Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 26-12-2017, 09:23 AM   #1
JDavis

Default Transplants

Hi there everyone, this is my first post here, I have been an admirer of David Icke for many years, and with the feeling that the walls are closing in on us, ever more quickly, I have taken this as a first step in hoping to resist.

But first, I would like to hear the anyone's views on a subject which has exercised me for some time, Organ Transplants.

All the media, and it seems everyone I speak to, seems to believe that transplanting is an unalloyed good. I am deeply uneasy about it, for several reasons - spiritual, moral, and practical.

Spiritually, all these clever (?) Doctors and Scientists still have no idea what life really is, or what death is, yet they are interfering in it in the most fundamental way. It is known, though not widely publicised, that the recipient of a transplant (particularly of a heart) often changes to reflect some aspects of the personality of the donor. One would think that this would cause the perpetrators to pause, and investigate the implications of this before continuing, but no such questions have been raised.

It indicates to me that the process of dying, for the donor, has been interrupted, a part of their consciousness forced to live on in another. What happens to the soul of the half dead one, suspended, incomplete, unable to move on to whatever the next stage of development holds - reincarnation, learning in another environment, heaven or hell (I doubt that one) - no-one knows, but they do not know that untold harm is not being done.

Morally, there is the question of whether we own our bodies, and have the right to dictate their disposal. We are constantly bombarded with stories of sweet little children whose lives have been saved by the selfless gift from another, but we never see the young people snatched from a street in India and dismantled like a stolen car for parts, or the thousands of Chinese prisoners whose organs are sold after their execution.

Practically, the rejection of the organ is natures way of saying no, but of course our arrogant science can suppress and overcome all of nature (or nature could wipe us all out in a flick of it's tail). The recipient will be the prisoner of Pharma for as long as they live, and they obviously do not blieve that the soul continues after death, or why would they be so anxious to prolong one particular life? Some of the strongest advocates of unlimited medical intervention to prolong life, no matter how unviable and undignified it may become, are religious people who should, surely, be anticipating eternal reward.

None of it makes sense - tell me what you think.
JDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #2
ink

Hi JDavis

You may wish to read this thread

The truth about organ donation

oh and welcome to the forum
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 09:36 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Are they not currently trying to change the law in england and wales so that everyone is automatically on the organ donor list and has to proactively opt out of it if they don't want to be on the list

I'm sure i heard something about that on the radio recently

Apparently israel is a global centre for the organ trade
Old 04-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #4
JustMe418

Its all well and good thinking transplants are something dodgy but I guess your mind might change if your life depends on finding a donor and having a transplant.

The methodology used at the moment may not be perfect but I think its a step in the right direction. If it saves lives or prolongs life then thats good.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 04-01-2018 at 07:52 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 09:39 PM   #5
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The anti-rejection drugs suppress the immune system and many recipients end up with cancer because the body loses the capacity to recognise cancer cells.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 02:41 PM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Are they not currently trying to change the law in england and wales so that everyone is automatically on the organ donor list and has to proactively opt out of it if they don't want to be on the list

I personally wouldn't want to be kept on hanging in 3D by having my organ kept alive in another person's body. I wouldn't want others either. If it's my time, I'll go. I am not that dedicated to paying into the tax system so that they can go on bombing and abusing humans.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 05:42 PM   #7
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

I heard the same thing, multiple times on the radio. It will come to pass and those without thought will just allow it.
Would you consider trauma at birth to be acceptable? If not, well why do humans consider trauma at death to be acceptable?
All those I am 'near' to will be given thought as to this potential harm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Its all well and good thinking transplants are something dodgy but I guess your mind might change if your life depends on finding a donor and having a transplant.

The methodology used at the moment may not be perfect but I think its a step in the right direction. If it saves lives or prolongs life then thats good.
I would never accept another's body parts, in any description or form.

You would as you fear the end of your physical form. That is your choice and mine is not to be in fear.

The harm which is provided by the action of harvest greatly out weighs any extension of a forms material life.
People fear death as they have been indoctrinated to consider this as all that is but it is not.

Well atleast for some
Old 05-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #8
JDavis

Default No Thanks, Doc!

There is no way that I would try to prolong my life at the expense of some other poor soul - I have a 'no resuscitation or treatment' statement on me at all times.

As I genuinely believe in the continuation of the soul, whether through reincarnation or new life in other forms of existence, I do not fear death - though the act of dying, depending on it's cause, might be uncomfortable but cannot be avoided.

To posit that I would change one of the most fundamental tenets of my beliefs in order to gain some short extra time living in a prison of medical discomfort, dependency and moral guilt at what harm I could be doing to another soul's ability to move on, not to mention a fundamental dilution of my own personality, is so far away from my reality that it only means that the poster who reckoned I might change my position, should the need arise, naturally doesn't know me at all.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:41 PM   #9
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDavis View Post
whether through reincarnation or new life in other forms of existence, I do not fear death
Good, excellent, you are returned.

I would ask you to research more into reincarnation and the requirements behind it.

I agree with you, you cannot die, just this form lol but I do feel for the form, still it may become more via our being a part of it for this short story.

If I may say, do not come back here (reincarnated). Vastly more can be accomplished external of this realm.
In my view

Cheers JD and have fun
Old 05-01-2018, 08:09 PM   #10
JDavis

Default Reincarnation.

Looking at my life, It always seems that I can feel (or at least imagine very realistically) what it is to die - to fall, to be buried, to be shot - while some other ways to die have little resonance within me - I wonder if that is a reflection of recent, past, deaths?

I don't mean that I morbidly think that way often, most of the time I do, indeed, have fun, or at least enjoy my home and work life - it's just that when I hear of certain things in, say the news, I can identify with the sufferer.

The way things are progressing on this planet, however, is not to my taste, and unless I can return to play a part in a rescue from those of evil intent, I hope I can choose to live next in a place where more developed spirits can bring me to greater awareness.

The Earth, so beautiful to see, must surely be a place where we learn not to pass suffering on to others - why else would it be that all living things in this low vibration environment only gain the energy to survive by living off the death of other living things - this applies to every living thing, but I guess we outgrow that eventually, and can collect our energy in other existences from that which is humming through all creation - I think Nikola Tesla was on to this before the Elite stopped such dangerous (to them) knowledge by disposing of him.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:05 PM   #11
ink

Quote:
The Earth, so beautiful to see
May I ask what you compare this 'Earth' to in your consideration of it's beauty?

Just wondering?

Last edited by ink; 05-01-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:50 PM   #12
JDavis

Default Beauty

I can't compare, no doubt there are wonderful sights throughout the universe, but if I see a snowy landscape, a lovely building, my dogs playing, my daughter smiling - that feeling in me tells me that is beauty.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:03 PM   #13
JDavis

Default Donor Article - Ink

Thanks for the link, I have just read this, which confirms my fears, and yet it is comforting to know that I am not the only doubter.

My sister, who left her job as a midwife because she would not inject day old babies with poisons which would destroy their immune systems for life (as required by 'protocols') told me that organ donors had to be still living, which is why I started to question it all.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:07 PM   #14
elshaper

Quote:
Thanks for the link, I have just read this, which confirms my fears, and yet it is comforting to know that I am not the only doubter.

My sister, who left her job as a midwife because she would not inject day old babies with poisons which would destroy their immune systems for life (as required by 'protocols') told me that organ donors had to be still living, which is why I started to question it all.
Cudos to your sister. If only more people are like that....
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 08-01-2018, 12:35 PM   #15
writer

Default Organ transplants - energetic effects

The whole transplant activity is based on the misunderstanding that we are physical beings. We are energy beings first and foremost, having an experience of 'the world' through our body/vehicle/interactive device.

The body -vehicle is tuned energetically to our specific, individual set of frequencies, this includes all the 'physical' organs and systems. After finally vacating the physical body-vehicle at 'death' as energy beings only, we leave the physical body and all its components behind on the lower energetic levels.

The problems of organ rejection and so a need for a life-time of toxic chemicals, is because the recipients body-vehicle energetically identifies the transplanted organ as an invader due to its energetic frequencies being incompatible with the recipients.

The frequencies of the original user will be present in the organ, and this is how recipients have become aware of new dietary and other interests. As a long-time practitioner in energy work, my concern is that a person who has been unable to properly tune out of the Earth's programme, at 'death', which sometimes happens, will be energetically attracted to the organ which still remains functional, albeit attached to another person.

Until we remember who we are and that we can regenerate new organs when required, the only way to make this very basic approach work would be for the organ to be energetically cleansed and for the complete withdrawal of the first user to be checked by those with the skills to do it.

Can you imagine how long it may be until medicine and science wakes up and remembers what even it knows, on higher levels??

Peace to All
writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:52 PM   #16
JDavis

Default Sad

As I thought, each of these operations is not a triumph, but a tragedy.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:08 PM   #17
elshaper

There is a movie called Get Out, can watch it on that site.

Sickening but believable.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-01-2018, 10:15 PM   #18
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I personally wouldn't want to be kept on hanging in 3D by having my organ kept alive in another person's body. I wouldn't want others either. If it's my time, I'll go. I am not that dedicated to paying into the tax system so that they can go on bombing and abusing humans.
Too bad--you could have had the privilege of being David Rockefeller's 8th heart. Missed out on that one--well, we all did, except some poor child from a 3rd world country who donated his/hers to become the 7th heart of the heartless bastard.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 10:19 PM   #19
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
Too bad--you could have had the privilege of being David Rockefeller's 8th heart. Missed out on that one--well, we all did, except some poor child from a 3rd world country who donated his/hers to become the 7th heart of the heartless bastard.
Really? Did he have so many hearts?
Is he still alive? Make it stop mollymag.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-01-2018, 10:38 PM   #20
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Really? Did he have so many hearts?
Is he still alive? Make it stop mollymag.
It stopped. He's dead--or so it is rumoured.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote