardwired/killswitch conditioned that they cannot cause a human suffering without their consent. If they make a contract with a human, they no longer require consent.

You have to invite the Demons/Djinn/Angels, before they can contact you. You can summon the djinn, inadvertantly, by repeating rhyming words from your television programming. The programming indicates that we as humans cast spells with words when we ryme them, like verbal voice commands while in simulation. You wear Nike, sing songs by mainstream artists, and you may be visited by a djinn. The endgame for all dealings with Djinn, they want to acquire legal posession of your soul to be used as fuel for the stars. They play good co, bad cop and everything in between to achieve this. I can explain a lot more, but the main thing Id like to emphasize is that if you tell them to leave, they have to leave. If you make a contract with them things WILL get worse. Dont invite them, dont activate 3rd eye or experiment with "how to stop thinking" videos etc... without doing massive research.

Closing note, some people invoke the name of Jesus to scare demons away, and it works, not because Jesus is holy (he may have had a Djinn for all we know) but because crying out for help is a withdrawal of consent. And Djinn must obey human commands. Dont make it a tough guy thing, like flexing on them just withdraw consent and make it verbally clear that djinn, demons angels spirits etc are not welcome. Taking it a step further, compose and verbally state ryhming words that ban the Djin from your home, your person and your family. I dont know how it works, I just know I dont want to ever deal with the djinn.
Likes: (1)
Caliphrepose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 07:51 PM   #2
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,827
Likes: 5,967 (2,990 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliphrepose View Post


Closing note, some people invoke the name of Jesus to scare demons away, and it works, not because Jesus is holy (he may have had a Djinn for all we know) but because crying out for help is a withdrawal of consent. And Djinn must obey human commands. Dont make it a tough guy thing, like flexing on them just withdraw consent and make it verbally clear that djinn, demons angels spirits etc are not welcome. Taking it a step further, compose and verbally state ryhming words that ban the Djin from your home, your person and your family. I dont know how it works, I just know I dont want to ever deal with the djinn.
i think the invocation of Jesus is more the invocation of one's personal power, awakening the Christ consciousness within.

When you turn a light on, darkness retreats. The christ consciousness or 'jesus' are terms that we use to describe the inner light of our being, our highest potential within the physical - and when we embrace that potential, darkness simply can't exist within us.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 07:56 PM   #3
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
i think the invocation of Jesus is more the invocation of one's personal power, awakening the Christ consciousness within.

When you turn a light on, darkness retreats. The christ consciousness or 'jesus' are terms that we use to describe the inner light of our being, our highest potential within the physical - and when we embrace that potential, darkness simply can't exist within us.
A true sentient never stops thinking and never sleeps.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 11:10 AM   #4
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,218
Likes: 610 (427 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
i think the invocation of Jesus is more the invocation of one's personal power, awakening the Christ consciousness within.

When you turn a light on, darkness retreats. The christ consciousness or 'jesus' are terms that we use to describe the inner light of our being, our highest potential within the physical - and when we embrace that potential, darkness simply can't exist within us.
I'm a fan of Edgar Cayces work in this area. He clearly states that Jesus was a man who manifested the Christ consciousness and that we can all learn to do the same, even if we call it something else. For many people Jesus is the symbol they use to access that mind even though most of them don't realise it.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (2)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 11:32 AM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

This is how all new age consciousness starts out, it's a route to the elites singularity system and how Christianity first began, then as soon as it has weight the weight of what is always of a monotheistic outlook comes hammering down upon those who want to think individually.

I see the new consciousness model becoming an Earth based entity or Gain of the Greeks revisited and full reversal of the now off world entity but retaining it's alien state of promulgation.

There are a few wholistic groups already prepared and waiting in the wings, there is one here, who was brought up in and around the halls of governments like Churchill.

This guy lives in Sri Lanka I think and is a friend of an acquaintance of mine, see the double binary type logo they have.

http://www.wholisticworldvision.org/cross.html

Notice it is a global consciousness model.

http://www.wholisticworldvision.org/

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-03-2017 at 11:39 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 01:03 PM   #6
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,218
Likes: 610 (427 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
This is how all new age consciousness starts out, it's a route to the elites singularity system and how Christianity first began, then as soon as it has weight the weight of what is always of a monotheistic outlook comes hammering down upon those who want to think individually.

I see the new consciousness model becoming an Earth based entity or Gain of the Greeks revisited and full reversal of the now off world entity but retaining it's alien state of promulgation.

There are a few wholistic groups already prepared and waiting in the wings, there is one here, who was brought up in and around the halls of governments like Churchill.

