Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 23-06-2017, 07:18 PM   #61
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
No one cares unless its on EastEnders or the voice or something, and the numbers of such people are only growing, much quicker than the number of truthers.

I met a speaker at the Exopolitics Conference was saying that regardless of how much disclosure is going on, the majority are still hard wired to soap operas when it come to ratings. The biggest enemy to disclosure are the general public who by and large, pay little or no attention to it.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 10:54 PM   #62
mranderson

they can't do it , believe it or not there are more forces for good out there than forces for bad

some people have a protection that is unlimited in its power compared to the blood power conjured by mortals

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 11:35 PM   #63
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
I have wondered the same about David and cant accept his explanation. On one hand it is alleged that reptilians are able to manipulate the whole of our world and yet he can protect himself just by believing they can't kill him!

Can I ask about Dolores Cannon? As far as I have read she offers not one shred of evidence or proof. Why do people believe what she has to say? I simply can't understand why people believe something just because someone has written a book about it. Are we really to believe that 'ancient sacred knowledge' can be downloaded from amazon for a few bucks? Really?
Yep ,, the descendants of the original reptilian bloodlines (hybrids - eg filthy rich royal bloodlines) control everything,, WHY , HOW ! MONEY , POWER , Easy!!!!!!

But, they can't control everything. The dreamworld and the illusory nature of reality is not theirs to control. This is where David goes deeper into the true nature of reality.
Old 24-06-2017, 10:40 AM   #64
Wren

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
they can't do it , believe it or not there are more forces for good out there than forces for bad
May I ask your reasoning for this please? Thats not reflected in the world I see at the moment. Also,'good' and 'bad' are human constructs that most people have differing views on. I'm not having a pop - just trying to understand please
Wren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 03:37 PM   #65
raburgeson

It has to do with disclosure. More than that, some are hoping for the control of the planet. Do you think with the money piles the globalists have they need to make more? This isn't a prison planet, it's a slave planet. We have become aware and are going to change that. We are scaring the whole end of this spiral arm. Right now they are worried about the habitats of this planet, not for us but, for them. They are already worried about restitution. It's not just reptilians it's other species as well.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 05:03 PM   #66
mranderson

Quote:
May I ask your reasoning for this please? Thats not reflected in the world I see at the moment. Also,'good' and 'bad' are human constructs that most people have differing views on. I'm not having a pop - just trying to understand please
Put it this way nobody would believe me if I told them lol

Old 24-06-2017, 05:44 PM   #67
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Put it this way nobody would believe me if I told them lol
Try us. I will take a lot of convincing.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 24-06-2017 at 05:45 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 08:23 PM   #68
mranderson

It has something to do with one of Icke's experiences , which I have experienced myself in a different setting but basically gave me the same message and completely changed my life for the better.

Quote:
Infinite love is the only truth , everything else is Illusion.
I think if an individual has been shown this not just told , they realise this whole thing is ours to shape as we wish and that really the manifestation of our world comes from within , not vice versa. We are all doing it all the time though and it is quite possible for my inner will to affect your outer reality for either good or bad. So the mass of the planet engages in this constantly. Will commands the reality we experience. Not the other way around.

I would also recommend reading a book called The Intention Experiment and then trying some of those experiments for themselves.

Also look into Noetics. http://noetic.org/about/what-are-noetic-sciences

So Icke is essentially correct IMO , by refusing to be a target and having that belief deeply held within his every moment it will act as a form of protection.

This is all so subjective and can often not be objectively measured so the modern mind will tend to dismiss it as fantasy.

However I will also say that I remember ( because I still have a memory ) that at one point in time the Project for a New American Century web page used to contain a section that is now missing. It was very telling.

Now I know who the PNAC people are supposed to be and what they have represented in terms of foreign policy and so on.

However , on their web page there was once a section that dealt with their objectives for the 21st century. One of their stated objectives was ( and I'm paraphrasing ) to make the people aware that they are part of not just a global community but a Galactic community.

This was on there. I read it and I'm sure many other's did at the time - it was around the time of 9/11 that the statement about Galactic community was removed.

I will also point to this as circumstantial evidence on a metaphysical level.

To manifest evil you have to go to great lengths , contrived ritualistic behaviour and blood sacrifice along with specific symbolism that must often remain hidden in plain sight and so the effort/energy required to do this is tremendous. You must prepare for days weeks months and years to achieve small results and they are not self sustaining and even more energy must be poured into them to keep them going. You have to lie cheat steal and kill to keep the material rewards of your labour.

On the flip side , if you want to call for the help of something inherently good and protective all you have to do is ask. It may not work for you because of your true intentions. But all you have to do is stand there and ask. No fancy robes, no special symbols and no perpetual blood rituals.

Pure conjecture , but then what else is life made of.

*edit* I will add that I believe before you can experience infinite love as it shows itself to be , you have to have your entire reality crumble before you and your entire sense of self utterly taken to pieces both privately and publicly. You literally have to travel through the valley of the shadow of death so to speak.

Last edited by mranderson; 24-06-2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: being mranderson
Old 10-01-2018, 03:24 PM   #69
raburgeson

Because the majority are to stupid to listen to him and the reptiles know it.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 02:32 AM   #70
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
The question then must be...(if we all create our own reality , by our thoughts , expectations and beliefs) , then Why in the name of sanity are we focusing on this conspiracy and trying to get everyone else to hold it in there awareness? Are we not then creating it faster and faster?
Yes ... this is a danger ... the trick is to be aware of the truth , but not focus excessively on the current situation ...

Instead have a clear vision of the world we want to create , and how the transition might happen ...

This is somewhat absent in the truther community.. I have tried to offer my ideas and a vision of our future in a few threads ...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316850 (sex in zero g)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=292292 (Simon Parkes as PM and the rise of the Beast)

Quote:
I have wondered the same about David and cant accept his explanation. On one hand it is alleged that reptilians are able to manipulate the whole of our world and yet he can protect himself just by believing they can't kill him!
The reps can only manipulate the world by using our own mental energy.

Only with our own , (often unknowing) , compliance can they do things ...

So it's through the MEDIA that they mostly work ... If , for example , they can convince us that the world is overpopulated , that humanity is a polluting cancer on the Earth , then they have us using our own beliefs and mental energy to bring about a depopulation event. They could release a virus, and because many of the public believe the world would be better with fewer people , this will magicaly allow the virus to run...

Last edited by oz93666; 11-01-2018 at 02:50 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 08:51 AM   #71
JustMe418

So they can cause people do do all sorts of unspeakable things but cant get somebody to kill Icke?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 08:53 AM   #72
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Because the majority are to stupid to listen to him and the reptiles know it.
Thats a pretty arrogant statement and very false. I would say the majority of people dont even know who he is.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 18-01-2018, 11:56 AM   #73
fudgetusk

what is the end result of Icke? is the world changing? are a few thousand people more scared about specific things? are they empowering a bogeyman with their attention or exposing him? both?

Can we see a profit for the elite via Icke?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 11:51 AM   #74
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes ... this is a danger ... the trick is to be aware of the truth , but not focus excessively on the current situation ...

Instead have a clear vision of the world we want to create , and how the transition might happen ...

This is somewhat absent in the truther community.. I have tried to offer my ideas and a vision of our future in a few threads ...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316850 (sex in zero g)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=292292 (Simon Parkes as PM and the rise of the Beast)

The reps can only manipulate the world by using our own mental energy.

Only with our own , (often unknowing) , compliance can they do things ...

So it's through the MEDIA that they mostly work ... If , for example , they can convince us that the world is overpopulated , that humanity is a polluting cancer on the Earth , then they have us using our own beliefs and mental energy to bring about a depopulation event. They could release a virus, and because many of the public believe the world would be better with fewer people , this will magicaly allow the virus to run...
ain't that the truth...fractured besides in different believe systems, all they want to do is destroy what stands. they are a gift to those who would install a "new world order".
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 02:00 PM   #75
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post

David is giving real, hard-core information which threatens to destroy the entire reptilian-earth empire. How, then have they not neutralised this massive threat to their operations??

Is it because David is in fact a reptilian agent, dribbling a little bit of info to the masses like a dangling carrot?

Please give your opinions on this?
Not at all. I have been researching for years and testing things in my own life over the past 20 or so years. The reptillians or 'they' or whatever they are, cannot touch you if you do not allow them to. You have power. Truth is power. Words are power. Even the bible says 'in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the word was god'.

I have noticed for years that if you do not give them power they can do nothing. If you never join them they cannot touch you. But once you join, they own you forever. One cannot leave the masonic society. They allow you to go away you can never leave. They will attack the first time you do something against you.

I wanted to homeschool my kids, I was told by many, even the homeschool facility, that the police would come and try to take my kids off me. It never happened. Why? Because I started homeschooling from day 1, I never enrolled my kids for a govt or private school and then took them out of the system.

I never vaccinated my kids. No doctor or govt department ever came to take my kids off me. Because I never signed anything to allow them to take control of my kids health. The ONLY time they tried to take one of my boys from me was when we entered a hospital (their territory) and asked them for assistance, that is giving them permission to have you, and so by entering the hospital I was handing over my rights to my child to them. It was a tough battle and I had to submit to allow a single vaccine for tetanus or they would have taken him off me. Lucky for us our children were super healthy and have only ever seen a doctor for serious wounds.

There is something about giving away your permission, and if you watch this video, you will see that there is power in words but we have to play the same game they are playing. It seems we are playing our game and they are playing another game by other rules and we wonder why we are losing. We need to play their game and to beat them by understanding their game and playing the same game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtIYFCjUTSo&t=21s

I changed my tactic on life years ago. I changed the way I interact with people to play their own game. It has made a huge impact on my life, I now win more than I lose. I now do not get walked all over and wonder why. I have not changed me, I have just changed the way I play the game.
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 07:12 PM   #76
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Adding to my previous comment here, this video also talks about playing the game by their own rules to beat them at the game. Very interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amvrvme4rBs
Old 19-01-2018, 10:10 PM   #77
freshpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlimit View Post
Because there are no Reptilians.

period
Not that i know this for the truth but this person has a valid point as to David Icke's non demise, its a possibility.

I know I know my blaspheme is enabling the reptiles (damn those cold blooded, egg laying, alligator wannabe's in their evil ways) i mean reptilians.

Same with the devil, vampyres/vampires, witches, warlocks etc, let us have a good old witch hunt..... please i'm human, no you're not you dirty stinkin ape.

Its because i'm human right.....bloody right it is

Got to have more than one post that is doubting to the consensus on this forum when it comes to reptilians in all our glorious subjective realities.

That can not be perceived because of DNA manipulated,shape-shifting, human possessing mofo's which is so convenient to the on going argument/debate.

That is maybe just one of many excuses of why humans do the things they do because humans would never do that, its way to evil.

Yea i know its all my fault that what could conceivably happen or not, is unforgivably now a step closer because i don't believe, blasphemous.

I like this saying "it is what it is", humans are what they are/can be and reptilians are the next minority for the ills that afflict the misunderstood human majority

The ultimate divide and conquer because who cares about the evil reptilian humans certainly not by the majority of non reptilian humans.....cut me do i not bleed....yes but its blue, i mean green....fuck whats the colour of reptilian blood again.

A project blue beam for the supposed reptilians, an added bonus to an alien invasion because there is no human manipulation behind this at all.

Plant a seed and let it grow.

The alternative establishment same as the establishment, blowing air up my arse.... fuck me.... no seriously don't i won't like it.

Ignorance to the point of bliss is I, i mean me or is it thou thee thine ....whatever, you can be happy in thy knowledge that i will deserve whats coming to me because of my ignorance based doubts of other people's realities

OK that was a mind fart and a half.....full of bile, shit and a sprinkle of positive pretty thoughts mixed carefully and thoughtfully in an old wooden bucket that is my mind for you all to enjoy.....plenty to go round.

Last edited by freshpot; 19-01-2018 at 10:15 PM.
freshpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 11:19 PM   #78
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpot View Post
Not that i know this for the truth but this person has a valid point (that there are no Reps) as to David Icke's non demise, its a possibility.
Anyone believing that reps do not exist simply means they have not been exposed to the enormous body of evidence out there...

To my knowledge DI was the first person, to bring to the wider public the existence of these beings. Understandably , from what he was told , he came to the conclusion these were operating from another dimension , could overshadow , and shift the physical form of a sympathetic human in rituals .... and mentally guide the policy decisions of politicians , etc. ...Although he did have evidence of their physicality ... talk of rep eggs in castle dungeons .

Now literally HUNDREDS of people have come forward ... and I do mean hundreds giving their experience of these creatures ....

Government employees in all areas .. ...

Phil Schneider, a chief engineer involved in constructing secret government underground bases recounts a shootout that happened when his team came into contact with reps underground , he later died in mysterious circumstances after talking at conferences about this...

Dozens of people involved in the secret space program ... Randy Cramer , Max Spiers ... Michael Prince....Corey Goode and others all talk of reps , often encountering them face to face

http://

Ordinary military security people working in DUMBs encounter them giving technical advice to scientists ...

UFO people

100,000 of thousands of ordinary people take an interest in this area of research .. over the last decade reptilians have become an accepted part of the subject as many abductees and others recount their encounters with them ... Any UFO conference today will have many lecturers talking about them ....

Mystic's Psychic travellers

People like Andrew Barzis , George Kevassillas ... this might seem a strange category , but it's from such people we get the clearest overall understanding.

From all these diverse sources a picture emerges of what the reptilians are..

They are a group of a dozen or so , separate ET species . Often waring with one another ... they are extremely predatory and controlling , the most dangerous and evil of all the thousands of different ET types out there.

They are physical beings ... eat humans ... travel in hard ships , but they have some mastery of other dimensions , and could materialize out of thin air , or in the right conditions cause the form of a sympathetic human to shift.

They have been involved here for a long time , adjusting our genetics ( to create a psychic warrior breed to help them keep and expand their empire of tyranny , which smothers many planets) ... and controlling our development through political/religious control.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 10:05 AM   #79
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Yep ,, the descendants of the original reptilian bloodlines (hybrids - eg filthy rich royal bloodlines) control everything,, WHY , HOW ! MONEY , POWER , Easy!!!!!!

But, they can't control everything. The dreamworld and the illusory nature of reality is not theirs to control. This is where David goes deeper into the true nature of reality.
The ILLUSION is that they control everything. They control NOTHING if we don't let them. We have the power to stop them.

Stop using your plastic card and take out cash and use it.
Stop buying products they manufacture and do it the hard way for a while
Stop whining and just stop consuming whatever is not absolutely necessary.

They cannot control us, we control them, we ALLOW them to do this by our habits.
Old 20-01-2018, 06:11 PM   #80
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebonAir View Post
The ILLUSION is that they control everything. They control NOTHING if we don't let them. We have the power to stop them.

Stop using your plastic card and take out cash and use it.
Stop buying products they manufacture and do it the hard way for a while
Stop whining and just stop consuming whatever is not absolutely necessary.

They cannot control us, we control them, we ALLOW them to do this by our habits.
Does this go for computers and the internet too?