Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 14-03-2016, 08:22 PM   #421
Dude111

Trouble is WE CANT BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY TELL US...... NO OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHS!!!!!!!!

We know how easily they can be faked.... THATS WHAT THEY ARE FEEDING THE SHEEPLE..... WE ARE NOT SHEEPLE.........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 04:37 PM   #422
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post

ps just looking at this picture again, the foreground (twisted metal) seems to be a bit 'dodgy'.... but will elaborate more if i can....
They had sorted the steel into piles for recycling before FEMA came in with their staged "rescue" operation.

More pictures of the photo op here:

Fema Pix: Missing Bolts and Old Glory

Last edited by yankee451; 22-03-2016 at 04:38 PM.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 04:58 PM   #423
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
They had sorted the steel into piles for recycling before FEMA came in with their staged "rescue" operation.

More pictures of the photo op here:

Fema Pix: Missing Bolts and Old Glory
the missing bolts / old glory pic - surely that cabling / plastic coated wire would at least melted??

great site BTW, have you gotten any further forward with your 'myth' busting attempt?
Old 22-03-2016, 05:14 PM   #424
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
have you gotten any further forward with your 'myth' busting attempt?
It had to take a back-burner while my wife and I build our house - another year to go and then I will move forward with the Finite Element Analysis that I believe will be the centerpiece to the presentation in that it will prove that the proposed test has merit. This analysis should garner a response from a test center when I request a quote for the price of the test. I expect the response to be "no."
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2016, 04:58 AM   #425
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
It had to take a back-burner while my wife and I build our house - another year to go and then I will move forward with the Finite Element Analysis that I believe will be the centerpiece to the presentation in that it will prove that the proposed test has merit. This analysis should garner a response from a test center when I request a quote for the price of the test. I expect the response to be "no."
can't have a govt. facility disprove a govt. excuse now can we?

the youtube vid of myth busters slicing that car in two should be proof enough. ok the materials and resistances etc. are not perfect, but they surely prove that the planes (if they existed) didn't bring down the towers...
Old 24-03-2016, 08:23 AM   #426
07august

Default My subscriptions to thread no longer exist.

I just spent a great deal of time replying to Yankee 451 and derek. Unfortunately the system logged me out When I submitted my comment it took me to reply to "You are not a robot". Then it took me to a page which told me to log in.

Well, I lost the comment. I will try to remember to come back to repost it.

In the meantime, I have not gotten any emails which notified me of posts. My account says I am not subscribed to any threads.

I just subscribed to this thread again and that subscription is missing as well.

I will try to return. I have good intentions, who knows what will happen.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #427
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
I just spent a great deal of time replying to Yankee 451 and derek. Unfortunately the system logged me out When I submitted my comment it took me to reply to "You are not a robot". Then it took me to a page which told me to log in.

In the meantime, I have not gotten any emails which notified me of posts. My account says I am not subscribed to any threads.

I just subscribed to this thread again and that subscription is missing as well.

Please would you copy this to a 'Member's Questions' thread:
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062702543

'Getagrip' is discussing the glitches with members there, and has said it is helpful to hear what sort of problems they are having
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 04:22 PM   #428
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post

it's very frustrating...