Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 18-09-2016, 10:13 AM   #41
swidler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Is it because David is in fact a reptilian agent, dribbling a little bit of info to the masses like a dangling carrot? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as they say.
I think you have hit the nail on the head, there. I have heard many other people say that, and there is no smoke without fire.
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 04:12 PM   #42
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve22222 View Post
Why do they let other reptiles be captured and controlled. U humans so much?

My nephew has a lizard in his room and don't they get eaten in some countries?
Because they do not care about anything ther than propogation of self and harnessing more power for self.

Ultimately: they (reptillians) will throw their closest friend under a bus if they could get a better chance at getting ahead.

There are certain 'truces' at play, one sect play ball as long as there is a reward in it for them, and likewise another sect will benefit from one action where there is mutual benefit.

Cameron got thrown under the bus, as did Blair. Theresa May will get thrown under the bus when she is no longer needed - this is how they work.

When ever you are benefitting the system, you are allowed to remain and get what benefits you can... But if they can sell you down the river and bring in a new regime to garner their better interests of control / security / finance, you can bet that they will sell out anyone - and there are always hidden hands and wankers in the shadows coniving and plotting to take control.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 18-09-2016 at 04:18 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 04:14 PM   #43
ramirez

Most people with a following who speak on this kind of thing will know how far they can take things, especially if they have family, but I bet Icke has had microwave weapons used on him, he probably lives in a steel bunker.
Plus because he talks of Aliens most people dismiss a lot of his information, so he is no threat.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 18-09-2016 at 04:15 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 04:15 PM   #44
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
I think you have hit the nail on the head, there. I have heard many other people say that, and there is no smoke without fire.
Except for the smoke that has zero kindling to show that there ever was a fire - like someone who cries wolf when there is no wolf, crying 'smoke' when there is no fire just means some one else can say there was some smoke - even if they never actually saw it

Chinese whispers don't need a truth for them to start.

See what metaphors can do? good, aren't they?

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 18-09-2016 at 04:48 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #45
swidler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Except for the smoke that has zero kindling to show that there ever was a fire - like someone who cries wolf when there is no wolf, crying 'smoke' when there is no fire just means some one else can say there was some smoke - even if they never actually saw it

Chinese whispers don't need a truth for them to start.

See what metaphors can do? good, aren't they?

You seem strangely defensive. Why are you protecting Icke?
Old 18-09-2016, 08:15 PM   #46
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pound
David used to talk quite a bit about "volunteer consciousness" in his older books. Dolores Cannon also discussed this topic at length in her work. Find out what it means to be a "volunteer" and while you're at it also look up the Buddhist concept of a "Bodhisattva". Once you understand those two things, everything will make perfect sense.
There is substantial evidence suggesting that there are higher forces of good operating in our sphere of reality. A real "Illuminati" in the sense that they have escaped the cosmic prison in a prior incarnation and have returned on their own volition to set the rest of us free, thus "volunteers". To reiterate, this is what the Buddhists call "Bodhisattvas". They are said to be working for the greater good of humankind and the planet itself. Their prime objective is to fling open the doors of the cosmic prison we currently reside in, while raising our collective consciousness to a level where we can once again merge and become one with the Source of all organic creation - our true origin, our true home. This energetic transformation is really a process of healing the wounds inflicted by eons of separation from that very same Source. The "Schism" that Icke refers to.

So is Icke protected by higher forces? Of course he is. He says so repeatedly in his older books which I highly recommend you all read. It really is excellent stuff, which is sadly overlooked by most of his readers. Dolores Cannon gives a pretty good explanation here:

Bodhisattvas explained:

From "Robots Rebellion" by David Icke 1994:

Quote:
The Luciferic consciousness, far from taking the opportunity to re-balance itself, was trying to take over and turn harmony into the image of its own imbalance. The moment arrived when the ongoing process of disharmony was such that a call went out across the Universe for volunteers to dedicate themselves, for however long was necessary, to reverse it. The ocean of consciousness was ceasing to be a gentle, balanced flow. In some areas it was more like a tidal wave of emotional and mental turmoil and torment. Throughout the book I will refer to the ‘volunteers’ or ‘volunteer consciousness’. By this I mean those who have dedicated themselves to restore harmony and help the Earth to re-synchronize with the rest of the Galactic and Universal family.

These volunteers came forward on many levels and the struggle began between light and dark, a theme seen throughout ancient texts and legends. This has been portrayed symbolically in films like Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back. The writers of much science fiction are really tapping into a memory of what actually happened, not always in detail, but in theme. This struggle between harmony and disharmony has been happening on all levels, physical and nonphysical.

Other volunteers, aspects of very highly-evolved consciousness, came into the Universe and this galaxy in an effort to restore harmony. They did not incarnate in physical bodies on the Earth. They arrived in massive spacecraft, some of them miles in length, while others simply manifested themselves here.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...ellion01.htm#1 - The Takeover Bid

Last edited by pound; 18-09-2016 at 08:42 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 01:22 AM   #47
seanx
Banned

Quote:
This is not hate speech toward David Icke, I do not think he should die, but I am wondering how it is he has remained exposing the reptilian agenda unharmed for so long.

David is giving real, hard-core information which threatens to destroy the entire reptilian-earth empire. How, then have they not neutralised this massive threat to their operations??

Is it because David is in fact a reptilian agent, dribbling a little bit of info to the masses like a dangling carrot? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as they say. However, this is improbable as the quality of David's information, and his honesty and straight-forwardness in trying to inform people is christ-like.

Or is David protected from the reptilians by an even higher force which we don't yet know about, which he may not even know is protecting him?

The interview I watched in which he discussed this, records him saying that he does not let the idea of him being killed by the reptilians in to his 'vibrational energy construct', and is therefore impossible to manifest in his reality...this is a bit of a mind f*ck, but he's basically saying, because he does not believe it can ever happen, it will never happen.

Personally I believe such a thing is possible for someone who really understands the way the mind works in relation to the formation of their reality. So I think he is telling the truth and it is simply the will of his spirit that keeps the negative forces at bay.

Please give your opinions on this?
Yes, mate and he explains it fully in his latest book, Phantom Self.

In simple terms, it seems this 3-D physical reality is just a mirror or reflector of what happens in the deeper holographic state, i.e. it is this state which determines reality....and that is why the illuminati are so obsessed with controlling and manipulating our deepest subconscious BELIEF systems.
They know this is where true power lies.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2016, 08:48 PM   #48
raburgeson

That would validate everything he has said about them. They will not take the chance.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 04:29 PM   #49
swidler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
That would validate everything he has said about them. They will not take the chance.
Who what and when? What post are you referring to.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:43 PM   #50
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
Yes, mate and he explains it fully in his latest book, Phantom Self.

In simple terms, it seems this 3-D physical reality is just a mirror or reflector of what happens in the deeper holographic state, i.e. it is this state which determines reality....and that is why the illuminati are so obsessed with controlling and manipulating our deepest subconscious BELIEF systems.
They know this is where true power lies.
Agreed!

Why in the hell was this guy banned?!
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 04:45 PM   #51
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
There is substantial evidence suggesting that there are higher forces of good operating in our sphere of reality. A real "Illuminati" in the sense that they have escaped the cosmic prison in a prior incarnation and have returned on their own volition to set the rest of us free, thus "volunteers". To reiterate, this is what the Buddhists call "Bodhisattvas". They are said to be working for the greater good of humankind and the planet itself. Their prime objective is to fling open the doors of the cosmic prison we currently reside in, while raising our collective consciousness to a level where we can once again merge and become one with the Source of all organic creation - our true origin, our true home. This energetic transformation is really a process of healing the wounds inflicted by eons of separation from that very same Source. The "Schism" that Icke refers to.

So is Icke protected by higher forces? Of course he is. He says so repeatedly in his older books which I highly recommend you all read. It really is excellent stuff, which is sadly overlooked by most of his readers. Dolores Cannon gives a pretty good explanation here:

Bodhisattvas explained:

From "Robots Rebellion" by David Icke 1994:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...ellion01.htm#1 - The Takeover Bid
Oh my! Such a deep understanding! Truly admirable!

