Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 25-02-2016, 12:08 PM   #221
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I live in Belgium and we have a right wing government. So much for the usual blaming of everything on "the liberals."
If you take the time to read my post properly you will see that I said nothing about liberals in Belgium, in fact I was referring to the liberals in the UK and what they would say if this happened here.

The Netherlands also have been accepting child brides but they are intending to change the law so that marriages contracted under the age of 18 are not acknowledged as valid.

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/09/28/mps...ylum-concerns/

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "

Last edited by rapunzel; 25-02-2016 at 12:11 PM. Reason: added link
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 10:21 AM   #222
vanderfred

Funny thing about "liberals," they're always going on about minority rights, even if they're harmful to society. It's like saying you shouldn't wipe out smallpox because the virus is an endangered specis.

How about, instead of saying refugees have a right to swarm into Europe because they've decided to come, if they said to the ones already here since years, "It's OK, the war's over now, you can sod off back home!"
vanderfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 10:50 AM   #223
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderfred View Post
Funny thing about "liberals," they're always going on about minority rights, even if they're harmful to society. It's like saying you shouldn't wipe out smallpox because the virus is an endangered specis.

How about, instead of saying refugees have a right to swarm into Europe because they've decided to come, if they said to the ones already here since years, "It's OK, the war's over now, you can sod off back home!"
The solution is much simpler: Just don't throw bombs on middle eastern countries to thus provide people over there with the excuse to come over here. That would get rid of both the problem of letting them in and sending them back to where they came from. But no - instead blame the liberals for a problem that started on the conservatives watch - 9/11/ weapons of mass destruction/Bush-Cheney/neo-cons. All to blame on those horroble tree hugging liberals. I don't get how people can think like that. It must be the Alex Jones effect or something.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 12:31 PM   #224
vanderfred

We had to bomb them. Libya was the richest country on the entire African continent, they owed no money to anyone, and they refused to join the Central Bank system. Now that they're on par with Somalia and up to their keffyehs in debt, they've finally become part of the International Community.

As for that villain Sadaam Hussein daring to sell his oïl in € instead of $, what else could we do?

Very soon the UN will release the results of the enquiry that proves Bashar Assad used gas on his own people, but that will probably have to wait another couple of years.

(When it comes to killing your own people, more French were killed by their own government AFTER the war than were killed by the Germans throughout the occupation. Something like 500,000. We should start bombing them too).
vanderfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 10:29 PM   #225
jesus_lizard
Banned

Location: In a Beverly Hills mansion, rolling in tons of ca$h

The elite paedophiles do not want equality, they want SUPERIORITY because they are above the law. Look at Earl Mountbatten, Ted Heath, prince Andrew and the the rest of the turds in the pudding basin.
jesus_lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 11:38 PM   #226
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus_lizard View Post
The elite paedophiles do not want equality, they want SUPERIORITY because they are above the law. Look at Earl Mountbatten, Ted Heath, prince Andrew and the the rest of the turds in the pudding basin.
Take the argument there to court. If you dare
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 12:34 AM   #227
princess_alexandra

This whole thing reminds me of a saying--What's disgusting (or unacceptable) to one generation will be embraced by the next.

30 years ago the idea of gay "marriage" would've had us laughing and saying "yeah right." 30 years ago I was 13 and just starting to learn about stuff like that.
Old 19-03-2016, 01:29 PM   #228
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I think the age of consent is a good thing.

Its hard to know what age that is, but i definitely think society needs rules, on an age of consent.

Thats my view, its just hard to know what age that is. Do people know by 16 the consequences of sex really, or is that before or after.

So for me, its a question of when should the age of consent be. To do with free will, and self control. So i agree totally that society needs a firm age of consent, but i doubt anyone truly knows what exactly that age is.

I totally agree that society should have an age of consent. Humans are supposed to be thinking beings, and therefore in control of themselves and there hormones, or lusts.

So i agree that society should have an age of consent, and its defined when humans think that kids can make that decision. I have no idea if that is 16, or when ever, but i think society should have rules on this.
I'm sure the Elite want the age of consent to be lowered. And it is mainly about pederasty. The victims of Institutional paedophila were on the whole boys.

I think this woman, Barbara Hewson, a leading barrister was employed by the Government and their criminal masters to gauge public opinion. And by the way she talks about girls and NOT BOYS.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 19-03-2016 at 01:33 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #229
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I'm sure the Elite want the age of consent to be lowered. And it is mainly about pederasty. The victims of Institutional paedophila were on the whole boys.

I think this woman, Barbara Hewson, a leading barrister was employed by the Government and their criminal masters to gauge public opinion. And by the way she talks about girls and NOT BOYS.

Yes many more boys than girls in this case .. I wonder why that is?
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 02:17 PM   #230
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Yes many more boys than girls in this case .. I wonder why that is?
I think there is a correlation between public schools and homosexuality. There is a separate thread about "Does Eton (all boys) have a higher number of paedohiles?" From the days of Tom Brown Schooldays, pederasty has happened in public schooling. Most senior politicians were educated in public schools. I'll leave it there.

The Needleblog site has a database of convicted paedophiles in relation to institutional paedophilia.

https://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain...E1/thought/918
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2016, 04:40 PM   #231
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus_lizard View Post
But they already have that by wealth, status and connections.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2016, 04:43 PM   #232
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I think there is a correlation between public schools and homosexuality. There is a separate thread about "Does Eton (all boys) have a higher number of paedohiles?" From the days of Tom Brown Schooldays, pederasty has happened in public schooling. Most senior politicians were educated in public schools. I'll leave it there.