This guy lives in Sri Lanka I think and is a friend of an acquaintance of mine, see the double binary type logo they have.

http://www.wholisticworldvision.org/cross.html

Notice it is a global consciousness model.

http://www.wholisticworldvision.org/
I think monotheism is a bit misleading as in the old testament God didnt tell the Israelites that he was the only god, just the one that they were supposed to follow. Solomon followed other gods, as did many other Israelites. Its only when you get to church dogma that there is a one and only god, where all other gods are false, etc. Abraham came from Ur of the Chaldees, so he would clearly have been familiar with other gods. Even in pagan civilsation there would have been people who followed a particular god, which could be seen as monothiesm, worship of one god.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 01:23 PM   #7
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

When people lived alongside nature and the season there was a single entity which gave every season thaticket they might survive the winter, they called these early gods of nature totems, which was their local abundance of food which they used as their totems.

Then as we evolved from gatherers in nature to gatherers of nature which we then controlled through agriculture.

The era of Babylonian was post old testament which was totemy, the new era and testament was agriculture and where allegory was born. Hereafter we began having time to gather and talk about the year that had just passed and with more time we began thinking out loud.

Meanwhile we soon began giving ourselves factions and fictitious names like.

Israelites
Hebrews
Christians
Jews

Which are were all masonic terms or degrees and in such degrees their were mono elements that began the Babel moment if you like to use that term, where many tongues were born from a single voice and are now split into many factions under the same sun that they originated below.

All of the common terms are solar derrived

Sol-Om-On

Means city of the Sun in the AmmonIan radicals or early writing.

As the so called enlightenment of monotheism grew so did those early shaman like entities who aggrandisemented themselves grew into the early priests of Apollo to which they are still today.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 01:29 PM   #8
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,218
Likes: 610 (427 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
When people lived alongside nature and the season there was a single entity which gave every season thaticket they might survive the winter, they called these early gods of nature totems, which was their local abundance of food which they used as their totems.

Then as we evolved from gatherers in nature to gatherers of nature which we then controlled through agriculture.

The era of Babylonian was post old testament which was totemy, the new era and testament was agriculture and where allegory was born. Hereafter we began having time to gather and talk about the year that had just passed and with more time we began thinking out loud.

Meanwhile we soon began giving ourselves factions and fictitious names like.

Israelites
Hebrews
Christians
Jews

Which are were all masonic terms or degrees and in such degrees their were mono elements that began the Babel moment if you like to use that term, where many tongues were born from a single voice and are now split into many factions under the same sun that they originated below.

All of the common terms are solar derrived

Sol-Om-On

Means city of the Sun in the AmmonIan radicals or early writing.

As the so called enlightenment of monotheism grew so did those early shaman like entities who aggrandisemented themselves grew into the early priests of Apollo to which they are still today.
Got any good links that show your explanation of Solomons name?

Here is a more realistic explanation: http://www.behindthename.com/name/solomon

"Meaning & History
From the Hebrew name ???????? (Shelomoh) which was derived from Hebrew ??????? (shalom) "peace". As told in the Old Testament, Solomon was a king of Israel, the son of David and Bathsheba. He was renowned for his wisdom and wealth. Towards the end of his reign he angered God by turning to idolatry. Supposedly, he was the author of the Book of Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and the Song of Solomon.

This name has never been overly common in the Christian world, and it is considered typically Jewish. It was however borne by an 11th-century Hungarian king. "

Where do your ideas come from as you come up with some nonsense?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 19-03-2017 at 01:31 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 01:33 PM   #9
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,218
Likes: 610 (427 Posts)
Default

With regard to the OP, who said evil entities need any sort of consent to harass us? that implies that our choices are paramount when reality proves otherwise. We dont have control over all other things and they dont need our consent to come near to us.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 01:53 PM   #10
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,172
Likes: 858 (573 Posts)
Default

Christ is just another demon. Demons always demand that they are seen as the one and only true god.

When people consent to Christ, they consent to djin, meat golems and psychopaths. Withdrawal of consent means the rejection of all so called saviours. There are no saviours. But people seek saviour, and that is where they give their consent. By doing so, they have turned themselves into someone elses energy supply, and sure enough, they will experience energy drainage.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 03:49 PM   #11
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,218
Likes: 610 (427 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Christ is just another demon. Demons always demand that they are seen as the one and only true god.

When people consent to Christ, they consent to djin, meat golems and psychopaths. Withdrawal of consent means the rejection of all so called saviours. There are no saviours. But people seek saviour, and that is where they give their consent. By doing so, they have turned themselves into someone elses energy supply, and sure enough, they will experience energy drainage.
Jesus never stated once that he should be seen as the one and only true god. He never asks people to worship him or anything. Its the later church who make all sorts of statements about Jesus.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 19-03-2017 at 03:49 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #12
Unisus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Christ is just another demon. Demons always demand that they are seen as the one and only true god.

When people consent to Christ, they consent to djin, meat golems and psychopaths. Withdrawal of consent means the rejection of all so called saviours. There are no saviours. But people seek saviour, and that is where they give their consent. By doing so, they have turned themselves into someone elses energy supply, and sure enough, they will experience energy drainage.
This is factually untrue.
Likes: (1)
Unisus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:05 PM   #13
Unisus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliphrepose View Post
I want to try to help anyone suffering from night terrors, and Djinn harassment, or anyone curious about trying to use 3rd eye, or stop thinking, or experience out of body experience. The 3rd eye is how Djinn "remote desktop" humans. I believe, based on working theories and decyphering television and popular culture/history, that our reality is a program. I speculate, based on how the djinn operate, that humans may have programmed this computer/artificial intelligence system, as it seems to be hardwired/killswitch conditioned that they cannot cause a human suffering without their consent. If they make a contract with a human, they no longer require consent.

You have to invite the Demons/Djinn/Angels, before they can contact you. You can summon the djinn, inadvertantly, by repeating rhyming words from your television programming. The programming indicates that we as humans cast spells with words when we ryme them, like verbal voice commands while in simulation. You wear Nike, sing songs by mainstream artists, and you may be visited by a djinn. The endgame for all dealings with Djinn, they want to acquire legal posession of your soul to be used as fuel for the stars. They play good co, bad cop and everything in between to achieve this. I can explain a lot more, but the main thing Id like to emphasize is that if you tell them to leave, they have to leave. If you make a contract with them things WILL get worse. Dont invite them, dont activate 3rd eye or experiment with "how to stop thinking" videos etc... without doing massive research.

Closing note, some people invoke the name of Jesus to scare demons away, and it works, not because Jesus is holy (he may have had a Djinn for all we know) but because crying out for help is a withdrawal of consent. And Djinn must obey human commands. Dont make it a tough guy thing, like flexing on them just withdraw consent and make it verbally clear that djinn, demons angels spirits etc are not welcome. Taking it a step further, compose and verbally state ryhming words that ban the Djin from your home, your person and your family. I dont know how it works, I just know I dont want to ever deal with the djinn.
It doesn't seem relevant to me that a rebellious being would be concerned about consent. There is a Satanic cult infiltrating the matrix with ideas about "consent" and "self-manifestation" to scapegoat victims and stun justice. Consent would not be a word if everything in life were consensual.

It is a form of blasphemy to equate paradigms with God; that is to say that everything is true and just because God is True & Just and God is Everything. Yet when you are speaking of lower internal matters, they are not Everything; they are only a part. And thus unconsensual experiences, unjust, and untrue illusions do exist.

It is a wicked thing to create entrapping and destructive illusions on purpose, or to disregard their affect on sentient beings from the perspective of God when you are but a man.
Unisus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:12 PM   #14
mollymag4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 664
Likes: 552 (322 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
This is how all new age consciousness starts out, it's a route to the elites singularity system and how Christianity first began, then as soon as it has weight the weight of what is always of a monotheistic outlook comes hammering down upon those who want to think individually.

I see the new consciousness model becoming an Earth based entity or Gain of the Greeks revisited and full reversal of the now off world entity but retaining it's alien state of promulgation.

There are a few wholistic groups already prepared and waiting in the wings, there is one here, who was brought up in and around the halls of governments like Churchill.

This guy lives in Sri Lanka I think and is a friend of an acquaintance of mine, see the double binary type logo they have.

http://www.wholisticworldvision.org/cross.html

Notice it is a global consciousness model.

http://www.wholisticworldvision.org/
That equal length cross symbol is the same one as Jordan Maxwell talks about and explains in his Revealing Ancient Mysteries dvd. Nothing new here. I will re-listen to his explanation to see what exactly is going on with the symbol and why this group would choose it.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:54 PM   #15
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 24,707
Likes: 5,039 (3,375 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliphrepose View Post
I want to try to help anyone suffering from night terrors, and Djinn harassment, or anyone curious about trying to use 3rd eye, or stop thinking, or experience out of body experience. The 3rd eye is how Djinn "remote desktop" humans. I believe, based on working theories and decyphering television and popular culture/history, that our reality is a program. I speculate, based on how the djinn operate, that humans may have programmed this computer/artificial intelligence system, as it seems to be hardwired/killswitch conditioned that they cannot cause a human suffering without their consent. If they make a contract with a human, they no longer require consent.

You have to invite the Demons/Djinn/Angels, before they can contact you. You can summon the djinn, inadvertantly, by repeating rhyming words from your television programming. The programming indicates that we as humans cast spells with words when we ryme them, like verbal voice commands while in simulation. You wear Nike, sing songs by mainstream artists, and you may be visited by a djinn. The endgame for all dealings with Djinn, they want to acquire legal posession of your soul to be used as fuel for the stars. They play good co, bad cop and everything in between to achieve this. I can explain a lot more, but the main thing Id like to emphasize is that if you tell them to leave, they have to leave. If you make a contract with them things WILL get worse. Dont invite them, dont activate 3rd eye or experiment with "how to stop thinking" videos etc... without doing massive research.

Closing note, some people invoke the name of Jesus to scare demons away, and it works, not because Jesus is holy (he may have had a Djinn for all we know) but because crying out for help is a withdrawal of consent. And Djinn must obey human commands. Dont make it a tough guy thing, like flexing on them just withdraw consent and make it verbally clear that djinn, demons angels spirits etc are not welcome. Taking it a step further, compose and verbally state ryhming words that ban the Djin from your home, your person and your family. I dont know how it works, I just know I dont want to ever deal with the djinn.
Let's just clarify this.
THEY, demons, entities, angels djinn...cannot posess your soul. YOU cannot sell your soul to the satan even if you are that inclined. What THEY, the tought-forms, servitors, eggregor aka spirits can do is to latch on to you to steal your energy and you could end up with illness such as cancer followed by death.

So how come it's so easy for untrained to call djinn yet those that practice seriously says some people never achieves success of calling them even if they do it properly and really wanted.

Quote:
Now a days everyone wants a Djinn/Jinn just as bad as they want a car. They think they will accomplish great things. Get a great job, make lots of money, have lots of power, be on top of the world. Well, WAKE UP ! You have been reading too much crap and watching too much of Disney Channel and Hollywood sci-fi and fantasy Movies (Which is created by modern computer; Visual effect & CGI, search google "vfx").

From You are lucky to get a Djinn !
http://www.brotherrahman.net/wanting...-unseen-world/

More on Djinn
http://www.brotherrahman.net/category/djinn/
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:40 PM   #16
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,218
Likes: 610 (427 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Let's just clarify this.
THEY, demons, entities, angels djinn...cannot posess your soul. YOU cannot sell your soul to the satan even if you are that inclined. What THEY, the tought-forms, servitors, eggregor aka spirits can do is to latch on to you to steal your energy and you could end up with illness such as cancer followed by death.

So how come it's so easy for untrained to call djinn yet those that practice seriously says some people never achieves success of calling them even if they do it properly and really wanted.
Agreed. To me it seems a load of fear mongering to go on as if demons can just pop up and take over people, the hysteria of christians looking to scare people through their doors. If it were that easy, where they could just jump into anybody who was not spiritually protected then the world would be absolutely rammed with possessed people. Also, like you say, some people try all sort to call up such dark spirits and dont suceed.

TBH I think personal fear and paranoia is what accounts for most peoples experiences with demons, where they project such fear into an external form rather than facing it within themselves because they are in denial.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:43 PM   #17
dubwise
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 160
Likes: 185 (90 Posts)
Default

the film Avatar is very close to what is happening on this planet, its a spiritual battleground.

Just keep on riding the waves.
dubwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:02 PM   #18
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,218
Likes: 610 (427 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubwise View Post
the film Avatar is very close to what is happening on this planet, its a spiritual battleground.

Just keep on riding the waves.
The battle is on the inside though and is then projected outwards. People need to master their own mind before there will ever be real peace.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (2)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:07 PM   #19
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 24,707
Likes: 5,039 (3,375 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Agreed. To me it seems a load of fear mongering to go on as if demons can just pop up and take over people, the hysteria of christians looking to scare people through their doors. If it were that easy, where they could just jump into anybody who was not spiritually protected then the world would be absolutely rammed with possessed people. Also, like you say, some people try all sort to call up such dark spirits and dont suceed.

TBH I think personal fear and paranoia is what accounts for most peoples experiences with demons, where they project such fear into an external form rather than facing it within themselves because they are in denial.
But of course there are times demons seems to take over people, that's their inner demon surfacing. So if it's within you, you already possess it yourself and not possessed.
Yep, Christiany did much disservice but it is also our fault by not questioning. Always like to bring blame back to self to demonstrate I own my power and not give them the authority.

Having said this, you can easily create a thought-form, a servitor or send a destructive demon and harass people. The **** does this all the time, it's his favourite past time.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:37 PM   #20
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,218
Likes: 610 (427 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
But of course there are times demons seems to take over people, that's their inner demon surfacing. So if it's within you, you already possess it yourself and not possessed.
Yep, Christiany did much disservice but it is also our fault by not questioning. Always like to bring blame back to self to demonstrate I own my power and not give them the authority.

Having said this, you can easily create a thought-form, a servitor or send a destructive demon and harass people. The **** does this all the time, it's his favourite past time.
Even Jesus said some demons can only be removed by fasting a prayer, so they must be internal.

I guess a person projects their own fear and darkness and then totally externalise it through denial, at which point it becomes semi independant. Dion Fortune created such a thought form in her book on psychic self defence
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.