Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 11-02-2014, 10:45 PM   #1
11angels
Inactive

Default evidence of free directed energy technology

David Icke:

Did you or anybody read the book "Where Did the Towers Go? evidence of free directed energy technology on 9/11?
Judy Wood wrote this book like a textbook. You can find her online. She was so sure of her findings that she took these to the Supreme Court. They ousted her. She said that NIST was fraudulent in their claims, which were not many.
Those buildings were not demolished. There was no pancaking. Interference waves were used. Perhaps the kind Tesla talked about. This is the only explanation that explains all of those burned flipped vehicles not near the towers or even near the towers. You have got to see those pictures in that book. I had no idea what had happened. I just knew that buildings don't come down that fast right in their own footprint.
Judy Wood published her book first in 2005 and I am just now reading it this year. I take this info out onto the street and nobody knows. How huge this is!!!! This fits right in line with something those reptiles would do. Don't care about the people or their terror. Just bomb them with interference waves.
There are eye witnesses in this book that saw people just "Poof" in the air. GONE. Dustified just like the buildings. OH MY GOSH. Right in front of the world they lie about who the terrorists really are.
11angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:29 AM   #2
andrewjohnson

Just a small correction - the book was published at the end of 2010, though much of the evidence in the book has been posted somewhere online since about 2004
andrewjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 02:25 PM   #3
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjohnson View Post
Just a small correction - the book was published at the end of 2010, though much of the evidence in the book has been posted somewhere online since about 2004
So Andrew,

What does it say cut the plane shaped holes?
What does it say caused the crater at Shanksville?
What does it say happened at the Pentagon?
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #4
awake canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
So Andrew,

What does it say cut the plane shaped holes?
What does it say caused the crater at Shanksville?
What does it say happened at the Pentagon?
1. As I recall from reading the book there is no hypothesis on this. Dr. Wood only noticed magnetic anomalies here. http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/erin/erin5.html

(her observations might actually help your missile theory if your jassm missile impacts could cause seismic measurability)

2. out of scope of the book as I recall, just magnetic anomalies
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/erin/erin5.html

3. out of scope of the book as I recall, just magnetic anomalies

Just to be clear the title of her book is 'Where did the towers go?'
(not where did the shanksville flight go)

Yankee I have read several articles on your website. I cannot seem to find out where you stand wrto where did the towers go? what do you believe happened to the twin towers on sept 11?
awake canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #5
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake canuck View Post
1. As I recall from reading the book there is no hypothesis on this. Dr. Wood only noticed magnetic anomalies here. http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/erin/erin5.html

(her observations might actually help your missile theory if your jassm missile impacts could cause seismic measurability)

2. out of scope of the book as I recall, just magnetic anomalies

3. out of scope of the book as I recall, just magnetic anomalies

Just to be clear the title of her book is 'Where did the towers go?'
(not where did the shanksville flight go)

Yankee I have read several articles on your website. I cannot seem to find out where you stand wrto where did the towers go? what do you believe happened to the twin towers on sept 11?
Since everyone and their dog has written about the collapses but somehow missed investigating the impact damage, that's where I decided to focus my energies, but I am more or less in agreement with the Lets Roll conclusion that they were gutted and empty at the time of destruction. The dust was in dust-form at the time of the demolition and was likely added to camouflage the fact that the towers were empty, as well as to give the likely-operative Judy Wood a peg to hang her hat on. At the same time it forced-away any curious onlookers and helped make Manhattan look like a war zone and thereby more likely to terrorize and outrage the world.

The reason I ask about Shanksville is because it's relevant to the whole day. For a forensic scientist to not investigate whether her theory can account for the whole operation is odd. It's even more odd that she has never investigated the impact damage to the towers, instead opting to focus on magnetic anomalies.

The history of the real estate market in New York at the time (high vacancies not seen since the 30s), the evidence of missing floors and removed bolts at least around the impact zone, the lack of contents (office furniture, plumbing fixtures, electric conduit, hvac, elevators, motors, cable, PEOPLE) indicate the complex was not fully occupied and probably never was. Here's an article from my blog about it: http://yankee451.com/2013/06/23/911-for-psychos-part-2/

The evidence indicates they were prepped for demolition since at least the '93 bombing and that they were gutted and emptied of anything not integral to the buildings (even windows). Notice the below images. One has what looks like canvas windows attached to the frames, and the other shows screens stretched between the columns and draping over several floors:

9/11 can easily be explained through corruption, propaganda, and conventional means, especially when one considers the nature of the people who run New York. More importantly, anyone can figure it out if they just examine the evidence without any preconceptions, which is why the Judy Woods, Simon Shacks and Richard Gages of the world steer the curious onlooker away from said evidence.

Last edited by yankee451; 13-02-2014 at 08:03 PM.
Old 13-02-2014, 08:27 PM   #6
awake canuck

Quote:

The reason I ask about Shanksville is because it's relevant to the whole day. For a forensic scientist to not investigate whether her theory can account for the whole operation is odd. It's even more odd that she has never investigated the impact damage to the towers, instead opting to focus on magnetic anomalies. .
Again, when the book is titled 'where did the towers go?' Why is it odd about shanksville. I agree shanksville was part of the day but can one not examine certain piece(s) of discrete events that may or may not be related? Again her book is not titled 'everything that happened on 9/11'

Quote:
The history of the real estate market in New York at the time (high vacancies not seen since the 30s), the evidence of missing floors and removed bolts at least around the impact zone, the lack of contents (office furniture, plumbing fixtures, electric conduit, hvac, elevators, motors, cable, PEOPLE) indicate the complex was not fully occupied, probably never was. Here's an article from my blog about it: http://yankee451.com/2013/06/23/911-for-psychos-part-2/
Just to be clear are you saying all 220+ stories were empty or just the impact floors?

Also are you implying when tenants vacate office space the tenants take the toilets, plumbing fixtures, electrical conduits et. al with them or are you saying the landlord removes the toilets, plumbing fixtures et.al? Either answer seems odd ? No?

Quote:
The evidence indicates they were prepped for demolition since at least the '93 bombing,
WOW this is huge! Where do I find this evidence? I assume it is in the URL above that I will read. To what legal authority have you submitted this important evidence?

Quote:
9/11 can easily be explained through corruption, propaganda, and conventional means, especially when one considers the nature of the people who run New York. More importantly, anyone can figure it out if they just examine the evidence without any preconceptions, which is why the Judy Woods, Simon Shacks and Richard Gages of the world steer the curious onlooker away from said evidence.

Wow I have read many of your posts which occupy most threads here and you seem to have an opinion on most posts and that is why I am shocked you have no opinion on where the towers went? If I recall from my Sherlock Holmes books, don't you first have to know what happened before you can write about how it happened?
Old 13-02-2014, 09:26 PM   #7
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Again, when the book is titled 'where did the towers go?' Why is it odd about shanksville. I agree shanksville was part of the day but can one not examine certain piece(s) of discrete events that may or may not be related? Again her book is not titled 'everything that happened on 9/11'
Again, a forensic scientist should start at the scene of the crime, not at magnetic anomalies.

Quote:
Just to be clear are you saying all 220+ stories were empty or just the impact floors?
So far I'm only talking about the impact floors. However the fact that 600 Marsh McLennan employees were likely not lost on nonexistent floors DOES support the Lets Roll conclusion that all 10 million square feet were unoccupied and prepped for demolition. This also supports Simon Shack's vicsim report.

Quote:
Also are you implying when tenants vacate office space the tenants take the toilets, plumbing fixtures, electrical conduits et. al with them or are you saying the landlord removes the toilets, plumbing fixtures et.al? Either answer seems odd ? No?
I'm not implying anything; I'm STATING that when buildings are demolished the building infrastructure is removed prior to a demolition. All the toilets, elevators, motors, cables, doors, windows, HVAC, elevator motors, plumbing, electrical conduit, etc. are removed.

Quote:
WOW this is huge! Where do I find this evidence? I assume it is in the URL above that I will read. To what legal authority have you submitted this important evidence?
"Legal Authority?" You mean like the legal authority that put Bush in office? You mean like the legal authority that has looked the other way for the last dozen years (or 3000 depending on how you look at it)?

Here's something to "WOW" you:
Quote:
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”

― Frederic Bastiat

Quote:
Wow I have read many of your posts which occupy most threads here and you seem to have an opinion on most posts and that is why I am shocked you have no opinion on where the towers went? If I recall from my Sherlock Holmes books, don't you first have to know what happened before you can write about how it happened?
I have already explained what I believe happened. The towers were still there on 9/12, albeit in pieces. While you were busy "wowing" did you miss the point that it was the contents and infrastructure that were removed, not the towers?

Last edited by yankee451; 13-02-2014 at 09:37 PM.
Old 14-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #8
awake canuck

Quote:
I have already explained what I believe happened. The towers were still there on 9/12, albeit in pieces. While you were busy "wowing" did you miss the point that it was the contents and infrastructure that were removed, not the towers?
Even though my internal spidey sense is tingling, for this I will give you your hypothesis that the toilets, hvac et. al were missing from some/all of the floors. would you expect a 100+ story tower with miles of steel and thousands of tons of steel to make a thud when it hits the ground after your demolition? ie a considerable seismic event?

Where were the miles of steel and thousands of tons of steel? The 'rubble' pile was only a few stories high
Old 14-02-2014, 03:28 PM   #9
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Even though my internal spidey sense is tingling, for this I will give you your hypothesis that the toilets, hvac et. al were missing from some/all of the floors. would you expect a 100+ story tower with miles of steel and thousands of tons of steel to make a thud when it hits the ground after your demolition? ie a considerable seismic event?

Where were the miles of steel and thousands of tons of steel? The 'rubble' pile was only a few stories high
Considering their hollow construction and the fact that the debris was spread for hundreds of feet (not in their own footprints), and that there were several sub-levels to dig out; a ten-story debris pile is not at all remarkable. How big does your spidey sense tell you the debris pile should be?

Also considering that the same people who educate, inform, govern and entertain us are the same people who have been invading the world over their lies of 9/11, and especially in light of the Sandy Hook revelations...why would you believe their siesmic data?

Last edited by yankee451; 14-02-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old 14-02-2014, 06:30 PM   #10
awake canuck

Quote:
How big does your spidey sense tell you the debris pile should be?
larger than this... see figure 16 and figure 17
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/B...iardBalls.html
Old 14-02-2014, 07:18 PM   #11
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
larger than this... see figure 16 and figure 17
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/B...iardBalls.html
There are hundreds of other photographs of the debris pile, You might want to get a second opinion before you trust your spidey sense.
Old 14-02-2014, 07:37 PM   #12
awake canuck

Quote:
There are hundreds of other photographs of the debris pile, You might want to get a second opinion before you trust your spidey sense.
ok, will do