The Needleblog site has a database of convicted paedophiles in relation to institutional paedophilia.

https://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain...E1/thought/918
Aleister Crowley went to such schools and reported that such things went on quite a bit, even that his room mate used to sell himself to older boys. He had himself removed from that particular school when he reported the facts to a member of his family.

I suppose the trigger could be that people are taken from their families and put into a place where there may be little emotional support, at least in the old days. Finding some form of comfort in another person of the same sex would probably occur quite easily then develop from there.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 11:00 PM   #233
johnnycash

Don't be foolish. A grow person who's in love with a child is not a pedophile.

A pedophile is someone who rapes children for pleasure. Make sure to keep this clear and think before you judge.

Imagine if a 27 year old, really attractive woman fell desperately in love with a 9 year old boy? Do you really think that's really that wrong? If its love, its love, if its mutual, great! If not, well too bad.

I remember being a like a 7 y/o kid, and I fell in love with my babysiter, I would dream about her and wishing I kissed her. Don't you think I would be really happy if she felt the same for me and if something happened? I would!

So think before you judge, everything is not what it seems, don't let the fucking media and all their big ugly words shape your mind.

Last edited by johnnycash; 24-03-2016 at 11:03 PM.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 11:10 PM   #234
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
Don't be foolish. A grow person who's in love with a child is not a pedophile.

A pedophile is someone who rapes children for pleasure. Make sure to keep this clear and think before you judge.

Imagine if a 27 year old, really attractive woman fell desperately in love with a 9 year old boy? Do you really think that's really that wrong? If its love, its love, if its mutual, great! If not, well too bad.

I remember being a like a 7 y/o kid, and I fell in love with my babysiter, I would dream about her and wishing I kissed her. Don't you think I would be really happy if she felt the same for me and if something happened? I would!

So think before you judge, everything is not what it seems, don't let the fucking media and all their big ugly words shape your mind.
From my own memories of childhood, children are curious about sex, find it funny, naughty, and it’s also wrapped up in romantic notions and expectations of adulthood. Children are not sexual beings in the same way that adults are though, and any misconstruence or exploitation of that by adults is not very healthy, in my opinion.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2016, 03:49 AM   #235
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
From my own memories of childhood, children are curious about sex, find it funny, naughty, and it’s also wrapped up in romantic notions and expectations of adulthood. Children are not sexual beings in the same way that adults are though, and any misconstruence or exploitation of that by adults is not very healthy, in my opinion.
Not only unhealthy, but harmful to children, who are at risk of physical or psychological damage. Johnny Cash, your line of reasoning is naive and immature. The thoughts and fantasies of a child bear no resemblance to those of a sexually mature adult. The babysitter you had a crush on, was trusted by your parents and yourself as a stand-in carer. If she had shown a romantic interest in you, then she would have indeed been a paedophile. This statement: "A grown person who's in love with a child is not a pedophile" is dangerous nonsense.

Last edited by aster; 25-03-2016 at 04:11 AM.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2016, 10:58 AM   #236
johnnycash

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
That's okay, and a valid opinion, but I wasn't even talking about sex. When you love another person you always put them first, and sex don't mean nothing compared to true love, so we're not even talking about something that would be done out of need or simply pleasure.. Anyway, people like this, aren't pedos and don't deserve that kind of discrimination.

Pedophiles are people who're sick in the head, and can't control their needs and impulses.. They're not much different than psychopaths, rapists, canibals and all those kinds of people who can resist their urges and sickness. Or, if you believe in all that demon, spirit stuff, maybe that's why those people do those things.

Quote:
Johnny Cash, your line of reasoning is naive and immature. The thoughts and fantasies of a child bear no resemblance to those of a sexually mature adult. The babysitter you had a crush on, was trusted by your parents and yourself as a stand-in carer. If she had shown a romantic interest in you, then she would have indeed been a paedophile. This statement: "A grown person who's in love with a child is not a pedophile" is dangerous nonsense.
Well, I always heard that when it's dangerous, silly, risky to speak the truth, that's when it should be spoken. I don't take back anything I said, because I remember clearly what I felt, and honestly kinda still feel that for her. Those kind of 'crushes' that are created out of love and dreams since I was a kid, they stay in the heart.
And I never mentioned anything sexual and she would've never done anything I wouldn't understand. Why do people always mix up love with sex? Its not the same thing.

Anyway, my point is, if you're gonna judge and categorize people, I think the only fair way is this: There are only two kinds of people in this world, good people and bad people. Who you love, what colour's your skin, your religion or your beliefs don't mather, as long as you are a good person, who does good deeds out of a good heart.

Last edited by johnnycash; 25-03-2016 at 11:08 AM.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 07:53 PM   #237
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Those bastards have been demanding "equality" for a long time. And if the establishment makes it happen, more fool them because they will lose their primary blackmail tool to control politicians - which of course means that what they want by normalising it is mass rioting in order to implement martial law.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 04:38 PM   #238
fairyprincess

It depends what you mean by 'equality'.

If a peado wants to 'come out' and tell people what kind of urges he has, he shouldnt be beaten up just for that.

However, noone should be allowed to rape children....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 05:03 PM   #239
mannybash

I do not believe gay rights the way they highjacked the word is in itself a kind of admission that they are doing something wrong. You should have heard what my father would say about them. I used to think it was extreme not anymore. It is not their rights that are the issue it is the rights of kids
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 05:17 PM   #240
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
I do not believe gay rights the way they highjacked the word is in itself a kind of admission that they are doing something wrong. You should have heard what my father would say about them. I used to think it was extreme not anymore. It is not their rights that are the issue it is the rights of kids
What are the 'gays' doing wrong. Your post doesnt make that clear.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote