Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 27-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
Inactive

Thumbs up Killtown on Jim Fetzer's show (Oct 14, 2008)

Killtown on Jim Fetzer's show (Oct 14, 2008)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6270834020173#

Killtown on Jim Fetzer's show talking about TV fakery. Jeff Hill (aka "Shure") of pumpitout.com calls in to say that both Jack Blood and Dylan Avery admit the WTC crash videos are fake after talking on the phone with Jack who was with Dylan at the house of famous no-planer, former 'Duran Duran' guitarist Warren Cuccurullo.

======================================

This interview is very thought provoking!! Please give it a listen!

Here's Killtown's website: http://www.killtown.911review.org/

Peace&Love
God bless
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
danrush

Quote:
talking about TV fakery.
I'm sure the Jewish world Zionist conspiracy was able to snatch every film made that day and doctor it in split second timing. This was the most heavilly video'd event in world history so can you explain to me how the Bilderberg, Zionist, illuminadi, AGI special task force for global disruption was able to pull off this masterfull conspiracy?
danrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrush View Post
I'm sure the Jewish world Zionist conspiracy was able to snatch every film made that day and doctor it in split second timing. This was the most heavilly video'd event in world history so can you explain to me how the Bilderberg, Zionist, illuminadi, AGI special task force for global disruption was able to pull off this masterfull conspiracy?
Listen to the interview for starters.

Click the YouTube Channel link in my signature and look at my 9/11 videos for more references.

It was a global conspiracy involving many organization's, societies, the media, the alphabet gangs (CIA FBI NSA DOD etc.) and the military industrial complex

Is it so hard to believe that TV Fakery is real, and actually fairly easy to do compared to pulling off two hi-jacked boeing 757's hitting twin towers one after another nearly perfectly?

'Wag the Dog' & TV Fakery

I don't think so...

Peace&Love
God bless
Old 27-09-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
danrush

Quote:
Is it so hard to believe that TV Fakery is real, and actually fairly easy to do compared to pulling off two hi-jacked boeing 757's hitting twin towers one after another nearly perfectly?
Amazing! Every camera, video camera, cel phone and broadcast was under control of this complex illuminadi, Specter, Cobra, Kaos organization led by Earnst Stavos Blowfeld?
Old 27-09-2010, 04:22 PM   #5
ellis_deatrip

Quote:
Amazing! Every camera, video camera, cel phone and broadcast was under control of this complex illuminadi, Specter, Cobra, Kaos organization led by Earnst Stavos Blowfeld?
Who had a video camera cell phone in 2001?
Nice try.
…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
danrush

Quote:
Who had a video camera cell phone in 2001?
Wow, you point out one mistake and try to blow off the question. Was every video of that day doctored by the Illuminadi, Bilderberg, munchkin, Judiah people's front conspiracy?

Better yet...at the Pentagon I guess a truck pulled up just as the explosion happened..."Quickly everyone! Grab a piece of wreckage in front of all these witnesses and parade it around! Hup two three four!"

Oh wait....Rumsfeld pulled them from his trunk!

Nope...they finally perfected the Star Trek transporter!

Better yet....the demo charges for the WTC were built into the steel during construction. "Better be careful of those explosives while we extrude the steel beam from that ingot Bob!"

"Those God damned Jewish electricians, I knew they were setting thermite charges while changing those f***king lights!"

Quote:
A Dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko
Oh wow...The truthers have to dig up a foreign expert who's only experiance with the 9/11 event was watching it on television...big god damned deal!

http://debunking911.com/civil.htm

These fly by night experts have been trashed and debunked over and over again!
Old 27-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #7
killtown

Thanks for the thread 1776.

Here's something about Battery Park, the very popular tourist spot right near the WTC where there should have been hundreds of people filming the aftermath of the WTC, that no one has been able to logically explain away:

The 2urists
Old 27-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #8
whatsinaname

Quote:

Oh wow...The truthers have to dig up a foreign expert who's only experiance with the 9/11 event was watching it on television...big god damned deal!

Sounds like you.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #9
killtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Sounds like you [danrush].
Don't feed the trolls.
Old 27-09-2010, 11:33 PM   #10
lnin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtown View Post
Don't feed the trolls.
I for one would like to hear danrush's comments and response to all the questions your video posed... let alone all the skeptics who argue how tens of thousands of new yorkers saw the alleged planes and the perps could have possibly anticipated who was filming and controlled these "amateurs".

Now I already know the answer and explanations that to me are very plausible... I'm just curious whether danrush has researched that far yet and if he's open-minded enough to admit Npt has more evidence supporting it than most will admit.
lnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #11
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtown View Post
Don't feed the trolls.
I try and piss them off, so hopefully they'll do their own research out of spite, or anything... so long as they actually look at the information, so they'll eventually realize they were WRONG and that the TRUTH is much scarier than FICTION!!!

THE BOOGEY MEN ARE REAL. WAKE UP PEOPLE. 9/11 WAS A BLACK OPS FALSE FLAG TERROR ATTACK ON OUR OWN US SOIL KILLING AMERICAN LIVES (the number is debatable, but people definitely died that day) - WE MUSTN'T LET THIS GO AS A MERE "TERRORIST ATTACK FROM OSAMA BIN LADEN" - THAT DOESN'T CUT IT!!! THE NO PLANE HOAX MUST BE EXPOSED FOR WHAT IT IS!!!

Thanks again Killtown, you've enlightened me much from your talks, interviews, presentations, and websites. I appreciate all of your time and hard work, it really means a lot to people like myself, real researchers of truth.

Peace&Love
God bless
Old 28-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #12
ellis_deatrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
I try and piss them off, so hopefully they'll do their own research out of spite, or anything... so long as they actually look at the information, so they'll eventually realize they were WRONG and that the TRUTH is much scarier than FICTION!!!

Thanks again Killtown, you've enlightened me much from your talks, interviews, presentations, and websites. I appreciate all of your time and hard work, it really means a lot to people like myself, real researchers of truth.
+1.... I end up doing my most rewarding research out of spite, actually.
Anger is a motivator.
…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote