Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #201
bryan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,098
Likes: 121 (70 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
dismiss all witnesses, ignore all physical evidence, claim all video is falsified.
No planers need the eyewitnesses, the physical evidence and the videos. Without them we wouldn't have been able to show the planes were faked.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #202
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
No planers need the eyewitnesses, the physical evidence and the videos. Without them we wouldn't have been able to show the planes were faked.
You haven't shown it. You just show complete ignorance of the laws of physics.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 09:31 AM   #203
stannrodd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
No planers need the eyewitnesses, the physical evidence and the videos. Without them we wouldn't have been able to show the planes were faked.
Evidence of planes .. proves no planes .. QED

Logic at it's best guys ..

No Plane theory proven because of eyewitness accounts of real planes...

HOLY SHIT BATMAN ..

Stann
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 02:24 PM   #204
apollo_gnomon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,392
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

I know, right? It boggles the mind.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 11:27 PM   #205
kbeet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,507
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default logic..ok

over 1000 witnesses saw planes
plane parts was fount in building after it fell
the black box was found
__________________
regards....kerry
kbeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:46 AM   #206
1776
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 40.126N -74.049W
Posts: 2,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet View Post
over 1000 witnesses saw planes
Nope. They saw what they saw on Television and then were programmed to believe they also saw a jet airliner go into the building (it could have been a number of things.)

Before the media kept repeating "plane plane plane plane plane" people were saying MISSILES and EXPLOSIONS were happening... and that's what they saw!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet View Post
plane parts was fount in building after it fell
Errrr Wrong. Show me the evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet View Post
the black box was found
Wrong. Never happened.


Peace&Love
God bless
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #207
1776
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 40.126N -74.049W
Posts: 2,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
You haven't shown it. You just show complete ignorance of the laws of physics.
Physics you say?

How about you hold 9/11 No Plane theory to the test?

I can...


9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 1 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 2 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 3 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 4 of 16)
This video has been permanently banned from YouTube channel's everywhere unfortunately

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 5 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 6 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 7 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 8 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 9 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 10 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 11 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 12 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 13 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 14 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 15 of 16)

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 16 of 16)


But how was the plane fraud sold to the world, you ask??

That's how...


Peace&Love
God bless
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 04:20 AM   #208
ultima1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,964
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet View Post
plane parts was fount in building after it fell
But what plane parts? There is no official report matching parts to the planes.

Quote:
the black box was found
Last i heard, there were only reports of black booxes found at the WTC. No official report matching any of the boxes found to the planes by serial number.

Last edited by ultima1; 19-07-2010 at 04:21 AM.
ultima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 08:58 AM   #209
stannrodd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
Physics you say?

How about you hold 9/11 No Plane theory to the test?

I can...


9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 1 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-eA2V-0gdo

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 2 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfGdDpI7X0I

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 3 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9sgedc8vh8

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 4 of 16)
This video has been permanently banned from YouTube channel's everywhere unfortunately

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 5 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_G0gDu_qTM

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 6 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sFkiN4ycv8

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 7 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlEwH0UdVk

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 8 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5GpevaO-rc

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 9 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYTGkA1ecUM

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 10 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hk5Eaucdzw

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 11 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAAJz18x6FI

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 12 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ckwACAA01s

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 13 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahuZT2Yhv4

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 14 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXSzdsfqtk

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 15 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ktPFH8fldY

9/11 & the Laws of Physics (Pt. 16 of 16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4K6fIZhWLE


But how was the plane fraud sold to the world, you ask??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5HjFcXXCZA

That's how...


Peace&Love
God bless
Perhaps you are flogging a DEAD HORSE !!!
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
9/11, babylon, false flag, mystery religion, no plane theory

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.