As a devout Buddhist I really appreciate this post pound, thank you!!

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 28-10-2016 at 04:47 PM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 11:31 AM   #52
cosmic tramp

Quote:
This is not hate speech toward David Icke, I do not think he should die, but I am wondering how it is he has remained exposing the reptilian agenda unharmed for so long.

David is giving real, hard-core information which threatens to destroy the entire reptilian-earth empire. How, then have they not neutralised this massive threat to their operations??

Is it because David is in fact a reptilian agent, dribbling a little bit of info to the masses like a dangling carrot? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as they say. However, this is improbable as the quality of David's information, and his honesty and straight-forwardness in trying to inform people is christ-like.

Or is David protected from the reptilians by an even higher force which we don't yet know about, which he may not even know is protecting him?

The interview I watched in which he discussed this, records him saying that he does not let the idea of him being killed by the reptilians in to his 'vibrational energy construct', and is therefore impossible to manifest in his reality...this is a bit of a mind f*ck, but he's basically saying, because he does not believe it can ever happen, it will never happen.

Personally I believe such a thing is possible for someone who really understands the way the mind works in relation to the formation of their reality. So I think he is telling the truth and it is simply the will of his spirit that keeps the negative forces at bay.

Please give your opinions on this?
Going back to the OP.Interesting take on things. Mine is that he may be being used (albeit unwittingly) as a reptilian slow disclosure tool himself. By allowing him to write and speak as freely as he does with no fear of consequence. I did actually put this possibility to David in the Q&A, section but he hasn't answered me yet.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 12:02 PM   #53
the tealady
Forum Advisor

David has said on a few occasions that I heard, that he will not allow in his reality, any harm to come to him.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 06:59 PM   #54
sylias

I think Icke has a mission and is protected by good forces, maybe benevolent extraterrestrials
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:50 PM   #55
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Nothing strengthens a movement like an assassination or two. So whoever is calling the shots, they're not going to take him out. I'm not sure about the power of his consciousness given the mess that became of the people's voice, however I do think he does have some heavy dudty protection of some kind.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 05:08 PM   #56
swidler
Banned

I wonder if it is because "reptilians" do not exist.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:47 AM   #57
oz93666

The person to ask is David! ...he has been asked , and answered thus (paraphrased)...

They can't kill me because I don't believe they can , I don't entertain such an idea

David understands we all create our own reality , by our thoughts , expectations and beliefs (LOA if you like)... If you believe you are protected and safe , you are.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:39 PM   #58
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The person to ask is David! ...he has been asked , and answered thus (paraphrased)...

They can't kill me because I don't believe they can , I don't entertain such an idea

David understands we all create our own reality , by our thoughts , expectations and beliefs (LOA if you like)... If you believe you are protected and safe , you are.
The question then must be: Why in the name of sanity are we focusing on this conspiracy and trying to get everyone else to hold it in there awareness? Are we not then creating it faster and faster?

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 05:39 PM   #59
Wren

I have wondered the same about David and cant accept his explanation. On one hand it is alleged that reptilians are able to manipulate the whole of our world and yet he can protect himself just by believing they can't kill him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
David used to talk quite a bit about "volunteer consciousness" in his older books. Dolores Cannon also discussed this topic at length in her work. Find out what it means to be a "volunteer" and while you're at it also look up the Buddhist concept of a "Bodhisattva". Once you understand those two things, everything will make perfect sense.
Can I ask about Dolores Cannon? As far as I have read she offers not one shred of evidence or proof. Why do people believe what she has to say? I simply can't understand why people believe something just because someone has written a book about it. Are we really to believe that 'ancient sacred knowledge' can be downloaded from amazon for a few bucks? Really?

Last edited by Wren; 23-06-2017 at 05:40 PM.
Wren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 06:00 PM   #60
tinfoil hat

They haven't killed him because know one hardly knows him and those that do pose no threat to such power.

Its just too easy to ridicule him on Reppies when no evidence can be put forward that your average joe will believe.

No one cares unless its on EastEnders or the voice or something, and the numbers of such people are only growing, much quicker than the number of truthers.

Fellow European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote